Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kimberly Williams vs. Calvan Greene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, December 1, 2022
1 of 2
=====

==========
November 7th, 2022
London, England
Off Camera
==========

She was mutilated in barbed wire, she fell off a scaffolding, and suffered through many other violent acts courtesy of Sarah Wolf. But a smile is still across the face of “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams as she lies on her king size bed in her hotel room in London, England the morning after Under Attack. Pain is still surging through her body several hours after her violent encounter with Sarah Wolf. But all of the pain and torture was worth it; because Kimberly won, she is still the SCW Underground Champion, and maybe now she can finally put Sarah Wolf behind her once and for all. The demented ginger also still has a shot at the SCW World Championship in her back pocket thanks to the victory in Ducky’s Trios cash in from a previous Breakdown in October. It seems as if everything is going her way. So what if she has to have a few stitches and have to lose a little blood? The Woman Scorned is the face of the Underground Division. She is the Queen of the Death Match. But more importantly to her, she is entertaining her beloved fans, her Kimmymaniacs who have supported her through thick and thin.

The Woman Scorned attributes her recent string of success to the recent bond forged with her mother, Angelica Jones. Shortly after the stinging losses at Rise To Greatness (all three of the losses) Kimberly took on Angelica as a manager, a backstage voice and advocate on her behalf. Kim always knew that negotiating and backstage politics was not her forte but she just never cared. Being forced to compete in three matches across two nights forced Kimberly to rethink that stance. Angelica promised to help elevate Kim’s career and in the process she promised to bond with her daughter. And Angelica Jones delivered on both promises. Kim has been undefeated since Rise To Greatness. She regained the Underground Championship at Apocalypse. She earned a World Title shot at Breakdown. She retained the Underground Championship at Under Attack. But more important than all of that success is the close and deeply personal bond she has now formed with her mother.

A loving and caring relationship with a parental figure is something Kimberly never had growing up. She was taken from her mother’s arms at infancy and raised by a cold, emotionless woman named Emma Floreschu. Emma raised Kimberly to hate and to be violent. Kim never knew what it meant to be loved or to be accepted. She never knew the concept of family. Is it any wonder that Kimberly turned out to be the way she is? But now she has that love and acceptance. And she has a relationship with her mother, a relationship she never got to have growing up.

The Woman Scorned is staring up at the ceiling of her hotel room in a deep meditative trance when there is a knocking at the door. Kimberly is so deep that the first set of knocking doesn’t seem to bother her. But then the knocking grows louder and Williams is startled to attention. Kim sighs as she throws the covers off and then swings her legs off the edge of the bed.

“Coming!” Kimberly shouts as she stands up. She is dressed in nothing but black panties and a plain white t-shirt. The scars and wounds of war are still evident all over her skin and face. Her body is also still stained with dried blood from the night before. Williams wears all of those wounds with pride, a reminder of the victory she gained at Under Attack. Kimberly walks away from the bed and approaches a pile of clothes on the floor. She finds a pair of purple plaid pajama bottoms which she slips her feet and legs into. The SCW Underground Champion then makes her way over to the door. She unlatches the lock and then opens the door. Kim expects her mother and agent Angelica Jones to be standing there. She is pleasantly surprised when that is not the case. She grins from ear to ear as she sees her identical twin sister, “The Phoenix” Marie Jones, standing there. Marie is wearing a black knee length skirt, black stockings, black high heeled pumps, and a red silk blouse.

“Hi, Kim. I just…”

“Sis!” Kim shouts excitedly as she embraces Marie in a tight hug.

“Whoa, calm down Kim.” Marie says as she gently pushes her twin away. “I would think that you would want to take it easy tonight after everything that happened at Under Attack between you and Sarah Wolf.”

“Please.” Kim scoffs. “I’m fine!”

Kimberly marches into the room and motions for her twin sister to follow her. Marie follows her inside and shuts the door behind her. Kim flops down on the king size bed where she had just been lying. Marie looks at it cautiously and then at Kim. “Is it safe?”

“What do you mean? Its a bed. Its not like bed bugs can kill you. Maybe give you lime disease, though.”

“That’s ticks. I’m worried about the blood.”

“Oh that.” Kim nods her head. “I’m fine and so is the bed.” Marie sighs as she reluctantly sits down on the bed next to Kim.

“You rolled around in barbed wire. You fell off a scaffolding. I hardly call that fine.”

“But I won didn’t I?” Kim says, grinning from ear to ear.

“Yes, yes you did.” Marie sighs and shakes her head. “Still, I think you should take it easy. You look like hell.”

“Sorry, Marie. I guess I’m just a little excited to see you. I wasn’t expecting you to make the trek to London just to watch little old me flay Wolfie.”

“Come on, Kim. Give me a little more credit than that.” Marie pats Kim on the back. “We’re family and we support one another. Besides, it’s not like I have anything better to do.”

“Sure ya do! You probably have all sorts of public appearances and book deals and photoshoots and…”

“Let me stop you right there, Kim.” Marie states. “Yes, I do have those things. I have public appearances and photoshoots to attend. I am still somewhat popular. But my wrestling career has hit a standstill. Jessica is floundering to try and regain tag team gold somewhere, anywhere. Our mother just decided to come out of retirement.”

“What are you getting at?”

“Face it, Kim. You are the most successful person in this family right now. You are the SCW Underground Champion. You have held the HKW Bloodlust Title for over a year. You also have a shot at the SCW World Championship promised to you sometime in the future.”

“Stop it.” Kim shakes her head.

“I mean it.” Marie smirks. “Like it or not, you are becoming the face of the Jones Wrestling Family.”

“Which is ironic, don’t you think? I don’t even use the Jones name. I use our father’s name, Williams.”

“You could change your name if you want. Kimberly Jones has a nice ring to it.” Marie suggests. Kim shakes her head.

“No thanks, Marie. I broke into this business as a Williams and, quite frankly, I always will be a Williams. Besides, I feel as if I have an obligation to our father.”

“What sort of obligation?”

“Think about it. Mom and dad both made serious mistakes in their lives. While mom had a chance to redeem herself, and has, dad never got that chance. He died before he could seriously redeem himself and his family name. Those who knew him…and I mean knew the REAL him…only knew of the murder allegations against him. He died with that tainted reputation. He never got to redeem himself. Maybe that’s something I can do?”

“You’re such a selfless, humble person Kim.” Marie says. Kim smirks.

“Well I kinda have to be, since you have all the ego in the family.” Marie lets out a soft laugh.

“Fair enough. Now get dressed. I want to take you out to breakfast before you catch your flight back home.”

“It better not be anywhere fancy!” Kim exclaims. “I wanna stay grounded! I can never get used to the fancy shit you and mom always reveled in!”

“Don’t worry, it’ll be as down to earth as I can find. But you are right…”

“Right about what?”

“About me still having fans.” Marie reaches into her purse and produces a small envelope. Kim stares at it. It reads ‘Marie’ on the front.

“What’s that?”

“What does it look like, Kim? It’s a fan letter! At least that’s what the security said backstage at Under Attack.”

“Where did it come from?” Kim asks curiously.

“Like I said…a fan. Someone apparently found out I was gonna be there and passed on this fan letter to me.” Marie shrugs her shoulders. “I have no idea how this fan found out I would be there. I suppose its a logical guess that I would be there in Wembley to support my sister.”

Red flags and alarm bells are going off right and left inside Kimberly’s head. None of that makes any sense. None at all. But then again, Marie seems so happy to have a fan. Maybe Marie is right? Maybe this is just a fan? Kim can only hope anyway. Against her better judgment, Kim decides not to raise her concerns to Marie.

“Sounds good. I’ll get dressed so we can leave for breakfast.”

==========
November 20th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It has been over two weeks since Under Attack and Kimberly Williams brutal and violent war with Sarah Wolf that resulted in her retention of the SCW Underground Championship. Under normal circumstances The Woman Scorned would be focused entirely on her next challenge; that would be a non-title match against Calvan Greene on the first Breakdown in December. Unfortunately these are not any ordinary or normal circumstances. An emergency has forced Kimberly and her mother Angelica to delay any and all training and prep time so that they can make an immediate stop by the nearest hospital. Angelica Jones isn’t injured. Neither is Kimberly Williams. The patient in question is Kimberly’s identical twin sister, Marie Jones.

Angelica Jones is wearing a black silk blouse, a black women’s blazer, a black knee length pencil skirt, and black high heeled pumps. Kimberly Williams, in contrast to her mother’s more elegant attire, is wearing torn denim jeans, flip flops, and a black t-shirt that reads “Team Oktoberfest” on the front. They are sitting in a waiting room at the hospital anxiously waiting on news from doctors about Marie’s condition.

“So what the hell happened?” Kim asks.

“Marie was at home with Sean [her son] when it happened.”

“What happened, though?!” Kimberly asks with a note of frustration. “Did she have a seizure? What was it?!”

“Calm down, Kim. I just don’t know.”

“How can I calm down?!” Kim exclaims. “My sister is in there and I would like to know what happened!”

“I know you want to know exactly what happened. I wish I had answers for you but I don’t. She just collapsed but that’s all I know. We’re just lucky that Sean was quick thinking enough to call paramedics and then call me.”

Kimberly knows that her mother is right. She should try and calm down and she shouldn’t take it out on her. It isn’t like Angelica can do anything. The problem is that Kim does feel a sense of guilt over this whole situation. Just over two weeks ago, the day after Under Attack, Marie got a mysterious letter from what Marie thought was just a fan. Kimberly saw the warning signs but said nothing. Williams cannot help but think that maybe this letter, and whatever it contained, might have something to do with this. And had Kim spoken up, maybe Marie would not have been hurt.

The Woman Scorned’s thoughts are interrupted when a doctor walks into the waiting room dressed in his scrubs. “Jones?”

“Yes, I’m Angelica.” Angelica stands up, followed by Kim.

“You must be Marie’s mother, correct?”

“Yes.”

The doctor looks at Kim. “And you obviously are her identical twin.”

“No shit, Sherlock.” Kim snaps back angrily. “Now tell us what’s wrong with my sister!”

“Kim, hush!” Angelica says sternly. She looks back up at the doctor. “Now what’s wrong with my daughter? Will she be ok?”

“I think she will recover and be just fine, Ms. Jones. But we do want to keep her a few days to run some more tests.”

“Is it that serious?”

“Potentially. The tests are primarily to confirm our suspicions that she was poisoned.”

“Poisoned?” Angelica raises her brow out of curiosity. The doctor nods his head.

“Yes, poisoned. And not food poisoning. This seems like foul play could be involved. I would advise you get police involved.”

“When can we see her?” Kim demands.

“Soon enough.” The doctor states. “I need to check on her. I will return and let you know when you can see her.”

Kim and Angelica watch as the doctor turns and walks away. Once he is out of sight the pair walk back to their seats in the waiting room and sit down. Angelica is in utter shock but Kimberly’s guilt is overwhelming. She just knows that she was right. She knows that letter was bad news.

“I’m sure the doctors know what they’re talking about but still…poisoned?” Angelica shakes her head. “I find it hard to believe. Who would want to hurt Marie?”

“No one would want to hurt Marie.” Kim answers back. “She wasn’t the intended target.”

“What do you mean?”

“I was the intended target.” Kim says with tears rolling down her cheek. “It was me.”

“You’re being ridiculous, Kim.” Angelica says as she pats her daughter on the back. “Don’t blame yourself.”

“I don’t really want to talk about this right now, mom. We just need to worry about Marie. If this is a poisoning then maybe someone is targeting the family again? If so, someone should take care of Sean.”

“I suppose I can keep him for the next few days while his mom is in the hospital.” Angelica suggests. But Kim emphatically shakes her head.

“No, you don’t get it.”

“Get what?”

“In the off chance that Marie was the intended target, someone should take care of Sean for the foreseeable future. We don’t want him caught in the crossfire do we?”

“I see your point.” Angelica nods her head. “Still, I think you’re overreacting and being ridiculous about this idea of someone targeting you or your sister. But at the very least someone has to take care of Sean while his mom is in the hospital. We can talk to her about that when we see her.”

“Yeah…” Kimberly’s voice trails off but the deep feeling of guilt and sorrow is there. She still hasn’t told her mother about what happened the morning after Under Attack, when her sister visited her and told her about that letter. Kim saw the warning signs and said nothing. Kim felt that the letter was unusual and that it could be dangerous but said nothing. Now Marie is sick and in the hospital. Has she been targeted? If so, it is Kim’s fault for saying nothing. But Kim will make it up to Marie by getting to the bottom of this. That is a promise.
2 of 2
======

==========
November 28th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It is the week of Breakdown, the first Breakdown since Under Attack and Kimberfly’s brutally violent Underground Championship Match against Sarah Wolf. The self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match did retain her championship and hopefully put her issues with Wolf aside permanently. But she definitely left a lot of herself in Wembley that night and she will need to be ready for her next opponent, a man who has quickly made waves in SCW; Calvan Greene. Greene earned enough victories to put himself into the Chamber Match at Under Attack and while he was not victorious, he did impress management. He impressed management enough to book him against a reigning champion in the form of Kimberly Williams.

Angelica Jones has been in these situations before. She has come off of a big championship victory only to be booked in what many could consider a “trap match”, a match where she could lose if she is not careful. She wants to make certain that her daughter and current charge, Kimberly, will be fully prepared for that challenge looming large in just a few days in Detroit. So she brought her daughter to her personal, private gym in Boston, Massachusetts for the purpose of getting ready.

Yet she must admit that it is difficult to get ready and focus on Calvan Greene when there is so much weighing heavily on the minds of mother and daughter. Just one week ago Kim’s twin sister, Marie Jones, was poisoned. At least, doctors think it was poisoning and as a result of their suggestion police are now investigating this as potential foul play. Marie, for her part, is healthy. She came out of the poisoning attempt ok. But everyone in the family is rattled. None more than Kimberly Williams.

Angelica stands back watching her demented daughter lace into the heavy bag with hard rights and lefts. Williams throws in a few kicks for good measure. Jones is wearing black wind pants, white sneakers, and a white t-shirt. Her daughter Kim is wearing black workout shorts, white sneakers, and a gray tank top.

“Stop for a second Kim.”

“Huh?” Kimberly is a little taken aback by this request. She, like Angelica, knows the importance of Breakdown. She turns to face her mother with a curious look on her face. “What’s wrong? Am I not doing something right?”

“Well yeah, there’s a lot you’re doing wrong.”

“What is it? Tell me so I can fix it and move on with this shit.”

“That’s just it, Kim.” Angelica sighs and shakes her head. “You are super serious and super motivated right now. Quite frankly, that just isn’t you.”

“Yeah, well, its an important match. Right?”

“I think it is important.” Angelica nods her head. She then points an accusatory finger at Kim. “But my daughter doesn’t really think wins, losses, draws, or Calvan Greene is all that important. My daughter would begrudgingly do what I ask in this little session just to shut me up, but she would do it with a big smile on her face and all sorts of crazy games and antics to give me a headache.”

“So? Maybe I decided to take Greene seriously?” Kimberly shrugs her shoulders. Her mother doesn’t buy it and shakes her head.

“Or maybe something is wrong in your head.” Angelica taps Kim on the head. “Want to talk about it?”

“I think I’d rather go for another dive into that barbed wire.” Kim grins. “And I think I know where I can find it!”

“God no! Not that again!” Angelica exclaims shaking her head.

“Oh c’mon, mom? Pain and suffering is a great way to deal with guilt. I learned that in the loony bin!”

“Guilt, eh?” Angelica smirks knowingly. “So what are you feeling guilty about?”

“Damn it.” Kim snaps her fingers as she realizes she slipped up and spilled the beans to her mother. “I really should start watching Matlock again. Or NCIS. Law and Order. Any of those crime shows to learn how to deal with interrogation. I totally flopped didn’t I?”

“Yes, you are definitely off your game, Kim. Getting that information out of you was too easy. That is another sign that something is wrong with you.” She points to two chairs over in the corner. “So do you want to sit down and talk or should I interrogate you some more?”

“I vote for more interrogation!” Kim says cheerfully. “Obviously I need to hone my skills!”

“Yeah? Is that your vote? Well I overrule you.”

Angelica grabs Kimberly by her arm. The Woman Scorned allows herself to be gently but firmly dragged over across the room and to the chairs in the corner. Angelica sits down first and then motions for her daughter to sit next to her. After some hesitation The Woman Scorned does finally, and reluctantly, agree to sit down.

“If you’re gonna interrogate me, can’t we at least roleplay it? I’ll be the criminal and you be the detective investigating me!” Kim stomps her foot. “You won’t get anything outta me officer! I plead the fifth! I want an attorney!”

“You’re funny, Kim.” Angelica says with a chuckle. “But I don’t need to interrogate you, because it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what’s bothering you.”

“Oh yeah?” Kim asks. Angelica nods her head.

“You’re feeling guilty over your sister.” Kim nods her head upon hearing this. She can’t deny it. Doing so would be pointless. She does feel guilt over what happened to Marie.

“Yeah, you’re right.”

“Well you shouldn’t beat yourself over that. There’s nothing you could have done about it.”

“No, but it was my fault it happened.”

“How can you say that?” Angelica asks.

“Because it was a case of mistaken identity.” Kim insists. “Whoever this is that was targeting Marie, she was really targeting me. I’m certain of it.”

“You don’t know that.” Angelica says, shaking her head. “You don’t even know that it was foul play. Police are investigating it as such and they’ll determine if it was or was not foul play. Hell, Marie could have just…”

“Could have what?!” Kim exclaims, interrupting her mother mid-sentence. “Did Marie eat something that disagreed with her so bad it put her in the damn hospital? It makes no sense. And if you knew what I knew then you would understand why this is all my fault.”

“Wait a sec,” Angelica arches a brow out of curiosity “all you know? What do you know that I don’t?”

“Ah fuck, there I go again!” Kim complains. “I really am losing my touch!”

“Just shut up and tell me what is wrong. What do you know that I don’t know?”

This is one secret that The Woman Scorned had hoped to keep from her mother. Unfortunately Kim has already said too much. She may as well tell her. Kim sighs and shakes her head.

“Look, Marie visited me in London after Under Attack. Turns out she was there to watch the show, to support me against Wolf.”

“I knew that.” Angelica smiles. “I wanted to tell you but Marie wanted it to be a surprise.”

“But that’s the thing, you knew but who else knew? See, Marie received a letter supposedly from a fan. But how the hell would the fans know Marie would be there that night? You said it yourself, she wanted it to be a surprise so she wasn’t advertising it. And people mixing me up with Marie, well that has happened plenty of times before.” She points at herself. “That letter was meant for me. I guarantee it.”

“So it was a letter? Big deal! We get fan letters all the time, Kim. It’s part of the business.”

“Think about it, mom. She gets a letter and suddenly she turns up sick. Remember 2001? The anthrax poisoning? With the powder?”

“Are you suggesting she was poisoned with anthrax?!” Angelica asks incredulously. Kim shakes her head.

“I’m not saying it was anthrax, but it could have been anything. And don’t tell me it’s impossible mom. Improbable, sure, but not impossible. And you wanna know how I know it was possible and more likely that she was poisoned with that letter?”

“How do you know?”

“Because my guardian, Emma, tried it once.” She points at Angelica. “She tried it on you. It failed, obviously, but she tried.”

Angelica sighs deeply. “Ok, I admit it could be possible. But I still think you are overreacting. Even if someone did try to poison Marie, why do you think they really were coming after you?”

“Because that’s what I do, isn’t it?” Kim asks. “Think about it, mom. I have always attracted problems. Emma and her sister Sorinah trying to ruin mine and Jessica’s lives because they hate me and you. Carol Johnson trying to ruin mine and Marie’s lives because she hates our dad’s family. I attract problems.” Kim bows her head with sadness and grief etched across her face. Angelica leans in and plants a comforting kiss on her daughter’s cheek.

“None of that was your fault, either. You know this.”

==========
November 30th, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
On Camera
==========

The cameras begin to roll just outside of the Little Caeser’s Arena in Detroit, Michigan, the site that shall play host to SCW Breakdown. The setting is all but empty, for no one and nothing is there except for the popular penguin plushie known as Wasley. The penguin is alone but not for long. “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Willaims enters the scene from the right. She is wearing a plaid orange skirt, black flats, and a plain black t-shirt. Her long ginger locks fall and cascade freely to past the shoulders. She has her SCW Underground Championship draped over her right shoulder while the HKW Bloodlust and Datura Invented Unsanctioned Championships are draped over her left shoulder. The deranged self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match stops near the center of the camera before sitting down on the pavement beneath her. She places her championship belts on either side of her and then turns to face the camera.

“I have been preaching over and over again about how this silly little notion of earning your opportunities here in Supreme Championship Wrestling is just a bad joke. Look at Sarah Wolf for example. Every single time she has had a chance to step up and make a big name for herself in this company she would come up short. She failed in Taking Hold of the Flame. She failed at Rise To Greatness. She failed at Apocalypse. She failed to defeat Oktoberfest. Do you see where I’m going with this? Wolfie’s run in SCW had been an illustration of failure ever since her debut and yet Shaun Cruiserweight thought it would be an absolutely splendid idea to give her an opportunity at MY Underground Championship?” Williams shrugs her shoulders. “Those of you who still believe in the system SCW has established to earn opportunities, I ask you this…did Wolfie really earn what she got at Under Attack?” The Woman Scorned throws her head back and cackles nastily.

“Damn right she got what she had earned! She EARNED a bloody ass kicking and that is what I gave her! Barbed wire, hot sauce, and finally I sent her flying off the scaffolding! I put Sarah Wolf down. I put her back in her place. She definitely did not deserve and had not EARNED a shot at my Underground Championship so I made certain that she would not come anywhere near it.” Kim shakes her head. “Now don’t get me wrong. I still believe in the principle of earning your opportunities here in this business. Just look at me for instance. I am a three time SCW Underground Champion and each of those times I EARNED my title shot and I EARNED the victory. I am a former Television Champion, United States Champion, and Tag Team Champion, and each of those times I EARNED my way into those opportunities and I EARNED the victories that gave me those championships. And now I am sitting on the precipice of greatness. I have a shot at the SCW World Championship in my possession.” Williams pats her penguin Wasley on its head.

“Well, Wasley earned the World Title Match, but he’s letting me have it!” Kim snickers at her own joke. “And when I become SCW World Champion I will be a champion for the people, unlike some of the other stuck up egomaniacs in this company who have held the top prize in the past.” She shakes her head. “But let’s not get too ahead of ourselves. That is coming later. But the point remains that while I have earned every damn thing I have ever achieved in this company, others are riding off of gifts given to them, handed to them like entitled children riding off mommy and daddy’s money. They are gifted opportunities by elitist assholes like Shaun Cruiserweight.” She waves playfully at the camera.

“Bye, Shaun! Hope retirement treats you well!” She smirks. “Therein lies the punchline of the bad joke. People are gifted opportunities that they have not truly earned. Take Calvan Greene for instance. He burst onto the scene walking into a match that he had no business being in only because he was too stupid to know better. Then a few weeks later he happened to play a role in a filler match at Apocalypse. A few weeks after that suddenly he is in a World Title Contender’s Match, the main event of Under Attack.” The Queen of the Death Match shakes her head in utter disgust.

“Calvan, sweetie, I’m not going to sit here and complain about not having the main event spotlight because I really don’t give a damn about any of that shit. But you gotta admit, I had done more to deserve a main event spot than you. Hell, even Sarah Wolf had done more to deserve a main event spot than you and you know what I think of her. There people like Glory Braddock, Josh Hudson, and Polly Playtime…they deserved the main event spot. The Happy Farmstead Friends may be a bunch of dorks but they had been a dominant team. Juneau McFrosty and Dee Dee McFrosty’s record speaks for itself. An argument can be made for all four of them having a main event spot at Under Attack.” She points a finger at the camera.

“Yet you were one of the lucky lottery winners CHOSEN to enter the Chamber Match. None of them. Now I often speak of fairness, Greene Bean. Chaos is fair in any and every environment, but when it comes to professional wrestling, what happens inside the ring is the only other tried and true and FAIR ways to determine who is worthy and deserving of an opportunity. Some may say that you are once again gifted with an opportunity tomorrow night in the arena behind me. I suppose you could justify that argument, considering I am the SCW Underground Champion and I am one of two number one contenders for the SCW World Championship. Just performing well against me would help your current standing within this company, just imagine what a win could do?” The Queen of the Death Match grins knowingly.

“The problem for you is that this isn’t an opportunity. For you this is a fight for survival. Because I already have my Underground Championship and it isn’t on the line. I have my World Title shot in the back pocket. I have nothing to lose. If I decided to take you out, if I decided to throw the whole fucking rulebook out the window and leave you in a lifeless heap, I wouldn’t lose a damn thing. You might end up in the hospital for an indeterminate amount of time while I would just get disqualified.” She shrugs her shoulders. “That’s the thing about rules, huh Greene Bean? I could shadder your rib cage or the bones in your legs with Wasley here and all I would do is lose the match via disqualification whilst you lose months or years off of your career. Those are the rules the elites say are fair.”

“Then again, I could choose to wrestle you straight up.” Kim nods her head. “And I may very well do that. The fact that I have three hardcore death match style championships in my possession makes people forget that I am actually a damn good strategist and a damn good technical wrestler. I can outwrestle anyone in this company and I have already beaten some of the very best this company has had to offer and I beat them not because I used some weapon, but because I was the better wrestler.” Williams throws her head back and laughs. “That’s the gag, Greene Bean! And that’s the real challenge that you face tomorrow night! You have no fucking clue who you are facing on Breakdown. Are you facing the deranged, crazed Queen of the Death Match who will throw caution to the wind and the rulebook out the window all for the sheer joy of maiming you…or will you face the professional wrestling prodigy who will humble you in the center of this ring just like I have humbled many others in the past?” A knowing grin forms on her face.

“You have no idea what to prepare for, Greene Bean. But I will give you one little spoiler; just like Under Attack was disappointing, you should really prepare for yet another disappointment. Either you walk away with another loss, or you won’t walk away at all.” She picks up Wasley and waves him at the camera. “See you soon, Calvan!”