Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Ruby Amarant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Konrad Raab vs. Ruby Amarant

1 RP Limit for singles matches; 2 RP Limit for Tag Team matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, October 16, 2019
Ruby wanted so badly to say that things were starting to look up after the past few weeks were sorted out, but for as much as everything looked to be heading in the right direction there were still roadblocks that left her quite irritated with the fact the Red Empire still didn't seem like they were getting out of the starting blocks.

Despite one of her plans to try and manipulate Fatal Fortunes into her favor slipping away due to the resistance of her only means of pulling it off, she and Scarlet had still found themselves with plenty of opportunities before them regardless, leaving her to wonder if perhaps he did go through with it after all. That mind game alone made her want to vomit as the cold and calculating crimson-haired machine did her best to separate the tasks she needed to focus on from the mess she had willingly allowed herself to walk back into all just to try and pacify her... friend? Did she fully consider Scarlet a friend at this point? It was honestly hard for even Ruby to know for sure at this point, especially when that mere concept had already cost her so much over the years that she had no qualms about erasing every last trace of her old life from existence by any means necessary.

All she knew right now was that despite Scarlet shocking the world with an upset over Ravyn Taylor to earn a tv title match (which Ruby couldn't help but laugh at, considering she's had her own eye on this woman she's already been compared to so often for some time now), nothing else seemed to fall into place as she wanted. Red Empire's bid for a straight tag title shot was torched by a team that was much better off destroying each other than simply bowing out like they should have, and when Ruby found herself falling short in an actual tv title bid even knowing she could very well face Scarlet as a result in the aftermath, she had found her mind slipping just enough due to the dangerous game she'd been playing that Josh Hudson had managed to take advantage. While she hadn't fully allowed him the pleasure of gloating about it by making sure he hadn't forgotten about her while trying to retain against Scarlet the previous week, the interference of an idiot lost to his pointless vendetta had soured her hopes that Scarlet would get what she wanted while simultaneously proving that her head was focused just enough on where it needed to be so she wouldn't have to worry about their mission being compromised.

Under Attack was fast approaching, and Ruby found herself right back at square one with more frustrations than ever before.

Amarant: This wasn't why I agreed to come back into this world...

For the moment, there was no telling exactly what her future held, and that slight lack of control bothered her more than she was trying to let on in public. While it was easy to assume she would join Scarlet in one of the few remaining open spots inside this ruthless chamber structure revolving around the tag title picture, it wasn't as cut and dry once you factored in Scarlet's actions in regards to her “hunt” not only opening the door for an unnecessary enemy as her jealously started reaching an all time and uncontrollable high, but the fact that sooner or later she knew Aaron Blackbourne was going to stop being as polite as he was trying to be about getting out of her partner's crosshairs if it was going to keep his own career from making any progress. After all, everyone else involved in this sport, no matter how much they might claim otherwise, lived for that moment of being able to climb the ladder and claim success, and sooner or later Aaron would turn his back on all his pathetic morals the more he kept getting left off pay-per-view cards that denied him his usual outlet for his creative endeavors and having his matches canceled just because SCW officials themselves were trying to curb Scarlet's actions towards him.

Amarant: I personally think he was a fool believing I would willingly help him, but as long as he allows his naïveté to cloud his judgment, I'll play along until the time is right.

It was an amusing thought as Ruby opted to pass the time in the little study she had persuaded Scarlet to add to her castle all just for her. She had been laying back and trying to read, but reading began to give way to assorted thoughts and she figured she had the time to spare towards pondering them. The very night the tv title suddenly began to find itself directly in front of the Red Empire, Aaron had actually approached her about trying to help control her partner. While Ruby understood the logic he was trying to present, especially since she'd made it no secret by this point she just wanted Scarlet's focus back on their original goal, she already had the situation under control by that point and the entire meeting was truly a waste of time, though it did open a few doors she could abuse down the line. After all, he honestly believed she would be willing to assist him as opposed to the person that actually meant something to her, ignoring the fact that as long as everything played into her hands Ruby was the kind of person that would eventually get everything she was after, regardless of how many would become victims as a result.

At least Aaron held some value to her outside of dealing with him for the sake of Scarlet. The same could not be said of Konrad Raab, the man she'd been stuck facing on the last Breakdown before Under Attack would become the prime focus for everybody. He'd been in SCW for quite some time now and even longer in the business as a whole, and as far as she was concerned he'd accomplished nothing that made him worth her time. While the same could be said of the fact the Red Empire was lacking in accolades to back up their threats and desires, Ruby knew how simply the game could be explained to anybody with some semblance of an IQ: you overcome people of value, and more doors open to take advantage of. It wasn't rocket science, but it meant people like Konrad were more of a warm-up than anything else. While it definitely seemed like Ruby could use the shift in momentum to try and get something going again in favor of her tandem, she knew it was ultimately a useless way of trying to keep her content until she could utilize something of actual value.

Grey: Rubes! You've got mail!

Ruby couldn't help but raise an annoyed but intrigued eyebrow as she marked her place in her book and set it aside at the call from beyond her door. Yes, just because Scarlet's castle certainly seemed out of the ordinary didn't mean it was completely cut off from the rest of the world. You could still send something using the postal service among other things as long as you knew the address. How else do you think Scarlet would have more than a million things to try and keep herself satisfied or looking as good as she did? Still, virtually nobody who actually knew or may have cared for Ruby once upon a time were aware she called this place her residence as well, especially when most of them had all ties severed a long time ago for reasons that are still not of any concern to you. This was why when she found herself heading towards the front door of the house to meet Scarlet for the mail call, she couldn't help but allow herself to play into the old saying of 'curiosity killed the cat' just to get to the bottom of this little mystery. She did have to stop herself for a moment, however, when she saw Scarlet flipping through the mail and trying to sort it just because aside from a red thong the only attire on her was one of those replica tv title belts you could buy from any of SCW's merch stands, snapped around her torso in a way to mimic the purpose of a bra. Only being made of plastic and foam, however, meant it was certainly struggling to do a job it wasn't intended for, but it was more the very idea of what she was seeing that gave Ruby a reason to try and pick her partner's brain for a moment.

Amarant: Before I question who would know to send mail to me out here, I have to question the choice of attire Scarlet. As much as I know it's not outside the realm of possibility with you-

Grey: Oh, this old thing? I stopped by one of those merch booths before Breakdown ended and 'persuaded' the guy working it to let me buy one with a 100% discount. I'd have preferred the real thing since it would've held up better and definitely be getting a certain someone's attention, but...

Ruby could feel the irritation practically radiating off of her partner as she didn't bother finishing a story with its outcome already common knowledge as she passed along the one letter addressed to her. There was a small twinge of sadness in Ruby's icy heart at the fact that Scarlet was resorting to this to try and make up for a failure that actually was not her fault this time, mostly because she was very much aware of the problems it could cause in trying to juggle and weaponize her current obsession into something that would benefit their plans. If Justin Davis hasn't been so hellbent on his little mission that he couldn't simply wait like he did the week before, none of this would be happening, but Ruby had no plans on letting this so-called 'veteran' escape this war zone unscathed after a mistake like that, even if his little list was declared finished. She would find a way...

Amarant: No return address? Why am I not surprised...

As Ruby's attention shifted back to her mysterious letter, that was the first thing she noticed. Someone knowing she was here and not wanting to be found in return had several red flags attached to it, but as long as there was no immediate risk Ruby would play along to see where this was going. Sitting herself on the couch next to where Scarlet had relocated in her own attempt to distract herself with the contents of a few packages she had ordered to no doubt help in her own little mission right now, she carefully tore open the envelope and pulled out a letter, and despite it being a full-sized piece of paper not much of it had been used for the script that adorned it that read the following:

If it helps to put your mind at ease, you can handle all the details of our little date. After all, I held up my end of the deal, just as I always do. Sincerely, Ivan

Of course it was Ivan... who else would have the sickening obsession and resources required to know more than he needed to about where she was staying and go about handling their business in a way that would attempt to draw in more people than were necessary. To that end, there was no sign of his words being true, as the envelope only contained this one letter and nothing else. How was she supposed to use him to handle sorting out Scarlet's current obsession in a manner that would be mutually beneficial to her as well if he told her he followed through on his word but gave her nothing? She moved to tear the letter to shreds in her annoyance, but Scarlet had unfortunately peaked over and read the rather short contents before moving to grab her partner's wrist before she 'did something rash.'

Grey: Looks like I'm not the only one who's been catching some attention.

Amarant: Scarlet, can you please just let me destroy this thing? I'm not interested.

Grey: Come on Ruby... I know I'm the dictionary definition of 'sexual goddess' among other things, but you really should branch out more and find something a little more steady, especially since you often take issue with my ways.

Ruby could only sigh... this was why she was afraid of Scarlet seeing this before it could be destroyed. She wasn't in the mood for a debate over why she couldn't be as 'sexually open' as the other redhead at least in terms of pursuing anybody else, especially when it came to this man in particular. Ivan's mind games had already done enough damage when they left her with just enough doubt that it threw off her focus over the course of the fatal fortunes event, and she was not about to let things go any farther with a man she was already regretting turning to again. She managed to tear herself away from Scarlet, but before she could resume her task of trying to destroy the offending letter, her partner had managed to pluck it from her fingers with only a small tear in one of the corners and stuffed it into her cleavage for 'safe keeping' to Ruby's growing irritation.

Amarant: Scarlet, I'm not in the mood to 'go fishing' as I know you'd love to say right now. Cease these childish antics and just let me-

Grey: Childish? I'm sorry, but coming from the one who wants to turn this letter into confetti just because you're 'not interested' you can come up with something better than that Ruby.

Amarant: It's none of your business Scarlet, now-

Grey: Nothing about you is ever my business, and I'm getting tired of it! I'm not blind Ruby, I know there's more to this than you're letting on. It's practically your M.O. now, and if it's because this might be someone you actually have a history with and that's better off forgotten, you can at least tell me that without sharing all the details.

Before either of them really knew what was happening, Ruby had made a desperate lunge towards trying to retrieve the letter and only succeeded in capitalizing on the strain to literally tear the damaged toy belt away. The pieces were left to drop to the floor as Ruby snapped out of her sudden fury while Scarlet ignored the fact that her 'replica title belt bra' that was trying to make up for not having the real deal was now garbage, instead just staring wide-eyed in response to Ruby's action. Very rarely had Ruby been that emotional in Scarlet's presence, but the curvier of the two women almost seemed to understand in that moment she might've hit the nail on the head, and Ruby trying to flee made it clear this was too much of a revelation than she wanted. Before she could get too far, Scarlet grabbed her wrist again, and before she was met with a look of any kind, she's used her free hand to retrieve the letter from it's soft safe and returned it to its rightful owner.

Grey: You don't have to say anything... I think I got all I needed to know from that alone and I won't push the issue. But Ruby... for as much as I can be 'distracted' you know you can always talk with me if you need to. You know I'm a lot more psychologically-gifted than anyone ever wants to believe and I have no reason to go spreading things about you that are best kept under wraps. You've let me know you well enough, and as much as I would love to know more I'm not overstepping any boundaries. I don't know who this guy is or what he's talking about, but if he's someone you're not comfortable dealing with, I can make him pay if you just say the word.

Ruby could only nod in response as she silently stared at her partner while Scarlet put on the best comforting look she could muster, especially in her current 'attire.' Truth be told, as much as she knew full well Scarlet was far more intelligent than she ever tended to let on to the public eye, even she doubted Scarlet's ability to outplay Ivan if necessary when Ruby herself struggled on that front. But she'd already essentially let it slip that Ivan was someone that meany bad hings to her to put it mildly, and the least she could do was let Scarlet be content with that knowledge. As she was released and let her partner to try and resume her mail-sorting, Ruby knew deep down that whatever mess she was getting herself into would also be one she would have to get out of on her own. It's not that she didn't trust Scarlet; it was simply safer if the bombshell was kept out of harm's way. This was her problem, and she could deal with it on her own, just as she could easily deal with Raab on her own come Breakdown and-

Amarant: What's this?

Ruby snapped out of her internal ranting in an attempt to reassure herself when she got a good look at the small tear that had been made in the brief struggle between the two women. It would've been easy to simply keep going from where it was, but that was assuming the paper had a simple tear in it. But she couldn't see straight through, almost as though only the front side of the paper was torn by not the back, a physically impossible feat. Ruby slowly worked at the tear in order to give herself a good enough grip so as not to cause any unnecessary damage before she found herself peeling apart two different pages, the second one carefully pressed into the actual letter in order to hide something.

Amarant: That crafty son of a bitch...

While the surprise second paper was truly blank, the more pressing matter was the object between the pages. Carefully tucked away with little reason to suspect they were even there were a series of small photos printed onto a rare paper that was incredibly thin, making this task even more possible. Said photos looked like they had been taken from security cameras around some of the arenas from the past few weeks, and lo and behold they gave Ruby exactly what she'd been asking for. Was she pleased that she ultimately got what she wanted and could proceed forward? Was she bothered by the fact that now she had her end of a deal to complete and knew she couldn't ignore it hoping it would just go away?

All she knew for sure was that this information was best kept secret for the time being. Scarlet would know in due time... first thing's first, an 'iceman' needed to melt and a chamber needed to be conquered.

Amarant: The more you try to play nice in this world, the more you find it all crumbling around you. This is not a place for the pure of heart, but the haven for those who will stop at nothing to eradicate all trace of light from a world where darkness reigns supreme.

Before we even have a picture, we can hear Ruby's words, punctuated by the roar of thunder. Once we can finally see, we find the intelligent terror seated in a bedroom setting, though being the only person present we cannot tell if this room solely belongs to her or is perhaps one that is shared. The décor at least makes it clear we're in somewhat familiar territory within the confines of the Red Empire's castle, and the window behind the leather-clad menace makes it clear that a storm has rolled in. No matter how nasty it seems to get, however, the rain and wind only seem to add to whatever Ruby has in mind to discuss with us.

Amarant: I come to you all today as a woman annoyed. Immediately as I say those words, your minds will no doubt wander towards the past few weeks, and while such failures could be a probable cause they are more of an inconvenience at best. A man more obsessed with respect than being the terror he claims he once was is still a champion all because of the incompetence of another too lost in his senseless vendetta, a tandem that despises one another is getting an opportunity that should rightfully be ours because they could not set their egos aside long enough to put a scenario they did not desire over championship greed, and the Red Empire is still standing here empty-handed... for the time being. You would be misinformed, however, if you draw your conclusions to those events as the reason why I am in the state of mind I am in today.

Amarant: My annoyance comes from a subsection of the SCW roster that simply does not understand the world around them. These are the people who will go out of their way to show you endless amounts of adulation and respect even when you do not deserve it and speak of 'fair play' as though it were the single most important rule to live one's life by. These are the men and women who lack the heart and soul needed to truly survive, because they will not demand the opportunities they deserve or go out of their way to forcefully obtain them. Instead, they choose to be polite as they slip further and further down the ranks, watching as their opportunities pass them by with no one to blame but themselves... and yet, they are too blinded by their self-imposed honor to ever place the blame where it rightfully belongs. It is any wonder how they find proper ground to stand on when they proclaim hypocrisy to those who will do what they cannot all just to put themselves higher on the proverbial food chain of humanity, as their egos are no different just because they have something that most of us have long since cast off as a useless ideology.

Ruby briefly turns her attention to the window, taking a moment to watch as the horrendous conditions outside have no concerns about the debris they are beginning to throw around, the wind growing more and more violent as thunder and lightning overwhelm the senses of any onlookers. It's almost a perfect representation of Ruby's words: a dark and bleak scene where only destruction matters and cannot be stopped, the kind of scene that those she is talking about would be ripped to shreds by physically and mentally given the right circumstances.

Amarant: Now, I could easily be referring to a certain artist in particular, though I will restrain myself for the time being out of respect for my enamored partner. Aaron Blackbourne is a man who tells the world time and time again that he is a taken man, and yet he fails to produce any evidence to back up these statements. Whenever he is forced to deal with my partner in question, this is his excuse while he continues to try and be nice about letting her down, even turning to me for help all because of my own desire to get Scarlet back on track towards the goal she herself created for our little tandem in the first place. And yet, by not being up front with her if his lack of interest is true, he has not only seen his own place in this company decline while he is being 'protected' by SCW officials, but even allowed those he claims to hold respect for to be hurt along the way. I don't think I truly need to elaborate any further on what he must do, but I suppose I can allow him the chance to do it 'his way' knowing the end result isn't going to be as he hopes. After all... I did warn him about how ruthless Scarlet could be in getting what she wants.

She knew she didn't need to say anything to the man that had become the object of her partner's affections, even if he fell perfectly into the point she was making. Consider it her way of 'stirring the pot' just to see what might happen. It's at this point she reaches out of the shot and retrieves what looks like a framed photo of the creative soul in action, though knowing there are probably several others like it, all Ruby can do is scoff at how blinded his judgment has been as she opens the window just enough to allow the picture to become just another casualty of the storm beyond. Once she's satisfied and has the window closed again, she turns her full attention back to us.

Amarant: One thing I can at least say about Aaron, though, is that he still has a chance to turn it all around, something that Scarlet could very much help him with whether he wants to accept this little revelation or not. One man who is beyond saving, however, is one Konrad Raab. Herr Raab has been in this company, and indeed wrestling as a whole, for what feels like an eternity now. I'm sure he's had his successes elsewhere, though my lack of interest in acknowledging them shows you how little I care if it is of no real concern to me. Within the confines of SCW he has achieved nothing, and yet he continues to hold his head high and try to do things the 'right way' even when he has been abandoned by his so-called friends simply because he did not follow their example and give in when they realized there was no success to be found here for them. Worse, he continues to linger around questioning the affairs of others without doing anything about it, and finds himself wondering why he is in certain scenarios as a result. I cannot even place the label of 'hero' on him because for as much as that title lacks any true value as far as I'm concerned, at least those who proudly wear it will 'fight for what's right' as opposed to being a passerby commenting on it one way or the other.

Amarant: Let me ask you a question in terms you might understand Konrad: is what I'm saying bothering you? Is it making you angry that the truth is in the hands of someone who knows how to use and abuse it? I could always keep delving deeper, especially to amuse myself by seeing if I can draw out this 'Black Ice' persona you tout all in the name of making me pay for simply doing my job, but the reality of this situation is that you are irrelevant to the bigger picture as far as I'm concerned. Take that as a sleight if you wish, but it is a fact that has nothing to do with you inability to be of any threat to me even if you did have a purpose in standing across the ring from me this week. You are simply nothing more than a way to give me a victory in order to put the Red Empire back on track, and no amount of hatred towards the honesty I have laid out or objection towards my role, or lack thereof thus far, in my partner's antics towards someone you will no doubt profess your undying respect and admiration towards will change the outcome of this Breakdown encounter.

Amarant: By all means though... if you believe you are able to prove me wrong, then do whatever you believe will back up such claims. Bring your anger that you hate to unleash upon the world out of concern for others when they have no such concerns towards you and will gladly return you to your homeland to be laid to rest for failing to understand that you simply do not have a place in this company, this business as a whole or even this sad current stage of human evolution. Bring your 'A game' in hopes that you can silence me merely by outwrestling a chessmaster who does not need your level of experience or passion for the sport to overcome you. If anything, the only thing I truly desire from you is enough of a challenge to make this worth the five minutes, at best, I'm willing to allot you towards salvaging what little dignity you have left, because the sooner I dismiss this class on why your precious honor and hesitation will never allow you to make it as far as you desire, the sooner I can shift gears towards something that actually have meaning to me, especially as Under Attack draws near and I have enough of a task trying to remind my partner that a certain match that still has openings in it is exactly what we need to push forward towards what she truly desires out of this entire endeavor. But please Herr Raab... continue to concern yourself with someone else's petty thievery that you ultimately cannot do anything about, because at least then you're actually finding ways to slither onto the card unlike a certain someone else with far more potential that's being wasted.

Ruby can only shake her head in disappointment as she allows the roar of thunder and the flash of lightning to take us out of this scene. The level of care she has towards this match is clearly almost nonexistent, but when the end result is a foregone conclusion and provides her with no true satisfaction, she can afford to make this clear to an individual she knows cannot do anything to prove otherwise. If nothing else, maybe what she does can serve as a warning to the aforementioned artist that, as a favor to Scarlet and even him despite not deserving it, that sticking to the same path as someone like Konrad Raab is only going to do more harm than good in the long run unless he learns to actually grow a set and take some initiative for once in his life.
[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Mental training day six. Orlando, Florida. Monday 18th June (Off camera)

It was time for Konrad to get back to work where he was going to prepare for his biggest test to date, facing against Justin for a title match. Whether Justin had a match before that, Konrad doesn't know, but today was about training and match hype talks. Everyone was asleep until the alarm went off at six in the morning as they all woke up and got themselves dressed and changed. Usually, they get their breakfast, but because Konrad hadn't been around for a few days due to his matches against Cosmo Cooper and Jenson Idol in England, Dwayne who was now the leader of the bedroom pack stopped everyone because of mainly introducing Konrad to a new room buddy who was a big guy with long blond hair.

Dwayne: “This is Konrad I was telling you about and Konrad, this is our new room buddy, Benjamin.”

Benjamin: “I've been looking forward to meeting you Konrad after hearing Dwayne saying you're my room buddy.”

Dwayne: “Yeah, he was shocked to know he was sharing a room with you as he knows about your success in the wrestling business.

Konrad Raab: “Good to know I have another fan. Nice to meet you, Benjamin.”

Both guys shook hands and patted around the back as they didn't forget about Steven being in the room with him being in the background, watching everything happening around them as he says this.

Steven: “How did your matches go with Cosmo Cooper and Jenson Idol?”

Konrad Raab: “I wish the win I had against Cosmo Cooper weren't in the assist of Quinn Castillo. It didn't do anything for my confidence at all. A win is a win, but my performance in the tournament stinks, and I don't know how the hell I can come back from it.”

Dwayne: “That's why you're here to motivate yourself to be better hopefully.”

Konrad Raab: “I don't know dude if only that win against Cosmo Cooper was me beating him for a three count without Quinn doing the work for me, I'd be happy with it. It's not the way I envisioned coming back here at all.”

Steven: “It's not your fault. It happens in the wrestling business, and you need to find a way to be positive with yourself. I'm guessing you lost the match against Jenson Idol, right?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, but let's go and eat breakfast before it's too late.”

Dwayne, Steven and Benjamin nodded at Konrad as they see him being off, even if he did see his family yesterday and even if Dwayne and Steven knew about his wife is heavily pregnant, there was still a lot to discuss with the lads with that and his triplet kids being able to speak. They eat their breakfast and as soon as Justin sees Konrad, he goes over to him and winds Konrad up.

Konrad Raab: “I'm not in the mood so go away and I'll see you later.”

Justin: “Aww, is the little bitch grumpy because I'm a champion? Too bad little bitch because you won't take the belt away from me. Look at you, you're pathetic.”

Konrad Raab: “I said go away.”

Steven: “Leave him alone Justin. He said he's not in the mood for your games.”

When Steven stepped in to save his room buddy, Justin walked away and left Konrad to it as he wasn't going to tell Justin as to why he was in a bad mood with his wrestling performance, although he was only happy yesterday cos of his family. Konrad continued eating his breakfast in peace as Benjamin begins to see what Steven and Dwayne meant by Konrad being a nice guy and the Justin guy bullying him.

Steven: “As if you need anymore kicking when you're down.”

Dwayne: “After all, he doesn't dare to challenge you to a damn match. All it is with Justin is playing mind games with you.”

Konrad Raab: “I'm sick of it. I'll prove everything he says in the ring on Wednesday night on top of my words to address him in his face later on as well.”

Benjamin: “I don't understand this, you're wrestling Justin?”

Konrad Raab: “On Wednesday yes as it's my final test before I get out of here. I need to forget about my matches and performances against Cosmo Cooper and Jenson Idol before it affects me in the ring.”

Dwayne: “Well said.”

They continued to eat breakfast for a while as they were the last people left in the large dining room as they finished up and put the plates in the large bowl and they head towards their room to play some games for a while with Konrad and Benjamin trying to get used to one another as Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: “So what are you in here for?”

Benjamin: “My coach says I need more work on being mentally stronger and how I approach my matches as well.”

Konrad Raab: “Like me.”

Benjamin: “Not at all. I'm a terrible behaved person in my wrestling school as I do trash talk a lot and being all about my shit. He said I'm a disgrace and I need to change my behaviour or I'm out of the sport forever.”

Konrad Raab: “I've been down that road in the early days of my career. I was a badly behaved wrestler, doing things nobody has done with me getting drunk and burning an American flag on TV amongst other things I've done. It's things I regret doing to this day.”

Benjamin: “Wow, no wonder why you changed to be this nice guy you are.”

Konrad nodded as it kills him to talk about his wrestling past because he wants to forget about it and now takes wrestling seriously. It also helps him to remind himself as to why he will never turn bad ever again, and he says this to Benjamin and others while they were playing ludo with Konrad being red, Benjamin being blue, Steven being yellow and Dwayne being green.

Konrad Raab: “I had to; otherwise I would've been banned from ever being in the wrestling business. I got someone in my school who does that, but he knows what I went through to get to be the wrestler I am today. It reminds me never to go back to that vile human being I was.”

Steven: “I remember you saying it was down to your wife leaving you if you didn't change.”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, that as well. I was taken to rehab before I trained to be a wrestler and learned so much in StarrDome school how respecting the wrestling business was important and to change as I did was very difficult.”

Benjamin: “Glad to hear this story as it'll help me behave and treat wrestling the right way. I'm still a young kid of nineteen years old."

Dwayne: “You're here to learn to behave to shape you into a wrestler they know you can be. Just keep your arrogance and behaviour down.”

Konrad nods in agreement as they are all focusing on who gets all their plastic pawn pieces to the centre of their colours. It was fun for everyone to play games for a bit in their rooms just for food to go in their systems for two hours. After Konrad just about won the game, the alarms went off, and everyone went to do what they told whether it was for social media training, behavioural training or gym training. However, Konrad wasn't told cos yesterday he wasn't at the course, and Peter comes in and says this.

Peter Lawley: “Glad to see your back.”

Konrad Raab: “Me too after a disastrous time in Manchester.”

Peter Lawley: “I heard what happened. I know you wanted to be happy after winning against Cosmo, but you need to know you did everything you could in the match and I'm proud of you for it, even if Quinn assisted you to win.”

Konrad Raab: “What am I doing first, gym training or match hype?”

Peter Lawley: “Match hype in the afternoon. Today, we're not doing any training because we'll spend all of that on tomorrow, but you need this training more than everything else, social media training.”

Konrad Raab: “I do.”

Peter Lawley: “I haven't got all day, forget about Cosmo Cooper and Jenson Idol matches, we still got work to do.”

Konrad nods, knowing it made him want to get better today as he moves from his room and enters in the social media training room with Justin waiting on him, already giving him some trash about Konrad being weak earlier. At first, Konrad wasn't doing anything as he was thinking of what to say, something that's a big weakness for him. He responded to the threats about his family and was looking quite comfortable to know that it was in a way promoting the match before they address it with their mouths later.

Peter Lawley: “Not too bad at all.”

Konrad Raab: “I'm beginning to make a breakthrough here.”

Peter Lawley: “Have you learned something?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes.”

Peter Lawley: “What's that?”

Konrad Raab: “I've learned these threats Justin's giving me doesn't mean a damn thing. Just because he says them to me, doesn't mean he'll do those actions.”

Peter Lawley: “That's right. You've been fooled into people's mind games for too long, and the only way you can combat them is by ignoring them. It's not always possible, but also being yourself is another way you'll overcome this. Don't get wound up, just back it up in the ring and if you lose, you'll learn from it.”

Konrad nods as it was a vital lesson for him that after all this time of being put in this room today because it was work he needed to learn and Peter didn't need to tell Konrad, it was from Konrad's mouth of him thinking right and gained a lot out of it, and Peter wants to say this to Konrad.

Peter Lawley: “You must always go into matches, knowing you can win, that's very important, even if you've lost to many opponents and this is also for later, you must feel like your confident and thinking about winning the match.”

Konrad Raab: “Even if odds are stacked against me?”

Peter Lawley: “Yes because at the end of the day, that's going to give you the win instead of getting angry and pissed off at everything people say to you. You should take Owen Cruze's advice as I know he was brutally honest with you when I watched his video, but he's not wrong. You need to stop letting things get to you and focus on things in the ring.”

It was clear to Konrad, Peter had been watching videos of his opponents on what they said to Konrad, but the Owen Cruze video was the one that stuck out for Peter the most as he saw Owen helping him and pointing out faults Peter didn't know about Konrad. It was vital to get this sorted out, and it was clear it had, even with Konrad hitting back at Justin with him talking about winning and being champion on Wednesday morning.

The alarm sounded as two hours were up, even if Justin and Konrad were still at it, it was valuable for them to talk on the keyboard as much as they did all for match hype and Peter talks to Konrad to see Justin looking so different now than before and he pats him on the back.

Peter Lawley: “Good job Konrad. Now you go and get something to eat, while me and Justin's coach find a room where you both will come face to face to talk for a bit before doing your videos for the upcoming match with you seeing Justin with a title around his shoulder or waist.”

Konrad Raab: “I'm curious, what title belt is it?”

Peter Lawley: “I don't know to be truthfully honest as I've not seen it. You'll know later.”

Konrad had no clue what he was going to be in for other than doing videos he was used to doing because he does them a lot with SCW anyway, but he knows he's prepared to do anything to care about himself and it made him happy that Konrad knew Owen was trying to help, but he just didn't care at the time because Konrad was trying to give up his wrestling career because of what's gone on in the business and with Fizz's pregnancy. He goes down to eat lunch to sit with his room buddies before they head back to their rooms to write down their diaries which didn't take Konrad very long. After they've finished writing in their diaries, Dwayne asks a question while they get a game of monopoly out.

Dwayne: “How come you didn't do training today?”

Konrad Raab: “Because I'm going to spend all the time in the world, training tomorrow likewise with Justin as well. I needed to do the training I did today, and I learnt a lot from it. I'm beginning to feel myself, feeling confident and happy on the fact I can beat Justin.”

Steven: “Seriously, just from that training alone, you've learned something? I didn't expect that.”

Konrad Raab: “I knew why after all Justin was picking on me, and he did pretty bad again with family and death threats, but I reverted to the present me stating things like I'm going to beat you on Wednesday morning in the ring and know I can do it and can be champion.”

Dwayne: “I'm glad you've made a real breakthrough.”

Benjamin: “While I was told in the classroom, I need a lot of work before I can leave.”

Konrad Raab: “It was the same for me when I started here, but you'll take time to think to yourself and state to your coach what you've learned because that's what I did today. This afternoon I have to state what I said and look at Justin in the face before doing a video for the match.”

Benjamin only started here on Friday, so he didn't get many lessons as of yet, but he hopes the story he told Benjamin would make him think twice about his behaviour and to work on being a respected wrestler Konrad knows he can be. He knows he can because he was helpful to Konrad and everyone in the room. Steven brings up a topic that's not discussed much after buying a house.

Steven: “What about the pregnancy?”

Konrad Raab: “The babies are due to be born this week, heck Fizz told me herself she could very well be giving birth right at this minute. That's how far along she is.”

Dwayne: “Oh shit yeah, I forgot you went home to see her. How was it?”

Konrad Raab: “It was great, got to see and spend time with my kids to take them to Disneyland as it's about ten minutes from where I live to go on the rides with them, even hearing my triplet kids speak in person. It made me so happy when they spoke to me.”

Benjamin: “I wondered why you weren't here yesterday. That's nice of them to allow you to go home on fathers day.”

Konrad Raab: “It wouldn't have been the case if Fizz wasn't due to give birth. How was fathers day for you Steven, Dwayne and Benjamin?”

Benjamin: “Well I have a dad who came to see me and giving me a telling off for my actions. I have a girlfriend because I'm not a trustworthy guy.”

It gave Steven time to think about Konrad's question after the news he gotten with his wife, but Dwayne says his part of what happened yesterday on Father's Day while they were drinking water and eating a protein bar they were given in their rooms.

Dwayne: “Well I just been training all day as my parents are dead and I don't have a girlfriend either. I have a girl I'm seeing and got in contact with yesterday, but we still don't know each other well enough to have a relationship yet.”

Konrad Raab: “I feel you, you need to open yourself up to her, and she'll be the luckiest lady you've met. How was your day, Steven?”

Steven: “My girlfriend gave me some news I was not expecting. She told me she's pregnant.”

Konrad Raab: “Wow, congratulations.”

Steven: “Thanks I guess. She said she's eight weeks in her pregnancy, but I don't know if I'm ready to be a dad.”

It was the same feeling Konrad had when he had Aldetruda his eldest daughter for the first time of the fear Steven showed, and the whole idea of being a father would scare any first time parents, and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “I was the same of being scared of being a dad for the first time with my ex-wife, but we worked things together and ended up being great parents. You must always put your kid first before everyone else. Go to parenting classes, so you're prepared for the expected comes at you.”

Steven: “Yes, you're right, I should get parenting classes with my girlfriend. Little does she know as soon as I get out of this course, I'm going to propose to her. I got a ring already, but I wasn't able to propose because I was told to be on the course straight away.”

Dwayne: “Even if you didn't mean for this to happen, life doesn't give a damn about your plans. It happens, and you need to be ready to take care of the kid when it grows up. It should give you something to look forward to when you get home.”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah and at least you know she's not gonna give birth when you here, unlike me with the chances are high and got enough time to prepare yourselves to be parents.”

They continued playing the game as it was good advice from Konrad and Dwayne as Benjamin wasn't able to talk about it as he didn't care for other people's lives cos he doesn't really have one and he did win monopoly by having the most money, right when the bell rang, and everyone went to do their thing with going to the social media room for Benjamin and Steven and Dwayne doing some training again.

Konrad stood up and waits out of the room for Peter as he drinks some more water before he met up with him to take him to a special room where Justin was waiting for him, and straight away, they looked right in each other's eyes, having cameras capturing the moment of them looking at each other.

Justin: “This belt will never be yours. You are a pathetic old man who cannot get this title off my waist.”

Konrad had to take a quick look of the belt of seeing it wasn't a TV title or anything; it was the top belt of it being the Heavyweight belt which did throw him off a bit and said this.

Konrad Raab: “Oh, but it will be because I'm going to beat you in the ring Wednesday morning with you looking up the lights with me standing over your body with that title around my waist. I'm not leaving this damn course until I win.”

Justin: “We'll see little bitch because you can't trash me down. You're pathetic; you can't shit talk for anything. Your family are going to witness you to see what they always see, a worthless father and husband. You're not even considered to be a man.”

Konrad Raab: “At least I care and put my family first on knowing what being a man means, unlike you who's nothing more than a little boy. I find it funny when you weren't the one to challenge me for a match. I did, and that takes more guts than brains you don't have other than trashing me down, but I'm bigger than that. I'm bigger than falling to your shit talking scheme.”

Justin: “Since when little bitch? You aren't worth lacing my boots for, that's why I didn't want to fight you because you're an absolute joke.”

Konrad Raab: “We'll see who the joke is on Wednesday, won't we? I know you're just coming out with useless threats you won't deliver on. I know your game, and it may have worked when I came in, but it doesn't now because I'm confident to beat you.”

Justin was laughing on Konrad being so serious all of a sudden, even mocking him crying which was trying to get Konrad to hit him, but has no effect as Peter and Justin's coach was listening to every word they were saying to one another, even if it did get a little heated, but it showed they really wanted to fight with picture cameras, video cameras, and voice recorders all over the room.

Peter Lawley: “Let's go and do your videos for the match now.”

As they do as Justin goes in first with Konrad sitting outside, thinking everything Justin might say to Konrad other than just what he said, and it did affect him a bit with family comments mentioned, but he had to realize none of what he was saying was true, and then Justin comes out and does the two finger treatment to Konrad along with Justin pointing to his dick before he leaves to go to his room.

Now it was Konrad's turn as he goes in the video room and states everything he says about Justin and the belt he was holding which took him almost 5 minutes to say what he feels about the match and what he aims to do on winning the match, and he comes out, being proud and goes to his room, while the coaches watch both videos of their clients talking about their match.

Konrad goes to write in his diary on what he's done this afternoon which was all about hyping their match and talking to Justin's face to face for the first time that he was unable to do all the time he was here along with his room buddies as well and Steven says this after they finished writing in their diaries.

Steven: “You're right on how they twist people's minds in there. No wonder why you were frightened at first Konrad.”

Konrad Raab: “End of the day, you'll be mentally stronger. I know I am after saying everything I said to Justin and saying things in his face.”

Dwayne: “I want to see that match, that's for damn sure.”

Konrad Raab: “I don't know if you guys are going to watch it or not, but I got Justin on the run. I'm beating him and making sure he'll regret everything he's done and said to me by taking that world title from him.”

Benjamin: “It was easy for me to do that social media training cos I was able to act like how I'd usually do. They said I do have problems with my mentality, but not as bad as some of the others, but they said my main problem is I insult people way too far.”

Steven: “You shouldn't because it will affect you gaining respect from others. Nobody wants to see you be a shithead towards people and not give a damn about you, trying to get you banned from the sport. Nobody wants to see wrestlers acting like a piece of shit.”

Konrad nods to see how wise Steven was, even if he's only been here for a week now as Konrad sees Benjamin not that bad of a guy, just had to learn to behave better when it comes to wrestling sport, bit like Konrad had to learn. Alarms go off for the lads to eat their dinner before they were allowed to go and have social time with others where a lot of people were waiting for Konrad, those who were new as he took autographs and pictures. After they've gone away, John came towards Konrad who was sitting down to watch sports on TV to say this.

John: “You want to play pool with me?”

Konrad Raab: “Sure as I haven't done that here yet.”

John and Konrad walked towards the pool area and played a game together. It was great for Konrad to feel so much better mentally with himself as he feels right at home with friends he could gain out of the whole experience and then he and John went to play on the Moto GP machines they just brought in as John sees how good Konrad was at racing bikes.

John: “Oh damn, I almost got you.”

Konrad Raab: “Well that's cos Mattheus is a racer after all, although I didn't know anything about bike racing until I met with Fizz. I'm more of a car's guy as I was good at racing in Germany.”

John: “I figured that, although you played a lot of ice games too.”

Konrad Raab: “Even invented a few of my own like cooking woks used as sleighs and ice football with football shoe skates and even demolition derby. I was a TV entertainer before I did wrestling. I wanted to do something new, and wrestling was it.”

They had a go on NASCAR racing where although Konrad was an excellent driver, John beat him in an easy race, but only just as John doesn't just see Konrad as a wrestler anymore, he saw him being fun and a good person as many others discovered too as he knows it's not going to be the same when he heads back to picking off pieces where he left off and bettering himself and the alarms sound as John says this.

John: “It's nice to spend time with you today, showing me you're just a normal person.”

Konrad Raab: “Likewise. Just because I'm a celebrity, doesn't mean I'm different, and I don't want to be treated any differently because I'm a pro wrestler. Anyway, need to go and have a shower now.”

John waved as it's been an overall great day for Konrad who was beginning to learn so much from the course and it was perfect for SCW bosses to place him back here with all the training he got, and it was unfortunate he was going home on Wednesday, but at the same time, he needed to get back to wrestling, even if he was in the tournament, but to show SCW wrestlers and staff how much he's changed and that starts sooner than later. He has a shower before he places his bedclothes on and goes straight to sleep without a single fear or worry in his mind about the match against Justin on Wednesday morning.

--------------------------------------------------------

My biggest match to date regarding showing my mentality improvement youtube.com shoot (On camera)

“I fought against my dream opponent of Alistaire Allocco at Fatal Fortunes with Andrew Raynes involved too, but after that match, Alistaire Allocco gained a ton of my respect more than before for giving me a fight he knew he wanted against me and down to him wanting to do the right thing. I'm glad I got the chance when I did and showing Andrew how much I've changed regarding my mentality and aggression I showed in the match.

Moving on, I'm going to be serious about this; it's my biggest match I've had in SCW purely because of who I'm facing with my opponent's strength being something I've had to take time off to work on a heck of a lot, Ruby Amarant. I know what she can do as she, after all, has a win over Cassidy Carter in the past for a TV title contention match, so I know her skills are excellent in the ring.

But the problem I have is she'll think I'll be the same old Konrad that I was in May. She will expose everything I've done wrong in the past, but the truth is, I need to face you for the mind games you play on opponents. Go ahead and point out my faults, but you have flaws as well as your tag partner obsessed with Aaron Blackbourne for some reason. I know you've been annoyed at her, you've even said it. Have you ever told Scarlet to get her head straight and focus on the goal of you both being tag champions?

Have you told her to focus on her goals strictly in wrestling? I guess not, considering you didn't do anything to stop that and I know you didn't advise Aaron, you pretended to and I'm not stupid to spot that. You only care to support Scarlet just because you were too cowardly to tell Scarlet to stop stalking on Aaron and focus on wrestling. Tell me why you can't say that to her?

It's why I improved as much as I have because I only care what I do in the ring than out of it and getting better each time I step in the ring. Unlike you, I care about this business and can tell Cassidy in her face that she was a disgrace of a person because she stole a belt she took the piss on with Josh not giving a damn about it for some reason, and I'll get it back at Under Attack. You haven't really done very much for yourself, and I may have lost the TV title match, but I learned from it, while you didn't because the only thing you've done is what you've achieved as a team with winning matches which granted, you both can win the tag title contention match, but not at the moment with Scarlet's head being plastered all over Aaron.

I don't care what you'll say to me because it doesn't get me down anymore and it's all in the past and you need to get out of being in a team with Scarlet and focus on your own goals because while you're a great wrestler, Scarlet's love for Aaron is only getting in the way of your success as a wrestler and I know you have that ability in you to be a successful solo's wrestler yourself or find a tag partner who gives a damn about winning titles than chasing a man for no reason whatsoever.

That's why I will win the match because I've moved on from that and it'll be me proving to everyone that I don't care for comments that don't mean a damn thing and overcoming this as it is going to be my biggest achievement because I can do it, while I don't see a whole lot going for you in the long run and claiming the win will mean nothing to you, this win will mean a whole big deal and I do respect for your skills in the ring and view you as a threat, but only if people take your mind games seriously which nobody does.

I've got confidence and self-esteem in myself to say that, while you can continue speaking crap about me with my past actions and lack of achievements because I know I've done more than you, even with losses and will focus defeating you in the ring with my skills and getting the win I need to do. Tomorrow night, prepare to be Iceinated by The Iceman as I'll have my hand raised in the air and not just by psychically, but overcoming your mind games mentally as well.”