Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Alexis Quinne vs. Sarah Wolf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, December 7, 2022
[INSERT]

[VOYAGERS]

[END INSERT]

[TAKE ONE]

[A silver and black banner with "VOVAYGERS" plastered across. The only thing visible is Alexis Quinne, donning a black beanie, a white tank top and black jeans. Her eyes match the cameras, widened.]

Alexis: Sarah Wolf, Thursday night. Breakdown. I'm looking for trouble.

[Her posture is straight. Her jaw is clenched.]

Alexis: I've gotten a little stir crazy. When I left Under Attack, pissed, upset, disappointed that I didn't win the Adrenaline belt like I said I would. Bree. You got the job done. You walked in wanting to prove that you were all the way back. You walked out with that belt and there's nothing I can say or want to say to shit on that. What's done is done and you got the job done and it was you holding that title high. And it was you that got to leave the building, leave UK, leave the country with your bag ten pounds heavier.

I spent a good two hours, after the show was over. I'm sitting in the bleachers. All the fans were gone by then. It's just me and the workers below, tearing down the ring and stage. They're tearing down the ramp and I'm sitting, hands to the forehead, tearing down mysef. I'm thinking about the chances I pissed away in that match. You know in the moment, everyone wants to be a hero. In that match, I saw Bree coming from the corner of my eye. But I saw Datura. And I thought about Rise to Greatness. I thought about how much I wanted to beat her. My sister. And I got greedy.

And when you get greedy, you end up empty handed, deer in the headlights, wondering where it all went wrong.

[She runs a hand through her hair.]

Alexis: In the time between Under Attack and now, I've been busy. Me and Angela we're working. Producing a few things for VOVAYGERS. I went to Japan to watch wrestling in Korakuen Hall. I was posted in Shinjuku FACE, me and 200 other people, staring at a screen featuring a rumble where wrestlers would brawl on a train and with each stop, two more wrestlers would come in and punch someone's lights out. Seeing great wrestlers like Josh Kennedy. Nico put paint to about 20 canvases in like two weeks.

I probably was home for about 4, maybe 5 days out of the last month.

What's causing all of this?

[Some sweat starts to bead from her forehead. Her lips parted and formed an uncomfortable smile.]

Alexis: What's causing all of this...I'm looking for trouble because I know that's what you bring, Sarah. And look at that, I bring the same thing. You should bring that belt with you. Yeah..definitely. You sure. Bring it. I know Level Up hasn't ran a show in like a month. Who knows if it'll ever be back. Talk about timing right? Their last show ends with you, spitting that black goo or mist or whatever in Buster Gloves' mouth and crushing his head in with your hands. That guy is like 6'3, has a fucking eight pack and lives with a sneer on his face. The Bull God. That's his thing. He's a bull.

And that guy ended up on the fucking mat beat up to hell because of you.

What a view.

[Alexis presses her lips together.]

Alexis: Bring the Wisdom belt with you. Or don't bring it. Maybe I'm belt happy. it's been 4 years you know. I took two and a half years off. I just came this close again from winning another one. Maybe I'm belt happy. I really wanted to win at Under Attack and I didn't get what I wanted. But you wanted Kim to be a mini you and that ended with her pushing you off the stage, crashing and empty handed. We don't get what we want.

You want a lot of things. I see that. You're possessive. You told someone you wanted their eyes, their teeth. You want to be seen a certain way. The personification of an evil cunt. Your words. You're the big bad, right? You wanted the Underground title. You wanting to link up with Kim. You want a lot of things.

There have been a lot of people that have put a bullseye right here!

[Alexis uses her right pointer finger and places it between her eyes.]

Alexis: The guy that runs around here as the World Champion. Big motherfucker Xander Valentine. Four years ago he looked at me and thought because he was bigger and at the time he wasn't relevant, that he could bully me. And then I fought him back, he said he was going to end me. And when we finally wrestled I clutched on to my bat. i was prepared to bash his head in. I knew I would end up with brusies and scars that may never heal. And I got all of that. And I also dropped the motherfucker and beat him. And I went to bed that night. Had to sleep on my back because my ribs were killing me. And then the morning hits, the sun creeps through the blinds of the hotel that I stay in, hits my eys and I wake up.

It's another day.

The guy who walks around here with the US belt. Josh Hudson. That guy was on his hands and knees for a married woman that would never fuck him. And he picked a fight with me because me and Regan had beef and anything to convince that woman to leave her husband and fuck him, he would do. Josh Hudson has ended many people's careers. And he stepped up to the plate looking to end mine. And then I kicked his ass, sent him packing. I went to bed that night. Sun crept through the blinds, hit my face and I woke up.

[Alexis snickers.]

Alexis: Another day. My days have been numbered apparently for years. And yet I keep waking up. I've seen you for a long time Sarah and to be honest, I've wanted this match for a bit. People sometimes get real afraid to wrestle someone who they can't read. There are no wrist holds or techinques with you. it's all instinct. It's all violence. And a lot of people can't handle that and that's why your name is your name.

But I am who I am for a reason. It's because matches like this, with people like you, people realize it's a mud fight, if we're getting dirty, I never leave with clean hands. You jumped Autumn Valetine a few months ago. I felt a way about that. Everyone knows I can't stand that woman and I get enjoyment kicking her ass. So for her to not 100% because of you, not that it mattered with the way Rise to Greatness went, I kept a check mark under your name.

And Thursday night, I guess I can cross this off the list. Sarah Wolfe. The evil cunt. Step up and take my head off. If I ride headless, I'll make sure I have your teeth balled up in my fist. Stir crazy no more, Sarah. Thursday night, let's see who drops first.

It ain't going to be me.

[FIN]