Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Syren vs. Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 12, 2023
First for the week, and weirdly my first RP with Syren being the Adrenaline Champion? Feels odd. This one was planned before the last show, so while it makes a few vague references to what "might" happen, it's all set before.

Enjoy.

[Image: syren-divider.png]

The Syren Song: Verse 362
“I’m sorry, you’re what?”
Volunteer Speedway. Bulls Gap, Tennessee. Thursday 6th April. (Off-Camera)

If there was one thing I rarely get the chance to do ever in my racing career, it's to hang out with my friends after races. I don't even do that after wrestling matches. I never have time or any friends apart from one to hang out with. However, I felt way more at home and welcomed here with the dirt car drivers than with professional wrestlers. Kyle Larson, my rival in NASCAR and Dirt Racing, invited me to do his pro-late model challenge racing, which I accepted because I go to things I get invited to. He and Jonathan Davenport had a great battle, and I joined in to try and win, but Kyle got the pair of us, and we got medals each for our efforts.

I enjoyed racing and interacting with him earlier. Still, the guy I didn't interact with earlier, mostly because I didn't know him well, despite seeing him a few times in Florida back in February, Jonathan Davenport came over, without knowing me very well and shook my hand and nodded his head as we stand in the pit road area.

Jonathan Davenport: "Great job out there, man."

Konrad Raab: "I've seen you a few times in Florida back in February. Did you get invited to do this event as well, then?"

Jonathan Davenport: "Yes, just like you. You know about me doing the NASCAR Bristol Dirt Race, don't you?"

Konrad Raab: "Ah shit, that's right. My best friend AJ Allmendinger told me all about that. I'm guessing he told you about me too."

Jonathan Davenport: "Yeah, he did, not as much, but more on the lines of him saying Konrad's my best friend in NASCAR and that he and you do a lot together."

We did, and nobody knew we were closer than just best friends behind closed doors. Only our wives and Minerva knew the deal with that, but that's to be said for another day. However, he wasn't wrong, but I wasn't going to tell Jonathan the real story. Primarily it wasn't suitable for this public setting, nor did I trust him at first of only chatting to him for the first time today.

Konrad Raab: "We went to a gig together and played a few bowling games. He's a good laugh and a good person, to be honest. His frustrations are like mine, however. I can depend on you to help AJ with the dirt racing stuff. He doesn't have the experience for it."

Jonathan Davenport: "Haha yeah, I mistakenly asked him that and felt stupid, to be honest. But you, however, despite being in different teams, I have nothing but respect for you now, and it'll be an honour to race against you on Sunday."

Konrad Raab: "Bro, I also respect you more after today. You're great at these cars, better than me. Honestly, I thought I was going to hate the whole experience of being a Pro Late Models driver, but as soon as I stepped into one of those, well mostly Brad Rogers, my boss wanted me to improve my dirt racing skills as I sucked donkey's nuts last year at Bristol dirt, I loved it right away. I also loved racing against you and Larson as well as Busch."

Jonathan Davenport: "What a guy to want you to improve your dirt racing skills. But AJ told me something else about you. You're a professional wrestler as well, aren't you?"

Damn it, I was hoping I wouldn't talk about that subject with him; damn AJ for telling Jonathan at the shop about me being a wrestler, but I guess it would all have to come out eventually, so I nodded because it was true and wasn't going to lie to him about it.

Jonathan Davenport: "Man, how can you balance the two?"

Konrad Raab: "It's quite easy when I'm a wrestler on weekdays and weekends; I drive NASCAR and Dirt Car Racing. Sometimes I drive Dirt Car and NASCAR on weekdays, and I sometimes do wrestling PPVs on Sundays, but never at a time they clash. Wrestling always takes priority over NASCAR. It isn't easy, but I always manage it."

Jonathan Davenport: "I'm guessing you do one for fun and the other you've done for many years."

Konrad Raab: "More I do NASCAR to escape the fucking stresses of wrestling. I didn't want to do fucking boxing or MMA fights, nothing different to what I do with wrestling, so I chose NASCAR, well Brad gave me a trial back in two thousand nine in the Daytona test and said I was doing the same lap times as some of the top NASCAR drivers. So been around the sport since two thousand and twenty-one."

I appreciated Jonathan asking me questions because I think, apart from Justin Haley, everyone has yet to ask if I do NASCAR for fun. I do, and a sport that I can actually be myself in. I couldn't be myself in wrestling. I got pushed over more than anyone when I did and refused to return to that time, especially when I embraced Minerva's motives with me now, especially when she's carrying our baby in her stomach.

Jonathan Davenport: "Wow, that's something you don't hear daily. I've been doing this since before I could walk, actually. But I always wanted to do NASCAR, and when Kaulig Racing wanted me to do the Bristol Dirt Race, I had to jump at the chance. "

Konrad Raab: “Oh, no kidding. Brad Rogers had seen me race banger cars and stuff in Germany and did a lot of go-kart races. I could never leave that team, to be honest, because of what he did and has done for me. All I need to improve on now is my suck ass road course racing. I'm glad you accepted the opportunity because part of me is a Kaulig Racing fan, but I can't tell anyone that."

Jonathan Davenport: "Ha, your secret is safe with me. You are nothing like the wrestler I've heard about in the ring."

Konrad Raab: "I have to be a different person in the ring Jonathan. I got walked over like a piece of garbage too much to the point I had to change. I had to be violent and dangerous, and Minerva, the lady I'm sure you saw walking about with me, made me change, and I thanked her for it, to the point I got her pregnant as my way of saying thank you. I never had that encouragement from anyone in wrestling than Minerva."

It even seemed at that point Jonathan understood the situation with Minerva and me, even the reason why I had to change my outlook on wrestling, and I certainly wasn't going to change at any point because my enjoyment of wrestling in Supreme Championship Wrestling had been better than it's ever been. I've never been this happy for the company.

Jonathan Davenport: "It's always good to get that like my family always encouraged me to do racing, and I always succeed because of them. I'm sure it's the same for you and with this Minerva girl."

Konrad Raab: "It got me more successful of being a bigger name than I was before because all I do is seek revenge and beat the shit out of people. That's the enjoyment I get out of this. On top of my dad, who's died, used to beat the shit out of me a lot. Never wanted me in his life. So I can only express my anger by showing it in the ring without any limitations."

Jonathan Davenport: "Yeah, AJ was telling me how deep your anger issues are, didn't tell me about your dad's situation. Anyway, I got to go. I got my wife and kids calling my name. Nice to chat with you, and I can't wait to race you on Sunday."

Konrad Raab: “Same here, brother.”

We were in different groups on Saturday, as I was in group three, and he was in group four. I shook his hand, and we went our separate ways. I was also making one of my girls wait at the trailer; although it wasn't Minerva with me, it was another love in my life, Luiza Doe; well, she was my spotter for NASCAR since I refused to give her a job as a professional wrestler. Although I have noticed she hasn't been feeling well lately and had me concerned. I hope she's alright, but I'll likely find out sooner than later. We returned to the trailer, slept, and went straight to the Bristol dirt track the next day.

-----------------------------------

Bristol, Tennessee. Sunday 9th April (Off-Camera)

So I found out why Luiza Doe had been sick, and that's something to be unveiled later in the day, but something had to be changed last night regarding my placing in the heat race. They swapped Ross Chastain and me around as NASCAR discovered I had to attend the Supreme Championship Wrestling show, so I went in the first heat instead and got myself fifth in that. But I knew I had to be here as it was a part of my contract to do this race, no matter if I hated doing it at the time, but AJ impressed the hell out of me yesterday; maybe Jonathan gave AJ some tips. Speaking of him, I saw him walking past me, well after he signed a shit ton of autographs from the fans; still, I did need to talk to him after what Luiza told me today. But he jumped into it, more about the events of last night.

AJ Allmendinger: "How did you get back here after that bastard stole your car?"

Konrad Raab: "For one, I did my heat race way before I had to go to Des Moines, Iowa, to tackle that son of a bitch Ace Marshall and two, I had everything on me but the keys to my car, luckily as I was wise with that to get an Uber to the airport and flew straight back here."

AJ Allmendinger: "Ah right, cos Martin Truex Jr, when he wanted to talk to you, was like, where the hell has Konrad gone?"

Martin Truex Jr: "I was wondering where you went, and the team were like, you had to take care of something. I was thinking, is he doing a Cody Ware situation, only you came back and just as well you did, especially Christopher Bell and Ty Gibbs also wondered where you were when you weren't at the team meeting last night."

There were already suspicions of what Cody Ware had to tackle for him not to show up, so it was understandable that me not being here alerted Martin and AJ that they thought I had a personal issue to attend to. Although technically dealing with Ace was a personal issue, but not as severe as Cody Ware. Christopher Bell and Ty Gibbs, who I considered great teammates, especially me and Ty always got along. Martin was behind me and AJ this entire time. So that's how he caught up to us while we walked around during the day for a general discussion, as we couldn't do it in the afternoon or evening when we were racing.

AJ Allmendinger: "More so when this Ace bastard stole Konrad's car last night, but said he had everything on him, luckily so he was able to get here just in the nick of time last night."

Martin Truex Jr: "Ah, that perfectly explains why you couldn't come. Totally justified. We will make up the team meeting later today to discuss what we spoke about last night."

Of course, what the team spoke about last night was on my mind. Still, I sighed, knowing I couldn't shake off this feeling of what Luiza didn't tell me but what I discovered earlier today. AJ and Martin saw that within me right now, more AJ when he knew something was up, considering I told him about the Minerva situation at Daytona when he saw her for the first time.

AJ Allmendinger: "I know the look on that face; I saw it at Daytona. Luiza's pregnant with your baby, isn't she?"

Konrad Raab: “Not just a baby AJ, two babies. Yeah, I've wanted to tell you both that today; Luiza, I noticed had been feeling very snappy and sick the last few days. Now I know why."

Martin Truex Jr: "Bro, that's wild. Congratulations."

AJ Allmendinger: "What he said, although how the hell are you going to cope with three children around you?"

Konrad Raab: "They are sisters; it'll be fine. Recently, I brought Minerva a house in Miami not to have her living in a trailer when the baby comes. Luiza only surprised me with the pregnant stuff from her own made chocolate Easter egg she created when I cracked it open, had baby clothes, baby ultrasound pictures and a pregnancy test saying she was pregnant. So that surprise alone is a big thing."

It was totally different than the saying I'm pregnant bullshit, and they both hugged the fuck out of me, considering I trusted them more than anyone in the paddock; well, I trusted Justin Haley and Ty Gibbs as well this weekend. Still, I needed to address the other thing on my mind to the pair.

Konrad Raab: "I feel better having that weight off my shoulder to tell you both. But I also found out last night before I left the arena I'm facing that stupid cunt who wants nothing, but the same title she's won eight times before, Syren. That stupid girl joined Lexy's crybabies squad, as I like to call them since Lexy cried like a bitch from wanting to face me when she spoke shit about me first."

AJ Allmendinger: "Ah yes, I remember that story fondly you told me about some time ago. I don't get it, though; what the hell is Ace's problem with you?"

Konrad Raab: "I'm still trying to figure out myself, that son of a bitch tried to wear one of my racing hoodies with my name on it like he watches NASCAR and is a fan of mine in the first place, but I'm not done with him, even if he's got the bullshit tag titles now, something you know damn well, I refuse to go for. I can't face him at the PPV, and Kandis is facing someone at the PPV, so she's unavailable as well, but there's one guy I want to pound his fucking head in, someone I've not mentioned before. Adam Allocco."

Martin Truex Jr: "Ace does seem like a bastard to steal your car like that. You told me about issues with Kandis; we saw your issues with Ace, but what is your problem with Adam?"

AJ Allmendinger: "Something with running over Alistaire Allocco, right?"

AJ got it; he remembered when he asked why I wanted Adam's head. Heck, if he was in the Underground chaotic match, I would've taken his fucking head off right there and then. I nodded at Martin. We were at the track as many other drivers walked around the dirt to see if it fit our needs.

Konrad Raab: "One of my kids, I named him after Alistaire Allocco because he was the only best friend I ever had and that asshole Adam took him from me when he ran Alistaire down while being drunk. Took my chance away of bringing tag champions, not that I care about winning titles or winning matches anymore. After the truth comes out, I want to smash the seven shades of shit out of him just as much as I do with Ace and Kandis."

Martin Truex Jr: "Didn't you get revenge on Kandis enough already?"

Konrad Raab: "No, because I still want to face that stank one on one. I still do not let out every ounce of pain she's given me. Like, I need to face Ace for being a fucking cunt, running from me like the coward he is, but that's typical of Lexy crybabies squad. They are all a bunch of cowards and cry about something."

AJ Allmendinger: "Can you leave that for now and focus on the race? I'm nervous as it is."

Konrad Raab: "I don't know why, considering you did really fucking good in your heat race yesterday,  but you're right. I should save my energy to blast the fuck out of Ace and his crybabies squad on Thursday. I still aim to do something dangerous to Lexy so that maybe Ace wouldn't run from me. I got him into facing me if I burn Lexy on fire."

That was the one thing I still needed to achieve. I nearly did it a couple of times but got nowhere. With Lexy, however, I did want to see that bitch burn, much like I want to get my hands on Syren, the silly cunt who doesn't give a shit about wrestling other than revolving her life around a stupid world title. Martin checked his phone and placed it in his pocket.

Martin Truex Jr: "Brad wants us to have a team meeting in ten minutes, so you two better go your own separate ways."

AJ Allmendinger: "Alright, I'll see you both on the track as racers later tonight."

Konrad Raab: “That you will brother.”

AJ and I shook hands before he went to find Justin Haley, his teammate for the Bristol Dirt Race. At the same time, Martin and I went to the paddock area after a short walk around the track. We entered into the Brad Rogers large trailer of the headquarters to chat about what was discussed yesterday and what I had to say to the discussion, which there were a few bits, and that's all you know what I did from there.
Second for the week. Was very tempted to make an excuse to make the title a line spoken by Dancing Bear, because it put a smile on my face, but alas stuck with the normal formula.

Enjoy.

[Image: syren-divider.png]

The Syren Song: Verse 363
“I’m doing it my way, understand?”
Chicago, Illinois. Wednesday 12th April (On-Camera)

I did want to go to Atlanta to do this video. Still, I had to be in Chicago because it was nearer to where I had to travel first thing in the morning to one of three places I had to go to, Stamford, Connecticut, to do NASCAR NBC Sports production day to excite the second half of the season. I had to go from there to Seattle, Washington, for obvious reasons, and then my travel day ends with Ridgeway, Virginia, for Martinsville Speedway race this weekend. So I will be a busy man travelling wise tomorrow.

That was utterly irrelevant to what I'm about to discuss, although the Seattle, Washington part was relevant to why I had to do this video. Nothing had changed, apart from me painting some fireworks on the walls in the abandoned house, as things would spark up sooner than later. But my focus right now is on my opponent as I sit in the abandoned home with nothing significant apart from fireworks paint on the walls had changed, Syren. I look closely at the camera.

Konrad Raab: "Ah, I hear all of you moaning and complaining about not getting the job done with failing to win titles like a bunch of fucking idiots you all are. Winning titles or getting the most pinfalls was never my goal. I was satisfied with my work in Kim's chaotic world match; the only thing I would've changed is beating the shit out of Kandis a lot more. But apart from that one thing, I was fucking happy about what I did in that chaotic match. The only one who achieved something more than the others who wanted to win titles and got away with nothing. So thank you, Kim, for allowing me to seek revenge on others that deserved a fucking beating."

I was smiling as I did more of what I said I would do than the others would say they'd do. It comes down to my happiness as I no longer cared about wins, losses and titles. I only realised how miserable it made me, and I love to know what Syren had to say about that.

Konrad Raab: "Bit like Syren because she's so world title-centred because she refuses to move on with her stale, non-existent wrestling career. More so, she keeps wanting to face Xander Valentine repeatedly. The truth is, Xander Valentine is a weak fucking monster as of late. He barely even causes violence anymore. The one you should fear most, Syren, is me because I've done more horrific things than Xander in the past few months. He's past his sell-by date of being violent and is a joke of a monster and an executioner."

I always thought Xander was weak anyway, especially when he had a manager controlling every motive. I poured red paint all over my body because I enjoyed the smell and the stickiness soaking into my body.

Konrad Raab: "I don't get a dumb fucking cunt like yourself who wants to win nothing but the world title all the time. Why, when you won the title, what eight times already? It's pathetic you can't seem to fucking move on from it. You can't seem to get into your fucking head that you're also past your sell-by date of being the so-called best wrestler. Nobody in this company is the best wrestler in the world. The sooner everyone gets that through their fucking heads, the better because if we were the best wrestlers in the world, we wouldn't have loss records attached to our names."

That holds, as it was delusional for anyone to claim they were the best wrestlers in the world, especially since every wrestler has lost matches. Even me, but I didn't care about them anymore, and there was something I had to say to the silly bitch.

Konrad Raab: "Now you hold the Adrenaline title. How do you feel that you, like every other wrestler, failed to achieve what you set yourself out to do? You won the Adrenaline title, but that wasn't your goal, and you failed to deliver to be the SCW Champion. Heck, you don't give a shit about the Adrenaline title. I don't either, but that's not the point. Now you got the biggest crybaby I've ever seen in a manager around here, a manager that fears me right now, Lexy I got more than a few things up my sleeve when it comes to that horrible cunt that I'll go into later who has to rely on old stars to keep herself relevant."

I always thought Lexy was the worst manager I've ever come across because she never seems to seek younger wrestlers to join her stupid Lexy's Crybabies squad, and that's what I forever call them. I smirked, licking my lips as I looked at the camera.

Konrad Raab: "Let's face the facts, Syren, the only time you've been putting any effort in is when something title related is on the line. That's the only fucking time you care because you literally don't give a shit about wrestling or wrestling in SCW otherwise. I put effort into every match, regardless of whether it's for a pointless title shot that will not cure me from being happy. I love to cause havoc on the roster. I love to beat the shit out of my enemies, which I consider to be in the middle of the list, especially you making the big mistake of siding with Lexy, who's shit at her manager job. Most of all, you are currently siding with the biggest coward on the roster, a guy who's incapable of beating the shit out of me, Ace Marshall."

I let out a big smirk, telling the truth about Syren and her stupid motives that she needs to get out of her head. I know she's the Adrenaline champion, but I don't give a fuck about that, and I refuse to face her for the title, too, because that was not my goal.

Konrad Raab: "What makes you think siding with Lexy was a good idea? The so-called best wrestlers in the world don't need managers. I don't even have a manager because I refuse to have one. I prefer to beat the shit out of weak, vulnerable wrestlers like you and Ace on my own. Lexy is only going to hold you back from advancing your career. As I said, I got plans for Lexy too. I've dreamt a lot the last few days of beating ten living shades of shit out of her, leaving her lying on a table, putting my lumber on fire and bashing the living shit out of Lexy with it, seeing her burn with blood all over her skin."

I kept dreaming about that if it only goated Ace to get my ass because I would rather him beat the fuck out of me than run from me. Especially after wearing a hoodie of my NASCAR gear, he brought it somehow since I don't have any wrestling merchandise. Still, I was happy now to damage my opponents and see them in pain as I aimed at Syren too.

Konrad Raab: "I aim to cause you even more pain than Xander ever did. You don't like pain; you said during that stupid video you did. Too fucking bad because I will inflict everything I can to smash your fucking head in. I will inflict everything to bust you open because I embrace the shit out of people busting me open. I want to be psychically hurt, I want to be blooded open, and I want that vile hatred people have for me to beat the shit out of me because I enjoy it. I enjoy being a violent maniac. I even enjoy being a pyromaniac, too, because despite what Asher said of me not being one, I'm a lone vampire."

I smiled as I loved everything I said at this point. I pour more of the red paint all over my body. Do I go too far with what I say? Maybe, but I don't care because I love the words from my vile, disgusting mouth.

Konrad Raab: "Heck, I got plans of trapping Ace Marshall inside a locked room and cause a fire of him inside so the little bitch can feel my fucking pain. So he can feel paranoid that he won't escape from me. And you want to side with crybabies and cowardly bitches like that? Typical Syren, who's just a weak little bitch herself. Oh yes, I aim to bust you open as well because I enjoy nothing more than spending all my time beating, blooding, and, most importantly, burning my opponent's bodies to pieces. I loved attacking Lexy, and I will love attacking a worthless cunt like you as well. I want to be the king of violence because I fit that definition right now."

I enjoy this new and fresher side of me more than ever before. He was a guy that was afraid of violence and fire, only turning his fears into what he loved to do best. I took my shirt off, letting everyone see the cuts, scars and burns I inflicted on myself, and I was going to do it again as I imposed a knife to cut into the skin of my stomach and I also placed a lighter on there as I laugh like a maniac.

Konrad Raab: "I feel nothing, Syren, while for someone like you would since you hate underground wrestling. You're boring and generic now, honestly. The arrogant girl, which in some cases, you fucking are and a girl who couldn't find any motivation on being on her own to side with a stupid clueless bitch. You can't and won't do shit to me, and you may win the match, but I guarantee you, I'm not going to give a fuck about it. I care about fucking you up, and I will fuck that pathetic man named Ace, who I seek revenge still for his crimes and a man who will be blooded and fucked up, eventually because he can't run for much longer to a point I'll bust him wide open and burn him into the pits of fire too."

Although there were other people I could focus on, like Adam Allocco and Kandis. Of course, after inflicting with flames for so long, I put it out from my body and felt more burns on my body as I put my shirt on.

Konrad Raab: "I am a fucking disgusting human being, I admit I am, better than pretending to be good when I'm not like others do. I have a few ideas: cowardly Ace Of Spades has to face the goody-two-shoes who's too scared to turn her back towards the fans for the most worthless titles on the planet. Like me facing Kandis, that's always been my goal to make her suffer by calling me a dead weight and a weak link. Adam Allocco, for ending the career of the best friend I ever had in the business, will turn me into ending his pathetic wrestling career in return. These people deserve revenge from me and Ace after his cowardly attack on me at the PPV, not that I cared for winning that match anyway. Everyone is an enemy, but Kandis, Ace and Adam are the highest enemies on the list right now."

But there was one thing I had on my mind that would get others involved, where I don't need a fucking trios contract to set this up.

Konrad Raab: "There is one match I got in my mind where wins, losses, and titles are non-existent. I dream of having everyone wrestle against me, a gauntlet underground wrestling style where anyone can beat the shit out of me with weapons while I do it in return. The only way the match will stop is when I collapse because of unable to fight anymore from the pain and suffering I've gone through. That's the dream Syren, that you nor anyone can deal with. I'm making sure that that match will be beautiful one day."

It would be far different from any match created here in SCW, and I loved the idea, but I had to get back to focusing on Syren.

Konrad Raab: "Point is, Syren, I have more goals I can achieve. You can go and win this match all you want. Still, I succeed way more by leaving you to bleed all over the place, leaving you to have your body suffer in pain as I watch you crawl around with pain and use my favourite tools of flames and my mace to clock you over the fucking head with and I don't care if I get disqualified, or I lose. I've never enjoyed wrestling more than I have to get all the anger out, and I'm happy. Never been happier than the new goals that motivate me and are realistic to achieve. I will fucking end you by leaving your ass out on the mat, making Ace and Lexy fear me even more. I'll see you tomorrow night in Seattle, Washington, bitch because nothing can stop this pyromaniac and this violent maniac too. Prepare to be burned and blooded by Burned in Blood."

I smiled as I had never once thought about wanting to win. I simply don't care anymore, as moaning and bitching about the losses, wins, and lack of title shots was a waste of fucking time. Sooner, these fucks realise my goal has the purpose of wrestling because it's the only sport I can satisfy my hunger and happiness to cause people pain, suffering, bleeding and burned. I turned the camera off and went about my day.