Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Scarlet Grey vs. Josh Hudson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship
Scarlet Grey vs. Josh Hudson

2 RP Limit for singles matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Our shot opens on a fairly interesting shot, though maybe you don't think the same thing given the way things have been going lately. Somewhere in the castle-like mansion that Scarlet Grey calls home, one of the rooms has been converted into something that looks like a mini art gallery, though all the “art” on display is actually just photos of Scarlet in the nude with her body painted from head to toe with various different “demons” although done in a tasteful enough way that we're not seeing anything that's going to get this banned from airing or SCW in trouble. Obviously this can raise several questions for discussion, from the obvious of Scarlet being unable to paint herself so can she claim credit if we learn they were her ideas to the more abstract and worldly common about whether or not these pictures can be defined as art in any sense of the word. One thing that needs no excess thinking, however, is the fact that Scarlet is present in the room. She walks around with a smirk at all the pieces hanging from the walls, making sure the camera catches that she's not only wearing one of Aaron Blackbourne's self-designed shirts that's being sold at events, albeit tied up to expose her stomach and draw attention to her chest, but also very small booty shorts that have “Property of Blackbourne” painted onto them.

Grey: What do you think? I had a lot of time put into this little area, making sure it went from being an empty waste of space to being the greatest little art gallery in the world. Rubes might believe we need more “classic” art in here, but my own little den celebrating my creativity feels far more fitting, don't you agree? I know you're watching wherever you are Aaron, and I hope you're starting to understand that you, like so many others, might have misjudged me. We have far more in common than you think, and our combined creative efforts could easily form the greatest partnership the world has ever known! I know, you're still hesitant to “pull the trigger” and even resorted to throwing that stick figure whore Katelyn Buehler under the bus to throw me off while the actual monster trying to keep you and me apart continues to hide in the shadows, but after this week I'll help your mind take one step closer to the right decision for your life when I not only follow in your footsteps to become tv champion, but even have a special new addition to this gallery with a private invitation for you to witness it's creation firsthand. I promise, seeing this body covered in paint and gold will be the single greatest moment of your life.

Conveniently, Scarlet's stopped moving near one patch on the wall that has no framed photo upon it, though a sign that reads “tv title memorial coming soon” makes it clear she's not joking when it comes to what she just said, even though her face seems like it's telling us she's lost in a dream right now.

Grey: Of course, you don't agree with my desires, do you Josh Hudson?

And just like that, the switch has been flipped, and Scarlet snaps out of her daydream and gives the camera a look that still contains her smirk, but there's a look of pure malice in her eyes now.

Grey: Why should you? After all, you seem to think you're indestructible. You're part of a group that's suffocating everyone because it's all about you, you, you hogging all the show time from who the people really want to see, flooding the useless social media airwaves with your self-perceived greatness as each and every one of you clearly feel like you're finally making up for all the “glory years” you lost before each and every one of you becomes extinct at long last. You make it clear week after week that we're all supposed to respect you because once upon a time you were a mighty warrior and finally feel like you've risen from the ashes once again to be the all-conquering god king, forcing us all to tune out your useless driven because it's the same story I would hear if I went to work in a retirement home. But of course, there's one other “important” fact that you're probably going to shove down my throat, isn't there?

Grey: You kept your title against my partner last week.

Grey: There's the all-important one, because when the world talks about the Red Empire they always call Ruby the “superior” member of the team, never mind the fact that this was all my idea in the first place. Us being in wrestling, our impending domination of the sport and beyond, becoming the goddesses we are destined to be... all of it started with me. Ruby herself has ever said time and time again that despite the fact she can easily embarrass this entire roster, she doesn't truly care about it. To her, it's just another game to move a few pieces around in while I entertain myself. I do see why though, since when you look at me all you see is this lonely little girl with her eyes on a certain someone as she garners the attention of every man and woman whenever she walks into a room with no shame while Rubes works tirelessly to try and keep everything on track. But then again, who's the one that outsmarted the “greatest mastermind in SCW history” to get this shot in the first place?

Scarlet can't help but grin now, knowing she's got a few gears turning in people's heads. Her outwitting Ravyn Taylor to win this opportunity came as a shock to many, and this match coming up was a fact Ruby knew well in advance when she was told she'd been drawn to challenge for the tv title last week.

Grey: I'm simply a woman who will get what I want by any means necessary Josh, and just because I love to flaunt the body that makes every woman on the planet red in the face when they learn their man has to lock up with me that night doesn't mean I'm just another “airheaded bimbo” trying to screw her way through life. Last week alone you not only wrestled a submission match, but also got worn down by my partner in a casket match when she was very much aware it could either be an all-red tv title extravaganza this week or she could set the stage for your true downfall, and the cherry on top was the guy you've been trying to ignore sending you on a one way trip to oblivion. Long story short: you're hurt, I'm hungry, and you have something that I want.

Grey: You can try to feed me whatever excuse you can think of as to why you think you have any chance of escaping with that title this week, but whatever it means to you is irrelevant. You're talking to the crimson-haired carnivore too caught up in her own little world after all, and what you have to your name is the key to something I'm after. I know the actual belt was stolen and I'll make sure that issue is resolved after a little “meeting” with the man who desperately needs a step up in female companionship, but you need to learn a valuable lesson about thinking it's possible to truly “get one over” on the Red Empire. Like it or not, you've been a pawn in our game the moment the cards of fortune were laid out in our favor, and Wednesday night I shall reap the rewards and send you back to your “friends” to let them figure out how they should deal with the legend who lost a match against someone he, by all accounts in your minds, should have annihilated.

Scarlet lets the camera linger on her twisted little smirk for a moment longer before she starts turning around to leave the room. Before she exits, she looks back and points towards the message on her rear, mouthing “keep it in your thoughts Aaron” with a wink before she leaves and our scene fades, leaving the man she's been pursuing something to ponder while the man she's going to dethrone in just a few nights also ponders exactly how he's going to justify to his allies what's going to transpire no matter how much he believes it to be impossible.
OOC: Pretty fun role play to write even though it was stressful to get it going and to finish. Character appearance with the handler's permission.

Pain