Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jamison Logan vs. Savannah Sunshine vs. Ace Sky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET SUNDAY, November 6, 2022 *NOTE EXTENDED DEADLINE TO ACCOMMODATE LATE SHOW*
It was a surreal situation for Jamison, here he was at twenty-one years old and was standing in the middle of London, England of all places. He had never been to London, honestly had never even fathomed the idea of being here in a million years but here he was. He had spent a few days playing total tourist, having a chance to talk to some of the locals who immediately picked up on his “Accent” from Canada. It was different for him but it was an experience of a lifetime. For only his third match and already partaking in his first pay per view match was just trying to soak it all in and make the best of it.

He finally took some time to prepare his promo video. He wanted to do it outside so that he could also show his mother the whole London experience. As much as he stayed connected with his mom, he liked to show off the environment to her as well while he was getting prepared. He was rightfully nervous though, this was a big test for him after a slippery start to his in-ring career. With a count out loss and a disqualification win under his belt, he was still looking to make significant impact and break out from the pack. He knew that this was going to be his best chance to do it and did not want to let it slip away like his debut match did. He at least got a lot of the newcomer jitters out of the way and had the chance now to really settle down, go out there and get people to start talking and he was in no better position to do that than now.

Jamison: I wish you could really see this, mom.
I never imagined in a million years that I would be here in London, England. Being just a low-key guy from Ottawa, I never imagined that I would find myself in a place like this. It would only be something you would read about either online or you would watch it on tv. I can’t describe to you the feeling that I have had knowing that this has become a reality. There’s probably a lot of people that take being here for granted but I know that you would appreciate that I have been humble and really appreciated that I have come along way in such a short time to be living this life now.

I just hope I make you proud, mom.

(He takes a deep breath and settles)

Jamison: I feel like this is a big match for me coming up, I don’t want to say the biggest of my career because, lets face it, its only my third match and its been pretty underwhelming so far. I’ve had a match stolen from me and I was unfortunately not in a good spot when we were handed a disqualification win because they wouldn’t leave Bree alone long enough. I should have been there sooner so we could earn that win but its only allowed me to become better as I keep learning.

I know I am likely going to be in the opening match, important to go out there and set a tone that I think is going to give me the impact I am looking for. I’ve still been looking to really hit my stride coming out of the gates, but I think it’s mostly been nerves more than anything. These matches have just hit different because it’s a whole other experience between a real match and a battle royal. I’ve been learning a lot though; I’ve continued to get better as each match happens and to have earned enough so far to be here in London is just something that I have truly appreciated.

I have appreciated everything that has happened so far to me, its an opportunity I continue to work for in hopes to payback what I have been given to be here. I just want to make everyone proud of taking a chance on me when I was a literal no one and I don’t want to fail or disappoint. I have two people that I am up against in this match, and I don’t know if they really appreciate what they have been given. I know that I could have been at home still, trying to figure out things for us but I am here, instead. I am here in a place I never imagined I would be in, trying to do something that people train their whole lives for and are born into it. I was just someone that came in off the streets for a chance to win money and now I find myself in a profession that could help change everything for us and I don’t want to let that keep slipping away by letting another match slip away.

It’s time that I earn my keep.

It means that I am going to work harder to earn that first win, to be responsible for getting the win because I made the pinfall. I don’t want to earn cheap wins, I don’t want to win by a count out or having my opponent be disqualified. I want to win because I earned it. So I hope, Savannah and Ace that you are going to try and earn this to, so that when I come out on top, its because I was better and my growth continues to show out there.

I might not have the experience, but my will to push through and to fight until I can’t will go a long way in proving that I belong here and that my place is here, in SCW.

(end)