Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kimberly Williams vs. Little D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kimberly Williams will be pulling double duty at Rise to Greatness. Both matches could be Underground rules in some way. And she wanted to face the biggest, the baddest, the most hardcore of their all….Little D. Something tells me that Kimberly Williams may not be taking everything too seriously!

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm Wednesday, July 20, 2022 (RETURN TO NORMAL DEADLINE)
==========
July 14th, 2022
Charlotte, NC
Off Camera
==========

Everything is going according to plan. All that has happened thus far has been precisely what Kimberly Williams had hoped would happen. For someone who is a self-described believer in chaos, The Woman Scorned is quite the devious planner and mischief maker. She managed to force herself into an SCW Underground Championship Match against Konrad Raab where she became the new champion. Then after antagonizing The Farmstead Friends and encouraging an already violent and reckless Sarah Wolfe, The Woman Scorned has earned herself a shot at the SCW World Tag Team Championships. Last, but certainly not least, is her biggest prize of them all; due to her interference in Deanna Frost’s match that resulted in the loss of the Television Title, Kimberly now has a match against Deanna at Rise To Greatness. And it won’t be just any match; it will be for her Underground Championship. Hence, the underground rules will apply.

The Woman Scorned will definitely be pulling double duty at Rise To Greatness. She could even walk away as a double champion. Yet that is not her primary goal. As Kimberly has said on more than one occasion, it isn’t about the championships. Championship glory is not the foremost thing on the mind of Kimberly Williams. This deranged ginger has another far greater and perhaps darker motivation behind her recent string of odd, erratic, chaotic behavior. She has a reason behind wanting to provoke the Farmstead Friends and most importantly Deanna Frost. And tonight’s mockery of a concert was just another act of provocation from the reigning SCW Underground Champion. And even though she suffered a kick for her troubles, Kimberly is still thrilled. She is happy because that is precisely the behavior she was hoping to get from Frost. Her motivation, her agenda, it is all still unknown to the public at large. All that is known is that the Queen of the Death Match is a happy young lady right now.

Kimberly is so happy that she has decided to continue spreading her form of happiness. SCW Breakdown has come to its conclusion and while most of the wrestlers have already made their exit, a few officials are still at the Spectrum Center attempting to take everything down backstage and clean up. Those few poor souls are currently being tormented by none other than crazy Kim riding her animatronic Velociraptor named Blue.

“Don’t hurt me!” A rather tubby looking man wearing jeans, a black t-shirt, and a white apron tied around the waist shouts as he runs away, as if his very life depended on how fast he could run. It may very well depend on it because hot on his heels is Kim and Blue.

“Hi-Ho, Blue! Awaaaaay!”

“That’s ‘Hi-Ho Silver’, you idiot, and I am NOT a HO!”

“Sorry, sweetie.” Kim kisses the Raptor on top of its head.

“Get away from me!” The man turns sharp left and bolts for the exit. Kim growls angrily.

“See what ya did, Blue? He’s getting away because you distracted me!”

“Shaddup and let me handle this, bitch.” With that Blue sprays an orange liquid, which is more likely than not the ghost pepper hot sauce, out at the man. The sauce covers him and the concrete floor. This causes the man to slip and fall face first onto the concrete. Kim applauds giddily.

“Yaaaay! We got ‘im!” She points at the flailing fat man. “Fetch, Blue!”

“I’m not a fucking dog!” Blue makes a bolt towards the man who had fallen just short of the exit. Kim hops down and stares menacingly at the chubby man now covered in hot sauce. Kimberly reaches into her bag of tricks that hangs from Blue. She produces the infinity gauntlet.

“There we go!” Kim says nastily.

“Please don’t hurt me!” The fat man is begging. “I don’t even work for SCW! I’m just a vendor! Honest!”

“You don’t work for SCW?” Kim furrows her brow in confusion. “I thought this company had its own chef. What was his name again? Momar, right?”

“I have no idea, Miss…” the man says as he begins crying; we’re not sure if the tears are because of the hot sauce now getting in his eyes or if it is because he genuinely fearful for his life. Considering the fact that he is staring up a deranged Kimberly Williams wielding the infinity gauntlet as a weapon, it could be both. He curls up into a fetal position, hoping this will somehow protect him. Lucky for the chubby vendor, Kimberly sighs as she takes no further interest in him.

“I guess Blue and I will just have to hunt down Chef Momar ourselves.” She hops up on top of Blue and rides off, leaving the vendor to try and squirm away before Kim changes her mind. Meanwhile Kim rides Blue through the backstage area of the Spectrum Center. She spots a man in a gray suit seemingly flagging her down, almost as if he recognizes her. Kim, for her part, has no idea who this guy is. Not that she cares. All she sees is her next victim.

“Ms. Williams? Ms. Kimberly Williams?” The gentleman in the gray suit asks quizzically. Kim grins nastily.

“That’s right! GET HIM BLUE!”

Blue charges the man whose eyes now grow wide with horror. He momentarily believes that Kim is just joking. After all, this stuff you see on TV, it can’t be real can it? But then he gets knocked flat on his ass by the raptor. Kim hops up off of Blue and balls up her fist, which is still in the infinity gauntlet.

“Please, Ms. Williams, you are mistaken!”

“C’mere you!” The man is backed up against a wall. Kim rears back and throws a wild punch. Lucky for the man Kim misses and hits the wall. The infinity gauntlet protected her fist but causes a bit of a chip in the wall. Kim snickers. “Stay still!”

“Please, Ms. Williams, I do not want any trouble!”

“Awwwwww and why not?” Kim asks mockingly. “Trouble is so much fun!” The man slowly backs away and Kim slowly stalks him. It is almost as if it were taken right from a horror movie.

“Just listen, Ms. Williams! Listen to me! My name is Eduardo…Eduardo Hernandez…”

“Eduardo Eduardo Hernandez?” The deranged ginger asks mockingly.

“No, just Eduardo Hernandez.”

“You sound like a con-man. You look like a con-man. You probably ARE a con-man. Because y’know what they say? If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a duck. Although, Ducky doesn’t quack and she doesn’t look like a duck, but she IS a duck.”

“What…” Eduardo sighs “...what are you talking about?”

“I really don’t know. But tell ya what, do you like hot sauce? You look like someone who enjoys hot stuff.”

“Uh…well…yes. But what does that have to do with anything?”

“I have some wings in my bag over there hanging from my dinosaur. The wings may be a month old by now but who cares? If you promise to eat those wings after they’ve been basted in this ghost pepper hot sauce then I will listen to whatever drivel you are trying to sell me.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Then me and Blue continue to chase you throughout this arena.” Kim smiles devilishly. Eduardo sighs and nods his head.

“Very well. I agree to your terms, Ms. Williams.”

“Don’t call me Ms. Williams.” She states angrily. “That’s so damn formal. Call me Kim. Or Kimberly. Or call me Jar Jar Binks. Or call me Ba-Da-Bing Ba-Da-Boom Ba-Da-Bang.”

“Huh?”

“Just get on with it.” She snaps at him. “What do you want? I have chaotic seeds to sow and you are interrupting me.”

“Right…as I said, my name is Eduardo Hernandez and I think I can help you, Ms. Wi…uh, Kim.”

“Unless you think you can get Shaun Cruiserweight fired then there’s nothing you can do to help me.”

“Actually there is a chance I could help with that.”

“Really?” Her eyes immediately light up like a tree on Christmas Day. Eduardo nods his head.

“That and other things. You see, Kim, I am an agent. I have represented actors, singers, and sports stars. I represent a gamut of celebrities. I would like to represent you.”

“You barked up the wrong tree, buddy.” Kim shakes her head. “I have had a bad taste in my mouth from my dealings with certain agents promising the whole damn world to me. The last agent I had tried to ruin my sister’s career.” Kim narrows her eyes in a threatening manner at Eduardo. “So trust me when I say that I have very little use for agents.”

“I understand that, Ms. W…Kim. But believe me, I only wish to help you.”

“That last agent I spoke of told me the same shit.”

“Don’t we all try to sell you that line? We do that because that is our job. Our job is to help you. Some of the more crooked in my profession admittedly are in it for themselves. But I genuinely want to help you.”

“What’s that?” Kim sniffs the air. “I smell bullshit.”

“It’s true, though. Just please, take a moment and try and see the vision that I had. Shut your eyes.”

“Do I have to?”

“Please.” Eduardo asks. Kim sighs and closes her eyes.

“I heard your story, Kimberly. It was all over the news…your infamous uncle, a convicted murderer who is genuinely and sincerely sorry for his crimes. How you were stalked by one of his victims seeking revenge the only way she knew how, by trying to murder the niece of her sister’s killer. But YOU, Kim…” he points a finger at Kim “...you turned the tables on her. You could have ended her and would have justified in ending her. But you showed mercy. You spared her, because you didn’t want to cause her family any further trouble.”

“That it?” Kim opens her eyes and shrugs her shoulders. “It wasn’t really that big of a deal.”

“It IS a big deal! A story like that could be huge. I mean, I’m seeing the potential for a movie deal out of this, or at the very least you being featured on a True Crime documentary series. I can make you a big star.”

“Did you talk to this idiot named Leviticus?” Kim asks with a grin on her face. “Because that crap is right out of his playbook.”

“But I mean it.” He reaches into his coat pocket and produces a card. “At least take my card. As your agent I could help you. I heard you have been having difficult with management. Am I correct?”

“Yeah…” Kim rolls her eyes “...Shaun Cruiserweight is an idiot.”

“I can help with that.”

“I have my own plans for that clown.”

“But your methods perhaps are…illegal?”

“Yeah and so what?”

“So I could help guide your career. I could get you what you really want, what your really desire.”

“You have no idea what I really desire, Eddie.” Kim smirks devilishly. “No one does.”

“Ms. Williams, please just…”

“Shut up!” Kim exclaims loudly. “Look, if I promise to think about your stupid offer will you go away?”

“Yes, I promise.”

“Good. I’ve thought it over and the answer is no!” Kim shoves Eduardo down. She then hops back up on top of Blue. “Buh-Bye!” With that Kim and her dino ride off. Eduardo smiles as he watches them ride away, because he realizes that she kept his card. All is not lost.

==========
July 20th, 2022
Phoenix, Arizona
On Camera
==========

The camera begins to roll. We open in front of a desert backdrop. The bright sun is shining overhead. The sky is a bright Carolina blue. Standing in the center of the view, next to a large cactus, is the Queen of the Death Match herself Kimberly Williams. The Woman Scorned is dressed in denim shorts, black cowboy boots, a red t-shirt, and a stetson cowboy hat. Kim has her Freddy Krueger knife glove, lovingly nicknamed “Betty White”, upon her right hand. Her SCW Underground Championship, HKW Bloodlust Championship, and Unsanctioned Championship title belts are wrapped around her waist. A sinister grin is etched across her lovely face.

“This is the Sonoran Desert…” she takes in a deep breath and then lets it out “...and boy does it feel like home! It feels like home because, to me, this is pretty damn close to home. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not rewriting my origin story here or anything. I am a Massachusetts girl through and through. So no, I did not literally grow up here, but this place is very much like the kind of place where I grew up. It is a wilderness. A place of nothingness. Sure, you can find settlements here and there, such as Native American reservations. Hell, even Phoenix, Arizona can be found in this rather large desert. So it isn’t completely devoid of feeling and emotion. It isn’t a completely empty void. You just have to know where to look.” She holds up one finger.

“I grew up in the wilderness, though. I grew up unaware of the feelings and emotions out there just beyond the wilderness. I grew up with just one individual in my life, an individual who molded me and twisted me, a person who corrupted me to the point that I became a weapon, a dangerous weapon to be used against anyone and everyone who got in my path. For most of my adult life my soul was lost in the wilderness of the darkness. All I knew was destruction. All I knew was chaos. It took years before my family finally broke through that darkness and found me, found that soul that was still lost inside that wilderness. It took years before my family finally found the real me. But one thing that has remained a constant, one thing that has remained ingrained permanently in my mind, are the lessons that the wilderness taught me.” Williams throws her head back and cackles, almost like the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz.

“Penguin…Bear…DeeDee…I want to make it perfectly clear to all three of you that I do not hate you. I hold no personal grudge against any of you. Wrestling Penguin and Bear with Sarah Wolfe by my side will be an honor and a privilege. I mean, I assume we’ll be wrestling. It is a Farmstead Friends Fight. But what does that entail? Knowing those children’s show rejects it could just be a sing off. If that’s the case then I think you’ll see new tag champs crowned because I got a set of pipes good enough for both me AND Wolfy! I think the concert I put on for the great people of Charlotte, North Carolina was evidence of that!” She winks at the camera.

“But you, DeeDee, we will fight. It won’t be a wrestling match it will be a fight. It will be a fight because it will be for the Underground Championship, therefore it will be Underground Rules. And I cannot wait to welcome you to the world of the underground. I cannot wait to personally walk hand in hand with you into my own personal wilderness. I cannot wait to introduce you to the death match. I know you’re new to this, DeeDee, but I also know you’re a proud competitor and you wouldn’t want me to take it easy on you. So I promise, I won’t take it easy on you. I don’t want you to take it easy on me. All I ever wanted was to give you the match that I selfishly cheated you out of months ago. That’s all I am trying to do in my own wacky unique chaotic way.”

“I may be a little rough around the edges and my methods may be unorthodox and unusual to most normal people. But believe me when I say to DeeDee, Penguin, Bear, and everyone else in SCW that I have no ill will towards anyone. I do not hate anyone…” Kim pauses to consider her words “...ok, actually, I do hate anyone who considers Syren a friend. I also hate Shaun Cruiserweight. But that’s about it! Other than that, I hate no one! All I want to do is to pass the same lessons that I learned in the wilderness onto the people of Supreme Championship Wrestling. I have been teaching those lessons for weeks and weeks, slowly spelling out more and more of what I believe in, sharing more and more of my knowledge with all of you. By now you may have figured it out, but odds are you probably still don’t quite grasp it yet. I mean, it took me forever to explain it to you people that I don’t give a rat’s ass about being world champion. It was incomprehensible to elitist pigs like Shaun Cruiserweight that someone may actually have a passion for this sport that goes above and beyond just holding some stupid little trinket. So if you don’t yet fully grasp my lesson that’s ok, it won’t be long before I give all three of you the final lecture and then DeeDee will get to take the final exam at Rise To Greatness. But before we get to that point, I have one final experiment for the class!” She smirks nastily. She points a finger at the camera.

“Little D, you are the primary object of this experiment. GiGi got to fight Mr. D at last year’s Rise To Greatness, this year on the go-home show before Rise To Greatness I have to settle for fighting this ankle biting twerp Little D? I feel totally ripped off. I’d actually prefer to punch Shaun Cruiserweight in the mouth. But I guess I’ll settle for Little D.” Williams turns around and looks at her surroundings. Considering this is a wilderness, there isn’t much there. The Underground Champion faces the camera again and then shrugs her shoulders.

“You know, to survive in the wilderness you need certain essentials. Obviously you need food and water. You need some kind of shelter to protect yourself from the elements. Maybe even a good weapon like Betty White here to protect yourself from predators.” Kimberly playfully waves her knife glove at the camera. “But one thing that I believe everyone needs in order to survive in the wilderness, especially if you are going to be in the wilderness for a long period of time, is a good sense of humor. And in the build up to Rise To Greatness what do we have? Selena Frost and Adam Allocco being all passive aggressive hating of each other. We have Hudson and Owen wanting to cripple each other. My friend Wolfy wanting to maim the Farmstead Friends. Even DeeDee wants my head on a platter just because I did what was necessary to force that idiot Shaun Cruiserweight to give us the match we wanted. Sooooooo much tension, am I right? Somewhere someway SCW needs to bring in the comic relief.” She points at the camera with her knife glove.

“That’s what you are, Little D. You are the comic relief. You know the song, Send in the Clowns? They’re talking about you, buddy! Send in Little D! Send in the clowns! You are the clown. You are the comic relief to ease the tension of a very super serious Rise To Greatness build. Now that may sound very depressing, but don’t worry, because to me you are much more than comic relief. To me, you are going to be the first to visit my own wilderness. You get to set foot inside my world and see what is like right here…in my head…” she cackles nastily “...and if you happen to survive it, then you can give Penguin, Bear, and DeeDee a preview of what they can expect at Rise To Greatness.”

“Unfortunately, those that enter my wilderness are never the same again. Mentally they go caput. They lose their ever loving minds. So maybe DeeDee, Penguin, and Bear, your best hope is just to watch it go down live on Breakdown, because odds are there won’t be much…physically or mentally…of Little D for him to give you a preview, for him to help educate you.” Suddenly the cameras go black but Kimberly’s voice still echoes…

“One, Two, Kimmy’s coming for YOU!”