Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Sky vs. Davis vs. Joseph vs. Zdunich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ace Sky vs. Samuel Davis vs. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat vs. Crystal Zdunich
Rise to Greatness XIX Pre-Show
SCW Television Championship
Number One Contendership for the SCW Adrenaline Championship

2 RP Limit
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, July 30, 2022
Ace Sky is proudly standing in a room in house, with all his martial arts belts, his little league soccer, gymnastics and even soccer trophies. Science fair trophies of model rockets and solar system. 

Ace Sky:
I am not one to look back at the past that often. I prefer to look to the future and aim for the future. When I decided at 4 to be a pro wrestler I began my quest by training in every way I could. I chose the sports that would best suit my size and were about balance and agility, gymnastics and soccer which did  not make me popular in Texas where football is a religion, I was able to start sticking up for myself when I went into the combat sports martial arts and amateur wrestling, I knew given my size I would be facing a lot of scrutiny more so in this country particularly. Japanese, Mexican even in the UK size did not matter, small wrestlers were kicking ass.

Ace Sky:
I'm not downplaying myself when I explain this but I was never team captain, besides becoming the smallest and youngest black belt in my Taekwondo training at 10 which was really five or six years younger than the usual, I impressed with size, I was the best but with a caveat, the best of my size. With a championship I can show that I am at that elite level.

Ace Sky:
i know the champion makes the championship, the championship is just in itself is just a physical object, that's not what draws me to it, though it is beauty I must admit. I desire the championship because the championship equally desires me, I feel that. 
Nobody wants this more than me, they will tell you, I have shown you and I will continue to show you all that I should be recognized as the best of the best in this federation as I am the best universally, unequivocally and ubiquitously.