Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Alexis Quinne vs. Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit per match

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Sindh, Pakistan. Thursday 10th November. (Off-Camera)

I've only been here for two days since my arrival on Tuesday because I wanted to help people that deserved support, and I've always wanted to help clear up the mess that has happened in Pakistan. I spent all of my time yesterday speaking to the prime minister of Pakistan, Shehbaz Sharif, about what I could do to help, and he looked at me with a worried face that I was about to see the worst climate change disaster I've ever seen. I also brought a ton of money, toys for the children and clothes.

Today at nine in the morning, I got to the place deemed the worst city in Pakistan that was heavily affected by the flooding, Sindh. When I arrived, I saw so many sad faces, even water at least two feet high. I immediately met with a couple of guys who the Pakistan government said would be my helpers. They were guys named Ajimal and Mohammed, who were very skinny because of a lack of proper food and drink there was here. 

As I met my helpers for the next week, I looked around and saw how much they needed my help and how much they were suffering. I aim to speak to these people at some point with a notebook I brought with me to keep notes of what happened that I keep to myself. It's the worst flooding I've ever seen in my entire life. I saw how many people were sick. It was one of the times I couldn't stand on my feet, feeling pain and seeing how many people on this island alone have been neglected. I had to stand on my feet because the water was a dangerous hazard.

Konrad Raab: "Goodness me."

Because it was a Muslim country, I had to be careful about what I had to say during my time here and even my actions. Hence why I never wanted anyone to come with me on this trip. But the two helpers they seem so happy that it was like, finally, someone outside of Pakistan came down to help, and Ajimal, although I was fully protected with gloves and a mask, patted me on my shoulder.

Ajimal: "We appreciate you coming from Germany to come and help us."

Konrad Raab: “No problem. You guys need a lot of help. Shehbaz told me the details of what happened here. Climate Change has been a massive passion of mine since last year, and I promised myself I would go to that country that needs my help and clean up what needs to be done."

Mohammed: "As you can see, many workers are too sick to help. We had a lot of fresh water, but now, there's barely any left to a point people have to use this dirty flooded water to clean themselves, but it's caused a lot of people to be sick."

Konrad Raab: “I can tell. I'm sorry that I came so late. I've had a wrestling and NASCAR career to deal with. I want to punish myself for not coming here earlier to help."

I did as much hatred as I put into wrestlers. I hated myself for delaying coming here, especially since I saw many residents using the toilets a lot, and it wasn't a pleasant sight. However, I did come to bring some goods with these guys as I knew they were desperate for food and water. It wasn't enough to provide for the long term, and I knew I needed to give them more, but it was when Ajimal saw the bag of food and water.

Ajimal: "Wow, is that all for us?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes. I want to talk to the residents here, but my lack of Pakistani language will be an issue."

Mohammed: "Oh, we can help you with that. We're English speakers. We will get more male and female helpers on what we're doing today. Thank you so much for giving us food and water." 

Konrad Raab: "What's the plan for today?"

Ajimal: "We're going to build some tents and then search on the water to find residents who need our help, hopefully. Sometime in the week, we will rebuild a bridge that collapsed because of the glaciers that melted. Sadly, a lot of people died here."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, Shehbaz Sharif told me a lot about that yesterday. So, shall we get started?"

Mohammed and Ajimal nodded at me, and we started gathering all the materials they had collected. Because they were an emerging country, they didn't have enough money to buy proper tents, so we had to make do with building some wood and materials of clothes from people who died in the flooding. I wanted to do the hard work of planting the wood down on the ground, placing the roof part of the wood together, and putting the clothing material on the roof to have some shade.

It was baking, although with two metres of water, it didn't feel like it had hot weather; it was the leading cause of climate change disaster here. I've never seen anything like it, and part of me wished if they were wrestling fans, I could take them to America and have them trained as professional wrestlers. I would take them in because even I wouldn't want to be here with how many years it will take to clean up the water in this part of town.

As I was building tents, I saw a piece of fruit on the ground, and so with my gloves that I put on for my safety of not catching Diarrhoea. Mohammed looked at me as I picked the fruit up, and he turned around as I started to be tearful, knowing I could hear the words help us from people, but also in my mind surrounding my head too. It sucked that I had to return to wrestling work sooner than later.

Mohammed: "We were a nation that grew many apple trees and vegetables. All this place filled with apple trees growing and vegetables planted from the ground we sold to the public and for people to eat here. Well, the flooding has destroyed our lives work. We grew apple trees yearly, but now, the apples and vegetables are gone."

Konrad Raab: "Wow, it must've been amazing what you did here for a living. I'm so sorry you both lost your jobs here. I can't imagine doing work like that and then having everything taken by the floods by climate change. I can see why many countries wanted fruit and vegetables from you guys. Sorry, I get back to work."

Surely enough, I did, and it was just as well because, luckily for these guys, I had more food and water to provide them from America I brought out of my own money. I couldn't help but feel sorry for everyone in Pakistan who've lost their jobs, their life savings and even family and friends. I wanted to talk to the residents so badly about what happened so I could protest about climate change and how floods affect countries like Pakistan, the US and even Europe sooner than later.

I continued building, and by lunchtime, three of us, including at least, I say, thirty-seven more workers who were well enough to come and help build at least five hundred tents, but I knew I had to do this kind of work tomorrow and the next few days I'm in Sindh. It was nearly covered under water. So much so that if it wasn't contaminated, you could swim in it. Anyhow, they got a boat ready.

Ajimal: "We're ready to go and find more people to help, and you could talk to them on the boat if we find anyone to help."

Konrad Raab: "I'll be straight there."

How I was holding my tears back was beyond me, and I was here to help, but I could only be here for so many days due to wrestling. But there was a way in my mind that I could come back here for the Christmas and New Year break and help this country more because these people need me. I even hear and see tears in people's eyes, both in reality and in my mind. The more I thought about it, the more I felt powerless to help everyone here, but I felt like I had to, and being here already made me feel better and forget about the issues I have with wrestling.

I got on the boat with Ajimal and Mohammed before they set off, and I knew they'd got questions to ask me about Climate Change and everything else. I know it, and when I thought about when the questions arose, they certainly did five minutes later as it was pure silence on the boat, looking for bodies or people that needed assistance.

Mohammed: "So what made you want to take Climate Change seriously?"

Konrad Raab: "To be honest, it started last year when Germany had flood issues. I always wanted to do something to help the world, but I couldn't figure out what. When that problem occurred, as I live in the US, I knew this was perfect as I was changing my diet to being a vegan anyway, and I refuse unless, in serious circumstances touch plastic. I got serious fast, and that's how I knew putting Climate Change awareness was something I had to do. It hit me hard when I went to Germany and saw every house debris everywhere, even needing forklifts and cranes to remove pieces of debris."

Ajimal: "I don't think I've heard of celebrities like yourself coming to help more than just giving money. I admire that affected you heavily that you want to make sure everyone takes climate change seriously."

Konrad Raab: "I may hold them back, but I'm sad and teary."

Suddenly as I was feeling sad and in pain from Pakistani's losing everything, I saw a family walking on water. I immediately raised to Mohammed as there's no chance I'm letting any family, especially with children, out of my sight or ignoring them."

Konrad Raab: "They need our help, go and sail there right now."

Ajimal saw the family I spotted as I guided  Mohammed to sail straight there as he did before he stopped, and all three of us put a large tent wooden pole to prevent the boat from going away. We assisted the family of four on the boat, and a little boy and girl were crying. I hugged them, although the mother and father didn't like that. Ajimal spoke to them in the Pakistani language, possibly about me helping them out. They were on the boat safely by the three of us, and the mother and father nodded at me in approval. They were saying something over and over again, but I was lost.

Mohammed: "Oh, they are saying thank you so much for helping us. Ajimal explained that you're here to help."

Konrad Raab: “No problem at all.”

I got my notepad and pen out of my pocket after we sat on the boat to sail ashore to a safe place, and then I asked a question to the family, who barely can come to terms with what had happened here, and I'd feel the same if I was in their position. But I had to for what I'm going to combat in the future.

Konrad Raab: "I'm Konrad Raab from Germany, a wrestler, a NASCAR driver and a climate change advocate. Can you tell me what happened here so I can take notes to protest the world to take this situation seriously?"

The problem was they got lost when I spoke English, so luckily, Ajimal was there to translate what I said into Pakistani. I nodded, even if I didn't understand what they were saying to me, but I could tell they were willing to help, no matter how fearful they were.

Ajimal: "They said it was terrible, heavy winds, heavy rain at one hundred and twenty speed of nothing but water and wind. They lost both of their parents in the floods and felt hopeless to save them, although their parents said to save themselves for their kids, to live their lives. They lost their homes and have been crying for help. Their home is completely damaged from the rain, and they have been searching for someone to help them for months. Both kids are crying from hunger and thirst."

I wrote everything he said down, and the kids were crying because they were hungry, which was severe. I had never felt responsible for something like this before, especially when both kids cried for their mum and dad to give them food. I'd even let them eat me if I was eatable, honestly.

Konrad Raab: "I'm so sorry you both lost your parents in such a terrible situation. I can't imagine how hard it must be to have your kids crying for food. I brought some food and water for the time being. I came here to help this country as much as possible while I'm here."

Ajimal translated everything to them to understand what I said, and all four family members hugged me, especially the mother, who kissed me on the cheek to say thank you. I pulled out a doll and a car to give to the children because I did have toys in my pocket to provide them, and they were saying food in Pakistani language, and I gently said to them.

Konrad Raab: "Where we're taking you, you will get something to eat, I promise."

Mohammed: "You're doing well with kids there, Konrad. So kind to give them a doll and a car. He isn't wrong, kids; we will get you fed and have healthy water to drink for the day."

I wasn't going to tell them that I had kids because it wasn't relevant to the situation, nor did I want to talk about anything I do with my jobs because this was far more important. I came not only to help but to get away from discussing wrestling and NASCAR stuff unless people wanted to, but I was more focused on helping people. We took them ashore and then went back into the boat to collect at least ten more families that had been lost for many days. 

How they were surviving was beyond me. I asked the families the same questions as I did with the first lot of the family. But we also saw a lonely man trying to survive by swimming in our boat. I held his hand, and he pulled up to get on the boat. Of course, I got to introduce myself again with the same questions, but this guy would say something nobody wanted to hear. As he spoke, Ajimal translated what he had said.

Ajimal: "I lost everything and lost all of my family members, even my little brother, who was eight years old, in the flooding. There was lightning, whistling heavy winds, and rain pouring down a lot. So much I lost everything, and I've been searching for months to get to safety. I feel completely responsible for the death of my family. It's my fault."

That was a significant turning point: the young teenage boy lost all of his family and blamed himself for the loss. Ajimal tried to get the kid to relax, but I shook my head, knowing it reminded me too much of my adopted son, except his parents didn't die in the flooding.

Konrad Raab: "It's not your fault your family died in the flooding. I understand how scary that must've been, but you can't blame yourself, especially since it's a natural disaster. I'm here to help people like yourself and understand the severity of what happened here as a Climate Change advocate. I'm sure you did everything you could to get them to escape. I can't imagine how hard it is to survive by yourself. I'm also sure that someone will take you in to be adopted. I know it's hard now, but trust me when I say things will get easier. Great people who will surround you and talk to you. You won't be alone, I promise."

Mohammed nodded, and even Ajimal did as well as they could tell I was speaking from experience as Ajimal translated everything I said. The boy hugged me, saying thank you in the Pakistani language. I also gave him a car, a toy, one of the cars I drove in the Xfinity Series this year. We got him ashore, and a family took the boy in immediately. I continued building forty more tents before it got dark at six in the evening. Mohammed and Ajimal told me to stop working, so I did after putting the final pieces in the tent.

Mohammed: "We thank you so much for all your help today."

Konrad Raab: "That's what I'm here to do, and I'll continue to work with you both tomorrow until I need to head back to America. I will get everyone to take this situation seriously. It pisses me off nobody else has tried to help you guys. Take care of yourselves."

Mohammed and Ajimal waved at me as I stepped into a car driven by a driver that's a part of the Pakistan government and headed back to Islamabad, the capital city of Pakistan. He drove me back to the hotel I was staying in and went up to my bedroom on the second floor. As I closed my hotel room door, for the first time in my life without anger, I started having tears on my face after trying to hold them back for so long.

Konrad Raab: "These poor Pakistanis. They need my help. I'm glad I came, but I can't help but feel sorry for them. Nobody cared about them; nobody gives a shit about their lack of food and drink. Nobody cares about a lack of a home or anything. Nobody cares about them being sick. I want to do everything I can to improve their lives by helping to build more tents and houses in other areas. I want to build bridges and have the world talk about me doing something no wrestler or NASCAR driver would dare to do."

I'm very proud of all the changes I made with my home and changing my diet to being a vegan. Even some NASCAR drivers have considered going vegan, my best friend AJ Allmendinger being one of them. Of course, I was talking to myself, but I had never felt sad for other people in a long time, but I couldn't punish myself, knowing I was doing something good as a Climate Change advocate.

Konrad Raab: "While the NASCAR community is more than willing to help Climate Change, the wrestling community is taking Climate Change one big fucking joke. That shit needs to stop with these fucking idiots, and for them to rise and take this shit seriously. I will do that myself since nobody in wrestling gives a shit unless it affects them.

I tried to stop crying but couldn't because I saw how sick these Pakistanis were. I was glad to be here, but there was one point I needed to make.

Konrad Raab: "I will stand up in Supreme Championship Wrestling someday and speak about it. I will stand up and get wrestlers who live in America to raise awareness of Climate Change in their cities being affected by flooding and hurricanes caused by Climate Change. Maybe I will go on camera someday in Supreme Championship Wrestling and speak up on this shit because nobody can ignore it any longer. It will only worsen with humans, animals, and even the planet dying. I'm going to state on camera that I went to Pakistan to help the country after the floods, and then, maybe they'll pay fucking attention to me."

I was in tears when I said it, with a bit of anger tone in me. But I knew it would take my actions in Pakistan even to have Supreme Championship Wrestling to take notice. I watched the Vampire Diaries series on my tablet before I turned everything off while in tears. I cried off to sleep because I wanted to do much more than I could while I was in Pakistan, waiting to do more work the next few days until I had to return to America.
[INSERT]

[VOYAGERS]

[END INSERT]

[Camera pans open inside a compact, dim lit gym. To the top left behind Alexis was a window that showed the night sky. The walls were faded white, with a few spots in which it was peeling. Alexis was seated on the apron with her body leaning backwards on the middle rope. Her gray tanktop was drenched with sweat dripping from her brow. Her hair was frazzled. Her body was hunched over. Quick pants escaped her mouth like heartbeats. Her eyes lock in on the camera.]

Alexis: It's a new year. We made it to another one. Through everything in the last year. Highs, lows. All the good and bad. If you're listening, we made it. 2023.

[Alexis raises her right hand to rub her eyebrow.]

Alexis: Naturally, I start the year paying for my sins on Thursday. With Konrad. Around this time last year, I came back. Like a thief in the night, End of he Year Special, there I was. I had all these goals. I had all this energy. The city was so hyped, you know? The amount of love I got from my area. I keep bringing this up because it hits me every time but seeing and hearing these new wrestlers tell me how watching me inspired them to want to wrestle. Or how I can do no wrong.

[Alexis strokes her chin. Her eyes widened a bit. Her eyes drift downward.]

Alexis: You come back hot, you think you're invincible. Because you're thinking of all the good that could happen. You get these rose colored glasses. I'll win this belt. I'll beat this person finally. I'll do this. And then you realize the part you forgot; that wrestling is pain. It was a challenging year. In the ring, I felt I let a lot of things slipped through my fingers. You know, certain matches. The Flame. Getting close. Not winning the Addy. Ending the year taking the fall for my team in trios.

That's why you want my head this week, Konrad.

[Alexis rub her face.]

Alexis: Privately, there was some things that i saw that didn't involve me that had me unable to sleep. There were things that I had done, taking advantage of my celebrity in the city that I felt gross. It's funny, you never know how fucked up you are until it's pointed out to you. And then you see yourself fall for the same traps. Willingly.

Konrad, you were there in that hotel room. After Breakdown. It was last month and I'm looking in your eyes. I'm looking in Selena's eyes. And I'm saying "I'm going to do my part. I'm going to lay it all on the line to make this work. Don't fuck me over." And then, in the heat of the moment, I get greedy. I go for the kill. And I get sloppy. And Allocco beats me.

[Alexis lets out a long sigh before she gnashs her teeth.]

Alexis: I know why this match was made. I already know what's on your mind. This is not a big mystery. I didn't hold on to my end. And that's why it's you and me, Thursday night. And not you, me and Selena, side by side in the semis. There is no running from me. This is my payment. You clotheslining my head off.

[Alexis drops her hands back to her sides, eyes squinting at the camera.]

Alexis: You threatened my life before, Konrad. Actually, if we're counting, you've threated my life three times. Back in July, when we did this dance and you said I was one of these pathetic pro wrestlers would holds ands and sing Kumbayee. It made me wonder if you were thinking of Andrea Quinne, not Alexis Quinne because I don't think I'll ever be mistake for Mother Theresa. The second time, two days after you, me and Selena talked. We go to Florida. We're tying to 'build team chemistry."

[Alexis' voice turns whimiscal.]

Alexis: And his idea was for us to race each other. The NASCAR cars. It's hot as hell in there. It's like 80 in general outside. I do it anyways and as we're driving, this guy gets real tight to Selena so she can spin out and almost die and then doing the same to me. I saw my life flash before my eyes. I'm thinking, if there's a God above, I'm going to fucking die in a hot ass NASCAR because this loon wants to prove a point.

The third time will be Thursday.

It hasn't happened yet but it's coming. You want my blood. Like everyone else. There's a reason why this will be your third time threatening my life and that's because the first two times you couldn't do it. That match in July you hit me as hard as I've been hit, maybe ever. And I've wrestled, you know, Xander, Merrick Wisemen, Rachel Foxx. And we all saw what happened in the end And that was your ass on the mat.

You tried to kill me when we were driving. I crashed, but I got out of that car and I went right up to your face about it. You know, Konrad, I have this new tradition. It started two years ago. I was in Uganda and this mother, you know, just documents everything that happens to her. She's struggling with kids and she told me she's writing it for them. She's writing her time watching them grow from her eyes so when they get older and one day when she's dead, they can read it.

[Alexis runs her hands through her hair.]

Alexis: So I started doing it. Why not? I started writing in a journal, at the end of every month everything that happened. Good, bad, I put it all done. From my perspective. My views of the world. What I think of myself. And at the end of the year, after I do December, I write this year in review. Goals I accomplished. Things I failed. Highlights. Lowlights.

I realized this year I don't have anyone to really give this to when I die. I can't give it to my parents because if something happened to me, like say, you Konrad finally ending me. And it's possible. You can get in that space where you just want to kill. It only takes one hit and that's it. I wouldn't want to give that to my parents and only have that. I can't give it to my sister. I'm probably never getting married. Probably for good reason.

So where does that leave me? Maybe I am someone with nothing to lose even though I want it all, you know? But when i write in that journal, Iit's not a death wish. I put my goals in there. Shit I want to get done. Shit I expect to get done. This year I put in there winning a belt. I have to. I have to. In general this it's a big week for me. First Voyage. This Saturday. San Fran. You know, me and Angela we've been planning this for a while. We launched VOYAGERS, you know, we had a vision. A vision turned to action and action into reality. We're excited about this doc we put together. Really she did it. She was the one following JT.

[Alexis presses her lips together, placing her hands on top of her knees.]

Alexis: All of this is to say, Konrad, Thursday night I'll take the payment. I'll take the licks. But I have too much to let you fucking put me down. I already beat you once. But this is a different match. I have shit I want to do and none of that includes letting you end me. So if you want me, you wanna put me to the ground. Here you go. Third's time is the charm right?

Nah. Not for you.

Not for you.

[FIN]
Boston, Massachusetts. Wednesday 4th January. (Off-Camera)

It's been a rapid change as I only just had time to do a video for the match and grab my gear since I had been in Pakistan throughout this entire time. The only time I did come home was for Christmas. Other times, I was in Pakistan, providing them with medical gear and toiletries, especially for women and bringing more food and water, especially for them. It was worse than for the wear, and nobody gave a fuck. Anyway, so I arrived in my hired apartment because I refused to be in fucking hotels, but of course, my counsellor Darren O'Neil wanted to have a chat. 

I wasn't in the mood, especially who had returned to wrestling as of late. That was going to be the last thing I wanted to discuss with Darren. I was happy that the bullshit tournament was over, and while I was pissed about the loss at first for some reason, I don't know why I was, considering I know I'll get my chance someday. I sat on the sofa and looked at Darren.

Darren O'Neil: "You know I was going to come today because we need to talk about this friendship business."

Konrad Raab: "Oh, not this bullshit again. The tournament is over and done with. Leave it at that."

Darren O'Neil: "Do you honestly think I'm this stupid to leave you after one session on top of something else?"

Konrad Raab: "What do you fucking mean?"

Darren O'Neil: "You don't have any wrestling friends, but trust me, in that tournament match, I noticed something. Do you honestly think I wouldn't notice something between you and Kimberly Williams?"

I shook my head immediately because I was not ready to come to terms with her. I did need to talk to him about it, but I didn't think he would notice what was happening rapidly, and I aggressively hit back at him.

Konrad Raab: "There is no fucking romance between Kimberly and me, so don't even go there with me."

Darren O'Neil: "No, Konrad. Let me run down what I saw, and you can claim it's rubbish all you want, but it's not. When you and Kimberly locked eyes, sure, you both went to go and use weapons, but at that moment, what I saw were eyes of you two being friends in the future."

Konrad Raab: "I can't. I'm still carrying fucking scars from the last time I were friends with wrestlers. I'm still emotionally scarred from what The Jackals did to me."

Darren O'Neil: "I get it; you're afraid to admit the truth. I already can see it in your eyes, the same eyes of you wanting to be friends with Kim I saw in the match. I get you're afraid of accepting it. I also get why you didn't talk about it because you were opponents. Before you struck Kimberly, she stated she loves wrestling you."

I was at a standstill, Darren saw right through me, and my problem was my confidence and this whole change of having a friend; I'm still not sure, especially since I felt I had to settle a score first, which I would get into later. I was angry he saw my weakness, and I couldn't speak. I gulped hard.

Darren O'Neil: "What I also noticed when you left the arena straight after your match was I saw Kimberly in the back fully changed, wearing an Oktoberfest shirt. Konrad, she wants you to be your friend."

Konrad Raab: "I'm not ready for that life. I don't feel confident speaking to her about my personal shit. I've gotten so used to being on my own and never want friends in wrestling again because I'm still angry about what happened. I'm angry every single day because nobody seems to understand me. Nobody seems to understand how hard it is for me to overcome how damaged I am."

Darren O'Neil: "You're not a damaged guy. I hear what you're saying about your lack of confidence, but I wasn't blind to it. I will work with you on being confident with talking to Kimberly. I will even be there for you both to talk. You need to do it sooner than later. I hope you do it this month."

I shook my head because I didn't want to, especially when I had to tackle something far more critical before moving on to the next stage in life. So I hit this in response.

Konrad Raab: "Before this wrestler returned, I would be willing to meet with Kimberly next week and talk to her, but right now, I got to tackle shit with the girl that I want to fucking beat the inch of her life. I want to make her feel all the fucking hate I have for her. I literally want her to suffer with so much pain, Kandis. She is my number one target and enemy out of everyone on the roster."

I picked the clothes up as I secretly told Luiza to change things up in regards to me this year after discovering this news of Kandis' return. I showed him this outfit I would be wearing temporarily, well, it was the design my twin brother once used, but his was too big for me, so I got it made as I grit my teeth each time I think about Kandis. As he looked at the redesigned gear, covered in flames and blood, Darren noticed something on my pants and my coat that was very different.

Darren O'Neil: "That's not your nickname."

Konrad Raab: "Because Kandis has caused me so much anger and hell. She deserves a whole lot worse than blood; she deserves to fucking burn. Until I'm done with this plastic bitch, I will not be Kimberly's friend yet. I need to remove my past life in wrestling, and Kandis is who I will be targetting, being known as The Flame Blood."

Darren O'Neil: "Konrad, I understand your anger towards her, but I don't like it. I already think you go too far with blood, but now you want to use fire that you would get arrested for?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, I fucking do want to play with fire so I can get Kandis where I need her, and since she loves her body so much, I will make her hate her body when I cover it with burns to her skin. Alexis is going to feel so much hatred, and I'm not going to stop until after I fight Kandis on the emotional fucking damage she's done to me. If you disagree with me, get out and leave."

There was no fucking reason for me to be known as Ice Blood in this situation. Giving Kandis blood is ineffective; it wouldn't be enough for her or me. Darren didn't see the item I brought with me, my lighter. I laughed as a madman processed. I'm that for Kandis, who will soon discover that she made the biggest mistake of her life by returning to SCW. 

All I kept thinking about was the burns and the blood she would suffer from my hands. I even watched films of pyro's going out of control, and all I felt was Kandis's body in flames. Until I stopped watching pyro and flame movies because I got a text from my best friend from NASCAR, stating he was coming over to hang out with me again. When he arrived, it calmed me down, and we went out to play arcades and pool.

--------------------------------

Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 3rd January (On-Camera)

I've only been in Chicago for twenty five minutes after arriving from Pakistan so instead of seeing just blood stained walls, I managed to find temporary flame wallpaper of what will resemble of a temporary change I needed to do since a certain wrestler has returned. Now flame wallpaper was covering the entire house and I built a few more other small wooden homes to test my skills. Of course I still had the wooden chair and tins of red paint on top of my blood wall of fame, but I also got a special spot for a particular wrestler who deserves the worst consequences for her crime, a flame wall of fame. So the camera was facing on a flame table mat with a lighter I had in my hand, on top of my mace on the wall behind me. I leaned forward to look directly at the camera.

Konrad Raab: “For fuck sake Alexis Quinne, I've only arrived to United States twenty five minutes ago which I will get into why that is and you're already speaking so much shit. I'm going to say something I've never done before, addressing your stupid fucking comments. First of all, you stupid brainless bitch, we did not race in NASCAR cars, we drove UMP Modifieds which are dirt cars. At least get that fucking right and secondly, we met in a locker room, not in a fucking hotel. In fact, I've not stayed in hotels for three years. I don't stay in hotels, I stay in hired apartments. I never thought you could be this fucking stupid.”

I hated having to hit her comments back from what she stated from her newest video and I already wanted to pour paint all over myself, but I continued.

Konrad Raab: “Are you seriously complaining about an fucking 80 degree heat in a fifteen minute race? That's nothing, compared to what I had to go through back in June last year in Nashville Speedway where I almost fucking died in one hundred and thirty-five Fahrenheit after the Xfinity Series race that I driven in for four hours. You're just a weak fucking bitch, honestly. You barely even said shit towards me when I knocked your ass out in a race to teach you and Selena a fucking lesson that all this wrestling fairly shit doesn't get you anywhere. It's boring as hell. No wonder why you and Selena are fucking pussies to not risk everything you have to win matches.”

It was very ironic of her to mention heat, considering I was exposing a lot of what I'm going under and I'm deciding to save that for later. I shook my head as I poured red paint all over my body, imagining that it was Alexis and a returning wrestler's blood. Of course I knew Alexis was going to talk more bullshit about winning.

Konrad Raab: “Your wins against me are like how any wrestler in SCW currently views you, fucking worthless. It didn't get you anywhere, and you, with your big fucking mouth, think you can beat me again? No fucking chance you will. Heck, you were too scared to contribute to what I said in the locker room. You're weak and absolutely pathetic. OK, you were a former SCW champion. Do I feel you're someone to be feared? No, but you're way more of a threat than Ace Sky's of the world.”

I had a bit more to say to Alexis in regards to her stupid fucking comments and little does she know that she's not my worst enemy in the company, but I get onto that later.

Konrad Raab: “Difference is you're harmless, you won't do shit other than wanting to have a clean match. Because I'm an asshole and you can't do shit to me in terms of damage because you can't out violence me for shit. You can't make me bleed, you won't weld a weapon that will clock my head in because I came to this business to hurt people. Do I admire you're all about wrestling? Oh for sure, but you're afraid to get your hands dirty, I'm not. I'm willing to make you bleed, you're not. I rarely praise people for beating me, but you don't deserve that fucking praise because unlike Kim and James, you haven't made me taste my own blood.”

I gave myself a bit of a break from speaking as I drank some water from a metal bottle and I still had to explain about the flames, but more importantly her stupid wrestling show she somehow set up.

Konrad Raab: “Oh, another fucking wrestling show you want to do yourself. Typical because except for SCW and GCW, the other two companies are fucking trash, especially that Japanese one who have a lawsuit on their hands which what they did is the most stupidest thing they could do. Heck, you can do that shit at UGWC Wrestlestock shows they do every year so your Voyagers show is nothing fucking special and just like your punk hazard shows, Voyagers show will fucking fail as well."

Now is where I will explain to the world what I had been doing these last two months now and it needed to be said.

Konrad Raab: "Do you know what I was doing all throughout Christmas and New Year and why I've only been in the US for forty-five minutes? Because unlike you and everyone's ignorant selves who wants to plan wrestling shows and only care about yourselves, I've actually helped a hell of a lot of people in Pakistan because of the floodings they had by building tents, building bridges, helping people saved from dying in the water and give Pakistani's food and water. How many of you actually give a shit about other people outside of wrestling that need your help? None, and I went there straight after Under Attack PPV as well. So I will be at your fucking wrestling show, but to speak out about Climate Change and sell wristbands to give to Pakistan from lives lost in the flooding, not to wrestle.”

I did want to nail the hammer on Alexis right now and it was going to make a real point on my feelings about her before I wanted to address someone else.

Konrad Raab: “While I still want to fucking destroy you in the ring, wins in the business are a bonus for me because I focus a lot more on giving pieces of shits like you so much pain, so much suffering because your weak self wants to make pathetic friends with Datura and other irrelevant wrestlers in other companies to gain the masses because nobody gives a fuck about you. I've done more last year than you did with your career here since you returned. You can talk about your near Adrenaline and rumble wins, but they don't hold a candle to me winning Underground and TV titles or the fact I ended three wrestling careers. That's the situation you're going to be facing when you go against me and I will fucking destroy you. I will make you bleed and I want you to make me bleed too. Congratulations on making me want to win the match and I will win simply because I hate you as much as everyone, but not as much as someone I hate more to the core and them being my number one enemy and will explain more what setting you see here."

I looked at the camera and I poured one last tin of red paint and I pointed right at the camera while covered with red paint, while getting used to the flames surrounding the room.

Konrad Raab: "Congratulations, Kandis, for making the biggest mistake in your entire life on returning to SCW. You're a fucking poison. I would love nothing more than for you to watch what I'll do to Alexis Quinne, but it will be a whole lot worse for you, but it's a teaser of what you'll see. The difference between her and you is I want more than just your blood. I want to fucking burn you. That's right, all these flame wallpaper and the table mat, it's all because of the hell you put me through by agreeing with your bitch ass Drake on him calling me a deadweight wrestler and throwing me out of The Jackals like I was a piece of shit, like I meant nothing to The Jackals."

I took a bit of a break again from speaking as I drank some water before speaking more about the situation I felt I wanted to be in with Kandis.

Konrad Raab: "I almost lost what the fuck I was going to do in wrestling because of you, Drake and Tommy, betraying my ass and I haven't made any friends in wrestling since because of what you, Drake and Tommy did to me. Trust me, not only will you hate me so much more that I want to fucking pound your head in with my firey fists, but you will hate your body when I'm done with you because your plastic ass will be covered with flames. After all, it's the only way I can seek revenge on you for the damages you caused to me. I can't move on from the pain you caused to me until I face you in the ring. I want you to be burnt all over, and nobody will ever see you the same so called pretty girl again, not even your weak-ass husband, Tommy. Because of you, you better watch out for fire to see what you've done to me emotionally. Because of you, I'm The Flame Blood. Prepare to be burnt Kandis and Alexis Quinne by The Flame Blood."

I knew it was going to strike into fear of both ladies. More so with Kandis, as I wanted her to pay fucking attention to me after causing me to be hurt and betrayed and I wasn't going to stop triggering fires until I get the match I wanted against Kandis, a flaming inferno match in a cage. As for Alexis, she's in for a rude awakening and I already feel sorry that she's my victim for this week, especially she's nowhere near as bad as Kandis was. Anyway, I turned the camera off, immediately left Chicago to pick up my case, and headed towards Boston.