Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Bree Lancaster & Jamison Logan vs. The Playgirls Three (Aisling and Colleen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 RP Limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, October 26, 2022
OOC: Special guest appears with permission.

---------

Breakdown 10-27-22 #1
OOC: Admittedly not my best shoot, but it's been a long week already, lol.

-------------

Breakdown 10-27-22 #2
=====================
January 1st
Logan Residence
=====================

It wasn't quite the new years experience he was expecting, by the time he had gotten home from the event it was pretty close to midnight. He didn't have anywhere to go and celebrate, he mostly kept to himself and didn't have the opportunities to go somewhere to take in the new year. He wasn't that type, he kept mostly to himself and was focused on doing what he can to help him and his mother stay afloat. This opportunity presented something different for Jamison, he had gone down many avenues before but knowing that he was actually out there competing with actual professionals just spoke differently to him. His whole walk home was consumed with the idea that he was actually taking part in something that was real, not just a tryout or a practice. He had willingly put himself out there in an opportunity to try and win some money that was beyond anything he had imagined. It wasn't surprising to him that he came up short but it was the fact that while he was icing up after the event, he was approached by someone who was a part of the business to commend him. IT was something he never saw coming, the conversation they had was still playing back in his head.

When he got home, his mother was already asleep so he had quietly made his way to his bedroom. After getting changed, he sat down on his bed and grabbed the business card that Amy gave him and just started staring into it. The thought was surreal that he would be considered for something like this.

Was it real?

Was she actually serious?

It seemed impossible to believe for Jamison, what was simply something like trying to win money had the potential to actually become something significant. Something that Jamison never considered when he walked into that arena. IT was why it was so hard for Jamison to think it was serious. For the meantime, he was going to just put it to the side, focusing more on how he was going to figure out what his next move was going to be.

Happy New Year!

The next morning he was greeted by his mother as he made his way into the kitchen. She was in the middle of making breakfast since she was up bright and early compared to Jamison. She knew he was getting in late and wanted him to sleep after his event. She never had the chance to watch it because there was no way that she was going to have a means of watching it. No ppv for them or anything like that. The apartment was pretty low key, just a pretty basic 2-bedroom apartment they had been living in for the past 5-6 years. Everything was pretty close together and you could almost hear your neighbors as well but it wasn't too bad, aside from the occasional drug deals that went south. His mother was finally glad to see him awake, she was anticipating having the chance to find out how everything went down and what the experience was like. She knew it was a difficult thing for Jamison to partake in but she always admired his willingness to do whatever it took to try and help them push forward. She had a feeling anyways that he was unsuccessful but the look in his eyes presented something different, that he didn't feel defeated by what happened but perhaps there was something else that he was thinking about.

Mom: How was everything last night? I wish I would have had the chance to watch but I know you would have done your best.

Jamison looked up at her, proud of what he had done but still feeling like he wanted a better result.

Jamison: It was something different, mom, the fact that there were people cheering for me when I went out was something I will never forget.

Mom: What was it like?

Jamison: It was like an adrenaline rush, going out there and having people actually take notice and cheering, it was like something came over me that made me want to have it again. I wish I had only done more to really give them something to cheer about, I was introduced as like a hometown hero, who would have thought.

Jamison laughs, he was no hometown hero but he certainly felt like he didn't want to let them down. Having a chance to represent Ottawa always meant something to him even if things weren't always the best in the city he grew up in. HIs mother enjoyed seeing him talk about the event, she wanted the best for him and knew it would only be a matter of time before something good happened.

Mom: I’m so proud of you!

Jamison: Thanks, Though my time was short in the match, given the talent that was there, I apparently ended up making quite an impression.

Mom: How so?

Jamison pulls out the business card that he was given by amy and places it on the table. His mother takes a second to pick it up and look at it. Looking at the credentials and the academy information. She seemed pretty surprised he was given that.

Jamison: She came into my medical room after I was eliminated from the match. She thought it took incredible courage and guts to be able to go out there with no experience and actually try and compete in a match like that. She hadn't seen anything like that before and really commended me for it.

His mom looked pretty shocked, they were not ones to be really commended on anything or really have anything good happen so this was something that really made her light up.

Mom: That’s amazing, is that when she gave you this card?

Jamison: Yeah, she said she didn't have much time to talk but she wanted to at least give me the card and give it some consideration, she really didn't say much but it seemed like she was interested in having me join it even though i didn't feel like i offered much.

MOm: You must have done enough if it got her attention. You never know when someone is having an eye on you so that's why you have to always be giving your best out there.

Jamison: Yeah, it just seemed to surreal, like i don't even believe that it's real considering her credentials as a world champion and hall of famer, maybe it was something she was giving to everyone to try and gain numbers.

Mom: Anyone who took the time to directly come and see you wouldn’t be someone who would just give that card to anyone. You should really consider it.

Jamison: Maybe you’re right.

He wasn't sure at all if it was real, what if he called and it was all a joke, what if it was something that really wasnt a thing and he was right about it being given out to anyone. IT was something he really had to think about because it could be something that changes everything.