Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: The One vs. Adam Allocco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 12, 2023
{NUMBERS: Chapter 3}

I knew, deep down, that once I introduced Agent O'Connell into the situation, much of the dynamic of Hailey, the Oracle's brother, and myself would have some changes to it.  I knew that they would see me as someone who potentially was selling them out, no matter how much assurance they had from the agent or myself.  I knew that they would question my every move going forward, and truly, I was OK with that.  For the sake of my mission, my goal, and my oath, having them doubt me, but knowing their safety was the worth the move.

What I didn't know was Hailey's move.  I didn't know she had reached out to her parents that night, and honestly, I still don't know the extent of what was said.  Her motives, her actions, all of it is something only she can answer, and while I'm oblivious to the situation as a whole, it is the least of my concerns.  I have to focus on the bigger picture, and what is in front of me.

But I also know there are a lot of questions about HOW we got to this point.  How everything came together.  And how the FBI's SVU agent came back into contact with me, and the story is simple.  When I raided his room and got his files, I did everything I could to not quite get him fired, but to make his life a living hell at the bureau, and I succeeded.  He was demoted and basically relegated to being a desk clerk for the time period between when I cause him all of that personal difficulty, and when The Oracle was stolen from Hailey's parent's home.  And I knew this was going to be my opportunity to potentially get myself a "get out of jail free" card.

SO when she was captured, I called and made him an offer... All of his original files, PLUS everything I had stored in my server for two things, Hailey's safety and The Oracle's release to her brother once she was evaluated medically.  His doubt in me was obvious, and after some convincing, we both flew to an airport outside of either of our "known jurisdictions" and I handed off the USB drive with all of the information I collected and immediately left for home again.  He obviously wasted no time and looked at the information in his car, and realized I had kept up my end of the bargain, and at the same time, I felt a since of pride in myself because I realized my loyalty was no longer to myself and my well-being, but truly to the safety of others.  I had felt myself turn a corner from this "power" and "supremacy" mindset, to one that was out for good.

I also knew that it was at this moment my fate could be sealed.  Like I said... I asked nothing for myself in exchange.  I asked everything for others.  And it wasn't strategic, but it was hopeful that leniency would be given, and potentially I would be shown some form of appreciation for doing what I did.  But I was OK with not receiving anything because, in the end, I would have held up my end of the bargain.  I would have done what I promised I would always do all along... Protect The Oracle and bring down The Prophets after discovering what they were truly doing.

Outside of a rural convenience store, the trio of The One, Hailey, and The Brother are filling up on gas.  Hailey elecxts to go inside, relieve herself, and also get some snacks.  Nobody seems bothered because of their isolated location and she takes off and heads inside.  Once she gets inside The Brother steps out of the vehicle and walks slowly around to where The One is pumping gas, and wastes no time in, for the first time ever, truly engaging with The One, one on one.

The Brother: Hey... Umm... I was wondering if I could be candid with you, for once?

The One: Yeah... Of course...

The Brother: How trustworthy do you feel she (Hailey) is?  I mean, do you honestly believe we can trust her because my sister was abducted from her house while she had you far away...

The One nods.

The One: Believe me, I've grappled with that question when everything went down, myself.  The fact is, I do trust her.  She was me, and wanted to be me before I was.  She taught me everything I knew, and really pushed me to understand how to be shrewd and take that previous bastard out.  So I believe in her as a friend because she is the only one who has ever shown that kind of friendship to me.

The Brother: But is that just blind trust on your part?  Couldn't she be using your past to make us both part of a much bigger plan of hers to get back to where she wanted to be?  You said it yourself, she wanted to be you, so could there be that jealousy factor in play?

The One: I won't lie and say it's not a fair question because it is.  I just don't believe it is the case here.  But let me ask you, candidly, why are you so concerned?

The Brother: I don't know... Something about what I think I heard the other night in the woods, when she kind of went off by herself.  I knew she was making a phone call and it sounded like she was immediately calling her parents after everything we had just discussed...

The One immediately pulls her head back and squints, in a state of shock.

The Brother: ... I know, my thoughts exactly.  And I believe you.  I believe what you're doing is for the right reasons.  I believe in the FBI because they aren't under my parents thumb, and you wouldn't have brought in legitimate law enforcement that had no influence from them, if you weren't taking this seriously... And to me, that says a lot.  And if I'm being blunt... It made every shred of doubt I had in you disappear completely.

The One: Well let me first say I'm glad.  I'm glad we finally can say we see eye to eye.  I don't blame you for doubting me, or not willing to believe I had you and your sister's best interest.  So I appreciate that...

The Brother nods.

The One: ... Having said that, I want to say something that, on the surface, will contradict it all.

The Brother now is confused.

The One: ... Don't trust anyone until your sister is safely back with you again.  Don't trust me, the FBI, anyone, until you see results because I don't know what your parents told you to make you agree to stay captive for so long, but the fact is, you have every right and privilege to doubt the world until you see results.  And I'm not going to try and take that right away.

The Brother: And that's the attitude that has given me faith in you because, even as much as I doubted you, you have never wavered in how you've acted.  You've been the same person.  And seriously, would someone tell me not to believe anything they say unless they were legitimately going to do something to fix and prove they're not full of it.  Up until you, everyone has just told me, "Oh trust me, we are doing what is best for you," and next thing I know I am a prisoner by my own parents.

Seriously... Those two would say things to me like, "you know we keep you here for your safety," and "your job is to keep your sister safe and this place safe so we can't have you leaving."  They knew I saw through the lies, but they also had those two guards, who would monitor my sister, keep an eye on me and one day I wanted fresh air and just walked outside, next thing I know I'm pushed up against a wall and being interrogated and beaten for leaving.  So I figured you were on their side all along.  I figured you just wanted me miserable and to be a prisoner, and to use me to get to my sister.  Now I see things were never like that and I owe you a major apology...

The One: Stop right there.  You owe me nothing, and most importantly I haven't EARNED an apology or that respect yet.  Your sister is in danger, and for that there is still blood on my hands.  Nobody elses... You did everything you could.  I didn't.  I get feeling like things have changed and you wanting to praise and respect me, but until I finish this, I don't deserve anything.  Once this is all over, then you can say what you want, express your feelings, and do whatever because your sister will be safe.  But until then, I'm as guilty as everyone in this mess.  I'm still the same person who led her to those "seances" where she was abused and drugged.  I'm still the same piece of shit who watched her parents, of all people, do these things to her and not do anything at the time to stop it.

Face it, I haven't made up for anything, especially now that she is back in their hands.  To be honest, I wouldn't blame you if you hated me right now, and you wanted me brought to the same justice as your parents.  I still have a ways to go and a lot to atone for before I accept or get ANY credit or praise, whatsoever...

The Brother goes to respond, but The One makes a subtle shushing noise to signal for him to be quiet or change the subject.  He immediately knows this is a signal that Hailey is returning from inside the store.

Hailey: ... One of the cleanest bathrooms on the side of the road I've ever been in... Also got everyone a couple things...

The One nods, and The Brother looks at The One wondering what she's going to do.  The One wastes no time in seeing what kind of answers she can get.

The One: Appreciate it... So what was with the call to your parents the other night in the woods?

Hailey immediately freezes, and the look on her face changes from happy-go-lucky, to almost ghostly white, having not realized that she was overheard.  She begins to think of how the best way to respond is.

Hailey: Umm.. Honestly... I just was calling to make sure they knew that shit was getting real, and it was their fault, ultimately.  I wanted them to know they were as much in the crosshairs of all of this as anyone...

The initial "umm" makes The One wary of what Hailey is saying.

The One: You sure that's all you said?

Hailey: Why?  Are you suggesting that I'm not being honest?

Rather than see the scene escalate, The Brother quickly interjects.

The Brother: Hey... Hey... Before anything gets out of line, I'm the one who heard you on the phone and asked The One if she did, too.  I didn't know what was said or hear anything but the initial sound of your mom's voice.  We have to all be open with one another here, and I wanted to do my part.  So if you want to be suspect of someone questioning things, it's me to be the person to direct it to.  I'll be the scapegoat for this because I just want my sister back safe.

Hailey's gaze looks his way, and becomes less intense, but still wary.  Her tone, too, is much less aggressive and defensive.

Hailey: ... Like I said, I wanted to make sure they knew I wasn't going to protect them, and they should be ready to be on the authority's radar once this all comes to a head because they were complicit in The Oracle being snatched again.

The One chimes back in, effectively ending the situation.

The One: Then that's what happened, and the air is cleared up.  We confronted the problem, got our answer, everyone said their peace, and we made sure any potential rumors or conspiracy theories floating among us were eliminated.  Am I right?

The Brother nods.

Hailey: Definitely... Sorry for getting defensive...

The One: We all would have... No worries...

Hailey approaches The Brother, and in a strange showing of emotion, give him a side hug as a sign of apology and mending.

Hailey: I'm sorry for making you worry unnecessarily...

The Brother is quick to reciprocate the side hug.

The Brother: Don't worry about it, I understand...

Hailey and The Brother make their way to the passenger side of the car where both begin to get in.  Hailey looks up at The One as she finishes pumping, and The One feels like she sees a look hinting at a sense of shallowness in Hailey's words.  The One just stares back and watches as Hailey enters the vehicle and she puts the pump back on the stand before getting in the vehicle herself, and driving them along to their next destination for the next planned phase of the mission.

Her look, to me, wasn't genuine.  Her fear of getting caught was.  But my questions were bigger than just "what" was said, but why?  Her parents had been the root cause of everything happening the way it did, and now she's in full communication with them?  What did she reveal?  What could she have said to them to reveal their plan, possibly jeopardizing everything?  All of these questions ran through my mind.  And I knew my impatience wants me to seek answers, but my logic tells me that if she is admitting she made the call, there is a chanc to sloly extract more information over time and paint a clearer picture of where things stand.

But the reality is simple... If she's feeding information, I will find out.  If she's being legit, I will find out.  The plans are in place with contingencies I have made for any and all possible outcomes and I will do whatever I can to ensure they are executed properly, and The Oracle is brought home safe.
{PROMO}

In, ironically, the same parking lot of the, now closed, convenience store, The One stands alone, with her vape in hand, and the occasional sound of a vehicle passing by in the rural nighttime.

Just like I said, just like I speculated, and sadly, not as I had hoped, the Kimberly Williams Clusterfuck-O-Mania match was just that, but without the desired result of a championship around the waists of myself or Pro.  It was pure insanity and trying to keep up, as a competitor, with who was ahead and where you stood was something that just created chaos throughout the entire night.

And sadly I got caught up in the chaos...

Yeah, I scored some pinfalls of my own.  Yeah I put my name on the leaderboard.  Yeah I went out there and I put some wins together, but with all of the weird ass stipulations, I didn't leave with anything.  Now how does that make me feel?  How do I feel, having another, effective, title opportunity slip through my fingers?  Honestly, it's something that I am beginning to realize gets old in this business.  I am beginning to see why titles mean something to people.  They show advancement, and achievement.  They show the world that you can do something better than others, and as much as I wish I had something to show for my work, but then I stop and realize that I do... I do have something special to show for my work, and it's something of a "title" that I hold near and dear to my heart...

I have a friend...

Pro is someone who, honestly, I didn't expect to become someone who I have become this close to, this respective of, and this fond to have around me... So much so I have taken a lot of what has happened to her, as something that isn't just against her, or against Ducky, whom I'm not as close with, but against me as well.  This whole Dancing Bear, Adam Allocco, bullshit, normally, I wouldn't waste my time with.  I would see it as trivial between adults who obviously don't have their shit together and have some weird deal going on that I am not going to waste my time with.  But because it involves someone I have put my faith in, given my word to, and looked at as someone who I believe is special in my life... It is no longer bullshit...

Now the entire backstory, the entire underlying story, I don't know it.  I don't pretend to sit there and have these types of conversations with Pro because they aren't ones she likes bringing up.  They bring out the rage and the destruction.  So I have had to gauge everything from the outside looking in, and the fact that, from what I see, there is some juvenile in a pedophile costume hurting Ducky, and forcing Pro to protect her, I see an opportunity to take that burden off of her shoulders and let her see that Pro is no longer alone in this fight.  She isn't forced to protect Ducky alone.  While I may not know Ducky, while she and I may not interact like Pro and I do, she is a strong part of Pro's family hierarchy and I will do my damnedest to ensure that Pro knows I am not just on HER side, but the side of Nicole and Ducky as well, even if they may not be as close to me as Pro is.

So while I may not know the backstory, I know the reality.  You hurt a member of MY FRIENDS and MY FAMILY, you hurt me, and you make an enemy of me.  It's the whole notion that I have eluded to with Pro and I... You fuck around... You will find out... And on Breakdown Pedo Bear learned what happened when you mess with Ducky.  You garner the rage of The One.  You garner the same pain that Pro brings, but in a much more methodical and thought out manner.  Pro, I will admit, allows herself to act on emotion.  And she's rightfully allowed.  I can sit back and calculate what I am going to do and how I am going to make sure that someone who is going to be so disingenuous in their apology, in their card, and then blame it on opposing thumbs?  Eat shit, Bear... You got what was coming to you, and you EARNED the beating deserved for hurting Ducky.

And let this be a warning to you... If you want to continue to play this game with her, I will embarrass you more and more each time.  I made you say what you HAD to say no matter what you may have thought was what you were going to say and laugh off.  And if you think that's embarrassing, you haven't seen anything yet.  And the irony there is I am saying this to a person dressed in a bear costume and asking the world to actually take him seriously in a business like this.

Maybe you can't be embarrassed anymore...

Or maybe you can?

I guess it is up to you to make the decision on whether or not you're willing to risk... Heh... Fucking around and finding out... Again...

As a car pulls into the closed convenience store, the headlights illuminate The One briefly.  The One pauses to see if this is anything she needs to worry about, but the vehicle quickly continues turning around and leaving back in the direction it came, paying The One no mind.  The One vapes, and continues.

And somehow, all of this nonsense between a man in a bear suit leads me into my next match, and the next episode of Breakdown...

No... Really...

Thankfully I am not going to be having to somehow justify having some kind of legitimate contest of talent with someone the likes of a Dancing Bear, but instead, it's a bit more intriguing, honestly.  It's really a bit more, curious.  You see, I'm coming up on being in SCW for a year, now and I have happened to cross paths both against and with several individuals.  Some have been positive experiences, and others have been, well, not so much.  In this case, somehow intertwined into this tangled web we weave, is someone whom I believed was of the earlier variety, and a more positive and respectable encounter.  The reason I think this is simple... Like with my belief thak Kimberly Williams and I had created a mutual respect based on our Trios competition, and she was showing it a couple weeks back...

The One smirks.

So to did I believe the same with Adam Allocco...

Adam, you see, is someone I praised greatly during our Trios Tournament run.  I said of him that he wasn't of those I was out to rid from SCW, and instead marked a generation that was able to withstand time and the political atmosphere that I have sought to rid.  Now, the one thing I may have not mentioned was he would occasionally run away from it, but he would always seem to come back, stronger than ever, ready to try and establish the name Adam Allocco as a defining force in SCW.

And I truly respected that... And this is going to completely go against everything I've said already, but now I have to beat this guy up for hurting the Pedo Bear I just finished beating up, and making my personal puppet on live TV, and threatening to further humiliate...

The One looks around laughing to herself.

Seriously if this weren't some made for Lifetime movie already, I'd be surprised.  But the fact is simple Adam, you are as guilty as the Bear you attacked during Kimberly's melee, and because of that, everything comes full circle.  Everything comes back to one, single, solitary, value that I hold true here, and that is Pro, her alter, and anyone who hurts ANYONE involved...

Like I said earlier, Adam, I don't know all of the ins and outs.  I don't know Ducky's appeal to Dancing Bear, nor will I mince words or actions in dealing with that creep.  And nor do I know your obsession with this same person in a costume to where you had to gang rape him, instead of fighting for a championship like the rest of us were.  What is it about this guy in a bear suit that made you DISRESPECT what Kimberly brought you out there for?  What made you DISRESPECT our partner, the one who YOU, yes YOU motherfucker, used as an intermediary between the three of us in order to ensure we were on the same page?

Why would you disrespect her like that, and ultimately me?

And for a guy who talks about not having thumbs as an excuse, and odds are believes it, when it comes to apologizing?

Who are you, man?  Where did the Adam Allocco go that I was HONORED to team with during the Trios?  Where is the guy who went out there and fought for what was right and wanted to do so against those who continually ruined SCW, like I am trying to do?  Where did that guy go?  Where did his testicles fall of off at along the way to make you into a little bitch like this?

The One shakes her head.

You know what, Adam, I don't care.  I don't care where your balls fell off at.  I don't care where you lost your way at.  The fact is you have crossed a line that has put you in the crosshairs of someone who is near and dear to me personally, and for that, there is no "friendly agreement" when we step into the ring.  You see, when people cross me, when people cross Pro, Ducky, Nicole, or whomever else they may decide to hurt, it becomes personal.  It becomes a fight that I take on and I am not willing to back down from.  What you saw this past Breakdown is that Pro is not willing to either.  That means you've drawn the ire of BOTH of us...

Now, I know you're the legendary Adam Allocco, of the legendary Greaternity faction.  I know you're a former partyboy who, like with Ace and Shawn, would go out there and fornicate amongst the ring rats of this business like your penises had a shelf life, and you wanted to get as much use as you could... But during that time you may have not learned a very valuable lesson...

Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn!

See to you the ringrats were just that... Easy lays... Fun for the boys... A way to get your rocks off... They weren't people who would take you down and take from you what you cherish.  In fact, I believe only Christy Matthews is a woman who has taken something from you that you cherish, so it wouldn't surprise me that you don't know what happens when you cross a woman like this.  I don't think you would understand when you interject yourself into business that is not yours, and involves potential... And I shudder to think this... Star-crossed lovers... But you did... And you hurt Ducky... You angered Pro... And now you get to deal with the one person who is on the outside looking in, and taking it equally as person, ME!

Which is what brings us to the present where everything you and I have had in the past is no longer valid.  It no longer matters to me because you crossed a line that, to me, is indefensible.  You can be greedy.  You can have aspirations of greatness.  But when you inflict personal, PERSONAL, pain and suffering onto someone who matters to me, you become someone lesser than who you ever were in the past.  You no longer are the "legend" that SCW has come to admire, against all odds, facing those who have caused the ups and downs that the organization has faced, with people leaving and having foul tastes in their mouth.

Now you become a target.

Now you become an enemy.

You no longer represent who accompanied me and Kimberly during the Trios...

And THAT... Is solely on you...

This Breakdown, it will mark a continuation, for you.  It will mark something you remember very vividly, but instead of looking up and seeing Pro, you see me.  And it's because you brought this on yourself.  I didn't interject myself, YOU interjected me by attacking someone who means that much to Ducky, and thus, causing this to become personal with Pro and myself.  Pro is no longer alone in her protection of Ducky.  Pro is no longer alone in what she takes personally by the likes of you.

She has backup, now...

Whether or not at that very moment she likes it, wants it, or accepts it, I am there for her.  It is something she is learning to accept, and I willing to work with her on.  So when you cross those lines, when you attack one of us, you attack the whole.  And I am now part of that whole.  I am part of that family, and I will continue to work to prove to them that I am not bullshitting them when I say those words.  I don't take it lightly or say it because I just want her to like me...

I don't get everything happening in Pro's mind... I don't get everything happening in Ducky's mind... But what I do get is they are my friends, and they are my fucking family.  You made it clear you wanted to hurt them, and now, we fire back twice over.  You don't just have Pro beating you down for putting hurt on the heart of Ducky... You have The One... And while you and Ducky or Pro may have crossed paths in the past, this is a new fight for you.  You're now fighting a collective family.  You've now put yourself in the firing line.

So let's see how much of the "old" Adam Allocco still exists.  Let's see if that guy who could overcome the politics, overcome the odds, beat those who were clearly better than him, but that night, couldn't match up to Adam.  Let's see if he exists.  Because your decisions show you're scared.  Your decisions show you're desperate.  Your decisions show you're so lost, you're throwing shit at a wall and PRAYING it sticks...

Consider me Teflon, Adam...

Consider those walls waxed, and your hopes, fruitless...

You have shown yourself to be a shell of who you once were.  You have shown yourself to still be wise, but not be capable of doing things yourself.  THAT is why you used Kimberly against me, like you did.  THAT is why you used us both to carry you to the Trios contract you earned.  And now it's time for the world to see it, much like I have exposed those who I have called out and exposed thus far.  Sadly, your time, Adam, is now up.  You have now drifted into that realm of manipulation, and not execution.  So understand that the facts of this whole matter, this whole situation, everything are not in your favor...

Just like death... Taxes... And in the case of Breakdown... THE ONE!

The One takes one more vape, and exhales the smoke into the lens of the camera, which then slowly fades to black, with only the smoke able to be seen.