Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Your 2023 SCW goals, plans and targets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kill off all my characters at some point.

With James, I just want to do great character work for him. He’s won it all, so he doesn’t need a title.

With Asher, I’d like to get him a World title reign even if it’s for a second.

With Hudson, I’m really loving the work I’m turning out for him. It’s the most fun I’ve had with the character in over a decade I think. I want to keep that going and see what all I can accomplish before he and/or SCW dies.
I have no goals for Kim. I find that I have more fun and apparently I’m more successful when I “live the gimmick” with kim and just write stuff and see what happens without a care in the world. So I’ll just keep up with that.

Glory is two championships away from the Supreme Championship. She needs the tag titles and the television or Underground. I’m aiming for that this year.
Cook a decent dinner....wear pajamas one night.....
With my tag team, I just want to try and give them a decent run and maybe find some sort of success with them. They had a lot of potential and I spent so long on building them before I crashed and burned last year, and I want to be able to give them the chance to have that time and effort mean something.

Personally, I just want to see how long my healthier writing habits I've developed since stepping away from this game will hold up against SCW's schedule and if it works out both in keeping me from having a meltdown again and if I can find some success with my tag team.
My goal is to continue to "learn the voice" of the new character and hopefully make some surprising wins along the way. The Trios was a fun experiment to finally let The One interact with others outside of the CD arc I have been building, and I think i was a good thing for me to have to break the cycle and let me begin to develop her more on a promo level. So hopefully that continues!

Other goals include, quit being a fat ass... Oh wait that wasn't the goal of this one... But I'll still be in charge of cookies!
Hold the World Championship for as long as possible then put the Cruze family to bed with one final statement
Stop that shit.
Pages: 1 2