Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Total Terror vs. Casterillo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Television Championship Eliminator
Total Terror vs. Casterillo

2 RP Limit for singles matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, October 9, 2018
She now knows what total terror feels like.

Her arm is broken, of her own volition.  She pushed for it to happen, and so it came to pass.  The one thing I did not see coming is that ever since that night, I have heard her wails.  She was driven back my own cousin, back into the Poconos of Pennsylvania.  It is there that I am sure she is in good hands, as my cousin knows quite a bit about how to make others heal, whether the wound is physically or emotional.  She even helped me have to deal with my parents not wanting me around in Denmark anymore.  She has been the one person that I actually have trusted over the past many years.

Which is the only thing that leads me back to her, to Miranda.  With a light mist-like rain falling, I arrive back at my cousin's home which is tucked well away in the hills.  Slowly I get out of the rental car that I have driven here with and softly close the door, as to not make it obvious that I am here.

With that accomplished I do not head for the abode, but instead out into the woods.  I realize right away though that it will not help, and speak in a lowly voice, to myself.

This is where you met her.  This is where it all started.  I really should not be back here, yet somehow, here I am.

I am annoyed.  I keep walking, head mostly down, until I hear her, weakly speaking with her still crackly girly voice.

Hey.  I forgive you.

I look up and she comes from behind the very same tree.  I find myself standing on the exact same spot where I unfortunately first met her.  This time around though she is not smiling.  This time around she is not throwing herself at me like some sex-deprived teenager.  No.  This time she is nothing but serious.  I see her eyes for one moment and for the first time ever, they are empty, seemingly devoid of feeling.  Much like how mine usually are.

I only request one thing of you.  Walk with me.  That's it.  Anything else that happens is up to you.

This is not like her.  I know how I want to respond though.

No.

Then there is no hope for you.

She turns her back on me, just as she did on that night where she tried her hardest to get me to open my heart to her.  I watch her though.  With her right hand she touches her casted left arm and winces, showing that she is still clearly in pain.  I do not have remorse.  She did it to herself.

You have no idea what that word means.

She does not turn back towards me as I hear her.

Hope?  Oh yes I do.  Hope ties very tightly with love.  Hope is when someone feels that there is a chance for something to be improved upon, and trust me Lawrence, there is MUCH you can improve upon.  You. see yourself as this powerful being, and yes I have felt your wrath.  You are indeed a powerful being.  But when it comes to the overall, you are weak.

I cannot believe she just said that.  Clearly she wants her other arm broken.

That is only what hope means to you.  You may seem grown up, but you are still the same naive little girl that was throwing herself at me when you first laid eyes on me.  Hope is in the eye of the beholder, and I am against hope.  Hope is for the weak.  To me it is all about the reality of what is.  From where I am standing, you are the weak one.

She slowly turns around, looks down at her left arm, and then looks back up straight at me and nods.

Well.  You would think that.  Yet I am the one that is standing up to this empty shell that stands here in front of me.  You could be so much more than what you have become, and what's sad is that you know it.  You just don't want to see it.  So, I leave you to yourself to think about it.  Go ahead Lawrence.  Go ahead and continue to lose.  Miranda sees you as a loser too, just so you know...

That is striking a chord with me.  I do not believe her.

Oh?  Have I struck a nerve?  She said so herself.  Go talk with her.  You will find that I am right.  I have ALWAYS been right, about EVERYTHING!  Yet still you fight me, instead of giving into fate.  Are you truly that terrified?

I stomp the ground hard with my right foot.  In the distance we can hear a clap of thunder.  I am not scared, though she looks in its direction.  My emptiness for once melts away some, as I content that she is frightened by it.

No.  Not one bit.  Whatever fate comes will come, but it should never be forced.  YOU are the one that is trying to force everything.  YOU should just let life take its course.  That said, I am going to take my leave.  I came here to visit my cousin, not to deal with you.

You will ALWAYS deal with me.  Always.

With that I am heading back for the house.  I know she will be along, so I quicken my pace.  Yet when I turn around she is not behind me.  I turn the knob on the front door.  Finding it open I let myself in.  It does not take long for Miranda to recognize that I am here.

You saw Shadron.  I can see it in your eyes and on your face.  I cannot believe you Lawrence!  How could you do that to her!!!

It was not stated as a question, but just a voice of anger.

She deserved it.  Perhaps maybe, MAYBE if she would stop acting like a child-

Look at her!  Just truly LOOK at her for once in your life Lawrence!  She is NOT a child!  She is a grown adult and she knows what she wants.  She knows what she, and more importantly you, need.  And that is each other!  And well cousin, I agree with her!  GOD!

I can feel myself tensing up and outside the thunder rumbles intensify at the same time.

Then you are as naive as her!

I cannot stop myself, nor do I have the urge to do so.  Before either of us realize it, I have my own cousin down on the ground and I have her left arm in my grip.  I begin to twist it, to which she screams out loud for help.

The next thing I feel is a kick to the back of my head, which forces me to release my grip.  I can see Miranda now on the floor, in tears.  It is just ridiculous.  Ridiculous that the girls in my life all want to see everything as my fault, when they are the guilty ones.  They both have the right to only one feeling when they are in my presence, and that is terror.  They have both seen if they rub me the wrong way, that there will be consequences and pain that will be felt.  Miranda was saved from her fate, but Shadron, she has shown that she does not wish to be saved.  She just wants me to love her.  She wants me to live a lie, just because she feels that we are made for one another.  She is wrong.  They are wrong.

Even though I feel a bit of a throbbing in the back of my head I get up and immediately take my leave, making sure to slam the door on the way out, hard.  I feel more comfortable back in the car now, where I can be on my own, driving where I want to go, and doing what I want to do.  No weak little girls holding me back.  I need to move forward, to show the world that I am most definitely NOT weak.  Not one bit.

And so Fatal Fortunes has come and gone.  I found myself with gold in front of my eyes for the first time here in Supreme Championship Wrestling, but much like the little girls I deal with, Bree Lancaster chose to behave like them.  She escaped, and not just with her precious gold belt either.  She escaped having done to her what should have been done, and that is have her arm broken.  But it is no matter, as really, she was not mine to break.

The fates have it though that I am to next break the man that goes by something that he is clearly not, Total Terror.  If only he knew what those two words meant.

Total Terror.  I cannot even fathom to know where your head is at.  No matter where it is though, it is clear that you do not represent those two words that you are claiming to be your namesake.  You have given no one a reason to fear you.  You have not terrorized anyone, nor will you be doing so against the likes of me.  You see, I am truly a powerful being, and not just in the wrestling ring.  There is a reason for why I mostly stay secluded, and that is for the safety of all you commoners.

That includes you.  You are of their level, perhaps even beneath their level.  You have already shown that you are in way over your head inside the wrestling ring here in Supreme Championship Wrestling.  I know I have a few quote-on-quote "losses", but to me they do not mean a thing.  All three times those who have gotten the so-called victories have barely scraped by.  All three of Owen, Chris, and Bree know this.  None of the three of them want to be in that ring against me ever again.  I cannot blame them.  If there was a weaker version of me, I would not want to be in the ring with me either.

This is the feeling that you are about to experience yourself.  You may not think so.  You may see this as an opportunity to get one step closer to holding a piece of tin.  I do not care what you see this as.  For me, this match actually does mean something, and it is not the SCW Television Championship belt.  With this match I can and WILL re-cement myself as being a legitimate threat here in SCW, not just to gain in-ring victories, but to instill fear and reality into each and every soul on this roster.

I know the rest of the roster probably deems myself and Total Terror as jokes, just because we have losses on our plates.  I have heard from those who think they love me.  In the end, none of it matters though.  The only thing that truly does matter is how you carry yourself moving forward.  I have every intention of making more than just an impact.  I am going to make sure that I am unforgettable, and unforgivable.  

Since it must start with you at Breakdown, so be it.  I will make certain you sink even more than you already have.  You will wish that you knew what true Total Terror is.  Perhaps I can send you there.  Perhaps I will lose it and break your arm.  It will be terrifying for those whom are watching and listening with their own eyes and ears, just seeing you in pain, and then just hearing a bone in your arm snap.  That is when it will all set in.  I mean business.  I am here for business.

To me Total Terror, it is not about gimmicks.  It is not about tricks.  It is not about being a whiny little brat like say... Bree Lancaster.  She is one that always wants what she wants.  Yet soon enough she will meet the one that is meant to break her, that being Jason Helms.  That is already written in the stars.  What is written out for us is also as clear as crystal.  This will be the closest you ever get to a gold title belt Total Terror.  It will be the night where your falseness is completely exposed.  You WILL be Claimed by the Dark.  And tonight you will not escape what those before you have been able to do, and that is becoming Broken.

The best part is it will all be live and also on television for those who cannot make the trip.  Everyone will see it.  Everyone will see, and know, the truth.

And the truth is that you should all be terrified.
Sticks and Stones my break my bones.....
but
Casterillo will NEVER Hurt Me

Total Terror sits in front of his TV, intently watching the latest Promo from Casterillo.  We say intently, but really he's playing Pokémon Go on his phone.  After a few pokemon catches, he turns to the camera. 

Terror:  Do you know what the worst pokemon is in Pokémon Go Casteroil?  It's Shuckle.  Its a stupid looking turtle with a decent defense stat, but crappy attack and low health.  Much like you it seems, its practically worthless, and means nothing to me.  what does mean something to me is GOLD.  You might think I have no skill,  perhaps my time here so far in SCW has been less than stellar.  but until now, I didn't have anything to fight for.  A shot at the TV title is certainly something worth stepping up for.  You know what's also worth stepping up for ?  The Honor of a lady.  You wanna trash talk Bree Lancaster?  Well CastofMilo, that will cost you. 

Terror turns back to his phone again, and we see him pressing a few buttons...  The Camera then pans to his phone and we see 

[Image: caster_zpsevkl88bk.jpg]

Terror:  Just like that Buddy.  One click and your gone.  You wanna break my arm?  Go for it.  I just need one arm and 2 feet to drop kick you to hell. You think you got what it takes to beat me?  Well that long a$$ boring promo almost did it!  As for the ring...  I have 3 words for you......

JUST BRING IT!