Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Katelyn Buehler -Day in the life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ooc: Pissed I had to rush Kate but she kind of came as a shock she was in this. 

Day in the life

6:00 am

My phone starts vibrating on the night stand I look to Abi she is sleeping peacefully shes had a rough week with all the travel i've been at home with the girls. Just pretty much being a mom. I pull myself out of bed slipping into a pair of pajamma pants and a la kings Drew Doughty jersey. I yawn as i go through the morning routine its almost like i am a robot by this point. I flip on the coffee machine pull out a loaf of bread and make 3 distinct sandwiches ham, p b and j and a blt. Just because they are triplets doesnt mean they eat the same food trust me. I begin making breakfast waffles and eggs. 

7:00 am 

Wake the girls. Keirea is faking sick but i know this act from doing it myself i tell her im too busy today for her to stay home. The girls eat breakfast and get Ready. I put a hat on and a hoodie i probably have the worst bed hair in the history of the universe..

7:30 am

I got the girls in the car and we are off.

8:00 am 

Make it to the school just in time traffic was a bitch I really didnt want to go to the office probably looking like a suspected kidnapper or a homeless vagrant. The girls have been successfully dropped off at school.

8:30 am

Hit the grocery store still looking homeless no one reconizes homeless Kate. That is a definte plus i love my fans but i really dont want to be harrassed when i am just trying to buy some fruit roll ups, milk and some tampons. 

9:45 am

I get home Abi's still in bed....Hop in bed....Adult activity ensues. 

10:40 am

Successfully woke up Abi...10 points ....got Laid 22 points? Lets go with that i guess we are counting points now. We have a coffee Chat Abi's going to work out. But I have a docs appoint work outs ofthen lead to round 2 of adult activities. We part...i hate leaving Abi now that we are finally back together after these years. But I need to get my medicals cleared so i can compete in fatal fortunes.

11:22 am

Traffic was a bitch got to appointment late Doc was cool with it. So that was good the Doctor says i need to be more careful but the elbow is healing from the injury i got at rise to greatness...note be more careful when elbowing former best friends in the face. 

12:30 am

Call the Dillusion over Skype. Tell him I am cleared send a scan over of the doctors clearance and we are good to go. Drink another coffee as the day is not even half done. 

1:00 pm

Hot topic photo shoot arrive looking homeless...Make up girl lies says i look great. They do their magic fix me up i look like a million bucks...drink another coffee shoot goes off great. I really like the pictures. I dont look like a mom running off coffee and sugar. 

2:00 pm 

Meet up with Connor Offer to hire some one else to run my online store. But secretly i know he does the job better then any one else. I know he also hates having to put up abi's merch never mind the new shirt we did with the two of us. But Connors a trooper he asks if we can talk personal butttt i got more stuff to do down another coffee, Also getting supper ready in advance while i am talking to my Ex Boyfriend about fun super awkward stuff is that minus points or plus? Promise Connor we will talk later and im off.

2:46 pm 

Arrive at the dry cleaner pick up Both mine and Abi's ring gear. Looks good no blood and minus wrestler stank is always a plus. 

3:15 pm

Get to the School just as the bell rings Girls hop in the car and we are off to post school Activities. 

4:00 pm
Drop Off Kelly at James's Place so he can take her to her music Class she loves it. It nice that each of the girls have their own thing. 

4:32 pm

Meet Blake at Kayla's dance Class he says he'll drop her off after so so so thankful. 

5:00 pm 

Soccer Practice for Keirea....I get tired just watch her run around out there reminds me I need to get a work out in. 

6:00 pm

All parties converge at home the girls have dinner. Abi reminds me we have a double date tonight. 

7:04 pm

Want to avoid looking like a bum especially considering how beautiful the other three will look still takes me an hour to find an outfit.

8:12 pm
Kitty arrives shes watching the kids.  Abi was a genius and remebered we actually need people to watch the children while we are out. I think i would be lost with out my blonde angel. 

8:45 pm

We arrive at the restaurant Abi is looking beautiful. Her sister and Daisy as well I feel almost out of place. here i am the pasty white goth girl with these three tanned goddesses. Abi doesnt let me feel awkward for long as she gets frisky.

10:00 pm

After Dinner we get home I am bushed....

Abi: You look Exhausted.

Katelyn: I think everything is just hitting me damn what a day.

Abi: You dont have to do it all yourself Kate I can help.

Katelyn: No you help enough as is Abi. I got James and Blake when i need them to take the girls and my sisters. Am I fat...i look fat dont i...I saw some of the tweets at me the other day...they said im getting fat. 

Abi: You are perfect Kate.

Katelyn: But i havent really gotten to work out.

Abi: you are beautiful Katelyn stop it.

Katelyn: Seriously where did my abs go...should we send out a missing persons for them.

I say looking to my abs....then to abi...see what i did there?

Abi: You are such a dork. 

Katelyn: I'd say we should trade bodies...but i kind of like this view point...

i pounce Abi getting on top of her as we begin to kiss.

Abi: Your the best Kate...you dont realize how amazing you are being a mom to those kids....running a business. Wrestling...jesus i dont think i could do it.

Katelyn: Says the champion of the family. 

Abi: What you do is important and being a mother...its more important then some stupid title belt.

KAtelyn: but i like Title belts.

Abi: you can borrow mine anytime.

KAtelyn: Can i just borrow you?

Abi: please.

-Fin-

------------
Shoot
-----------

Fatal Fortunes...

This could be anything and I question myself even am I 100%. 

Almost every one knows injured my elbow on Ace's cement layered skull at Rise to greatness. I've been wearing a brace since then. it still hurts a little I'm not going to lie....which really i should considering this is for the entire world to read and really all i am accomplishing right now is exposing my weakness's but isnt that the Katelyn Buehler way show your weakness's like a badge of honor get injured....get hit with chairs and other fun foriegn objects....

Some times i really thing...Kate you've made some pretty crazy life choices Girl. especially to get to the point you are now. 

But still I love my life...i love my kids and i am in love with the most beautiful woman in the world. Life is good for me. Could my career be going better hell yes i would love to be SCW champion i would love to be near the top of the card. I would love to be proving i am among the best but some times in life and especially this business you see that its not your time to be in the spot light that its some one elses time to shine. And you know what im fine with that. 

Im fine with that because it seems to me that when my life is good....thats when my career is in the shits. So if i have to give up holding a silly shiny gold belt so i can be with the woman i love. So I can just enjoy watching my kid play soccer then i am ok with that. And I still get to compete i still get to get in there with some of the best in the world. And that is an honor in itself. I love the wrestling business it has given me this incredible life i have. 

So in a way i won fatal fortunes already. Because i started out just a spoiled entitled girl who just wanted to be the center of every ones attention. But in time i learned that it was more about attention it was more then just getting a cheap pop and a nice pay check. See SCW in its own crazy way is a familt most of us dont get along. But i think even with our most hated rivals theres a resepect because they made it here as well they made their sacrfices too just to get to this stage. 

I hate Cassidy Carter with all of my being but i know shes been through shit she lived her life and she earned her place in scw. yes she is the biggest piece of trash in existence but shes talented. At the same time she is one of the worst people i have ever met and ruined the friendship i had for over 10 years. But thats just how this crazy SCW family works look at all the familys in this company. The lohans...Which are my personal fave -wink- The helms family. The Streets and The Evans family. Their are so many people that just have gathered here because they love this sport they love this company and even though yes i hate my share of people on this roster.

You have to respect the journey everyone has been through. That every one has had their story and some of them are just begining while others are coming to an end. For me i am just going to make the most of this. I dont know if i will win im not going to make any promises like that but i promise you this much i will give you everything i have. and that is the truth because this is what i do...and to be honest...

I love my job. 

Good luck to everyone in fatal fortunes. 
-K