Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Selena Frost vs. Damian Angel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selena Frost vs. Damian Angel

1 RP Limit for singles matches; 2 RP Limit for Tag Team matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, October 16, 2019
I of the Storm

“The Hard Lessons Taught – Part 1”

She wasn't feeling any particular cravings or a desire to shut up the mocking voices inside her head. Nor did she even hear any voices in her head at that moment. For right now, Selena Frost felt as normal and 'free' as she could possibly be, and while that may not have seemed like much to anyone else, she was revelling in every second of it.

Who knows when either will come back... she thought to herself – and it was her thoughts in her voice speaking now – not those of Sirus.

It had been about a week since she had seen the 'ghost' that persisted on haunting her. A week since she had taken a single drink. And it wasn't too difficult to understand why. With the stress of the unknown finished with Fatal Fortunes and her place on the Under Attack card set up, the only thing she had to worry about – to truly be concerned over – was the same ever-present worry...

Reaching up, the platinum-blonde's pale hand grasped the pendant of the snowflake and the arctic-blue dragon – the crest of her heritage, her other hand squeezing the hand that was held within it – a hand that squeezed hers back affectionately.

“This is nice.” whispered the soft voice that was like honey to Selena's ears.
“What? Going for a walk?” Selena turned her head to smile down at the pixie-haired redhead as the two walked around the Central Park of New York.

Beside her, Deanna nodded her head as the wind picked up a bit, ruffling her red hair a little. “Gerda was very kind to watch the kids for a few hours.”
“She's married – she's had kids -” Selena explained. “I think she gets it.”

The two shared a short laugh at that, both women remembering that remark Gerda had said years ago when the Frost wives had moved into their home in Manhattan and become Gerda and Kai's neighbours (despite the brisk 10 minute walk apart from their houses). The first surprise had been her response to Selena and Deanna being two women married to each other. ”Oh good for both you! You two are quite the beautiful couple!”. The second had been later after both David and Amiliah had been born.

”You better still be charming your lady.” Gerda had expressed to Selena. “Marriage still needs to be filled with romance!”
“I...I try...” Selena had stammered. “It's difficult with raising children...”
“Oh pish posh!” Gerda had rebelled. “You give me a call and I will look after them! Kai and I would love to look after them.” she had leaned closer to Selena during that conversation. “You need to keep your wife falling in love with you, yes?” she teased.
“Does...does Kai do that for you?” Selena had asked.

A slight crimson and a knowing smile brushed across Gerda's face. “It is inappropriate for a lady to speak of such intimacies regarding her marriage, my dear.” she replied simply, but the glow in her eyes...

“Really...” Selena continued, walking in stride with her beautiful wife. “The way she keeps encouraging us, making sure our 'love is fresh and new like a garden'...”
“I think it's sweet.” Deanna smiled, sticking her tongue out playfully at Selena. “You think her and Kai take time for themselves like that?”

“Well... it's not really our place to assume anything.” Selena shrugged. “But if they are – I mean, good for them, right?”
Deanna nodded, laying her head against Selena's shoulder as they walked. “I hope that's us some day.” she sighed contently. “Couple of old lovers giving a new couple marriage advice.”
“What? You want to be old?” Selena asked. “Deanna the Sage?”
“Only if I get one of those long, white beards like in Lord of the Rings.” Deanna replied.
“I thought white hair was MY thing.” Selena teased.
“Fine. You want the beard?”
“I don't need a beard.” Selena gave a flick of her head. “People already know I have a wife. Who'd I be really fooling?”

Giving a mock-gasp, Deanna stood back on her own and playfully swatted Selena's shoulder. The redhead felt the soft fabric of Selena's thin, wool, black coat that was covered with blue and white snowflake embroidery. It covered most of the Snow Queen's maroon-shirt and some of her black pants. Despite the cool breeze of the Fall weather, Selena was dressed in rather light clothing – a stark contrast compared to Deanna, whom had chosen blue jeans, a black, thicker wool shirt than Selena's and a thick, red and black flannel coat that was, again, thicker wool than Selena's. The scarf of purple added to her insulation of warmth. That's what I get for marrying a polar bear. Deanna thought to herself before looking back up at her wife. Gently, with her free hand, Deanna turned to face Selena, stopping the two so she could take Selena's platinum-blonde braid into her hand and wrap it gently up and in front of Selena's mouth and chin, creating a sort of 'make-shift beard' for the Snow Queen.

“Hoo hoo!” Deanna teased, moving the hair up and down slightly as Selena rolled her eyes playfully. “I'm Selena's beard! I transform her into...ummm...” she thought quickly but came up dry. “What's the masculine form of your name, Selena?”
“Silem? Salem maybe?” Selena tried with an unsure shrug. “Sirrus? I don't know. Selena is a pretty feminine name.”
“How bout Odin?” Deanna tried – remembering her wife's preferred deity. “Hoo hoo! I am Odin!” she tried.
“Deanna...” Selena shook her head. “Is this your way of wishing I was a man or something?”
“Oh gods no!” Deanna laughed, lowering the beard down to see her wife's beautiful face. “You're perfect to me.”

Looking around, coyly, the redhead leaned up to whisper into her taller wife's ear. “Besides, who needs a man for what we do.” she teased, reaching up to nibble on Selena's earlobe.
A shiver went through the Snow Queen – Deanna the only person that could bring such a reaction from her. “You can be really naughty sometimes. You know that.”
“Coming from you?” Deanna shot back with a raised eyebrow.
“Yeah...” Selena admitted with a sigh. “I'm kinda weird when it comes to you. The things I want to do.”
“I remember.” Deanna winked before kissing her wife's cheek. “I lost track of the times this morning.”

“Me too.” Selena smiled, but it wasn't a coy smile. Yes, they were speaking 'sexy-talk' to one another, but for Selena, it warmed her heart that the women, having been married nearly three years now, were still unable to get enough of the other. That they could still be spontaneous or fun with one another sexually and otherwise – Selena prayed that Gerda was right and they never lost that. It didn't have to be mind-blowing sex every time – both Deanna and Selena knew that. Nor did it have to be sex at all – but the fact that both women could do such things to the other still – it was wonderful to Selena and, as she gazed into the smiling, emerald-green eyes of her wife, she knew Deanna felt the same way.

Shame you're still lying to her after all these years-

Immediately, Selena clamped her mental guards shut against that familiar whisper of a voice inside her head. She was NOT going to deal with Sirus now – not today. Sirus had no right to be here, ruining her perfect day with Deanna. She had done enough damage already! Selena and Deanna deserved some peace and quiet to be young and in love once in a while after the hell they had been through.

“Your eyes keep shifting between here and far away.” Deanna whispered, still close to Selena.
“Well...” Selena whispered, focusing her best on her wife. “Bring me back to you then.”
Deanna's eyes widened in surprise. “Wha...here? Now?”

Neither woman was overly fond of PDA, but in that moment, Selena was over it, nodding her head and sliding her lips over Deanna's, wrapping her arms around the smaller frame of her wife. The redhead was stiff for a moment, but soon enough melted into her lover's embrace - clutching the front of Selena's coat. The pair, ignoring any sounds around them, grasped onto one another tightly as they kissed, Selena feeling all the dark impulses of her mind slipping back to the shadows of it.

Suddenly, though, Deanna's head ripped back to stare at her wife. “Just to be clear, you just meant a kiss right? Not a...”
The way Deanna looked – alarmed and clearly aware of their VERY public location – caused Selena to giggle without meaning to. “Annnnnnnd moment is gone.” laughed Selena as she gently released her wife.
“No no no!” sighed Deanna. “I just...I don't think...”
“Relax, De.” Selena replied, leaning in to kiss Deanna's forehead. “Not what I meant at all. I just wanted to kiss my wife. Taking Gerda's advice about surprising you.”

A huff of irritation at her wife's teasing escaped Deanna. “Okay.” Deanna nodded. “Getting me all flustered like that...” she muttered under her breath.
“Oh stop.” Selena laughed. “It's not like you've never teased me.”
“Yeah, but you LIKE the cold showers you need to take when I tease you on the phone.”
“Yeah, but I have to... take care of myself first... and without you? Not as much fun.”

Both women blushed furiously at Selena's quiet confession, both looking down to take a few breaths of the cool air to calm themselves.

“We really are like a couple of young lovers.” Selena sighed. “Blunt and...”
“Horny as hell?” Deanna asked with a tilt of her head.
“Gerda really called that.” Selena nodded her head.

It wasn't that sex was all the pair thought about – but given their history, the Frost women had learned to share and treasure every moment they could have together. Making love was part of it and they had quickly grown quite fond of the act with one another. But it was also the cuddling, activities like swimming together, even going on dates – Gerda had helped with that with her offer to watch the children.

“Do you think our kids remind her of hers?” Deanna asked.
Selena shrugged. “Doubtful. I can't imagine any of them having white or red hair.”

Deanna rolled her eyes. “No, but all her kids have gotten married – got kids of her own. You think she misses being a mother or something?”
“Well...” Selena tried to explain as the two women untangled one another from their embrace. “One of my greatest regrets was that I was never there for Elsianna. I mean – she's in school now – but I never got to hear her first words or first steps. I missed out on so many firsts. And when I'm away... travelling to SCW shows, I keep worrying about missing those firsts with David and Amiliah.”

Selena turned to continue walking down the park trail they had been walking.

“Hey...hey...” came Deanna's voice as she rushed to catch up to her wife, taking her hand in hers again. “You know you did what you had to do for Elsa.”
Selena nodded. “I know that. She would still be in Malcolm's hands – his protege or pawn – if I hadn't. Still, I hate myself for missing so many years and putting her through what she went through.”

Reaching up with her free hand, Selena wiped at her eyes – at the tears that threatened to fall.

With Elsianna going to school now (since September – Deanna had tried to teach her a little given her years with tutors) and the inception/birth of Amiliah, the Snow Queen had had to travel to her SCW shows by herself the majority of this past year. And while she loved being a wrestler and being in SCW, she was still bothered by the many 'what-ifs' of missing her family moments. Especially when her mind was haunted...

You don't want you and Elsa to end up like Evangeline and Sirus, do you?

“Sometimes...” Selena whispered, turning her head back to Deanna. “I'm scared of what I saw with Evangeline... how her family ended up.”
“You are NOTHING like Evangeline!” Stressed the redhead. “She...she's a monster.”

The word coming from Deanna's lips surprised Selena. She had never really heard Deanna speak that way about a person. She was sunshine – Selena's sunshine. Hell, she had been thrown into a barricade by Chris Cannon a few years ago and still thought “there was good in him”. It hadn't been till Regan and Sienna had hurt and injured Selena that Deanna had sided with the Snow Queen in fighting back viciously.

But the word “monster”...it sounded so damning coming from her.

“What kind of person can murder their own child?” Deanna whispered with a shake of her head. “I mean, you read about it and see it in the news – parents doing this kind of thing to partners, their kids -” she turned to gaze up at the platinum-blonde. “Aren't we supposed to protect our children?” her eyes had slight tears forming. “I'm sorry – it happened months ago and...I'm still bothered by it.”

“I am too.” Selena whispered, leaning in to kiss Deanna's forehead. You have no idea how bothered I still am by it.

Deanna melted into the contact of her wife for a moment before speaking. “You won't become her, okay? I'll make sure of it.”

The quiet promise seemed to lighten Selena's spirits a little, allowing her to give a nod before the pair continued walking down the trial and onto the busy sidewalks of New York. Several of the stores were already massively decorated with Halloween ornaments from plastic tombstones to hanging ghosts on wires to lit-up skulls (Selena particularly liked some of the full body costumes she saw in the window display).

However, as the pair walked past a certain shop, the Snow Queen felt her arm being held back gently. Turning around, she saw that her beloved redheaded wife had stopped, her soft eyes scanning the window fully.

“Deanna?” Selena asked, quietly shuffling back to the younger woman's side. “See something?”

Deanna didn't answer right away, instead allowing Selena to turn her head to the window display in front of them now. It wasn't anything Selena hadn't seen in her walk down the street. There were numerous costumes hang up on one section of the window – costumes from superheroes to typical Halloween creatures like zombies and vampires all still in their clear-plastic packaging, creating a wall of rectangular options for the avid trick-or-treater. But in the centre of the display – well, Selena had to take in the whole image at once to appreciate it. There were several skeletons in tuxedos standing in formation, fake autumn leaves littering the display-section's 'ground'. One skeleton even held a handkerchief to its eye-socket, as if it was crying.

In the centre, however, Selena spied the Bride of Frankenstein and the Frankenstein creature – yes, she knew the difference – standing there, hands clasped together. The Bride was dressed just as her name suggested – a bride. The frilly white of her dress contrasted to the bleak black of her hair which shot straight up like something from The Simpsons. The big guy – the Creature – had on a black jacket, pants and boots that seemed to add some height to the already large frame of the mannequin. They all were mannequins, to be clear, but the only ones with clear, frozen expressions/faces were the two creatures supposedly getting married.

“The Marriage of Frankenstein...” Selena said aloud – just in wit. “Really surprised no one has made a movie about that.”
“Hmmm...” Deanna hummed, her eyes still on the scene as Selena rambled on.
“Well, there's Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Curse of Frankenstein, Frankenstein meets the Wolfman, I think... Can't really recall any 'Marriage of Frankenstein'.”

Still, despite the Snow Queen's jokes, she had to admit that it was a well decorated scene. It actually made her feel a bit more... Halloweeny? Could she say that? It wasn't a word but it described the situation.

“Can I say that I feel more Halloweeny seeing this display?” she asked with a smile, turning her head to gaze at her wife.
“Yeah...” Deanna nodded, keeping her eyes on the display. “I won't judge you.”
“Good. I feel more 'Halloweeny' seeing this display!” the platinum-blonde declared with thrust of her free hand. She returned her smile and attention towards her wife just in time to see Deanna smile, though only slightly, and yet her eyes still would not live the sight before them.

“What is it, Deanna?” Selena tried moving closer to her paramour until Deanna's arm, shoulder and part of her back were nestled against the wrestler's front. “You're staring holes into the glass.” she whispered, lowering her head to kiss Deanna's temple. “What is it about this display that has you so intrigued, my love?” Selena's whisper breathed over Deanna's ear and another kiss was placed on the redhead's temple. Every time Selena did, Deanna would smile a little. “Hmmm?” another kiss. “We could buy those costumes – though I don't think I'd need the platform shoes. I'm already taller than you.”

“No...” Deanna sighed before finally turned around fully to face her wife, Selena's hands sliding with Deanna's movements to wrap themselves around her waist. “I just saw...”

Deanna turned her head back to the display, specifically the white dress on the Bride. Quickly, Selena followed her gaze, trying to see exactly where Deanna's eyes went. “What? The scene? A wedding? The dress?”

Selena could have kept guessing – and she actually was prepared to – except Denna's head snapping back to face the platinum-blonde caused Selena's mouth to close and her jaw to tighten shut – like slamming a door closed and quickly doing up the deadbolt.

“Remember when we went to get my wedding dress fixed by Mercedes?” Deanna quickly asked. “And you told her that we were planning on getting our vows renewed after the baby was born?”
“R-right.” Selena's voice came out slower than before. “So she would fix it.”
“Yeah...” Deanna's pace matched Selena in speed. “Buuuut then you said that you wanted to... and you would if I wanted to? And I said 'yes'?”
“Okay...” Selena tried. “I remember.”

“Well, we agreed after the baby was born – and that was months ago – and you haven't even spoken a word about it since...” Deanna's voice trailed off nervously. Whether it was because she was worried about ruining what had been a nice and pleasant day between wife and wife or if she was worried that the reason Selena hadn't brought it back up was because she didn't want to do it, Deanna wasn't sure.

Slowly, the Snow Queen took a deep breath before casting her gaze towards the display. She took in the scene again, the skeletons, the Bride and the Creature, but this time, it was a little different. This time, the skeletons were their friends: Jean and Zoe, their closest friends – practically family. Amy and Lydia – Deanna's sister and sister-in-law, whom Deanna had convinced to attend after hours of talking on the phone. Selena's own birth parents – Alejandra and Jonathan VanHohenheim!

And there, in a black tuxedo would be her – one made specifically for her figure – her platinum braid tied perfectly and hanging over her shoulder. And Deanna – in the beautiful, white dress she had worn to their wedding almost three years ago. Maybe in the Spring – Deanna's favourite season. The pair had picked Christmas Day as their wedding day last time – so it would only be fair that Deanna would have her perfect choice this time....

Truly, as Selena looked at the display, the idea continued to sound wonderful, just like it had when she had made it up in front of Mercedes and then had been asked by Deanna to make it real. And easily, part of her wanted to do just that – have the crowd, have the party, have the wedding in Spring-

An excellent idea... came the hiss of a rather annoying voice. And all those people are going to see you lose it the second I show up and you need to down some booze – 'Here comes the bride! Wobbling side to side!' it sang, filling Selena's ears painfully.

Suddenly, the beautiful image in her mind was warped – as if by the tune in her own damn head. Now, the 'friends and family' she had thought of were either laughing at her (as Amy would) or shaking their heads in disapproval (like Jean and Zoe) as the woman in the tuxedo – her – threw up on the ground, having drunk too much to quell the voices in her head.

But the bride – Selena could see Deanna there, tears running down her face. Tears of shame. Her hair was long again, having grown back to just pass her shoulders but even that couldn't distract the Snow Queen from seeing her wife in that display – horrified that she was married to someone that was...that was...

No! Selena's mind rebelled. I am not addicted like before! I haven't had a drink in a week. And I only drink a mouthful or two! That's it! I don't get blitzed or off the walls! Nothing! I have this under control! She took a deep breath. Conceal... she told herself. Don't feel!

“Right.” the voice, more hurt than angry, pierced through Selena's thick veil in her mind, ripping her back to reality – to the beautiful day in New York and the even more beautiful woman that was pushing herself out of Selena's arms. “Okay, I'll drop the subject-”

“No!” Selena spat out, reaching out to grab Deanna's closest hand with both of hers.
“You're going to have an anxiety attack if I continue. Which means you didn't mean it when you said-”
“I meant what I said then and I mean it now!” Selena rushed out her words in a near mumble, Deanna almost unable to understand what her wife had just said.

It didn't seem to stop Selena as she spoke. “Next Spring, okay? We can pick whatever time you want. Your birthday, Amiliah's or David's, we can have it outside-”
“Whoa, whoa! Slow down!” Deanna tried to calm her wife, taking her hands and squeezing them tightly. “You really are having a panic attack. Breathe! Come on, Selena!”

Stopping herself, Selena obeyed her wife, while simultaneously repeating her mantra over and over again to also calm her mind. “I just wanted to talk about it.” She heard Deanna reply softly. “Not plan it all out now.”

Again, Selena nodded, her eyes closed as she breathed. The visions in her head had slowly vanished and now, as she opened her eyes, she saw the display in her peripheral vision. She also felt her wife's hands on both sides of her face and emerald-green eyes staring into her sapphire ones.

“Better?” Deanna asked.
“Yeah. Sorry – not sure what triggered that.” Selena replied. “My mind just...went to places...”
“Alright...bad places?”
“Not...” Selena tried desperately to chose her words carefully. “Not at first.” she settled on. “The idea of renewing our vows – marrying you again, essentially... I really liked that idea-” she gave a tilt of her head. “Actually, I loved that idea.”

A small smile broke across Deanna's face. “Really?”
Slowly, Selena nodded, but her next words were harder to get out. “But then I thought of...”

Ah ah! Musn't tell her about your fears of getting drunk in front of her! She'll hate you for drinking and hate you for lying about it all this time!

“I thought of the Frosts and the Frostmeres and how they haven't made a move against us – we haven't heard anything from Nicodemus since we first met him – we don't know how he is going to act when he finds out we, essentially, helped kill his daughter-”
“Alright, calm down.... calm down, sweetie...” Deanna reminded Selena, giving the Snow Queen's hands a firm squeeze.
“I'm trying.” Selena sighed.
“Well...” Deanna thought quickly. “You said you loved the idea. And you said 'Springtime'. I... I would love to do in the Springtime.”

She was trying to calm Selena through distraction, and while Selena knew this, the platinum-blonde clung to it with all she had. “Where?” Selena asked. “You tell me, okay?”

“Okay...” Deanna looked around the street they currently occupied before slowly walking down it, keeping her wife close to her so she could support the wrestler. “I've never really thought of a place specifically, but – somewhere outside?”
“Outdoor wedding?”
Deanna nodded. “Right at sunset...”
“Maybe a lakeside.” Selena offered, her voice becoming stronger as her calm returned.
“Oh, a lakeside would be beautiful!” Deanna exclaimed.
“Would you wear the same outfit?” Selena asked.
“Maybe? I don't know...” Deanna answered. “Would you?”
“I...” Selena paused as she thought about it. “I don't know – I thought about wearing a tux... maybe?”
“A suit? Really?”
“What? I wear pantsuits all the time.” Selena stuck her tongue out at Deanna's playful question.

“Fair enough.” Smiled the redhead. “So...Spring?”
“Yep – Spring next year. I promise.” Selena answered with finality.

Oh wow – that gives you what? Ten months tops to solve EVERYTHING about yourself? This is going to be rich-

“After Halloween, we can talk about an actual date, okay?”

Deanna nodded her reply, earning a chaste kiss from Selena as the pair resumed their normal walking pattern from earlier, hands clasped in one another's.

“Great.” exclaimed Selena. “Now all we have to do is stay out of trouble and make sure nothing bad happens to change our minds-”

The chimes of Deanna's phone immediately started going off. The two women looked at one another in shock and a bit of dismay.

“Oh, you gotta be kidding me.” Selena huffed in frustration, releasing Deanna's hand and marching a few steps ahead. “If that is trouble on the line-”
“I'll curse too.” Deanna stated as she dug out her phone and retrieved the call. “Yes?” she waited a moment. “Oh, hello Gerda!” she turned her head to Selena. “It's Gerda.” before returning her attention to the phone in her hand. “What? Okay – slow down and... are you serious?!”

“Oh, perfect.” muttered Selena under her breath. I don't mind fate putting me on the opening show of Breakdown back in Milwaukee, but if it's screwing with us now...

“Alright, we'll head there now. Thank you, Gerda. We'll be back home soon.”

Quickly, after speaking that line, Deanna hung up the phone and held her arm up to hail a taxi. “We gotta get to Elsianna's school.”
“Wha- why?!” Immediately, Selena's anger was overpowered by her motherly fear for her child. “What happened?”
“There was a fight.” Deanna stated quickly as a cap pulled up in front of them. Muttering the address of the school a few times so the driver could get it, Deanna practically dove into the car seat in the back, moving out of the just in time for Selena to (far more gracefully) slide into the seat beside her.

“Gerda was called by the principal and apparently there was a fight at school, they need us to come there and talk to them.”
“Talk to us?” Selena asked. “They should be talking to the person who – oh my god – what if Elsianna is hurt?!”
“She's not.” Deanna stated. “Gerda said it was a scuffle and some shots got in-”

“Why are they hurting her, Deanna?” Selena asked, though she didn't really need an answer. Elsianna was so much like her mother, and she had been bullied before at the orphanage for her platinum hair, just like Selena had throughout most of her childhood and teenage life. “I just... I can't.... I didn't want her to go through what I did-”

“Selena...”
“She's not going to understand why people are judging her...”
“Selena.”
“She's just going to grow up hating everyone – like I did for so long -”

“SELENA!” Deanna urged, stopping the Snow Queen with one simple sentence:

“Selena... Elsianna was the one who started the fight. Elsianna was the one who beat up a kid.”

The Royal Letter

Dear Supreme Championship Wrestling and Damian Angel,

Fighting. It's an interesting notion. I mean – that's what SCW is about. Some of us call it wrestling at a high level. Others on the roster would call it brawling. Some use it for punishment or asserting themselves. Some, like me, view this as a sport and seek out to be the best – something I feel everyone here in SCW should strive to be.

But there is no denying the obvious. We, the SCW roster - we fight. We punch, we kick, we grapple, sometimes we use weapons on each other. We fight one another to beat the other. Injuries happen, as was announced the other day with AJ Helms. Blood is spilled – I can attest to that. And while I've always thought of this as a form of gentlewoman's duel, at least for most of my matches, I know that there are others that just want to hurt people.

And just to be clear, looking ahead, I am not speaking about Owen Cruze when I say that. No, while I would like to speak about Owen and our upcoming match at Under Attack on this platform here and now – excited as I am for that – I'm afraid this is not the appropriate time. I do apologize, Owen, maybe I'll get a chance to talk to you at Breakdown tomorrow night. But right now, my focus is on making sure I can get to Breakdown in the best condition I possibly can so you can have the match you have challenged for. That you deserve. My focus is to make sure nothing happens to shift or change your views on our match or of me. In short, you will see me do all I can to make sure our match is tainted by this Breakdown.

And to do that... I have to go through someone that fights...well, he is one of the people that I spoke of that fights for power and to hurt people. The 'Devil Himself', Damian Angel...

Which brings me now to you, Damian. You and me? We've never really crossed paths before, have we? I mean, I know of you and I have heard of your legacy here in SCW. During my time studying to be Adrenaline Champion, I certainly heard of you. But, I have to admit, that it is a bit of a shock that we have not face sooner than here and now, because there so many jokes about “hell freezing over” that could have been used in a situation like this...

Yes...

Forgive me, but I'm not really in the mood for jokes right now, Damian. I'm not going to make puns in this Royal Letter. Because I am imagining you, surrounded by your followers Malphas and Behemoth of Har Megiddo, spewing your lines of destruction and disgrace. I imagine you sitting there with your “I'm so evil! I destroy all!” stance and looking down on someone like me. Why? Because you've been here longer?

Hate to break it to you, 'devil', but last time you spoke, you bragged about being a world champion and how facing you would be the closest anyone ever got to being a world champion. Well, that isn't quite true with me. Because I've been a world champion as well. I've been at the top and, unlike you, I intend to be back up there again. It won't be today or tomorrow but that day is coming. That is not just what I believe, it is what I know in my heart. And I've taken down people with bigger accolades and names than both of us to prove that.

So let's dispense with the whole 'trying to scare Selena' thing you are going to do, Damian, and let's get to the basic of it. You and me. This Breakdown. Straight wrestling match. Personally, you're in my favourite kind of match. No tricks. No gimmicks. No weapons. Merely our abilities and our will to get us through.

Now: do I think you're going to be alone? No. Do I think I'm facing less of you one-on-one and more of Har Megiddo and you? I'd be a fool not to think that.

But I don't care. Foolish as that may sound.

You see, you can huff and puff like the Big Bad Wolf and threaten me all you want. I know how good you are. You're someone that's done so much in SCW – didn't I just say that? You got the World title reign. Before me and Christy you held the Adrenaline title more than practically any other superstar. You're easily a future Hall of Fame person, no denying that.

But was it you that hung Christy Matthews upside down and dangled her several feet above the air?
Was it you that ran cars into SCW superstars in the parking lot?
Was it you that piledrove Mr. D. into the mat and assaulted staff?

These are the evils that I have witnessed in my years here in SCW, years that you have been gone, Devil. These are wrongs that you have had no part of.

Is that an unfair statement? That you are not responsible for all the issues in SCW? Maybe it is, but please, allow me to keep going.

Was it you that bruised my ankle and put me in crutches for weeks?
Was it you that damaged my ribs over and over again in the last four years?
Was it you that threatened my children and... and my wife?
Was it you that smashed my head with a monitor? Stomped my skull into a chair?

Was ANY of that you, Damian?

None of it was. I know exactly who did those things to me. I know exactly who has said those words to me because I have had nightmares of such moments in my career that I was genuinely scared. I have been scared before. I have been afraid before. By people that are very powerful. People that look at you and your 'devil persona' and they laugh. They laugh, Damian, because it's just like Chad Evans coming and proclaiming he is God, and what did 'God' do in his time here this time around? He made some noise, abused a rather troubled girl, held tag-titles for an instant and then... poof... he ran away. The 'Almighty God'... yet we are to fear the 'Almighty Devil'?

I'm not laughing at you, Damian. Like I said, I'm not making puns in this letter or jokes because I want you to understand this about me. From my nightmares to the days that I was almost broken but did not break – if you know nothing else about me here and now then you will know this:

I am not scared of you.

You don't scare me, Damian. What you will say, what you will promise – go back to most of my matches this year, everyone has said it! Hell, I had Giovanni Aries ready to jump off a scaffold and kill me – or did you miss his “DIE LIZARD KING!” roar at the end of Apocalypse?

You want to hurt me? Torture me? Make me your plaything? Kudos, you join the list of those like Regan Street, Giovanni Aries, Rachel Foxx, Josh Hudson, really I could go on – probably be another long list that Sienna Swann and Bree Lancaster can complain about. And yet, despite all of that, here I am, still here. Still standing. Still able to go on my own.

And no matter what you THINK you're going to do to me, Damian, what you are powerless to change – what you have NO control over – is that I am going to be at Under Attack to fight Owen Cruze. No matter how much you hurt me, torture me or whatever. I will NOT let down him or SCW by not showing up! I will NOT be.... them!

So, where does that leave us, Damian? Your promises don't frighten me and I know my words about faith and belief won't faze you. So, this comes down to a wrestling match.

A match I want to win!

Because while I don't believe for a second that you are 'the Devil', Damian, you ARE a former World Champion. You ARE a challenge. That is enough of a reason for me to want to win. Call it vanity, I don't really care. But the idea of beating another world champion like you? After I just beat one in Christy Matthews in my last match at Fatal Fortunes?

Yes, I want that.

I'm not ashamed of that. I'm not ashamed of wanting to fight to be better. I'm not ashamed of wanting to come out of this with momentum heading to Under Attack. I've made this last section of 2018 and onward about proving that my best is not behind me but in front of me. I've made it my mission to fight anyone and everyone – the best SCW can throw at me. The fact that they have given me the last two number one contenders for the world title before the world champion got a crack at them? The fact that they have thrown former world champions at me and now you?

Like I said, Damian, I'm not scared – I'm beyond thrilled!

I want this. I want to fight you. SCW wants me to fight you. And the True-Believers want me to fight you. In fact, dare I say, I think SCW and the True-Believers would love to see me beat you. I know Donovan Kayl would. Pretty sure he'd be pleased to see that.

And you know what? That's one more reason I need to win tonight. Because Donovan Kayl is the reason I have a Trios contract still in my hands. Maybe I owe him, maybe I just respect him so much that what you've done to him makes me sick.

Regardless of the specifics of that reason, it serves as more motivation for me, Damian, to stand tall above you in Idaho. To beat the 'Devil' and show that the same kind of tactics – the threats, the theatrics, the masses, the ambushes – the tactics that hurt me back in July won't slow me down now.

I'm stronger than that now.
I'm smarter than that now.
I'm faster than that now.
I'm better than that now.

And tomorrow night, I am going to prove that. Whether you believe it afterwards or not... is really not my concern.

Sincerely,
Selena Michelle Frost