Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Datura vs. Dustin Adams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Datura vs. Dustin Adams

2 RP Limit for singles matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, October 9, 2018
OOC: Shoot only, good luck!

Fortunes found in my favor.

See, whatever Fataal fortunes wanted to throw at me, you all saw how I was able to walk into that cage match, unprepared and unsure of who would be forced to go into the cage with me and saw first hand just how destructive I could be. Honestly, being inside of that cage truly awoken me and gave me the real chance to unleash my destructive side. For too long I had been sitting dormant, while Andrew has been annihilating the adrenaline division, i have been chomping at the bit to really get my hands dirty.

Doing what I did to Autumn inside that cage felt, therapeutic.

Truth it, I needed that, i needed to be inside that cage to really let myself go. Being at Andrew's side and having his back is one thing, but reminding people that i am not just a bodyguard or just a muscle man for Andrew. You got to learn first hand just how destructive and methodical i can really be, and that should fucking terrify you.

I enjoyed every second inside that cage.

Tossing Autumn around like the rag dolled little bitch that she is and always will be, will remind people of just who Dustin Adams truly is capable of. Being inside that cage for the short amount of time it took to destroy and pick Autumn apart was only the tip of the iceberg. There was no way i was going to allow Andrew to keep having all of the fun around here, being able to do something for myself, to have the chance to get into that cage and show how fatal people’s fortunes can be when they step into the ring against me should serve to remind others that I am just as dangerous, if not more dangerous and destructive as Andrew can and will be. Autumn learnt real quickly what it's like to be locked inside of a prison with the one that they call the Inmate.

Needless to say, Death Row came calling real quickly.

Because a man like Dustin Adams is his own entity, brought here not because i am here to protect someone or watch their back, because Dustin Adams on his own is one of the most lethal and punishing individuals to step foot inside that ring, inside any structure that these clowns want to put me inside. It should terrify each and every one of you who watched that cage match just how quickly i was able to put that little bitch down, quicker than Andrew wasted her little former man when he took the Adrenaline title so many months ago.

As I said after i laid waste to her, I am just getting warmed up

And that should scare the shit out of you, Datura.

You’re arrogant enough though to believe that you can actually come away with a win against me though, thinking that you can just come waltzing in and regardless of who you are facing, be able to just walk away with a win.

No amount of method or planning is going to prepare you for what is to come.

You have no fucking idea who you are up against.

You must think that coming back here, to SCW means that they think highly of you, to put you in a match that you think might allow you to get the rust off and prepare you for what's to come. Except the only problem with all of that is that they stuck you against the beast of SCW, against the brethren of Sith member that has no idea what remorse or mercy truly is.

IF you think that you are the type that doesn't know how to display remorse or restraint, you truly have no idea who you are about to fuck with.

While you think you might be able to be methodical and patient against low life thugs and wannabe wrestlers in this business, you won't be able to exert your will against someone like myself. I am the type that prides myself on picking people apart, showing my strenght to reduce someone’s will and determination to 0. Go watch how quickly i ended Autumn’s time inside the ring, go watch how i decimated Tommy Valentine in a matter of minutes. You think you can really try and pick me apart? You think you can toy with a man who can tower over you and snap your neck in an instant?

I'll enjoy tearing you apart.

Because I can assure you of this, what you think you've seen from me is nothing compared to what I have in store for you, what I have in store for anyone who thinks they can come step to the ring against the innate, the man who runs the asylum. What you think you can do to me, I've already been there. The hell you think you can put me through, I've had it happen. points to his neck I've had scars given to me from people who would make you look like child's play and a little doll. I don't need to go into breakdown and beat you, I can simply go into our match and pick up where I left off inside that steel cage.

If you think that you can assume I'm just the big dumb idiot, then I already have a major advantage over you because you just assume like everyone else and that always has them looking like an asset because they soon realize, just like you will, that when you step into the ring against me, that I am the beast, evolved. I am the evolution of the beast incarnate when I show you just how quickly you can be outsmarted inside that ring against me. People like Tommy and Autumn have both come to realize this and soon, so will you.

Breakdown will be where you come walking down the green mile and prepare for your metaphorical death like everyone else. I've been around too long to care about any blemishes on my record. In victory or defeat, I always come out looking good in the end. I have nothing to fear from facing you because the truth is that you are nothing to me. Any advantage you think you can come up with, I can find a way to snuff it out. I've grown and evolved into becoming one step faster than the rest of the people here
I don't need Andrew or anyone else to come and fight for me or to come and get involved because I am beyond capable of handling myself.

All you've done in your return here has proven that you should have never come back in the first place. You're determination to prove yourself and to succeed has only blinded your fear and masked it into oblivion but fate has a funny way of exposing that fear when you realize your words have tricked you and given you that false security blanket you're so desperate to wrap yourself up in. After being embarrassed by David helms so long ago, it would be embarrassing to come back after all this time and suffer the exact same fate as you have your whole career, in that last defining match of your existence and fade into nothingness, you want to come back and erase all that and prove you're not as pathetic as you always have been.

One death row slam can bring that all back in an instant.

All the stuff you've read and watched about me the last few months won't mean anything when you're in the ring against me. When that bell rings and everything you assumed about me was a bold faced lie, you'll immediately fill with regret.

Regret for coming back here

Regret for facing me

Regret for thinking you could have ever beaten me.

Because once you walk that green mile, datura, there's no coming back. Once you enter death row, it's where people go to die. You're not just facing a savage rageaholic beast. You'll soon realize that I calculating and focused. Aan who uses his strength to control the pace and any advantage you think you can gain over me can be snuffed out in an instant.

You may walk into this match with all the confidence in the world. You may think that you have me scouted and a game plan figured out but so many before you have done the same thing, arrogantly assumed that my ability is all brawn and no brains, but again, I have a way of exposing your confidence as weakness that as soon as I begin turning the tide, I instill a fear inside you that you've never thought of before, that you never knew existed inside you.

Until it's too late.

Once that fear has been lethally injected inside you, it begins to slowly start killing you. You don't feel it at first as it's designed to numb you in the beginning. You maintain the that confidence to beat the “big dumb behemoth” you believe is standing before you. However as that numbness presides over you, you begin to understand just who exactly Dustin Adams really is and just how dangerous he truly is. Once that hits you, you'll have nowhere to run and hide because by that point, the fear has completely paralyzed you and will leave you for dead as I finish you off once and for all.

This breakdown, you come face to face with the innate, with the man who instills fear in a way only an executioner can. While you may think you have me all figured out, I've evolved into a manner that allows me to surpass simpletons such as yourself.

The losses and humiliation you suffered before will pale in comparison to what you will suffer on breakdown. Where you will have wished that you kept those memories as a deterrent to come back here, to believe that you can beat me in that ring and redeem yourself. This coming breakdown is where i turn those thoughts into nightmares as you have your perception of me shattered almost instantly as you see the truth for yourself, a truth that no insight into the past will help you understand.

You'll have wished you never came back here.

I'm ready for you, I'm ready for whatever you think you're going to throw at me to try and walk away with a win to prove that you were right to come back here. All you've managed to do is prove that you're the same as everyone else, that anything you try will be futile as I am the one that does the toying around here. You'll come to realize quickly that Dustin Adams is the entity of destruction and chaos, an entity that delivers on his word, his mission to execute whenever thinks they can just walk past me.

On breakdown, you'll end up walking that green mile and suffer a fate far worse than death.

A Death. Row. Slam.

Welcome to hell!