Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kimberly Williams, The One & Allocco vs Konrad Raab, Alexis Quinne & Selena Frost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trios Tournament 2022 Quarterfinals

2 RP per character in Trios Tournament (6 RP max per team)

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, December 15, 2022 (NOTE DEADLINE DATE)
The Witches of Alden

”Standoff”

United Center
Chicago, Illinois
December 8th, 2022
11:33pm

Selena felt her back crack and bottom from the bottom of her shoulders and travelling up to her neck, which gave a bit more of a crack as she craned it. Every part of her hurt from her Breakdown match a short while ago, but she wasn’t going to complain about that right now. She was still buzzing from retaining the world tag-team titles with Deanna, having defeated the Farmstead Friends once again. With any luck, two defeats would keep Lexy Chapel off their backs for awhile and allow them to establish the House of Frost more as a tag-team that could take on all other tag-teams as well. 

Well… once Trios is over…

The Snow Queen released a long sigh as she sat back in her seat inside her changeroom. In what could only be counted as a cruel twist of fate, the Trios Tournament had returned and not only included both members of the World Tag-Team Champions but had seen fit to place Selena and Deanna on different teams, meaning there was a possibility, slight as it was, that they could meet up in one of the rounds as opponents.

Despite herself, Selena quietly cracked one eye open, allowing her to steal a glance at her redheaded wife, who, having already showered, was changing into her street clothes. Sure, the two had wrestled before, especially at their Manhattan home, but that had been training, meant to make Deanna a better wrestler. Now? The idea of them being opponents? Being in the ring together on opposite teams? Despite her view, Selena closed her eye shut again. She wasn’t sure she could do that – fight Deanna all out. Adam Allocco? Definitely! The man was itching for a Glass Shard to the head. The One? After breaking Deanna’s arm, Selena was praying she would have an opportunity to find a little ‘compensation’ if Deanna didn’t get to her first. The point was that, within the tournament, there were so many people that Selena wanted to fight either for professional reasons or personal reasons. Deanna was the only one the platinum-blonde DIDN’T want to fight-

Knock! Knock!

The sharp raps on the closed changeroom door caught both Selena’s and Deanna’s attention. “I’ll get it.” The redhead exclaimed with a smile, moving towards the door across the room to open it. To her, and Selena’s surprise, the person at the door was none other than Alexis Quinne, the former world champion quietly moving into the room, her eyes quickly searching for it before landing on Selena.

“Alexis…” Selena acknowledged, pushing herself to her feet. “Good to see you. I’m guessing this isn’t an exchange of ‘congratulations’ for the match victories tonight and really has something to do with Trios…” Selena’s eyes suddenly widened with a glimmer of hope. “Unless you’re planning on doing that World Hazard Fair again in the near future?”

Despite herself, Selena saw the slight surprise from Quinne at the mention of her old creation. “Dead and buried...” she tried to explain. “Never again.”

“Oh….” Selena seemed to deflate a little at the answer. “Well, if you ever change your mind, let me know. I know Deanna would love to be involved to.”

“That was the one with the comic books and anime and wrestling, right?” Deanna piped up, earning a nod from Selena. “Oh that WAS fun! With the meet and greets and the costumes and-“ she suddenly stopped as if suddenly becoming aware of the situation of Quinne being in the same room as the Frosts. “Right… reason you’re here… probably team related… I’ll just go…” she gestured to where Selena had been sitting. “Just go sit over there…quietly…” she was across the room and in the chair the very next minute.

With an amused smile at her wife, Selena turned back to Quinne. “She’s right. You came here for a reason. I assume it’s Trios cause, because why else would you be here?”

“Because you asked me to.”

The remark from Quinne caught the platinum-blonde off-guard, Selena giving a tilt of her head. “I’m sorry. I asked you to come here?”

Quinne nodded. “One of staff guys tracked me down. Said you wanted to talk. So I'm here.”

“I…” Selena opened her mouth to answer before giving a sad shake of her head. “To be honest, Alexis, I’ve been so busy looking out for Deanna against Lexy and the Farmstead with her arm… I haven’t had the chance to give much thought to the tournament. I know that sounds bad but… I wanted to wait till we knew who we were facing and if everything was solid in the books before I gave my thoughts on it.”

“I…” Quinne gave a shrug before nodding her head. “Sure. Sure. But if you didn’t…”

“I did! And good thing I did too!” the voice filling the room was the only masculine voice in said room and it was enough to make both Frost women’s spines go rigid. For appearing at the doorway behind Alexis was Konrad Raab, who pushed his way into the room past Alexis with a dismissive ‘Excuse me’. Despite herself, Selena’s eyes flew to the large mace that he placed in front of him as he stood there like some kind of ‘God of War’ character. Out of the corner of her eye, Selena spied her wife reaching over to grab her tag-title, preparing to use it as a weapon if she had to.

“Well…” Selena sighed. “I was hoping the ‘team-meeting’ could happen a little later, but I suppose since we’re all here. Alright, Konrad.” Her eyes narrowed at him. “I’ll hear you out. What do you want to talk about.”

“Not in front of the enemy.” The former Underground champion growled, pointing his mace at Deanna, who remained in her chair. “She goes.”

“She’s my wife in our changeroom, Konrad. You’ll go long before she does.” There was a threat in her voice that she knew Konrad could jump at, and she secretly was hoping he wouldn’t. She was in no condition to fight her full strength against such a dangerous man.

Fortunately, Konrad merely gave an agitated roll of his eyes before speaking. “First, I am here under orders of my counselor.”

“You have a counselor?” Deanna asked in disbelief without meaning, immediately shrinking back into her chair as a few eyes were suddenly on her.

“Anyway.” Konrad resumed sharply. “I want to establish who is leading this team in the Trios Tournament. Obviously, I think I am the best person for the job.”

There was an awkward moment of silence as both Quinne and Selena seemed to process the information presented to them. For Selena, she wasn’t sure if she should laugh at the very notion or be terrified of it. “You?” she settled on saying. “Last I checked, I’m the only one of us three that’s even won the Trios Tournament. Hell, I’m the only one of us that’s even held a title in the last few months.” She almost missed Quinne’s eyes narrowing at that remark. Still, she continued. “Alexis and I are both former world champions while you are not. We both have handled main-event level pressure that this tournament WILL create while you have not. And last I checked, you can’t seem to go very long without getting yourself in trouble with disqualifications regarding that mace.” She gestured to the weapon in front of Konrad.

“Your point?” the Ice Blood asked, clearly unimpressed and unfazed by Selena’s logic.

“She wants to lead.” Came the understandable logic from Quinne. "But it doesn't fucking matter honestly."

“Not necessarily me.” Selena replied quickly, turning to Alexis. “You’ve had some experience with stables, easily more than me. And while I know how to work with one person as a tag-team, trios-teaming have never really worked out for me beyond one tournament.” She did her best not to dwell too much on Platinum. “But I don’t think Konrad should lead this team.”

“Sexist.” Konrad scoffed. “Anyone but ‘the man’, right?”
“No…” Selena turned her head back to Konrad. “Anyone but the man with the large mace and serious anger issues.”
“As opposed to the woman with a-“
“If you say ‘Disney fetish’, I swear to Odin!” Selena warned. 

“But that’s a good point.” Quinne added, joining the other two in a basic triangle pattern in the room. “That movie was like 2011? 2012?”
“2014.” The Snow Queen corrected.

“Exactly.” Quinne continued. “If you'regoing to shit tall, do better. You think that's working on Syren? Or Ravyn? Or Adam?”

“Or her?” Konrad gestured towards the still sitting Deanna. “Little elephant in the room, eh?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Selena asked, her eyes narrowing. “And choose your words carefully, Konrad. I’m not above throwing you out on your ass.”

“It means that you talk a big game, Selena, but what happens if we face her? You going to do what is right for the team and knock her ass out if the opportunity presents itself?”

Selena opened her mouth to respond but immediately closed it. The answer she had was what Konrad wanted to hear. It was the blow that shattered her entire argument. Because the answer was no. Selena wouldn’t and couldn’t ‘knock Deanna’s ass out’ as Konrad had put. She just… she just couldn’t.

But no answer… was still an answer, and Konrad’s grin showed that he knew that too.

“That’s what I thought.” He smugly replied. “I will NOT have such a glaring weakness. I will beat up and take out everyone to win this tournament. The question is…” he turned his head to Quinne. “Will the ‘Snow Queen’ turn on us the second we try and hurt her beloved wife?”

No words came to Selena – she literally had no argument. Konrad had moved her into checkmate without her even realizing it. The man is a lot smarter than I gave him credit for. she thought bitterly.

“Okay… I’m just going to step in here…” the voice came from an unlikely source of the redhead that had pushed herself out the chair and now stood in the middle of the ‘triangle’ of sorts between the three ‘teammates’ – if they could be called that presently. Despite being shorter, she stared down Konrad. “You’re worried about me and my relationship with Selena, when the fact is, just by listening to you three… it doesn’t matter who you face. You’re not getting out of the first round.”

The remark seemed to catch everyone off guard, allowing the Queen’s Guard to press forward. “You’re all ego.” She gestured towards Konrad. “Thinking you’ve got all the answers and nothing on your accolades-list to show for it.” She turned to Alexis. “You’re too afraid to speak your mind because you don’t want the team to implode.” Surprisingly, she turned to Selena. “And you’re still so scared of my well-being, that you can’t even be a team-player, let alone a leader.”

With a turn, the redhead eyed all three wrestlers. “You guys need to just grow up. You know what I’d do to have a team like this?” she gestured a hand to them all. “I don’t have a single champion, other than myself on my team. Both are relative rookies, like me, to SCW. You guys? You’ve hit the jackpot and you’re all too egotistical or scared to do anything about it. Just…” she held up her hands in frustration. “Grow the hell up. All of you.”

With a sigh, she pushed her way past Konrad and out of the triangle. “I’m going to see if I can even find my teammates…” she muttered before disappearing out of the room, leaving the three still standing in their ‘triangle’.  They were silent for what felt like several minutes until it was Alexis who spoke.

“Cool. We're not friends. That makes us like everyone else.” The shortest member remarked with a sigh, placing her hands behind her back. “Last time I did this thing I was in the finals and fucking Regan flipped on me and the team. If any of you wanna flip, let me know now so I know you're not a fucking nut. If not, we gotta be on the same program or we're fucked.”

Despite herself, Selena nodded her head. Deanna’s team, as the redhead had mentioned, had zero expectations on them, all being rookies to SCW. But this team? Gods… Even if they faced one of the other favorites like Syren’s or Adam’s team, a loss in the first round would hurt all of them, especially her. 

“I…” she tried to speak, her mind tumbling with thoughts. “I can’t see us doing that here and now. We’re all too…” she eyed Konrad. “Can I say on edge and you’ll agree with me, Konrad?”

"I'm living, honestly." Alexis retorted, shoving her hands inside her jacket pockets.

The Ice Blood breathed in and out of his nose before slowly nodding his head. “Tensions are high, I can agree to that. We don’t like the idea of working together and I… that is far more problematic than anything else.” He admitted.

“Exactly.” Quinne remarked. “If we're doing this, then let's do it for real..”

“But I still want to be leader!” Konrad interjected. “I can do it! I can lead us to win the tournament!”

"I don't follow. Who leads, who doesn't, who cares. I know when I walk around, there's no one in front of me."

“And I still think it’s a bad idea.” Selena stated sharply, catching herself a second too late but recovering quickly and dropping her voice. “But… I mean… you deserve a chance to at least make your case? We all can in some way. OH!” Both Ice Blood and Alexis saw the suddenly invigorated Selena as the idea struck her. “I’ve got it! Brooklyn 99!”

“What?” Alexis asked.
“Where’s that?” Konrad asked.
“No, the show! I saw an episode the other night. Rosa was getting married and she had Charles, Amy, and Gina take her to three separate bachelorette parties together!”
“I have no idea who those people are.” Konrad remarked as Quinne shrugged.

“Not important.” Selena held up her hand to silence Konrad. “The person that had the best ‘party’ was declared the winner! We could do that.”

“Wait..” Alexis tried. “We're throwing bachelorette parties? No offense, Selena, but after seeing Nicole’s ‘party’…” she used her fingers for air quotes.

“No.” the platinum-blonde shook her head, breaking the triangle to move around the room. “What I mean is… we each pick an event. Whoever has the best event and brings us together as a team the best is the leader! Fair?”

There was a moment of silence as the other two contemplated the offer. “I don’t think there’s time to do three events between now and Breakdown.” Quinne shrugged sadly. 
“There isn’t.” Konrad remarked coldly.

“Okay.” Selena shrugged. “So, we do one! Do one and that person is the leader for next week. If we make it past the first round, we do another and that person is the leader for the second week if their event beats the first person’s. Same with the third…if we make it.” She stole a glance at Konrad, who hadn’t really moved since he had taken his current ‘spot’ in the room. “Konrad?” she asked. “Quinne? It’ll help maybe give us a chance…”

“Fine.” Konrad finally answered with a shrug. “Only because my counselor will probably order me to do it anyway. But I demand to go first. I brought this meeting together! I laid everything out!”

“You did nothing. This is all her-” Alexis countered, earning a narrowed gaze from Konrad.

“It’s okay.” Frost quickly jumped in. “He can go first. Konrad, the first event is yours.”

Despite herself, Selena could not stop the bone-chilling tingle that ran up her spine as Konrad grinned, almost viciously, at the two girls. “Good.” He simply said. “Very good.” With a flourish, he held out his hand, the one not holding the mace to the ground. “Your cellphones please.”

“Why” Quinne asked.
“I will need to contact you when I have the event planned.” He stated simply. “Unless you want to just forget it and make me leader by default-“

The words were not even out of his mouth before Selena and Alexis were reaching for their cellphones, turning them over to the Ice Blood, who punched in his contact information before handing the phones back over to their respective owners – or rather purposefully mixing them up to annoy the two women. “Expect a message within 24 hours.” He stated simply and coldly before leaving the changeroom, mace and all.

Alone with her former rival, Selena allowed herself to finally relax, her shoulders slumping and releasing a breath she did not know she was holding.

“Good…” she heard Alexis. “Good thinking.” She managed to finish. “That idea I mean.”

“Don’t go praising it just yet.” Selena remarked, her eyes still on the open doorway Konrad had left from. “It’s a band-aid at best.” 

“Team work makes the dream work right?.”

“With Konrad?” Selena finished as she turned to grab a bottle of Mountain Dew, opening to drink a little of the contents.

“Yes, but that isn’t what I meant.” Alexis turned to face Selena, crossing her arms over her chest. “You and I got something we need to do."

“Us?” Selena asked, almost choking on her drink. “What do we have that’s a problem? You’ve never done anything wrong to me, least that I can remember… unless you mean End of the Year when I…”

Quinne seemed to chuckle a little, shaking her head in disbelief. “You really don’t remember, do you?”

Eyes widening, Selena racked her brain. Every match, every feud – she remembered saving Quinne from Platinum or something like that years ago, beating her for the World title before that, the World Hazard Fair (both years), but there was nothing else… 

“I…” she tried. “I don’t know.”

Rather than shock, Alexis glared, shaking her head once more. “Figured.” She said under her breath, though Selena heard it.

“Care to tell me?” the Snow Queen tried.

“I think you're pretentious.” Quinne shot back. 
“Do you have any idea how little that actually tells me?” Selena replied with a sigh. “Gods, everyone says that about me – though they use shorter and fouler words.”

"Every time I've thought of you, I think about you saying I've never pinned anyone more than me. One day, after this, we'll wrestle again and I'm going to kick your ass. Later, though. Tomorrow, whatever this guy is planning, be there. Because I will be there. And…” her voice trailed off for a moment. “About Deanna. I get it. All understood. But it's pro wrestling and we're teammates. You fuck me over for her, I'm coming for you." She ordered before turning on her foot and marching out of the room.

“Alexi- Quinne!” Selena called out. “I’m sure we can…” but Quinne was already gone, turning a corner down the hall and disappearing from sight.

“Well, this is just great.” Selena remarked as she walked back into her changeroom. “One partner hates me and would rather slice my face open with that mace and the other has issues against something I said and me being ‘pretentious’… because why be open when you can be mysterious and vague?! So much better for teammates! We don’t get along but we’ve got ‘mystery’ and ‘grudges’! Oh, how will anyone stop us now! Look out Syren! You may have more world title wins than almost anyone, but WE’VE got secrets! Allocco’s got his ‘last chance’ speech that Xander stole or vice versa?! PSSSSHHH! We’ve got enigmas out the wahzoo! Kim’s got a lead pipe hidden in her penguin! Nah-uh! Metal can’t do shit against ‘drama’!”

She was acting immature and she knew it, but right now, she just didn’t care! She thought she was past this! Past teaming with people like Josh Hudson and those that secretly hated her like… well, a lot of people fit that category. But after all she had done for the world title, to get more attention to SCW, to raise the bar on the integrity and standard in SCW, didn’t that mean anything? No. Apparently, Quinne had issues with her and Konrad always would… and she didn’t even know how to fix either of them.

With a sigh of defeat, the Snow Queen fell back into her chair, her head falling into her hands. Did she even want to win the Trios Tournament at this point? Yes… she could do so much with it. Could make the impossible possible. But… hell even teaming with Adam Allocco or Syren would have been easier than Konrad and even Quinne. Allocco would be blunt and honest and so would Syren. No ‘vagueness’ or ‘mystery’…

She felt her phone, still in her hand, vibrate, driving her out of her thoughts. At first, she was sure it was Deanna checking to see if she could come back. To her surprise, however, it wasn’t…

Apparently, Konrad Raab didn’t need 24 hours. Only 2.4 minutes…

“Volusia Speedway Park, Barberville, Florida… 9am… Don’t be late.” She read aloud, then read it again and again, unable to make heads and tells of it. A speedway park? What the hell was that? And what the hell was Konrad planning…

And did she really want to know?
OOC Note: All characters used were used with permissions

{Meanwhile... In Present Day...}

While my past continues to define where I came from, who I am, and what has made brought me to this point in my life, the presence of time has carried forth in reality.  It has not stopped.  I have not ceased to create new history for myself, but instead focused on the past in order to ensure that the world knew what I have been through and where I came from.

My history in SCW has been an up and down roller coaster in the eyes of many.  I walked in and made a definitive statement at Taking Hold of the Flame, making it to the elusive top 10 in my firat attempt, and from there, subsequently was able to win and lose my first official match all in the span of minutes.  I've definitely done whatever I could to make it interesting and difficult on myself all at once.

Then came an unexpected opportunity where a championship opportunity was presented to me after slipping for the Underground Championship, and initially, I didn't believe titles were what I wanted defining my career in this industry, but to get where I wanted, I quickly realized they were almost a necessity.  So I went out there and I capitalized on the chance.  I went in there and I did something many were surprised to see, and I won.  I won definitively.  And I defended the title proudly, time after time, which then led to another unexpected chance for me...

The Chamber...

The Chamber wasn't as much of a flourishing moment for me.  But I emerged and took the loss in the Chamber as a learning experience, which then led me to have to completely change my mentalit for the near future of SCW, and that's change my focus from he Television Championship to the Trios Tournament where my name was associated to that of SCW legend, Adam Allocco and Kimberly Williams.  It was another opportunity thrown my way in a very quick period of time, and this one would actually prove detrimental to my reign as Television Champion, as my focus drifted just enough... And I failed at my mission of continuing on as the Working Woman's Champion...

Backstage, right as The One comes through the curtain after her loss of the Television Championship to Polly Playtime, her mood and demeanor are obvious.  She's livid, she's angry, and she wants nothing to do with anyone.  As is typical of "behind the scenes" at a professional wrestling show, wrestlers are typically evaluated by medical staff to ensure there is nothing majorly wrong, and they can wrap up for the night.  The One ignores this regular occurrence, storming by trainers, doctors, and members of the staff, alike, who are each calling out to her, wanting to give her the once-over and ensure she is OK.  With each person who steps in her way, they are either walked around, or walked through.

It's obvious for the seasoned team backstage they need to let her cooldown before they try and assess her.

In her mind, though, she wants none of anyone.  She's let her guard down again.  She's allowed herself to be distracted from what was important in the moment, and come up short, this time understanding the feeling of losing championship in the business, for the first time in her career.  It's another feeling she doesn't like and makes her feel more and more rage inside.  She takes her frustrations out on the door of her locker room, smashing it open so hard that it almost bounces back and hits her in the face.  It barely misses her and closes itself behind her, as she makes a b-line for her belongings.  And she begins to grab her stuff, wanting to just leave, a voice startles her from behind, and is one she didn't expect to be so gleeful and jovial in her presence.

Kimberly Williams: Lookie lookie at what the cat drug in!  How's The One doing?

The One, startled, stands up and just turns around to see Kimberly Williams standing there with a grin on her face, and tilting her head to the side.

The One: You have about as long as it takes a DC superhero movie to be considered a flop to get the FUCK out of here...

Kimberly Williams: Well THAT's not a very hospitable way to greet one of your new partenrs!

THe One snarls.

The One: You know... That's the exact reason I'm pissed off.  I was out there thinking about some dumb tag team match with two people who I couldn't trust to save themselves from a mountain lion attack!

Kim giggles.

Kimberly Williams: Hehe!  Kitty!  I'd boop the snoot...

The One rolls her eyes.

The One: That's the shit I'm talking about.  I went out there thinking too much about if I should even TAKE you seriously, against a girl who is just as off her rocker as you are with the ditzy, fake-ass, persona.  And now I have to look at the mirror image of that bitch here, thinking I have to try and be friendly and team with you?  Man... Fuck that... You and Adam don't give a shit about me, and we know I don't care about either one of you.

Kim's face goes pouty.

Kimberly Williams: That's just not nice...

The One: Well fuck you, I'm sorry, and I don't fucking care... Now if you would, please, get the fuck out of here, and I'll see if you when, and if, I see you...

The One turns around and bends over to get her stuff.  As she's bent over she sees Kim's feet approaching from behind.  The One stands up, with her back to Kim, and sighs, gritting her teeth... She spins around and begins to talk, seeing that creepy smile of Kim slowly turn upside and her eyes go all Stanly Kubrick as she looks up at her with a look of anger and rage.  Kim lunges forward, pushing The One into the wall, and pushing her arm across her throat and lifting The One's head back.  Her tone, no longer jovial and joking, becomes dead serious and angry.

Kimberly Williams: Excuse me?  You don't care?  You don't care about the Trios?  You don't care about an opportunity that would give you a golden FUCKING ticket in SCW for, literally, ANYTHING?  How fucking ignorant and STUPID are you?  How NAIVE are you?  Do you not realize what this would mean to your big "mission" here?

Kim leans in and begins to whisper in a, continued, angry, manner.

Kimberly Williams: I don't think you fucking understand what has been handed to you.  You have been GIFTED an opportunity.  Something you probably don't deserve.  Something that, while I don't like you, I believe in what you say, and think this could be YOUR chance, just like it could be mine and Adam's.  You could walk out there, and you could take any, fucking, person, on, for anything on the line, and you GET IT.  Hell, greedy assholes have asked for every title on the line for them and them only.

And guess what?  They got it!

So you have a chance to have what you want, and have it now.

Kim stands back, and let's the one down, and returns her tone to normal volume.

Kimberly Williams: ... You may not realize this, but I want the elitist out of SCW as much as you do.  I want SCW to be fucking better.  Adam Allocco wants SCW to be better.  He's someone who has been through it all in this fucking place, and you and I have a chance to help him do it.  For once in your pathetic life, and especially once in your SCW career, realize this whole thing isn't just about you.  This is about that big fucking picture you ALWAYS bring up.  This is about everything you SAY you want to do, and haven't been able to do ANYTHING about.  You've been handed a gift, as have I.  Adam has done this before.  Adam has won this before.  WE are not going to be the ones who fuck HIM over for what he wants to achieve either.  Just like we aren't going fuck one another over for OUR goals.

So that means you have two choices, you nameless bitch...

You get to put your personal fucking ego aside, and actually play nice with Adam and I.  You get to act like you're not this self-centered, selfish, and self-aggrandizing, nobody who showed up in SCW, and instead are exactly what and who you say you are.  You want to be pissed about the Trios distracting you, then use it.  Grow up.  It's one match.  We've all been there.  It's part of becoming something BETTER, like you seem to say you want to be.  And think about the first round... You get one of your obsessions right there, ready to be taken and beaten, like you'd always want to, and this time, you'd be a step closer to getting something out of it.  But you have to decide if you're going to be a little bitch about one match, or if you understand that you have something far fucking bigger in front of you.

The One snarls, adjusting her stance, but looking Kim dead in the eyes.

Kimberly Williams: ... You can be angry... You can be pissed... But you need to understand I get where you're coming from and what you want to do here.  I respect how you came in, guns blazing.  Now you need to open your eyes and understand that people respecting you, showing you they hear you, sometimes requires you to grow the FUCK up and not be a little bitch about the fact that you didn't get your way.  It's called becoming an adult.  And in this business, you grow up, or you get the fuck out.  You want to make a difference, you want to establish this character you call The One as a presence people should take seriously?  Then maybe it's time you quit acting like this renegade, lone wolf, I can do it myself, kind of person, and open your eyes to what is staring you in the face...

Me!

I've been there... Done that... And I learned the hard way... That's why I am who I am... Now you can grow up and start to find who you are outside of this petulant child, and become an adult, or in the end you can do nothing, contribute nothing, be nothing, and be that third wheel that a lot of Trios teams have, that does NOTHING to help the team as a whole.  But it's your call, KID...

Hearing someone call her "kid," much like her placating father, immediately brings the fire out inside of her.

The One: You don't fucking think I know what the Trios mean?  You don't think I see it?  Why do you think I let it consume me?  Huh?  Greed!  The thing those same elitists DIE for.  The same thing that if they don't get, they get all pissy and throw tantrums to whomever will listen.  I let greed get in my way TONIGHT and I'm pissed about THAT because I had to focus elsewhere, and I didn't...

Kimberly Williams: Well boo fucking hoo... That's life.  This is life.  If you can't focus on more than one thing you're going to crash and burn like some ramp worker who decided to joyride in a 737.  You want to be that guy?  You want to be someone who can't multitask?  Or do you want to grow the FUCK up and step the FUCK up?  You have a team willing to ignore anything you've done or said and actually BELIEVE that you're willing to ACTUALLY fight for a cause.  But it's up to you to show if you have that capability inside you, or if you really are just pure talk... And my question is, what's going to be?  Are you going to be "The One" who steps up, or are you going to be like the little girl who came storming in here and acting like a butt hurt little bitch?

The One steps forward and gets nose to nose with Kim, and now, her rage comes out.

The One: A butt hurt little bitch?  Really?  That's all you think of me?  No... You know jack SHIT about who I am or what I have been through.  I have had ONE, count them ONE PERSON, in my life I have ever been able to trust with my life.  ONE PERSON who I knew believed in me, and I could believe in as well.  And bitch, that wasn't anyone in my own fucking family it was the one person who helped me become me.  SHE's been the only person I can trust because everyone else has stabbed my ass in the back.  So pardon-fucking-me for not immediately being all gung-ho about being grouped with people who, for one, I've had to fight...

The One gets snarky.

The One: ... And in case you forgot because you've gotten throttled in the head a few too many times, that's you...

The One makes a juvenile, squinty, smiling, face, at Kim.

The One: ... And the other?  Well he's a guy that, yes, I respect, but I doubt I rank high on his list of people he'd rely on watching his back.  Why?  Because I haven't held back fucking anyone up who gets in my way.  I haven't been scared of anyone.  Have I gotten pissed, yeah, but that's just raw emotion.  But if you think you can stand here and challenge me, and say I would throw an opportunity away because in this moment, when it was my focus instead of my title defense, I'm not thrilled about it, then you don't know me one fucking bit.

Because the fact is this, Kimberly... I'm not fucking dumb!

You and Adam want me to trust you, then you better make sure you show me the same trust.  You better make sure I don't, for one IOTA of a moment in time, question either one of you.  If you two can be that, then I'll have your fucking back without batting an eyelash and nobody will lay a hand on either one of you.  You two give me doubt... Well... Then I guess I may have to think.  But by the sound of your little strongman play here, you want to know where I stand for real.  You want to know where I am, as I said, for real.  So hear me out, Kim... You and Adam, do your job, I will do mine.  In the end we all get what we want.  Prove I can trust you, I don't know, maybe it gets you a favor down the road, whether you want it or not.  Why?  Because I remember shit like that.  We win this thing... The One is loyal, and, like I said, will repay that debt to both of you because unlike a lot of fucking people, I speak my mind, but I live by my word...

Kim steps back, still with the Kubrick look in her eye.  The two continue to glare at one another, for what feels like a lengthy period of time, before Kim immediately smiles, and tilts her head to the side.

Kimberly Williams: AWESOME BLOSSOM FRIEND!

Kim then has the audacity to "boop" The One on the nose.

Kimberly Williams: BOOP!

Kim then turns before The One can even respond, and walks out of her dressing room.  The One looks around as if this has all been some kind of ruse or joke, like a segment of Candid Camera.  Realizing that this has been the personality, the actions, the true inner darkness of Kimberly Williams, The One begins to realize that maybe she's not alone in the fight, and maybe the Trios Tournament presents an opportunity she didn't realize was truly in front of her.

In my mind, this moment was surreal.  I didn't know what had just happened.  I had been approached by someone I had entered a battle with and was now forced to fight alongside, and I saw a dichotomy of personality, and heard a seriousness I didn't know existed, that almost made me relate to this woman.

And all I could wonder, who is she, really?

Regardless, what I saw in her eyes, whether either side was a "front" to the other, was an honesty in her message.  I heard her being tasked with approaching me and facing me with the idea that I was either on board, or I was to expect nothing from the two.  It's why I wanted to convey the exact thing in return.  Either they could show me the trust, or they could be marked for dead.

The One is someone who believes in returning favors, right or wrong.  The One has always believed in things being squared up.  I don't believe that this moment is creating some form of long lasting bond between Adam Allocco, Kimberly Williams and The One, but I believe that if what Kimberly referenced and expressed is her and Adam's true belief, they are not people who have ever shown me that they are not willing to be genuine in who they are, even if it presents a complete personality transposition.

What happens from here?  I guess I, along with the world, find out together.  I've spent my time trying to define who I was based on my past, and now, while I am not the most beloved individual in the world because I'm willing to do whatever it takes to achieve the mission, maybe the world begins to view The One in a light a little less hostile?  Maybe the world begins to see that there is always a reason behind the actions and that The One may not be a "good guy," a "bad guy," or someone in the middle... Maybe the world realizes that if you earn my trust, you can count on it to be there for the fight, the mission, or the "returning of the favor."  Because the one thing The One is, is loyal.  You earn the loyalty, even for a fraction of a moment, it goes a long way, and is considered deserved.
Ooc: everyone is used with permission
======

==========
December 12th, 2022
Houston, Texas
Off Camera
==========

It’s the most wonderful time of the year…no, not Christmas. Trios! The Trios Tournament is upon us; the teams have been randomly drawn, the brackets are set, and the quarter finals will begin on this week’s edition of Breakdown. What makes Trios so unique is the potential for chaos. It is a recipe insanity with the randomness of the teams. You have enemies being forced to work together as partners and in the case of people like Kimberly Williams, you have a woman who thrives upon chaos forced to try and bring order to that chaos of her team if she hopes to advance in this tournament and bring home one of the few SCW brass rings she has yet to achieve; a Trios contract.

Under normal circumstances the reigning SCW Underground Champion would just sit back, relax, and enjoy everything descend into madness. But Kimberly is no fool, despite her outward appearance and antics. She knows that the Trios contract gives her real power. If she wants to spread chaos throughout SCW, a Trios contract is just the tool to get the job done. The Trios contract gives her the power to spread her brand of chaos without anyone stopping her. It is this message of power that The Woman Scorned tried to send to The One after the December 8th edition of Breakdown. Kim and The One have done battle on more than one occasion, once ending in a no contest and the other time in the five way underground championship match at Apocalypse. Neither Kim nor The One are known for reading the same book let alone being on the same page. But Kim took it upon herself to let her guard down in an attempt to show The One that she does mean business and to explain to her the power of the Trios contract.

Lucky for Williams, her plan worked. Now two-thirds of their Trios team are on the same page and ready to function as a cohesive unit. That just leaves one third of the equation left and that is none other than Adam Allocco. The former world champion thinks that the opus is upon him and him alone to get his dysfunctional Trios teammates all on the same page. Adam believes he is the only one sane enough to bring this team together. He thinks he is the glue that bring and hold this team together. Little does he know that Kimberly has already planted those seeds of unity.

Adam Allocco stands outside on the streets of Houston, Texas waiting for a cab to pick him up. The former world champion has plans of his own to bring his Trios teammates together on the same page in time for the Trios Tournament Quarter Finals. What he doesn’t realize is that his plan is about to be hijacked. He is blissfully unaware of what is about to happen as he stands there, waiting patiently for the cab to arrive. Footsteps are heard in the background, indicating someone’s arrival. Adam turns to see the arrival of another piece of this chaotic puzzle…

…it’s The One.

“There you are. I’m glad you showed up.”

“I got your message.” The One states plainly, matter-of-factly. She seems almost stand offish but Adam makes nothing of it.

“I’m just glad you came. I half expected you to just ignore my invitation. Considering…”

“Considering what? Your reputation or your status as an elite in SCW?”

“Both?” Adam says, shrugging his shoulders.

“I don’t care about your reputation. As for you being elite…” she shakes her head “...I believe you have transcended the history. You are a legitimate legend, not like the rest.”

“Fair enough.” Adam says. He is admittedly surprised by The One’s acceptance of him but is grateful that at least she won’t be a problem for their Trios unit. Still, there remains one question mark. “Did you see Kim?”

“No.” The One says simply, shaking her head. Adam is about to answer when he hears screeching of tires. He and The One turn to see a taxi cab coming up to a sudden stop in front of them. The cab has arrived and still no Kim. Adam sighs and shakes his head.

“Well damn, there’s the cab. I told her to be here by now.”

“Just get in the cab.”

“But Kim…” Adam insists.

“She will find us.”

“I suppose I can text her the location since she missed the damn cab.” Adam approaches the cab and enters the backseat. The One enters next and shuts the door behind her. “Driver, take us to Vic & Anthony’s on Texas Avenue. Do you know the place?”

“I sure do, Coco! But we’re going on a detour first!”

“Coco?” Adam furrows his brow out of confusion. Then it’s as if the proverbial lightbulb goes off over his head. He recognizes that voice. “Kim?!”

“And bingo was his name-o!” Kim spins around and winks at Adam and The One. Whilst Adam is surprised at this apparent kidnapping or hijacking, the look on The One’s face seems to be completely unphased by this entire ordeal. Adam looks over at The One and then at Kim, then back at The One.

“She’s kidnapping us!”

“Yes.”

“Did you know about this?”

“Yes.” The One states calmly. Adam sighs and rolls his eyes. Meanwhile Kim puts the cab into drive and pulls away with Adam still ignorant to what is going on and The One, well, we’re not totally sure how much Kim has told her.

“What did you do to the taxi driver? Did you stab him? Did you kill him? We seriously cannot afford murder on our heads with Trios just a few days away.”

“Murder? Do you take me for a murderer? Don’t answer that!” Kim states defiantly. “I just paid the cab driver a ton of money to look the other way while I borrowed his cab for the evening. Did you know that cab drivers get lousy pay? They will do just about anything for the right price!”

“I can imagine.” Adam says as his frustrations build. “But what about my invitations?”

“I know, I know, you had this grand plan to bring unity to this team! Team Wasley!” She cackles happily. “Our team is called Team Wasley, by the way. And I applaud your efforts. With loony tunes like me and The Onesie back there, you definitely need some strong ass gorilla glue to keep us unified. But Coco, I hate to say it, I already beat you to the punch. Isn’t that right, Onesie?”

Adam looks over at The One who simply nods her head. Adam turns his attention back to The SCW Underground Champion who is grinning from ear to ear.

“So what about…”

“Oh hush, CoCo. I have plenty of party games in mind to bring us closer together. Like a family! Me and Onesie are mommy and daddy respectively, you are our child. Let’s sing a song, shall we?” Kim reaches over and presses a button on the controls. A CD begins to play of a Shania Twain hit song, only with a Kimberly Williams twist…

“When I first saw Coco, I saw love…And the first time Onesie touched me, I felt her knuckles across my face…And after all this time…You're still The One I love, to fight, yeah-yeah…Looks like we made it…Look how far we've come, Trios baby…We mighta took the long way…We knew we'd get there someday…”

“Kim…” Adam says, trying to get The Woman Scorned to focus. Unfortunately that task is damn near impossible. Kim is just about ready to hit the chorus.

“They say, "I bet they'll never make it past the Quarter Finals"...But just look at us holding on…We're still together, still going strong, mm…” she points back at The One… “She’s still The One I run to…The One that will beat Alexis Quinne’s ass…” Kim points to Adam “You're still The CoCo, who beat Juneau McFrosty at RTG…You're still The CoCo being blackmailed by Valentine Prime…” Adam and The One roll their eyes “...and I’M THE ONE who gets to kiss Oktoberfest goodnight with a barbed wire gauntlet!”

“Our opponents will tap out from you singing that song.” The One says. Kimberly laughs hysterically.

“See? That’s why I like you, Onesie! CoCo, take some lessons from Onesie. Relax and enjoy the fun!”

“Fun? It’s hard to have fun when I don’t know where the hell we’re going!” Adam exclaims. “You DO have a destination in mind, don’t you?”

“Well, originally I was just going to drive until I ran out of gas. But then I realized that I might run into some legal troubles with that cab driver if I lost his taxi. So instead I came up with a new destination, and trust me it is a lot better than that boring steakhouse you were going to take us!” Kim takes a very sharp turn which causes The One to bump into Adam and in turn Adam into the side of the cab.

“Ouch! Where did you learn to drive?”

“I didn’t!” Kim says happily. Adam’s eyes grow wide.

“You are joking…tell me you’re joking?”

“Oh but where’s the fun if I tell you I’m joking or not? It’s much more fun to watch you figure it out! But don’t worry, my driving won’t get you killed. My stalker, on the other hand, might.”

“Stalker?” Adam asks.

“You never said anything about a stalker.” The One chimes in.

“Oh please! Don’t be so worked up! Odds are this weirdo won’t find us and if they do, then at least we will all die together…AS A TEAM! We ride together, we fight together, we DIE together! Team building skills, baby!” Kim screams happily and excitedly. Kim takes another sharp turn. After this turn her speed begins to slow down. Adam and The One look out the window and finally they get an idea of where they are going.

“Lake Houston.” Adam states.

“Bingo was his name-o!” Kim says cheerfully. “CoCo is winning all the points, Onesie. You really need to catch up otherwise HE WINS!”

“I’m afraid to ask but what do I win?”

“You get to be team mascot!” Kim says with a devilish grin. “You have to wear a penguin mask to the ring on Breakdown!”

“Nevermind.” Adam shakes his head. “Let The One have that honor.”

“Hell no!” The One answers back.

“Please, you two can fight over that honor when we get to our destination. Just don’t drown each other. I’d rather not fight Lexi, Oktoberfest, and Juneau McFrosty all on my own.” With that, Williams continues to drive the remainder of the distance in silence as Adam and The One continue to wonder just what the demented ginger has in store for them. Eventually, after a few more minutes, Kimberly brings the taxi to a slow stop near the shoreline of Lake Houston.

“We’re here!” Kim declares. “Everybody out!”

Allocco is grateful to be exiting this vehicle. He is grateful to be alive and considers kissing the ground. The One exits behind him. Then Kimberly exits the driver’s side. She joins her two teammates by the taxi watching the waters of Lake Houston.

“You owe me one hundred dollars apiece.

“What?!” Adam asks.

“I’m not paying you a dime.” The One states.

“Fair enough. Adam, you’re picking up Onesie’s tab . You owe me two hundred dollars.”

“Again…what?!”

“Hey! You gotta pay the cab fare!” She points at Adam and The One. “Now you stay here while I set up the picnic.”

“Picnic?” Adam watches as Kim walks back to the taxi. He then turns to face The One. “How much of this did you know about beforehand?”

“Only that she had bribed the taxi driver to hijack your plan.”

Adam sighs out of frustration and shakes his head. He watches as The Woman Scorned brings out a big basket and a blanket. She spreads the red and white blanket out across the grass. Then she opens up the basket and starts dumping food onto the blanket; fried chicken, a ham, ribeyes, pretty much all the meats you could want. She takes out a bottle of wine and a glass of water. Last, she produces a chocolate cake and a bottle of Ghost Pepper hot sauce.

“Dig in!” Kim says as she poses before the blanket of food.

“This is your plan? A picnic?” Adam asks as he looks over the food set before him. Kim nods her head.

“That’s right, CoCo. See, you were gonna take Onesie and me to this fancy shmancy steakhouse.” She shakes her head. “The fancy crap doesn’t work for me and Onesie here. What I have produced for the three of us is the beauty of nature! What better place to bond as partners? First we…or rather you two, mainly you CoCo…share the frightening feeling of being kidnapped by a deranged lunatic, then we bond over a gourmet meal, and last but not least, we enjoy nature’s brilliance. That is real team building, CoCo, not the nonsense you had planned.”

“I suppose you have a point.” Adam says as he stares out at the landscape before him. “Still, I thought we would be at least discussing some sort of strategy. You know? Alexis Quinne, Selena Frost, and Konrad Raab. You can’t sleep on any one of them.”

“Oktoberfest hates everyone.” Kim bats her eyes like a schoolgirl. “Except me. He loves me!”

“You have tried to kill him.” The One states plainly.

“He’s tried to kill me. It’s our flirting. Besides, I figured one of you two curmudgeons would want to be boring and talk strategy. So I had a plan for that too.” Kim goes back into the picnic basket and produces a tall glass of milk. Then she picks up the Ghost Pepper hot sauce. “I know egos abound in this sport. Everyone thinks their game plan is the best. So here’s my idea. All three of us takes a swig of this sauce. Whoever can last the longest without drinking the milk gets to be team captain and strategize for the entire tournament!”

“You’re insane.” Adam states plainly. “Why can’t we just work together and…”

“Give it here.” The One snatches the hot sauce from Kim and takes a swig. Kim grins devilishly.

“I see someone here isn’t a chicken.”

“A chicken, eh?” Adam snatches the hot sauce from The One. He takes a swig next.

“That’s the spirit!” Kim gets the hot sauce next and she takes a swig of it. Kim reaches into the basket and produces three empty cups. She hands one to Adam. “Obviously you’re not taking the wine.” she winks. “Would you want water or….the milk?”

“I’m not giving up yet. The water.” Adam states. Kim pours him some water. She hands a cup to The One and pours her some wine. Kim pours herself some wine. By this time sweat and tears are building up and pouring down all their faces.

“Ok, this shit is hot…” The One states. Kim wipes some tears from her own eyes.

“Now we’re suffering together! Team building!”

“And how…how exactly is this…supposed to help us on Breakdown?” Adam asks.

“Don’t ask me.” Kim shrugs her shoulders. She points to her head. “The voices in my head told me this was a great team building exercise.”

“Seriously?!” Adam exclaims. Kim nods her head. She offers the ghost pepper sauce again.

“Want some more?”

“I hate you both.” The one says with sweat coming from her brow as the heat really begins to kick in. Kim snickers nastily.

“Oh come on? Who can survive the ghost pepper challenge?! TEAM WASLEY CAN!”

“Fuck this.” The One says as she goes to the milk and drinks some. Kim pouts and sticks her tongue out.

“You’re no fun.” Kim then drops the hot sauce and takes the milk and drinks some of it herself. She smirks. “Congratulations, CoCo! I guess you’re Team Captain!” She passes the milk to Adam. He quickly takes it and turns it up, almost guzzling it, as quickly as he can down his throat to ease the pain. Kim snickers as she watches on. She folds her arms and sighs victoriously.

“This really is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Go Team Wasley!”

“I think I’m gonna throw up…” Allocco runs to the nearest bush where he kneels down and starts puking everywhere. Kim cackles happily.

“Oh, that one looks rather chunky.”

“Did I mention that I hate you both?” The One says as she drinks more of the milk to ease the suffering induced by the hot sauce.

“You mentioned that, yeah.”

A few moments and a few more heaves later and Adam Allocco returns to the group. “Did everything come out ok?” Kim asks with a wink.

“I’m definitely going to have the runs later.” Adam complains. “I hope you didn’t agree on what condition you would be returning the taxi.”

The self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match watches her handiwork, she watched The One suffering from the hot sauce and Adam heaving his guts out from the hot sauce. A satisfied grin forms on her face. This is certainly the beginning of a beautiful relationship and hopefully a relationship that will lead to a Trios Tournament victory.
Chicago, Illinois. Thursday 8th December (Off-Camera)

I fucking hated this news that, for me, was like the world was ending. It's not funny, and I've had plenty of panic attacks over it, even the one after the match with Ace Sky, hence why I didn't beat him down because I was in such a panic. I wanted to go home and forget about this shit, especially since I'd rather be training for a match I'll have on Monday. But that will have to wait as I was in my locker room, but I wasn't the only person there. I happened to have a counsellor who wasn't there to deal with my anger; being angry is getting me farther with my wrestling career.

What my male counsellor was in his fifties with a bit of grey hair and grey beard was hired to do as a private counsellor was to tackle the one thing I fucking feared of, friendship and especially a lot to do with the bullshit trios tournament next week, trust. I remember the last time I was forced to be in a tag match; I didn't want anything to do with tag team wrestling. I still don't want to do anything with this tournament. The guy's name is Darren O'Neil. I was walking around, so anxious that I dropped to one knee.

Darren O'Neil: "Are you going to be sick?"

Konrad Raab: “I am fucking sick. What was the SCW staff thinking to put me into this bullshit situation? Don't they understand what happened last time I got into a tag match?"

Darren O'Neil: "What happened when you were in a tag match?"

Konrad Raab: "I was so scared that I got myself disqualified on purpose. How am I meant to overcome the fact I've got to trust these two bitches that I don't like or care for? How am I meant to focus? How am I meant not to be anxious about being in a team again?"

I was giving up already, and Darren could see it. I feel so insecure, something I hadn't felt since I was betrayed, and backstabbed by Drake, Kandis and Tommy, wondering how the fuck I would move on from it. Now it's square one about that again. Darren doesn't even know the extent of my other fear, but that discussion was for another day. Darren nodded as I just fell on the floor because I panicked and threw up.

Darren O'Neil: "Konrad, you're losing control of yourself. Because you're scared, I understand, but what happened when you were in a team? Was this before the mentioned tag match?"

I couldn't pick myself up, nor could I even talk because I was so sick and paranoid about the whole trusting with other wrestlers thing. I haven't been open to other wrestlers for a long time because I did not trust anyone. I couldn't after the number of times I've been hurt emotionally. So I nodded and knew he would ask me more questions.

Darren O'Neil: "What happened?"

Konrad Raab: "I was in a team called The Jackals because I fell in love with a lady called Minerva. She was wonderful and caring. She's still a part of my life to this day. She made me a better wrestler; that's why I grew up and love violence. The problem was when she left, while we were pretty successful, that's when the team fell apart."

Darren O'Neil: "What made the team fall apart? Come on, sit down. Stop shaking."

I gulped hard because I couldn't stop being scared of this match. I found this scarier than my first dirt car racing attempt in Florida two weeks ago. I stand up, shaking all over the place and not because of my anger either, although I was angry to be forced into a situation I had to be in, and I had no fucking idea how I would overcome it.

Konrad Raab: "Minerva left, and then Kandis, Tommy and Drake called me dead weight, betraying, stabbing me in the back. I tell you right now if Kandis, Tommy and Drake ever come back, I'll take their fucking head off, first chance I get."

Darren O'Neil: "How long ago was this?"

Konrad Raab: “A year ago.”

Darren O'Neil: "You need to move on from that time."

Konrad Raab: "What are you fucking saying? Are you trying to tell me to forget the fact that I was called a fucking weak link, dead weight? No, because I was fucking lost for a long while because of bullshit like this. Now I have no trust for any wrestler, and to be perfectly honest, don't you ever tell me to stop being angry when I'm fucking entitled to it."

Darren O'Neil: "Stop swearing."

Darren had no idea I was recently diagnosed with Tourette's syndrome. When I'm angry, I can't control it; I can't control my swearing, especially when I am angry and afraid of trusting Selena and Alexis. I never liked Selena; she was known for being a hypocritical bitch, and Alexis is a weak fucking bitch that's harmless.

Konrad Raab: "You don't get it, Darren. I can't control what I say because I got Tourette's Syndrome. If I swear, so be it."

Darren O'Neil: "The problem I have is you already want to give up before you even tried because you cannot overcome your insecurities with trusting wrestlers. You got to confront the trust fears sometime. You need to meet with Selena and Alexis because you can't continue living like this. I understand being called a weak link and dead weight must've been hurtful and hard to hear, but you can't let this affect your entire life."

Konrad Raab: "But it has affected me, and what happens if fucking Selena can't beat the shit out of Deanna, stabbing Alexis and me in the back? I can't ever see myself being cured. I refused to be friends with anyone in this locker room. I put all the hatred onto them, and I feel better being alone in wrestling, not worrying about getting in my fucking way. Doing what I want made me who I am and for the better."

Darren O'Neil: "I can imagine you being a better wrestler without friendships and trust, but that will only affect your anger a lot worse. I'm here to help you eliminate the trust and friendship fear you have and stop getting panic attacks. Today, please go and meet Selena and Alexis without me. It doesn't matter what you say; I want you to do it."

I didn't want to fucking admit he was right; I refused to because I was still angry about the situation last year, and nobody seemed to care about it. Not even Darren was getting it. Nobody wanted to be friends with me because I was that toxic since I did not care for wrestlers and friends. I never thought I could trust them ever again. I held my heart, pounding and sweating all over, shaking my head.

Konrad Raab: "You can fuck off with that idea because me, Selena and Alexis will never be friends, I will never be able to trust them and most importantly, I don't want to meet them. I want to do my own thing and win for me."

Darren O'Neil: "The whole purpose is to work with people. I'm not asking you; I'm telling you to do it. I'm willing to bet you won't last in the ring next week without wanting to get yourself disqualified over an opportunity that will be big for your career."

Konrad Raab: "Because I don't want to be a pussy and have people help me win? Screw off, Darren."

Darren O'Neil: "So you're willing to throw away an opportunity to get whatever match you want because you can't confront your fear of trusting Selena and Alexis?"

Konrad Raab: “How can I?”

Darren didn't seem to understand that I was petrified about meeting Selena and Alexis. They could meet up without me for all I cared because I didn't want to see them. I wanted to avoid seeing any wrestlers. There's a reason I always leave straight after my match or show up on camera because I didn't want to interact with these fucking idiots. I avoided going to their social events and parties. Luckily, I had NASCAR to stop the excuses from doing so, and that helped a lot. I have nothing in common with them. I didn't care to know them. I had friends in NASCAR and now Dirt Car Racing that I know I can trust.

Darren O'Neil: "Easy by not being afraid, by not showing your opponents your fear. That's what Kim, Lucy One, you call this girl, and Adam Allocco will see right through you. If they see your fear of trusting Selena and Alexis, it will cost you and your team the match. I know you don't like me to say the word team, but you are right now."

Konrad Raab: "I might as well forget teamwork even exists in my name. I never want to be in a tag team ever again. It caused me to be under the shadow of more successful wrestlers. Fuck going through that again, and I'm under the shadow of those two just because they were former SCW champions. I only had one shot of it the entire time I've been here."

Darren O'Neil: "Maybe you will if you win this match, and that's the motivation you should have going into this match. But that's not the most important thing for you with this tournament. This tournament is a blessing for you."

I shook my head once again in disgust because, if anything, this tournament was a fucking nightmare. It was a massive crush on my mental well-being, knowing I still had those painful memories of teamwork poisoned in my brain and that poison hadn't gone away. It was poison for me to be in the tournament, and I want answers from SCW staff; what on earth were they thinking to put me in this ridiculous tournament?

Konrad Raab: "No, it's a fucking poison. I'm a fucking individual wrestler that seeks goals for myself, to hurt, destroy and beat wrestlers all on my own, not a fucking team player that does things for other wrestlers like Alexis and Selena fucking do. I already want to take your fucking head off for you even to say this tournament is a blessing."

Darren O'Neil: "How can I help you if you're not willing to listen to me or want to try to work things out with people? I've not seen you make one interaction that wasn't aggressive or hatred you spill out of your mouth. I've not once seen you do anything for other people."

Konrad Raab: "Because I get stabbed in the back each time I did. What I do is for me, myself and I."

Darren O'Neil: "Do you realise that the reason you see people work together is that it shows their human side? OK, granted, you show your human side outside of wrestling with Pakistan and Florida with the floods, I admire so much about you with that, but you also need to allow wrestlers to show you're human."

Konrad Raab: “No, never again. I will never show my weakness in front of people. It's why I never wanted to be in this horseshit tournament. You can't make me do this fucking match; you can't make me go and see two ridiculous wrestlers I want nothing to do with. I prefer to knock them out with my fucking mace."

I already wanted to do so with Darren, so instead, because he made me so angry that I knocked his ass out with a punch. This is why I never wanted a fucking counsellor telling me to do this and that. This is why I refused to get a manager. I'm happy being on my own, where I never get emotionally hurt and never feel I have to save anyone. Darren didn't know I was still trying to overcome what Kimberly did on my birthday, her trying to be my friend. I was afraid of admitting it. I can't talk about that because she was my opponent, so for now, I treat her like shit. Darren slowly got up from the punch I gave him.

Darren O'Neil: "Listen, Konrad, I never said for you to be friends with Selena and Alexis; nobody said you had to be friends with them. The whole point of the Trios Tournament is that you don't have to like your partners, but you have to work with them. That is your biggest test right now, but you got to earn it. You lack confidence in working with them, not feeling you want to win the match."

Konrad Raab: "I still don't want to be in the match. I don't give a fuck about it. Besides, what happens if Selena betrays us because she can't put a fucking beating on her wife, Deanna? Because I'm not stupid to know she'd betray Alexis and me for her and help Deanna to win."

Darren O'Neil: "It's your fear talking. If it happens, then it does, but you can't allow it to affect you if Selena does do that. You said you'd like to win an SCW title shot. This is a perfect time to go for that goal or get another PPV title shot because I have been watching SCW, and you haven't had many of them."

Konrad Raab: "I rather earn them by beating the shit out of people myself than this shit tournament."

Darren O'Neil: "Stop it, Konrad. Please stop with the I can't do it nonsense. You need to feel confident in yourself. You need to stop worrying about what might happen and take the risk. I'm not going to leave this arena until you go there. I'll drag you by your feet so that you'd do it."

I was like, whatever, because I didn't care for teamwork; if anything, I rather face Kim, Lucy One and Adam on my own in a three on one situation than this crap. But I did keep saying no because I didn't want to cry. There were times I wanted to because I was shaking my rooftops. I was shaking like a leaf. I felt helpless; I felt powerless. I felt like, for the first time in my life; I couldn't fight anymore.

Darren O'Neil: "I know you didn't finish off Ace Sky because you had a panic attack. I saw many signs of being sweaty, angry, and giving up using a chair on Ace. You panicked and ran straight here to prevent everyone from seeing your fear. Konrad, stop fighting me over this and realise these excuses are tiring. Admit it; you need to be in this tournament. If you win this tournament, you will confront your fear of working with other wrestlers."

Konrad Raab: "All I want to do is batter the hell out of my opponents. If Selena and Alexis leave me to a pack of wolves, I'd handle shit myself and advance the team myself."

Darren O'Neil: "I'll find Selena and Alexis myself to meet with you because you're too much of a pussy to do so. Let me find where they are, and I'll drag you straight there."

He did piss me off because he forced me to meet with Alexis and Selena, and I knew what he was getting at, but I just wasn't ready. I was so paranoid about it. I was banging my mace on the benches and wanted to destroy everything in my locker room because I was forced to do this bloody meeting. I hated this situation; I fucking hated Selena and Alexis and wanted nothing to do with them. Darren came back to my locker room.

Darren O'Neil: "I told the staff that you've arranged the meet-up. Do it right now. They'll be in The Frosts locker room."

Konrad Raab: "Alright, fine, I fucking do it if it'll shut you up."

Darren smiled at me for agreeing, so I gulped hard and took my mace because it was my friend in wrestling and a weapon I carry with pride to The Frost's locker room, even though I didn't know where it was because I never shared a locker room with wrestlers cos I always caused fights with them. I found it and said something to them after I cleared my throat to do this bullshit meet-up and do this bullshit tournament before I spoke with them.
[INSERT]

VOVAYGERS

[END INSERT]

[TAKE ONE]

[Out in the balcony, late night, wind shooing the trees, was Glen Canyon Park. Multiple acres of green lied ahead. The moon shined from above. Alexis Quinne positioned her back against the railing, hands tucked inside the pouch of her black hoodie. Her eyes lock into the camera. Her face tightens.]

Alexis: It's the most wonderful time of the year.

[Alexis presses her lips together. Her back lifts off the railing before bumping back into it, then lifting back off. Steam escapes her nostrils.]

Alexis: Trios.

[She elevates her left hand, rubbing the back of her neck.]

Alexis: I don't trust anyone. I don't trust my teammates. I don't want to trust my teammates. I think that's what it is. I don't want to. There's something inside me, when I look at you Konrad, when I look you in the eyes, Selena, that screams at me. "You're going to do it. You're going to do it. What if you win Trios? What if you get that contract? What if you run the table? In my dreams, all these images of me, Konrad, Selena, our hands being raised. The crowd's going crazy. The photographers at ringside, snapping pics as we stand as trios champions.

In the back of my head, I hear, "you dumbass. It's pro wrestling."

[Alexis uses the right hand to rub her face.]

Alexis: "Do you remember the last thing we did this? 2018. Make the finals with Regan. Only for her to side with a guy from the other team and screwed you over? Don't you remember every wrestler that has ever made a promise that have broken them? Do you not know your history? Don't you know what business you're in? What are you doing?!"

[Her eyes drift to the left, then upward. Her mouth open. Her fingers lock together. Her head drops back down.]

Alexis: "You know how this works, Lexi." That's what I tell myself. If anyone would know about getting that knife placed in the back, it would be me.

[She reaches up with her right hand, stroking her chin.]

Alexis: But then again, I guess if anyone knows about what it feels like to put the knife in someone's back, that would be me, too.

[She scoffs, a bitter grin forming on her face.]

Alexis: I'll just pull back the curtain here. Konrad and Selena, we linked up last week after Breakdown. You know, a pow wow, you know. And they talked about who leads, who doesn't. Why they should lead. Why the other shouldn't. And i'm listening, thinking of all the possible scenarios in my head of how this could go left. I look at Konrad and in my mind I'm just thinking how this man could just get set off over the biggest or the smallest thing, feed me to the wolves and I'm flat on my back, looking at the lights. Selena was talking and I'm thinking, if we make the finals, there's a chance her wife is standing across the ring from us. And I'm just thinking, imagining her bare hands, on my back, on my body, flinging me to her and putting me down and giving her the Trios. It's happened before!

[Alexis throws up her arms. Her tone raises.]

Alexis: But everyone is going through the same thing. Strange bedfellows. Josh Hudson and Glory Braddock are on the same team. How's that going to work? Josh Hudson has to stare across the ring and see the guy he trained, James Evans. A guy who abused his girlfriend behind closed doors and got pissed when I said something about it. Yeah I'm still feeling a way about that. I know it's been five years. I don't care. if that makes me a bitch, that is fine. i will be a bitch. It's not like I've never been booed before. I rather die on my feet than live on my knees. That's just how it is.

And he beat me three years ago after sniping at me for so yeah, I want to see that guy in the next round and rip his arm out of his socket.

[Alexis grits her teeth.]

Alexis: Now I'm fired up! And now I have hope! I'm thinking about making the next round and..and we gotta deal with Adam Allocco, Kimberly Williams and the One. They've all been killing it this year. They've all won titles and, you know, Allocco went all the way at the Flame when i fell short. He made the main event that I didn't. I want to believe.

I remember when I was away. It's 2020. I'm in Puerto Rico. And I'm listening to this woman. She's like 79. We had just helped build some shelters for the homeless. She didn't do any lifting but she organized it. She had three husbands. They all died. Each loss more crushing than the next. I couldn't imagine. And I just asked her, how was she able to marry after the first one, and the second one. And she looked me in the eye and she said vulnerable is not admitting something you did wrong. it's not sharing your weakness. It's putting yourself in a position where you could be hurt and you do it anyways.

[Aleis' eyes widened.]

Alexis: I can't say I've ever been in love. I don't even think I'll ever marry. But I've never loved something more than professional wrestling. Because it is the only thing that I have ever put all of myself into and have gotten hurt. I'm a cynic. I've been open about all the shit and filth that this business has and is. And I've contributed to it. I have blood on my hands like everyone else. But those loses I talk about. Datura. Under Attack. The Flame. That trios that Hudson and Regan screwed me over, it burns me because my all is in this.

The same hope I had when I was like 16 saving money so I could train to become a wrestler is the same hope I have right now with you Konrad, Selena. I have put myself in that position, knowing that I could be crushed and I have.

But I do it anyways.

And I will do it anyways.

[Alexis bites her bottom lip.]

Alexis: Konrad, Selena, I'm going to do it again. I want to believe. I'm going to put myself in position to where either one of you can screw me over. I want to win. I want to beat the One. I've seen her rise up and she's got a funky wrestling style. And I want to beat her. I want to kick Josh Hudson's ass once again. if James Evans makes it out, I want to kick his face in. Datura being on that team is a bonus. I want that fucking trios. The one I never got. The one that was taken from me.

It's what i told you, Selena. I'm hooked on this shit. This is what I love. I know you love your wife, but this is pro wrestling. This os what it is. Not every hope can go on. Not everyone can win. And I want to fucking win. I want this. I am going to go out there and I'm going to give everything. And I'm going to trust that you and Konrad want to win as much as I do. And if any of you fuck me over, I'm coming after you.

I'm coming after you anyways, Selena. After all, you haven't beaten anyone more than me, remember?

[Alexis scoffs.]

Alexis: You said that. Before the Rise to Greatness match with Regan. 2018. That's been fuel for me. But that can wait. Breakdown is tomorrow and we're in this. Like I told you, and Konrad. if we're going to do it, let's do it for real. I will be out there putting everything on the line. And I hope, for my sake, for your sake Selena, Konrad...you meet me out there.

[FIN]
==========
December 14th, 2022
Houston, Texas
On Camera
==========

It is dark outside somewhere on the streets of Houston, Texas. A singular spotlight shines down on these empty streets, giving some illumination to the darkness. The sound of clicking heels across the pavement can be heard off in the distance. The clicking gets louder, indicating its source is growing closer. Finally we see the source, none other than the reigning SCW Underground Champion Kimberly Williams, who approaches from the right. Williams steps directly into the spotlight and stops to turn and face the camera so that the viewing public can get a good look at her in all of her demented glory. The Woman Scorned is wearing a plaid purple lace camisole spaghetti strap sleeveless dress with a high waist and short flared skirt. She is wearing black boots and she has her SCW Underground Championship title belt wrapped around her waist, her HKW Bloodlust Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder, and her ‘Datura Invented’ Unsanctioned Championship title belt draped over her left shoulder. A wicked grin is across her eccentric features.

“Chaos breeds life when order breeds habit.” Kim states calmly. “Henry Adams said that and you know what? He is absolutely right. Chaos breeds life and BREATHES LIFE into everything that it touches whereas order and stability brings habit which leads to a broken, corrupt elitist system that, quite frankly, extremely boring! I mean, seriously, how many more times do we need to see Juneau McFrosty or Syren hold the SCW World Championship? Did we really need that big old grumpy puss Valentine Prime as World Champion?” Williams shakes her head. “And are we any better off now that we have Owen Cruiserweight as the champion?” Kim jumps up and down and claps her hands happily.

“Yipee! Another Cruiserweight is champion in SCW! Happy days are here again! Its morning again in Canada!” Williams stops the jumping and once again becomes serious, almost solemn. The demented ginger shakes her head. “No, that is NOT what SCW needs. What this company needs is a good swift kick in the ass. What this company needs is a healthy dose of chaos to purify the brand, to restore life into the championship, and to reinvigorate this once great company.” The Queen of the Death Match pats herself on the chest. “And I am the one bitch crazy enough to get the job done! You have a bunch of people on a list and one of them is about to be gifted a world title shot in what amounts to a glorified popularity contest. But I am the definitive number one contender to the SCW World Championship and I look forward to the day that I pry that championship away from Cruiserweight’s hands or away from the hands of the person voted to be SCW’s Most Popular! I very much look forward to the day I can call myself SCW World Champion.”

The Woman Scorned pauses for a moment, really just to let her words sink in. A few seconds later and the demented ginger shrugs her shoulders. “Are you confused? I think there are many people out there confused by my words and actions. That’s by design, by the way. I am an agent of chaos, if anyone ever figures ME out then either I’m not doing a good job or that person who figured me out belongs in the loony bin for being as crazy as I am!” She throws her head back and cackles. She collects herself and nods her head. “But you are right to be confused. Back at Retribution when I received a shot at the SCW World Title in that chaotic Double Jeopardy Match booked by the worst booker in the history of this industry…I’m talking about Shaun Cruiserweight…you all had the impression that I never wanted to be world champion.” Kim shakes her head.

“I said it was never about the world championship for me. It was and still is about sending a message, a message to a corrupt system in SCW…a system of order and balance, an order set up to favor the elite few. As the agent of chaos it was my job to purge this company of its corrupt system that refuses to obey its own rules and dictates, a system that will outright break its own rules to favor a few favored people. Until that system was purged then chaos was the only true and FAIR system in Supreme Championship Wrestling. My goal remains the same, to be the bringer not only of chaos but of change. I aim to be the shining example that you do not have to be a Selena Frost, a Syren, a Street, a Chase, a Valentine, or a Lancaster in order to be a World Champion in this company. Ducky could be champion. Konrad could be champion. The new chick, Cassie Wolfe, SHE…COULD…BE…CHAMPION!” Kim shakes her head. “But no one gives them a chance. Anyone in the audience on any given day could shock the world. That’s how this business SHOULD work in a fair system. That’s why I am going to be a champion for the people, ALL of the people who have ever been told you cannot do it.” Williams laughs softly.

“Chaos will bring that about…beautiful, glorious, CHAOS will bring new life into Supreme Championship Wrestling and I already have one guaranteed chance to bring that kind of chaos into this company! But there is always that ONE extra special time of year when this company actually does embrace the potential for chaos.” A wide grin forms upon her face. “The Trios Tournament.” She sighs and shakes her head.

“But each year you seem to get a mixed bag of Trios Cash ins. We have had at least two individuals use their Trios to cash in on a shot at EVERY SINGLE CHAMPIONSHIP…just for themselves. How elitist. We’ve had someone use Trios to put themselves into the main event of Rise To Greatness. How elitist. How boring. We have also had some glorious chaotic cash ins that shook things up in SCW. The Gauntlet for the World Title. The Battle Royal for the Adrenaline Title. Ducky’s Birthday Party. Ducky and Ace should win Trios every single year!” Kim winks at the camera. “But few outside Ace Marshall and the beautiful mind of Kinneck can actually grasp the true potential for a Trios Cash In. So let me paint all of you at home a picture. Think of the most insane, demented, crazy individual you know and imagine them with the power to do basically anything they want in SCW.” Another sinister laugh escapes the lips of The Woman Scorned.

“I am that insane, demented, crazy individual and soon I will have that power to do whatever I want! With Trios I can use that contract to take SCW by its fucking throat and force it to change or choke the very life out of it! Either way I get to have a load of laughs! And hell, if you look at it, this whole damn tournament was made for someone like me! It’s as if I created this whole concept myself! What other demented individual would force Josh Hudson and Glory Braddock to team up? What other psycho would force Bree and Syren to work together year after year after year? What other sadist would put my best pal Oktoberfest on any team knowing how damn much he hates pretty much every single human being on God’s green earth?” Kim laughs softly. “Then there’s my own team…you have The Onesie, who I have done battle with on more than one occasion! We have shed one another’s blood! We have suffered together! It was glorious being her enemy! Then you have Adam CoCo, who most of you out there would logically see as representing everything people like me and Onesie detest.” Kim again throws her head back and laughs hysterically.

“Isn’t that just the greatest thing ever? I mean, if you ever wanted a great punch line to the greatest joke ever in the history of Trios then look no further than myself, Onesie, and Coco, henceforth known as Team Wasley! And when I say a great punch line I mean that in the most literal sense of the word.” Kim punches the palm of her hand. “Because Lexi Baby, Juneau McFrosty, Oktoberfest, Team Wasley will knock your fucking heads off on Breakdown! We are going to punch you right in the mouth and punch you right out of the tournament!”

“See, the gag is that even though Onesie, Coco, and myself really would be more likely to tear each other apart than to work together, I can guarantee you that we are the most well oiled machine in this whole fucking thing. If there were only ONE team in this tournament that was on the same page, with the same common goal, willing to put differences and hatred aside to work towards victory, then that would be the three of us. It would be Team Wasley. What makes us special is our ability to think outside the box and see the bigger picture. But the rest of those in this tournament only see the smaller picture. You see through the lenses that the system has created for you and it limits your creativity and allows for that one great big weakness that everyone suffers from to take hold and bite you in the ass…”

“...ego. Juneau McFrosty, the girl with all the believers who refuses to even consider that her precious believers may also be Kimmymaniacs, the girl who insists that she is The Face of SCW even though she’s not even wearing the strap?” Kim shakes her head. “You are the worst of them all. Oktoberfest I understand. I get him. I respect that German nutcase. But you…you represent the reason why your team will fail on Breakdown, McFrosty. And Lexi Baby, you aren’t much different. I mean, you used to be an outside looking in at all the insider elites. My mom told me all about Punk Hazard. I actually enjoyed watching you become World Champion. But now after all of these years, let’s face it sweetie, you are every bit an insider as Juneau McFrosty. And quite frankly, I don’t think either of you have an understanding of what it truly takes to advance and win this tournament.” The SCW Underground Champion pats herself on the chest.

“But I do! I do…and I have looked into the eyes of The One, I have looked into the heart and soul of Adam Allocco…and I truly believe that they understand what it takes to win a chaos fueled tournament like Trios!” She holds up one finger. “In fact, your only saving grace, the ONE person on your team who actually gets it, who actually has an understanding of what it takes to win Trios is the one guy you both hate and who I’m sure the feeling is mutual…and that’s Oktoberfest. Hell, Oktoberfest doesn’t even want to be in this damn tournament anyway! How’s that for a gag?” Kim shakes her head.

“It’s not a very good joke. In fact, you three are a bad joke in this Trios Tournament. But me, CoCo, and Onesie, we are a good joke, and we are going to be laughing our asses off past you, past the semi-finals, and onto the finals where we will be victorious. We will bring the Trios contracts home with us. We will usher in real change into SCW through the chaos of Trios.”
{PROMO}

I guess you can say that now I know how 2Pac felt when he said that "all eyes were on him."  Because when it comes to Supreme Championship Wrestling, I can promise that is the situation in which I now live...

You see, I've lost matches in SCW before.  I've lost big matches in SCW before.  But I have never lost a championship and that, in turn, makes it the biggest loss of my career, so the world is wondering exactly what I am going to do, and how I am going to respond.  Am I going to sulk?  Am I going to bitch and moan?  Am I going to make excuses?  Or am I going to disappear into the shadows and basically wait until I'm forgotten, the loss is forgotten, and then reemerge in a blaze of glory?

The answer to all of that is simple... No...

What happened on Breakdown infuriated me, yes.  Not because I lost to Polly, but because I didn't execute my gameplan and was out-schemed.  I thought I had her where I wanted her, and it turns out I didn't.  I let my emotions get the better of me, so when I say I am infuriated, I'm infuriated at myself.  I am pissed that I didn't do what I needed to do, and I let someone beat me at my own game.  But while others may run and try and tuck their head into the sand, fuck that, the loss simply leads to more business for The One to tend to.  And while that business may be part of why I lost, and why I wasn't completely on my game, it is what it is, and history is now written in stone.

The One makes no excuses...

The One doesn't dwell...

So to Polly, you won.  The belt is yours and you've cemented your name as a champion in SCW.  I don't know if anyone actually believed that day would come, especially at the expense of The One, but regardless of expectations it is where we are today.  Now it's on you to prove you weren't a flash in the pan, or someone who just got lucky.  It's a grind, and I guess we will see if you can keep up the honor I bestowed upon it, or began a series of hot potato until The One is ready to show the world, once again, what a Working Woman's Championship actually looks like.

The One hits her vape, and the smoke, due to the wind, envelops her face as she continues.

But like I said, what happened in the past is in the past, and what's ahead of me is something far more important than crying over spilled milk.  What sits ahead of me is an opportunity that, let's be honest, nobody expected The One to be involved with.  It's an opportunity of a lifetime.  It's a moment where SCW history is written, and it is because of the ramifications of the Trios Tournament.

This is my first year being around when the Trios commence.  But I've seen its history.  I've seen the teams that it creates, and the challenges that it poses for each of them.  This year proves to be no different as I walk into this tournament with two people who I have been in the ring with before, on two separate multi-person matches... Both of which I didn't come out on top.  And when you look at these two partners, one is batshit crazy, and the other is a living legend in SCW.  It's a trio that, on the surface, just shouldn't work at all.  It's a trio that is, on paper, doomed to failure.  I mean, think about it... I have flat out been one of those people who has gone around making myself untrustworthy.  I've attacked everyone.  Kim seems like the person who would cuddle you one night, and the next shove a chainsaw up your ass and giggle while she's doing it.  And Adam... Well... He's just probably got more important shit to deal with than an untrustworthy newcomer and a crazy bitch...

Right?

But that's when I challenge that notion with this quote from a certain Billy Shakespeare...

"Adversity makes strange bedfellows."

And that's where I believe the three of us stand.  We may not have a modicum of understanding of one another's strengths and weaknesses, outside of what we have seen in the ring.  We may not know what makes one another tick.  Hell, we may not know what kind of drink we each order at the bar, but the one thing we do know is that we are all faced with some kind of adversity that we are trying to overcome.  It's why I don't look at my loss as something I am fearful of, or focusing on.  I'm walking into a match with two others who, while may never be people I consider "friendly," I realize have a goal that helps mine out at the same time.

So it gives me a reason to care...

On top of that, I heard all of the teams out there.  I heard names like Polly Playtime... I heard names like the Frosty bitches... And wouldn't you know I have a bone to pick with ALL of them.  In the first round, I get to get my hands on the first of the Frost twins, when Selena walks in, showing her bravery, and gets to try and do something to stoke revenge for what I did to her poor sister.  She gets to try and take me out in the very beginning, while I get my chance to do to her what I did to that pathetic twat Deanna, and this time, have their roles reversed.  I get to make Deanna watch as her sister BEGS, PLEADS, and yes, CRIES for mercy.  I get to see if Deanna can focus her own loyalty on her team, or if she is more concerned with saving her sister from becoming an early amputee.  And then the same goes for Deanna.  Should she focus on her match, and then she cross us, when the strange bedfellows emerge victorious, her arm goes on the line as well.  Then poor sister sledge, with her one arm, would have to be there, reaching, praying, hoping, trying to save her dear ole sister again.

And all would come full circle, wouldn't it?

Well it would if all three of those names got to cross paths with us in one tournament.  Possibilities?  I don't know.  I don't know how the bracket is going to shape out.  But imagine if The One got her hands on the Frosty Titted elitists, and then came Polly Playtime, gallivanting around with the title she took from me, hoping to etch another accolade by her name in the SCW record books, but this time, revenge becomes a taste so sweet that it borderlines on cloying.  It would be the moment Polly believed she was going to have a chance at ultimate glory, getting anything she wants, and then POOF, gone at the hands of The One, the one she beat for the Television Championship.

It's all just a perfect lineage of possibilities, isn't it?  It makes the strange bedfellows all warm and fuzzy inside, right?

In reality the three of us know nothing of what we are walking into together.  I don't know if they have my back or will just do their own thing, leaving me as an outsider.  They don't know if I'm going to feel like the rogue and rebel I have defined myself as in my tenure, and see them as an opportunity to send another message, because let's be real, The One loves sending messages to others through the suffering of others, does she not?  Nobody knows.  And that's I think why this tournament is what it is, and why it is one of the staples of what has made SCW great.  Even when those elite snobs get involved, the shear randomness of teams makes up for the talent levels that they may be expecting out of some of the competitors.

So as a team... I don't know what to expect, to be honest...

But what I do know is this...

I've been looking for that chance, that opportunity, that moment, where I could walk out there and define myself as someone who is dangerous and able to be taken seriously in SCW.  I have looked for the opportunity to call my shot, that would ultimately send that remaining group of elitist fuckheads away from SCW forever.  I've been YEARNING for the chance to be the catalyst of change.  I don't have to be the one who defines the change, but I want to be the catalyst.  I want to start that chain reaction of events that lead SCW to it's new days of glory.  And I think this team, no matter how much of a Motley Crew this trio looks like, could be the next Trios Champions and start that cavalcade of events that changes the landscape forever.

But the question is why?  How?

I don't know why or how this all played out like it did, but it did so with the obvious intentions of bringing three people together who see the same endgame.  They each see the opportunity to take their piece of the pie, put their differences aside, hopefully, and then allow the insanity to commence after, when they have the ability to do ANYTHING THEY WANT to WHOMEVER THEY WANT.  After this group of three run roughshod over the competition, it will be clear that they truly have a chance to be something bigger and more special thank anyone they cross paths with in SCW.  Whether it's a champion, a contender, a group of champions, whomever.  They have their golden ticket to cause as much chaos as they want.

So I hope that makes everyone in this tournament understand that the writing is on the wall.  There are three individuals, each with a defined purpose to be in this match, that have somehow been saddled together in a perfect amalgam to each deliver a killing blow to whomever steps in their respective paths.  You have three people on a mission who realize that alone, they can't win this.  Alone, they are sitting ducks.  But if they put it behind them, if they look at the bigger picture, they may not be alone in the photo, they will get the chance to stand alone for one match that they choose EVERYTHING about.  It's always that group that takes the crown, and this year, it is going to be us.

It's going to be a woman who's shear internal struggle with the mix of evil and giddiness that goes out and effectively murders someone on the other team.  It'll be the long time tactician who out-wrestles and our-performs the star of the other team that is being relied on to carry the weight, and there will be me... The One!  My job will be to fill in the gaps between insanity and meticulousness.  It will be The One who isn't scared to get her hands dirty and make someone feel pain and torture like Kimberly Williams, and it'll be The One who can roll with the wrestlers, tossing them around like rag dolls until their spirits break.

The point I'm making is I'm willing to do whatever it takes to ensure we win, and I'm pretty sure that goes for all three of us...

So get ready, SCW... Get ready for three people willing to do anything to get anything will be teaming together...

And just like every clock is right twice, I guarantee we will emerge victorious... Just like I guarantee you're only given three truths to life.... Death... Taxes... and me,. THE ONE!
The Witches of Alden

”Race”

Volusia Speedway Park
Barberville, Florida
December 11, 2022
9:00am

The sun was just peeking over and in-between the buildings, rushing over the ground to cast its glow upon various parts of the large racetrack as Selena looked around from her spot off the center. They had been let in by security, thanks to Konrad Raab. 

It was the Ice Blood that was responsible for her being in Florida rather than with her family back in Manhattan. Already, she missed the cold, New York air, feeling stifled by the Florida atmosphere. Maybe that’s why Raab’s always cranky… Selena absent-mindedly thought, her eyes casting down to the dirt inner-track she stood in. He’s got to spend his time in hot places like this… certainly would make me cranky if I had to do it all the time…

She was temporarily distracted by the logo for the Volusia Speedway Park at her feet, that of a large alligator. Despite herself, Selena had an overwhelming desire to lay on the dirt, her head right next to the open jaws of the lizard, snap a selfie for Twitter and tag a line of “Lizard King” or “Lizard championship”, something to mess with Kim’s/Adam’s heads or something.

Like a big joke, the universe had placed her team – still nowhere near cohesive as a unit – against the team of Kim Williams, the woman that had fractured Deanna’s arm The One, and the man that had taken the SCW World title from her in Adam Allocco. The plethora of emotions ran from anger and rage to frustration and uncertainty. And yet, one feeling had remained constant. The certainty she had felt from Deanna’s words back in Chicago, stronger than ever thanks to the brackets. Certainty that if she, Quinne, and Raab didn’t find some way to co-exist - genuinely co-exist and not some ‘forced nonsense’ like she had seen in previous years of Trios tournaments - then they would not make it out of the first round.

So, she had begrudgingly kept her word to Konrad – and to Alexis – and made it on time to the Speedway, dressed in blue jeans, a dark-green t-shirt, her hair in its iconic braid, still staring down at the gator logo and contemplating that silly selfie.

“Yo.” Came the voice from behind the Snow Queen, causing Selena to turn and regard the woman. "Least you're here. Been here for the last thirty. This guy hasn't even showed." With a huff, Alexis Quinne crossed her arms over her chest. “Tells us to be on time…”

The two former world champions had not spoken a word since their pow-wow last Breakdown, Quinne’s words still playing around in Selena’s mind. “Yeah…” Selena replied. “I mean, it’s only been…”

An odd sound caught their attention, the two women seeing a strange, blue car speeding towards them, followed by a red one and a green one, all the same model/make. And as they burst off the ‘road’ of the track and onto the dirt of the in-field, Selena felt more like she was a bowling pin about to get knocked down. Just as she was about to move, the three cars slammed on their breaks a few yards away. The window-straps to the blue one pulled open and out climbed the ‘host’ of this event, grinning at the women.

“Morning.”

For the Snow Queen, she only nodded, but her eyes kept on the vehicles. She hadn’t seen cars like these before. They looked like some warped version of her son’s toy cars but with some kind of downward slant at the front.

“Yo I've seen this car before…” Quinne asked with a raised eyebrow. "One of my nephews pulled that car out with his Happy Meal. I guess you got yours in your size huh?” With a swift kick, she knocked the rubber of the red car’s back tire, the driver having already crawled out of the car. There was another driver by the black vehicle that was closer to Selena.

“Happy meal? You think this is a toy?” Raab scoffed. “These are UMP Modifieds. Specifically made for racing dirt tracks like these and-“

“Why do they have ramps on them?” Selena asked, catching the tall man off-guard. 
“To cut back on wind resistance.” He answered simply.
“Doesn’t look like it.” Selena shrugged, eyeing the front of the car closest to her. “Looks like an overgrown, overpriced snow-shovel.”

“Well…” she didn’t need to see Konrad to know the man was clenching his jaw. “Then you should have no problem driving it.”

The remark gained both Quinne and Selena’s attention.

“We're doing what?”
“I beg your fucking pardon?”
“What?” Konrad shrugged. “You said I got to pick the event.”
“Konrad…” Selena tried. “You’re not putting us behind a…” she found she couldn’t help but swear – gods, this man was beyond infuriating. “Behind a fucking race car!”
“I thought you said-“
“Okay, fine! You made your point.” Selena interjected. “I’m sorry for the ‘shovel’ comment. But come on! You can’t be serious. What happens if we crash?”

“I imagine you’d end up the hospital.” Raab answered simply.

“'I imagine'...you’re a fucking loon.” Quinne shot out. “You’re supposed to show us this whole ‘leadership kick’ you two are both on. So you wanna kill us?!”

Immediately, the humor in Raab’s face dropped, the man staring coldly at both women. “If you’re not willing to take risks here and now, then don’t bother fucking showing up to Breakdown.” His remark shocked both Selena and Quinne. “Have you two forgotten who we are up against? You think Kim isn’t going to take risks to beat us? You think Allocco isn’t? You think The One isn’t?”

Selena felt her jaw clench at the mention of those names.

“We have one chance to get through next week and that’s if we’re ALL willing to risk EVERYTHING for it! So if you two are going to shrink back like scared mice, tell me now and I’ll just smash their heads myself!”

They stood like that for a moment before Quinne took a deep breath, the woman marching back over to the red car and lifting herself into it, the driver handing her the gloves and helmet she needed. Despite herself, Selena felt a twinge of envy at the woman. Alexis was brave and yet logical – and she clearly was reaching the same conclusions Selena was much faster. In that moment, she wouldn’t have minded if Quinne was the leader. She was the perfect balance of heart and force that she and Raab were on opposite sides of the spectrum on. Still, Raab’s continued glare compelled her, the Snow Queen following suit to pull herself into the black car and put on the gloves and helmet as Alexis had.

“Ten laps.” Called out Raab as he made his way back to his car. “Three laps practice to get used to the controls. Try and keep up.”

“Try and keep up.” Selena bitterly mocked under her breath as she eyed the controls in front of her, the damn thing looking more like a time-machine than a car. With a sigh, she managed to turn the vehicle on and fidget with the stick-shift before jolting ahead and onto the track. The steering was actually rather sensitive, but responsive, which she found herself grateful for as she drove around, slowly picking up speeds as she completed the first lap. Despite her nerves, she could see Raab’s blue car on the other side of the track and Alexis’ red car somewhere in-between that. 

“Conceal…” she whispered to herself, her sound gobbled up by the roar of the engine. “Don’t feel.” 

This was necessary. It would get them on the same page. It would get them one step closer to having a chance – any chance – at winning their match and getting past the first round of the Trios Tournament. 

Still, as she completed the second lap, the driving became a little easier… and somehow the feelings started to give way to something familiar. Despite herself, Selena pushed down on the gas to go a little faster. And faster. And faster… until she was zipping around the race-track. It was similar! It was the same exhilaration she had when she would ride her motorcycle through the streets of Manhattan! The speed, the maneuverability, the feeling of solitude…

Biting her lower lip, she managed to see Alexis and Raab’s cars waiting for hers and then zipping ahead to start the first lap. Despite herself, the Snow Queen grinned and gave chase! “So… you wanted to see me take risks, Konrad?”

What followed was, Selena was almost ashamed to admit, a variable game of cat-and-mouse along the racetrack! Konrad, clearly the talented/experienced racer, would purposefully slow down his car to have Quinne and Selena catch up to him, only to blow past them the very next lap! On and on this went, this ‘toying’ with the former world champions, which Selena assumed was to mock them – maybe for the remarks she had said about Raab’s accolades back in Chicago…

But the Snow Queen had had enough. She may not have been a racer, but she knew a thing or two about dealing with people with egos. Slowly, she began slowing down her car little by little over the next two laps, Alexis’ car staying ahead of her and Raab still leading. Sure enough, as before, Raab began easing off the gas and slowing down as they teased the eighth lap.

“Come on…” Selena whispered. “Come on…”

And just as he drew close enough to start the ninth, Selena gunned the car as fast as she could, feeling the modified vehicle lurch forward and zip past both Alexis and Raab. “YES!” she screamed out, swerving her car around the corner and taking the lead for the first time. She held her breath as she turned a corner, and then another, the end of the lap in sight.

“Come on!” she gasped. “I’ve got this!” the grin came to her face. She could only imagine the look on Konrad’s face when she beat him! It was going to be amazing! “Come on!!!”

The finish line was in sight, just another turn away! “Almost-“

She was suddenly knocked from the side by the car beside her, the blue coming at her like a battering ram! Unable to stop herself, Selena felt the control of the car being ripped out of her hands as the car skidded and swerved off the track!

Her heart froze, her body went numb and her thoughts immediately flew back to Manhattan - Deanna… I never said goodbye… Elsianna, David, Amiliah… she would miss so much of their lives – them becoming adults… growing… having families of their own…

The infield parking was empty…because Konrad had picked a day for it to be so… and thus, Selena was merely driving over wide space. Quickly, the Snow Queen slammed on the breaks and felt the car come to a screeching halt in the field. On instinct, she turned the car off and sat there, feeling her heart hammering in her chest. She knew what had happened:

Konrad had side-rammed her. Sent her spiraling into the in-field just because she was ahead of him. Just because she could have beaten him.

It was too much and Selena let herself cry as she sat back in the chair, her eyes up at the roof of the car. She let herself cry for even thinking of this dumb idea. She let herself cry because she just wanted to win the damn Trios Tournament and do some real good for SCW with it, like she had with the world title for most of 2022. She let herself cry because she was just… just so tired of it all.

And it felt good so good to get all of it out. How long she stayed like that, she wasn’t sure. Slowly, she managed to pull herself out of the window and onto her feet, ripping the helmet and gloves off to see Alexis Quinne further down the in-field screaming at Konrad Raab, the two having parked their cars nearby. The emotions cleared from the tearful cry, Selena let the last one take over. One she was ready to unleash on Raab like any other enemy she would face as she marched towards him.

Rage. Cold, frozen, unrelenting rage.

The Royal Letter

Dear True Believers of SCW,

It’s Trios time again. Once more, the annual tournament must take place and I am being given a chance to take part. Unlike my other adventures in this foray, however, I find myself in a rather interesting situation. You see, usually these tournaments always build to some big end for me. As in, they’d become more personal the further and further I got. 

That isn’t the case this time around. Now? There is no end to the personal reasons and drama surrounding these quarter-finals. Yes, that’s right. I said ‘QUARTER-FINALS’! Not semis. Not finals. The opening! The start! Maybe for the first time in Trios Tournament history, SCW is starting not with a slow burn or a cautious step. Oh no, True Believers! We are starting with matchups and teamups that are already making waves and “What the hell?!” chants across the SCW Universe!

And that is so bizarre to me. Usually, I’d be just about ‘making it through’ and no one would think twice about it. But now? There is no end to the personal reasons I have just to win this match. Not the whole tournament, just this match. And with each opponent, it grows more and more!

I mean, do I even need to talk much about Kimberly? The ‘Nicole-Kinneck-wannabe’ that literally hasn’t changed her tune or a thing in SCW DESPITE promising she would when she became Underground champion? How many months has it been, Kimberly? And you’re still whining about ‘the establishment’? You’re still whining about management issues? Stealing a page from Lexy Chapel all while trying to be Nicole? I mean, for Odin’s sake, Kim, you’re promised one of the first world title shots in 2023! And you had to use a lead-pipe hidden in a plushie to get it. Explain to me how management is against you and still allows that? Better yet, explain to me how you “know” how to get through the tournament? If you had such knowledge, why is it you’ve never won it? Better yet, if I didn’t know, why have I won it? Oh, were you not paying attention to the history of this tournament when you were mouthing off your repetitive nonsense? Did you forget that, unlike you, I’m actually a Trios Tournament winner? I actually HAVE gotten through it?

See, Kimberly, your sheer arrogance is enough to make me want to fight you. From going back and forth on “being friends” on Twitter, to rushing to a camera to say I’m supposedly the ‘worst thing for SCW’ or whatever? You’re a fraud. That’s what you are. You’re someone that promises the moon and fails to deliver every time, so what do you do? You blame people that have worked their asses off – people like Owen and me and even Syren – and you claim we don’t know what it’s like to be ‘the people’s champion’. As if someone like me hasn’t spend nearly a decade coming from, literally, nothing to get here. That’s right, Kimberly, I fought to get here. I didn’t bail on matches, throw fits to management or kidnap superstars. You did. You chose “chaos” rather than working your ass off and getting better year after year. But oh! You’re the voice of the SCW Universe, are you? You speak for them, do you? Or maybe you’re just your own voice trying to scream above everyone else? A woman scorned? No, a woman desperate for attention that she will try and force any narrative and copy any person to get it. To steal it.

Which isn’t much better than Adam Allocco. Yes, Adam, hard to believe you’re worse than a kidnapper but not last on the personal drama. Because you know what? I was okay with Rise to Greatness. I was. You beat me. Clean. You ended my reign as World Champion and you bragged about it, using what I accomplished to push yourself further. I was okay with that because what did I tell you? If you could be that great in the ring? I’d be okay with that. 

But what did I also say about you, Adam? That all Alloccos burn out fast. That all Alloccos have that fire that can do the near-impossible, but it fizzles out. Ask your son, Alistaire. How long was he world champion? But no! You were different! You were all this and more! You’d be this great world champion…

And I believed you! That’s what is making this ‘first-post-RTG’ confrontation more personal for me! Because you didn’t, did you? No! TWO WEEKS into the SCW season, your first match back, you lost the world title! You lost the elimination chamber! But oh! You want to tell me how you’re ‘on your last run with the company!’. That you ‘can’t afford to lose’ just like you did before RTG and before you lost the title? Same old song as before, huh? And what, Adam? You’re going to make it all the way and then try and get the world title back? Screw over Xander? Why? So you can drop it again and further try and undo the months of integrity I put into it? 

No! I gave you a chance, Adam, and you blew it! It’s YOUR fault Xander became champion and held the belt hostage! But you want me to believe you can do some real good in SCW with the Trios contract? Make a change like Kim keeps promising when she’s not even changed the Underground division she supposedly ‘queens’ over?

You think I’m going to let The One’s team get past me after what she did to my wife?! Oh yes, One, I’m on you now. Don’t worry, I know Deanna wants a piece of you and I am more than happy to leave enough for her. But let’s not forget my part in this…

Because I was there when you fractured my wife’s arm. I was there when you tried to cripple her. I was there to see that knowing look in your eyes. Like you KNEW what you were doing. And I had to be there to deal with her pain and tears. To help her through the physical therapy and emotional damage YOU gave her. And while Deanna will get you sooner or later, I am still owed my part as being HER wife! See, One, you’re the ‘one’ that makes my blood boil more than the others. I hate what Kim says and I hate what Adam’s said and done, but you? I just hate you. All of you. Because you took something from my wife – something from me. You not only tainted The House of Frost’s night in becoming World Tag-Team Champions for the first time, you also took something from my wife. A little of that naivety and innocence. Something she’s never going to get back. Something that I’m never going to see again because YOU couldn’t accept that you couldn’t beat her. 

So… I’m going to take this from you. I’m going to take your hopes for a ‘quick ride’ to whatever demented plans you have for SCW and I’m going to give you a taste of what awaits you when you face a Frost. 

Do you get it now, Team Wasley? Kimberly preached about ‘putting hatred or anger aside’ to become a team? But you know what I learned from Raab and Quinne? Why not be united in that? Why not be united in our anger at the very idea of you three becoming the Trios winners. The woman that can never even get our names right, the woman that believes she can injure superstars, and the man that promised the world and gave… nothing! The woman who ran from matches, the woman that cowered from defeat, and the man that touched the sun and couldn’t handle it?

That is the future of SCW? Burnouts? Ignorance? Lies? Bitterness? That is the future of the integrity of SCW? I say, ‘no!’. I say that SCW deserves better than “chaos” or “superstars being injured” or “fake promises”. And maybe I’m wrong in this, but I see Quinne and Raab and I think they are better for SCW! I don’t like them! I don’t agree with them! But at least they are the ‘new’ you preach, Kimberly, minus the ingenuine BS you spew. At least, when they say “I want to do things differently in SCW”, I can give them the benefit of the doubt. I can put my trust to that end. 

But why should we fight against our anger and personal drama here when it’s been pushed to the forefront with the pairings and quarterfinals? Why not, instead of worrying about having a ‘team name’, we, as Raab would say, unleash it all? Why not set the bar for this tournament higher than any other and show how much this means to us? 

Did any of you even think about that? Or are you too busy looking ahead to see the danger that stands in your way? Something to think about. For all your sakes.

Sincerely,
Selena Michelle Frost
Pages: 1 2