Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Ace Sky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Detroit, Michigan. Thursday 1st December. (Off-Camera on the day, but would be On-Camera via Peacock on Saturday)

Today is NASCAR awards day, and the majority of the NASCAR drivers from all three series that have won a trophy were scheduled to attend. But because I had wrestling commitments that I had to fulfil today, instead, the Peacock camera crew came to Little Caesars Arena with me four hours before the Breakdown show started. Well, only two Peacock camera crew, but the SCW staff knew about this. Of course, this interview was happening right before the Breakdown show began. It was going to be shown on Peacock on Saturday. But I got this award the camera crew gave me today.

We just entered my locker room because I had to make myself look presentable, I wasn't wearing any wrestling face paint that I usually put on, nor was I wearing my street or my wrestling clothes. I had to wear a suit with a bow tie attached to it. I sat on the wooden bench as the Peacock camera crew had the cameras on me as the chairs ironically were provided for them as they sat down. I had the mini TV screen as I was going live after all so I was watching the show like the public was going to see it on Saturday. As they were announcing the Xfinity Series Rookie Of The Year, the cameras were suddenly on me. The camera crew nodded their head and put their thumbs up at me as a signal for me to speak.

Konrad Raab: “It's been a great NASCAR Xfinity Series season this year. If I had said to you all last year I was going to do the Xfinity Series; I would've laughed because I didn't expect literally until weeks before the LA Clash race that I was going to take part in Xfinity Series as well because Brad wanted someone in his team to go there. He picked me to do it since all the others in the Cup Series front had done Xfinity Series racing with Kyle Busch helping me out; how are you doing, buddy?”

I was saddened that Kyle Busch wasn't my teammate anymore as he really guided me during my NASCAR Cup and even Xfinity Series run. I waved as the cameras in Nashville directed the cameras at Kyle Busch for him to wave back with a smile on his face. Then there was Ty Gibbs, briefly seen as I held up the trophy so everyone could see it or they would on Saturday.

Konrad Raab: “I will admit, doing the Xfinity Series as well was a pretty tough challenge, but I managed to get a lot of wins during my part-time run since wrestling always comes first, but seeing I only missed five races this year, I'm more than able to compete properly next year to win not only the Xfinity Regular Season Championship but also the Xfinity Series Main Championship also. I'm looking forward to all the new names that will be entering the Xfinity Series, especially ones that came from the Truck Series to make the step up.”

The cameras went on Ty, who, of course, I have to mention, along with Brandon Jones. There was a very controversial incident between them at Martinsville, and I hated to be stuck in the middle of that debate honestly. I took a deep breath.

Konrad Raab: “I want to thank Brad Rogers for making this plan go to work because I know I wouldn't have been in Xfinity Series if he didn't pick me. But it was good he did, knowing I never knew half of the NASCAR tracks, considering I only did a brief last year. I used the simulator a lot to learn the majority of the tracks. I especially loved my wins at Atlanta because I always felt that track suits my style of racing, and I can't forget about both of my Daytona five hundred wins earlier in the year either for both Xfinity and Cup Series.”

Now I had to get to the point of thanking my teammates who were moving onto new teams the next year. Pretty disappointed with Brandon Jones's decision, but nothing I can do to change that and to this date, I'm the only Brad Rogers Racing driver announced for Xfinity Series next year. I cleared my throat.

Konrad Raab: “I also thank Brandon Jones and Ty Gibbs for being great teammates, with all of us having won a race this year. I congratulate Ty Gibbs for winning the Xfinity Series main championship. I know you didn't get the chance to celebrate, but you've inspired me, even at the age you are, to go out there and race to win the championship. That I promise I will do next year. Does it put pressure on me, you say? Of course, it does, but I can handle that pressure. This sport is one of the best in the world. Nothing compares to NASCAR, and I aim to be the best NASCAR driver I can be.”

That were the words I could only say about NASCAR, although if these idiotic SCW wrestlers were to see this, they should see the other side of me as Brandon and Ty waved at me as I do at them back as the screen was showing me in my locker room with my rookie of the year trophy I have next to me. The Peacock camera crew had a shot of the Xfinity Series Rookie Of The Year Trophy for a few seconds.

Konrad Raab: “Next season is only going to get better for me with Xfinity and Cup Series front as I aim to work on the struggles I have in regards to my road course racing that I suck at and especially dirt racing as well. Brad is making sure I have extra training to improve in those areas. But watch out for the Ice Blood on the track because I will be doing DirtCar Racing in the UMP modified race in Florida on Saturday and even next year in February after the LA Clash race as well. That's how desperate I am to get better.”

I had to take a short break as, luckily, I brought my own metal water bottle due to my refusal to touch plastic to drink water out of as I drank quite a bit, gathering my breath for a bit as I continued to say my last few words before the NASCAR awards show had to move onto awarding other drivers.

Konrad Raab: “I thank everyone for allowing me to race, and that will continue. I thank all the NASCAR staff for allowing my dream to happen, along with the fans as well. Thank you for giving me this trophy of being an Xfinity Series Rookie Of The Year, but I got to go now as I got business to tackle in the other sport I do. See you all next season for LA Clash for Cup Series drivers and Daytona five hundred race in the case of Xfinity Series drivers.”

I show my serious look as the Xfinity Series drivers racing against me next year can see my eyes and how focused I am to win both championships. Some could say even though I stated I needed to work on my road course stuff as the dirt racing was only exclusively for the Cup Series race, people already viewed me as a threat to win the Xfinity Regular Season and the main championship as well. The cameras went off the air for me, and moved on to other drivers.

I got out of my suit to put on my red and black wrestling clothes and placed the suit clothes and the Xfinity Series Rookie Of The Year trophy neatly in a tote bag. Meanwhile, I gave one of the Peacock camera crew my hired apartment key for them to take my Xfinity Series Rookie Of The Year Trophy and my suit clothes back to my apartment. I got my face paint stuff out of my bag and went in the bathroom to put it on before I kicked ass to James Evans later that night before I left for Florida to do UMP Modified DirtCar Racing tomorrow.

------------------------------------------

Chicago, Illinois. Five hours before the match on Breakdown. (On-Camera)

I may have came back home late due to an funeral I had to attend with Ty Gibbs dad tragic passing and the fact Brad Rogers announced who my other team mate will be for next season's NASCAR Xfinity Series along with me and Sammy Smith who they announced on Tuesday. However, now I would turn my attention to an idiot who's clearly not committed to wrestling and talks a lot of shit about the sport as a whole. Honestly, I'm not going to comment about the other bullshit decision, not gonna even go there, but this match, I'll use it as an example on how pissed off I am with it. I'm in my usual place, don't think we need to talk anymore where I am because you've seen it so many times and that you can figure out where I am. Anyway I sit as usual on the wooden chair and look directly at the camera.

Konrad Raab: “To be honest, I'm not going to waste time on someone who claims he never gives up, but it's already bullshit with what Ace Sky says. At first, I thought to laugh at how much of a joke this match is and I believe in that, but at the same time, it made me smile because it would be another brutal beating and the sad thing is he's not responsible for how fucking pissed off I am and I think all of you know what the fuck I'm referring to so don't even fucking ask.”

I was pissed off more than ever about the decision last week that I found out after some fan at the Florida DirtCar racing track told me about the match after I done research. Made me spit on the floor and had a panic attack over it. Still I had to focus on this midget.

Konrad Raab: “Since you want to talk about soccer achievements so much, let me talk about a sport I do on top of wrestling. I do NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series racing and I've already won a lot of races, in fact nearly all tracks, but road courses, dirt tracks and now street course. I've even became a rookie of the year last week for Xfinity Series and all within my first part time year. Because wrestling always comes first. That's more of an achievement than you do in your pathetic soccer games.”

I mean back in the days, I was a soccer player as well, little did anyone know, but I was using it for stamina work, but I use the gym and well I can't say what else I do outside of the ring besides NASCAR. Still I need to drill the point about wrestling.

Konrad Raab: “I don't give a flying fuck how you got into wrestling or your history around it, but that's the information I got since you refuse to talk about anything worth relevant. But you already have given up wrestling in SCW. Is the competition too fucking hard for you? You may have fought Sarah Wolfe and Deanna Frost, but I brutally beat one of those opponents recently. The problem with you is you think aerial wrestling is all be all for professional wrestling. Oh sure, I was and still am a cruiserweight wrestler because I wanted to evolve myself more than just being a heavyweight wrestler and won the light heavyweight title. See, it's not a big deal for you small guys doing that shit anymore because practically every small guy does aerial moves.”

I spit on the wooden floor as I opened a tin of paint and put it all over me as I still am so pissed off with the decision and I have no idea how I'm going to cope with it other than use Ace as an example.

Konrad Raab: “You're not fucking special with your move pool. You're not a special wrestler at all. You're exactly the same and you've not evolved, not even the time I beat your ass in UGWC, something I almost forgotten about. You're nothing, you're a joke of a wrestler. I have no idea why you get so much respect from people in stupid hippy cult wrestling company. Cos you told your life fucking story that eventually, nobody will give a fuck about. I laughed when you said you're demented because you're the farthest thing from it. You're a soft ass bitch. I'm the demented fuck out of the pair of us. I have a sickness of battering the living shit out of you.”

It was the only thing that made me happy in this stage of my wrestling career was to plumule this fucking kid that didn't belong in SCW. I still had red paint dripping all over me.

Konrad Raab: “You're not as dedicated as you say you are. I'm not buying any of the bullshit and having intelligence doesn't win you matches. It means absolutely nothing. I don't care if you have a disease. Everyone has one of those, but they get on with it. I have no respect for you, I have no reason to give you half ass credit for beating Diamond and Crystal's of the world. You're another victim to be on the list with Christy Matthews and Samuel Davis, the guy you failed to beat for the TV title I permanently retired from this sport. It's just how it's going to go and you can blame fucking SCW management for what I'm about to do because you think what you suffered with Sarah Wolfe was bad, wait until you meet the most violent man in SCW right now.”

I poured a lot more red paint, usually I have two, but because the decision SCW staff made, I brought four more and poured all of them on my body because it only made me even more addicted to busting this poor kid open. Not that anyone would give a fuck about him anyway.

Konrad Raab: “I'm wondering when the hell are you going to evolve from your aerial into doing something different like I don't know be a fucking hardcore wrestler or get bigger with yourself and do heavyweight moves? Because it's not going to get you anywhere and just because you may have more stamina than me, doesn't mean I don't process the brutal skills you're too much of a bitch to do. You're not surviving against me, I seek for your blood and pain you'll suffer from the hands of me and then, you'll be gone from this company, you won't come back after you'll have crippling nightmares of me ending your pathetic wrestling career.”

I never thought I could treat Ace Sky seriously, considering he hasn't said shit for almost a month on top of him losing matches. I was still so angry and I may have gone over the top with my swearing, but at this point, I was ready to load the ammunition up in my body.

Konrad Raab: “I'm going to make you bleed so bad and cripple part of your body so bad that you won't stand on your own two feet because as I said, I can counter any move you do. So don't come at me with the size bullshit because it's an overrated statement to make. You're gonna be done for, I'll put you in a damn hospital because I want to fight and it's the only way that will make me happy, instead of this fucking hell I'm in. You are well and truly fucked in a way you can't dig yourself out of a hole. I know I'm swearing so much, but I can't help it when I'm being forced to do such a match that I feel is bullshit.”

I just wanted to talk about that, but I can't help swearing when I'm angry, especially when I have a problem controlling myself after knowing I have Tourette's syndrome that I've recently been diagnosed with since my swearing is uncontrollable.

Konrad Raab: “I'm going to be done with this bullshit because I'm going to show you instead of telling you all how pissed off I am and I'm not going to be sorry for what I do to Ace Sky since SCW staff are responsible for the damage, pain and torture I'll cause to this kid. I will win because I have to and there's no way out for Ace to get himself out of a severe situation of punishment and seeing his blood covered everywhere. I'll even use my mace as that example. He is done for and will never walk in SCW ever again. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood because bitch, you're in for a violent awakening.”

I laughed and smiled on camera with red paint pouring everywhere from me and then I turned the camera off. Taking it back home and then going to the arena and let my frustrations of being pissed off out on the bullshit match I have to do next week.