Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Team Desire vs. The European Fiery Nation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 RP limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET WEDNESDAY, July 12, 2023
Gigi Steward | "A Goddesses Road Traveled"

In Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Gigi's rental car pulls up to a cute house in a nice neighborhood. Gigi parks the car on the sidewalk and gets out. She walks up the walkway to the front door and rings the doorbell.Robin Brooks comes to the door and opens it. She takes one look at Gigi and immediately why she's here.

"Seriously? Did she send you here to talk to me about maybe smoothing things over with the jury?" Robin accuses Gigi. Gigi looks confused not knowing what Robin is talking about.

"Uh what? No. Did Katie do something? What am I saying of course she did. What did Katie do?" She asks Robin.

"It's a long story. Come on in since you were sent by her." Robin holds the door open for Gigi for her to walk inside.

"You remember the whole Queensblade arc she did. Well the Brats weren't happy with her. So short answer she was put on trial and the Brats and no longer a thing."

Gigi spins around and looks at Robin with a shocked expression. "What?" Gigi can't believe what had just come across her ears. Are you serious? How did Katie take it? Not too well if you thought I was her to try and win you over for an appeal."

"Actually she was ok with it. We gave her what she wanted. Autumn had tracked her down living at some fancy hotel trying to run away from us." Robin tells Gigi the story, but Gigi raises her hand to stop her.

"I know about the hotel. I found Katie there too and what she was trying to do. It's why I'm here. I know she tried running away from her problems. I understand she was just as much a victim of the powers that consumed her. Still I can't stop being mad at her for running." Gigi explains her situation to Robin.

"And that's when we all agreed to break things off. Giving Katie what she wanted. Do not hurt any of us again." Robin finishes the story.

"Yeah, that's great for you and the Brats. I'm just a little different." Gigi says as she walks with Robin into the next room and sit down on the couch. "We found her and dragged her back home. Now she's trying to find a way to reconcile with me."

"So what are you going to do?" Robin asks Gigi.

"I need to find myself. Rediscover my Goddess and come to peace with everything." Gigi leans back and rests herself on the couch. "I met up with my dad recently and we had a nice talk. Now I meet up with you. Maybe someone who knows Katie could help me find my way to peace."

"Oh, I see. You want to forgive her?" Robin asks.

"No. I want to stop being mad at her and find a way to be my own person. Do not need Katie to lean on." Gigi tries to explain herself better.

"Well I wish I could help you, but not being mad at Katie I don't think anyone knows the secrets too." Robin tells Gigi as she shakes her head at an impossible scenario.

"But you were a group together. The Brat Pack helped Katie grow so much. She went from being that villian, an Evil Queen that the women in SCW saw her as during her Women's Championship reigns to being smarter and wiser and more caring about people around her." Gigi stands up off the cross and fanatically walks around the room.

"I think you might be giving Katie a little too much credit." Robin tells Gigi trying to break the glass vision she paints Katie as.

"No. She changed. She was better. That's the Katie I want back. Her running was trying to blend the two sides of her into one. Maybe what I need to do is help Katie see her past and help make her better for the future." Gigi starts to figure out her direction she can pursue. Robin sits there still very skeptical about it.

"You know what, sure. That sounds like a great plan, Gigi, but how would this help you to learn you don't need to lean on Katie?" Robin asks Gigi a question.

"It won't, but it'll help me help Katie and then we can both move on and maybe that's how I'd learn." Gigi tells Robin. She sets her foot firmly down on the floor. Robin just nods at her in agreement not wanting to change her mind. Gigi goes ahead and sees herself out after finishing her talk with Katie's former bestie.

Riverside, California, Gigi visits her bestie at home. Gigi walks up to her mom's house and stops at the front door. She freezes up before knocking on the door. Gigi hadn't seen Maddy since the events of the Queenblade's finale. Everything got so out of hand for everyone involved and Maddy who may have gone the furthest. Maddy had gone home moving back with her mom to recover.

It's alright though. Gigi was just going to see Maddy. Maybe talk for a bit. She wasn't going to ask her to come back to anything. Well, maybe if she would want to move back into their apartment they share, but that was about it. So what did she have to be worried about? She just wanted to see her friend. Gigi builds up courage and knocks on the door. Maddy's mom comes to the door and opens it for Gigi.

"Hi, Melissa. Is Maddy home?" Gigi asks.

"I'm sorry Gigi, you've just missed her. She just went off to work." Maddy's mom tells her.

"Oh, cool. That's good. Well just tell her I came back and maybe catch her later. I just wanted to see how she was doing." Gigi tells her hoping she'll relay the message."

"Ok, I will tell her." Gigi turns and walks back to her car. Her head lowered downward, ashamed that she missed her.

At the airport, Gigi walks through the terminal looking for her next flight. Her backpack slung over her shoulder. Her conversation with Maddy's mom is still fresh on her mind. Made it seem like Maddy was getting her life back together. She found a job and was moving on. Really now she wishes she had a chance to talk to her and find out how she did it.

Gigi stops and turns into the bookstore at the airport. Maybe she'll find something to get for her flight. She strolls through looking at the best sellers and then horror and suspense. She finds herself in the self help section. There she had some books for women. Books that help women find their voice, their purpose… their Goddess.

Gigi’s interest peaks at the books. She goes to reach for the book, but is interrupted by her phone ringing.

“Hello.” Gigi says answering the phone.

“Hey G, are you still doing your whole quest thing?” Her sister, Ash asks.

“Yeah, I’m just talking to people. Trying to figure some shit out.” Gigi tells her. “Hey, you know about all those books that Katie buys about Women and Goddesses. Do they actually work?”Gigi asks, picking up a book from the shelf and reading the back of it.

“I guess it’ll be how you’ll use what you’ve read. Katie uses them as an empowerment. A way of spreading her message. In her own way, to be the best. So do her, they do.” Ash tries explaining an answer to Gigi to maybe give her an answer she’d approve of.

“Ok, thanks.” Gigi turns and walks towards the checkout.

“When will you be back home again?” Ash asks.

“Well about to catch my next flight. Got some SCW shows to catch and maybe some retreats somewhere.I think this is doing me some good.” Gigi walks up to the register and hands over her book to pay for.

“And still not talking to Katie?” Ash asks as Gigi leaves the store.

“Just the minimum to help us get through what we need to get done.Anyways, I got to go, my flight is here.” Gigi and Ash say their byes and end their call. Gigi puts her book and phone away in her backpack and heads to her flight.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“Ok, so last time didn’t go exactly how we planned it. Katie is still Katie. What I think now I need to make myself more assertive.” Gigi thinks to herself as she reads lines from her book.

“A Goddess is strong and powerful. You can be that. The European Fiery Nation may be a scary and formidable team, but they can’t defeat you. They won’t defeat you. You will learn from your past and this time you will get the decisive win heading into Rise to Greatness. Now even though it might at times clash if one or more Goddesses are around. A Goddess will not or should not step on another toes if their paths are similar. Katie will not intervene if you want to be the one to lead the team. This is your story. It’s not about Katie and her pursuit of her Supreme Champion legacy. You are the one who is going to prove yourself and achieve your own goals. Whether it be the tag team championship or another title somewhere else.”

Gigi leans back in her seat on the plane resting her head on the pillow. Earbuds in her ear as she flips the page in her book.

“A Goddess will forgive another Goddess for past mistakes…” Gigi freezes up a bit as she struggles with her book. She ends up closing it and putting the book on her lap.

“You know the book is right. You know you need to forgive her if you want to move forward. I forgive Katie, we’re a stronger team and we go on to win the Tag Team titles and Katie gets what she wants. Honestly I’ll be happy for her.”

“But I’m a Steward. We don’t take the easy roads to things. I force my way on this bumpy road of holes and rocks in my bare feet. I know it might sound painful and I am getting myself acquainted with my Goddess self. This Goddess though is going to make everyone earn it for her.
Atlanta, Georgia. Friday 7th July. (Off-Camera)

It would be the first time that The European Fiery Nation would be introduced and wrestle as a team in Supreme Championship Wrestling. Of course, it was easy for Konrad to get to Atlanta, considering he had to be there anyway for racing the next two days, defending his undefeated streak of winning every race in Atlanta. Currently, he's at the Atlanta Wrestling Alliance wrestling company, where Ludvig and Dakon had done tag wrestling with Konrad in attendance. Although he wasn't the only person with him, there was a girl who had been Konrad's manager for a few weeks now, more to keep him under control when he fought wrestlers, Ginny Raab, Konrad's niece.

They had never met her before as they walked back and looked at the lady; obviously, the lads had met Konrad before. What Konrad needed to know was how they would cut a video for the match. Although there was more concern with Dakon and Ludvig with the lady in the presence, the first person to ask the question was Dakon, who, along with Ludvig fist bumped Konrad's fist.

Dakon Theron: "If you don't mind me asking, who's this girl with you?"

Konrad Raab: "Guys, this is going to be your manager as well as mine, Ginny Raab, my niece."

Ludvig Eriksson: “Hello you fine lady.”

Ginny got embarrassed, but of course, Konrad looked at Ludvig with an angry look on his face, shaking his head directly at Ludvig.

Konrad Raab: "She's too old for you, kid. She's thirty, roughly the same age as Dakon here."

Ludvig Eriksson: “Ah, shame.”

Dakon Theron: "I know you're here because of the NASCAR race tomorrow, but is something wrong?"

The lads had no idea what was happening in Supreme Championship Wrestling, as they still needed to be introduced or adequately known to the world. However, that's Konrad's news, but Ginny steps in to understand the lads she's looking at.

Ginny Raab: "Not at all, other than you guys are having your first-ever match as a team in Supreme Championship Wrestling next Thursday. You're going up against a team named Team Desire, who are Kate and Gigi Steward."

Ludvig Eriksson: “Ah, a bunch of sisters?”

Konrad Raab: “They are. I've had a horrible history with Kate Steward in the past, way before you boys were even in America. She lied about my second ex-wife going into labour, only I realised she did that to put me off balance. But no need to worry about that anymore because that was years ago, and I've buried the hatchet with it."

Dakon Theron: "Damn, you burying the hatchet? Never thought I'd hear that."

Of course, it was also the first time Ginny heard about Konrad's history with the Steward sisters. Although it was many years ago and wasn't weighing on his mind as much as being betrayed by The Jackals and Konrad to this day still wants to get his hands on Kandis.

Konrad Raab: "These girls may think they are smart but are weak and stupid. I will say this, Kate Steward is more well known of the two because of her history with being the first women's champion SCW had at the time, but they aren't a team you should be concerned about."

Ludvig Eriksson: “Ace and Ravyn, right?”

Konrad Raab: “You get the picture.”

Ginny Raab: "I understand I don't know the two of you well, but just like Konrad here, because you're his team and something he's still a little scared of leading a team, being responsible, I'll be managing you two as well, even with Konrad doing tag matches with you both or either one of you."

This did cause Konrad to shy away from the team for a bit, shaking because he was afraid of trust again, even though Dakon and Konrad had been friends for years; Ludvig, who only really met Konrad once, put his arm around him.

Ludvig Eriksson: "Hey, remember we're doing this to benefit wrestling and your wrestling school. These idiots in SCW, they don't know your disgust for the lack of nations in the sport itself. We've worked well as a team here, and people hate the living shit out of us, especially since we are one brutal fucks."

Konrad Raab: "I know, it's just a little scary for me because even with my twin brother's advice the other day, I have zero clue how well I will lead this team."

Dakon Theron: "You're having concerns because it's not something you've ever done before, but it's also out of your comfort zone. You needed this, and you needed to form a team of us European fucks beating the shit out of everyone around you, whether it's chaotic or not. Heck, we don't even care if we aren't booked for Rise To Greatness PPV; we're doing this because apart from this Kim girl, we didn't know you were friends with her; you had no one else to have your back."

Ginny Raab: "He's right, and you got me here too. I'm just a manager, and Konrad set some rules for me, which will also apply to you both. I won't attack your opponents, and I will not in any way assist you two to win matches for you. Konrad won't either unless he's teaming with you two or either one of you."

Both Dakon and Ludvig nodded at Ginny on them, listening to her. They seemed to agree with the deal, even if Ginny being their manager and with Konrad had shocked them, but Konrad knew Dakon and Ludvig were right in a way he wouldn't ever come out of their comfort zone if he kept neglecting doing tag work.

Ludvig Eriksson: "So what do we know currently what they've done or going to do?"

Konrad Raab: "Recently, they fought against Chance Owens and Kelsai Adamson, a lovey-dovey couple that makes me sick; I hate wrestlers in romantic relationships now, and they lost. They are going up against a team known as Twisted & Sadistic, aka Glory Braddock and Brittany Lohan at Rise To Greatness."

Dakon Theron: "Seems like we'll give them an easy job already by beating the living fuck out of these bitches."

Ludvig, Konrad and Ginny nodded at that comment as they agreed with what he said, especially with Konrad's experience of the team he did have knowledge as they reached the team locker room as they were talking backstage but decided to move there, so Dakon and Ludvig could get changed.

Konrad Raab: "Do your thing, guys like me, and Ginny have seen tonight; just prove who you represent with me and your countries. Because we're going places and doing things nobody has ever done before. There have been European teams, but only that involves British and Irish wrestlers. We will show them that Sweden and Norway have professional wrestlers they can support, broaden their horizons, and get Supreme Championship Wrestling a TV deal in your countries, along with representing the wrestling school."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Along with causing violence and beating the fuck out of them."

Konrad Raab: “Indeed. They are a high-flying team, so it would greatly benefit Dakon in this case. It's a good thing you're the heavyweight of the team because there's always someone weak to something. Do everything you can to be assholes, to get yourselves on TV, and even, on occasions, use weapons to beat the fuck out of the teams because you're hardcore wrestlers as well."

Dakon Theron: "We'll be sure to do that. There is one problem though, we d........"

Konrad Raab: "Oh yes, you do. I brought a small warehouse a few months ago to do my videos; that's now for you both to use as a team because I write now instead of speaking about opponents on video. I will give you the keys and the map to the place. You already have everything you two will need with a camera, Wi-Fi internet and a laptop with a camera connector to upload the video on the SCW website. "

That was something Konrad knew Dakon would bring up; after all, he was the mastermind of this idea of his, which still intimates Konrad quite a bit, but at the same time, if Konrad was to get attacked by more than one person, at least he has two people that will be there for him if things get hairy.

Ludvig Eriksson: "I'm so up to date with technology, so I can handle that, and we've decided to talk about each member of the teams individually. I talk about one member, and Dakon talks about the other. We just got to decide who we talk about, that's all."

Dakon Theron: "I will also start and end the videos. You're dream of having a hardcore wrestling team also will come true cos fucking hell, there's none of that here; think we need to change that."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Indeed we do; we're hot-blooded Europeans, after all. We'll be violent and beating the shit out of people the same way as Konrad does with his opponents."

Ginny Raab: "Oh, he's got a match against Justin Davis on the same day. Just do your thing, lads, and be proud you get an opportunity nobody from Norway or Sweden has ever had. Have fun."

Konrad Raab: "Let's leave these guys to get changed and gather data using the information I've given them already, Ginny. I better get to Atlanta Motor Speedway to do many interviews seeing I'm undefeated at the track."

Ginny nodded, and Konrad, along with her, leaving them to it as the lads, after winning the match for The European Fiery Nation, showed off their trousers for Dakon and shorts for Ludvig with the team name on them and with fiery and blade symbols on them as they get in the shower together before they get changed and set off for Atlanta Motor Speedway track which might as well go to when they were living there anyway and was good for them to spend time at the track with Konrad who will be the team leader for The European Fiery Nation.

-----------------------------

Atlanta, Georgia. Wednesday 12th July. (On-Camera)

It was a situation neither Ludvig nor Dakon would ever see themselves in; after all, Dakon convinced Konrad to take this new role. They had to buy an extra chair as there was only one obviously. Now the abandoned warehouse Konrad brought was for them to do their videos in. They liked what Konrad had done to it with the flames on the wall and pieces of blood and skull painted in the small warehouse. They had the camera in front of them as Ludvig looked at the camera, but so did Dakon, and he spoke.

Dakon Theron: "What a pleasant surprise that we make our debuts the week before Rise To Greatness. Firstly, we won't be pissed off if we don't get matches because, in this case, Konrad Raab, the leader of The European Fiery Nation stable, deserves all the attention right now. It wasn't his idea of the team, nor did he come to me; it was me who came up to him to make this team possible and be a thing because he's right, it's full of wrestlers who come from English-speaking countries with Japan and Mexico being the only exceptions, and we're here to change that. I'm Dakon Theron, who comes from Norway."

Dakon had a break before switching to the youngest team member.

Ludvig Eriksson: “I'm Ludvig Erikson who comes from Sweden. Also, we realise there are no hardcore tag teams out there, either. Why is the tag division lacking so severely in hardcore wrestling and hardcore teams? We're hot-blooded Europeans and will change that because tag matches here are boring, with no variety of hardcore wrestling or wrestling styles involved. We come from Norway and Sweden, so excuse us for our strong accents, but we're here to change the tag division for wrestling and globally for our countries too."

Dakon nodded at everything Ludvig said, and they both drank some water.

Dakon Theron: "Our approach to addressing individual members while we're a team will differ from what other people do here. Usually have one person talk, but we're talking one each about our opponents. So seeing I'm more experienced than Ludvig, I'll address the most experienced member of Team Desire, Katie Steward. Konrad's told me about his past issues with you regarding lying to him about his second ex-wife being in labour. Even if he's moved on from that, it's still distasteful of you to stoop that low. I expected better from someone who's the first women's champion in this company. But for someone who acts so good, you couldn't beat the young team of Kelsai and Chance. Pathetic for an experienced team like yourselves."

There was a pause as Ludvig nodded, but Dakon had more to say to Katie. They were relaxed, but they were angry men, but not to the levels of Konrad.

Dakon Theron: "However, we know we're not known to everyone yet, not really been featured at the shows, but we know how disgraceful Ace and Ravyn have been to our leader. You may think you already got this in the bag, but you truly don't want to mess with this company's most dangerous tag team. We will cause chaos, we will use weapons, and we will brutalise and beat the hell out of anyone that gets in our and our leader's way, anything to get booed, but at the same time, make Norway and Sweden proud, bringing new fans from our country into the sport and make SCW bigger than ever."

A short pause before Dakon continues with Ludvig relaxing away.

Dakon Theron: "Katie, you don't know what you're in for when you come to face me or Ludvig in the ring because what Konrad also told me, and it's pretty predictable, is your weakness is my strength, my power and the ability to strike you hard. Ludvig and I will be aggressive, and nobody can stop us. You won't, certainly, because the sad thing is you only came back because it's the twentieth Rise To Greatness show, and then, you'll fuck off after you get destroyed by Glory and Brittany. You have no passion for wrestling anymore and are a hasbin."

Ludvig got shocked by what Dakon said and then laughed, knowing his tag partner was worse.

Ludvig Eriksson: "However, Gigi, you haven't done anything by yourself or in recent history. Maybe you might've won the TV title, but that's about it because there's no information about you. It's sad because we will make an impact together far more than what you have when you allow Katie to overshadow you, and you're meant to be a team. Konrad may team with us on occasions, but he's allowing us to wrestle as a team to get this company to grow in our homeland because we're fiery Europeans that will crush you, well more with you being crushed by me. I'll prove it to you in the ring because you're trash, and everyone knows it."

Dakon nods and takes control as they are relaxed as anything, even if they used led green lighting, which is what Konrad did use.

Dakon Theron: "So the answer is if you're ready to face us hot-blooded Europeans? I don't think you both are, as this could very well be a preview of what you're about to realise you'll get when facing Glory and Brittney. By the way, the nation is a name NASCAR drivers get called when fans use the driver's last name or nickname. Raab Nation exists in NASCAR, and that's what we truly represent, along with being a hardcore tag team that this place needs people like us to go on a brutal battering. The match will look awful for Team Desire when we put them away like pieces of garbage Katie and Gigi Steward are."

Dakon had a few more words, as Ludvig was a little talker compared to Dakon. Both still focused on the camera with drinking water at the same time.

Dakon Theron: "The European Fiery Nation are here to stay, and we're not going away. We will pin or submit one of these bitches and win because that's what we came here to do, and to not only impress the SCW bosses but our leader himself. Goodbye, Steward sisters, nice knowing you, but this will be the last time anyone will see your pretty faces again after we've done beating the shit out of you as vicious, brutal and hardcore wrestlers Europeans are hot-blooded for."

Dakon and Ludvig fist-bumped, and Dakon stopped the camera as the camera went black.
Katie Steward | "Her Faithful"

Los Angeles, California, Katie drives her Porsche around the streets of LA. She drives up to her church. Pulling into the parking lot and pulling into her reserved spot. She gets out of the car. Walking to the front doors of the church to go inside, but she can't. The doors are locked. Katie tries to pull the door open a couple more times thinking it must be a mistake. The doors don't budge.

"What in Goddess Heaven is this? Where is TJ? I need to talk to him." Katie said to herself as she stood out in front of her church. She takes out her phone and calls him to find out where he is.

"Hello, Katie?" TJ says on the other end, sounding surprised to hear from her. He hadn't heard from her in months since she tried to run off.

"TJ, where are you? I need to talk to someone. Everything is very confusing right now." Katie seemingly cried out.

"I'm just hanging out at Steward's Place. You can come pick me up." TJ tells Katie where he's at, but Katie is very confused.

"What? You're at my place? I didn't see you there. I just left." Katie tells him.

"No. Not your place. "Steward's Place." TJ tries telling her again.

"I don't understand. You're at my sister's? Why are you at Jessica's place? TJ!" Katie starts to get upset at TJ's unintental cryptedness.

"No, Katie. I'll text you the address. Just come over." TJ tells Katie he'll see her soon as he ends the call.

Katie holds her phone in her hand. She starts to walk back to her car. Her phone buzzes, receiving the message of where she needs to pick him at it.

"Well luckily for him that is not Jessica's address."

West Hollywood, Katie's Porsche pulls up to the address that TJ had texted. She gets out and checks out the outside of the bar that's sign reads "Steward's Place." Katie walks into the bar and restaurant and meets with TJ inside.

"TJ, what did you do?" Katie says to TJ who has a smile on his face seeing her surprised look.

"Do you like it? It's a little something I've been working on for the last couple of months. A nice traditional Irish restaurant in West Hollywood. I thought you would like it." TJ tells Katie about the restaurant.

"TJ, this is incredible." Katie looks around and seeing a lot of her memorabilia around from her movies and wrestling.
"What can I say? I had some free time and my laptop." TJ tells her.

Katie again hears it. TJ said it was something he was doing for a couple of months. He had some free time. While Katie was gone for a few months leaving TJ by himself. THis is what he was doing. Doing something to honor her legacy.

"Damn it, TJ." an upset Katie tells him as she starts to cry.

Katie disappeared on everyone. Thinking it's what was best. So she wouldn't hurt anyone with her crazy ideas. She didn't know if she would have came back. She would've never seen this if Gigi or the Brats had found her. She walks past TJ leading to the restroom to hide.

About 30 minutes later, Katie steps back out of the restroom. She's put herself back together and ready to face TJ. She doesn't have to go too far since he is standing right there waiting for her.

"TJ!" Katie jumps back being startled by him.

"Is everything ok, Katie? You seem bothered." TJ tells her.

"Yes, TJ. I told you on the phone earlier that things were very difficult right now and I need to talk." TJ hears Katie and he holds out his arm and leads her towards the back.

"Ok, we can talk in the office." Katie and TJ walk back into the office. Katie finds the chair and takes a seat while TJ sits on the desk.

"I'm guessing this is about where you've been the last few months?" TJ questions her.

"I'm sorry, TJ. I didn't mean to abandon you or anyone. I just needed to get away. I ruined so much with the power that had consumed me. I just couldn't deal with it." Katie pours out her soul to him. Gigi ended up finding me. We fought. Then the Autumn found me and brought me to trial and they agreed to give me what I wanted. We disbanded and I'm not allowed to see them anymore."

"The Brats are not together anymore? So Paris won't be around anymore to bully me?" TJ naturally figuring out the most important piece of the story.

"Now I get to come back to this. Something so beautiful and I don't deserve it. Gigi is mad at me. The Brats are gone. I need to be punished for my past sins, not rewarded." Katie explains to TJ the results of what happened after her disappearance.

"Ok, that's a lot. I didn't know any of that. I'm sorry that this is all too much for you." TJ tries to apologize.

"No, don't do that. You're not the one that needs to apologize. This is all really beautiful. It's just the feeling of everything going back to normal and I just can't do that." Katie says slouching back in the chair.

TJ sits on the edge of the desk and his head lowered. He thinks about Katie' story. He wants to respect her wishes, but he doesn't want to take her route of punishing her for the things she's done.

"I'm sorry Katie that everything that's happened and it's left you broken. Whatever you want to do, I'll go along with it, but for now. I have a restaurant to run." TJ stands up and offers his hand to help Katie up. They walk out of the office and TJ is ready to show her what the place looks like running.

TJ turns and finds a family sitting at the table to help. Katie walks over to the bar and takes a seat and watches.

After midnight, "Steward's Place" is closed and Katie and TJ leave the restaurant heading back to Katie's car.

"Is it always that busy?" Katie asks.

"You slap 'authentic' ' across something and the people are interested. Traditional Irish hits Southern Californians ears." TJ explains the restaurant popularity strategy.

.Katie smiles looking happy for the first time tonight. Her phone rings. She puts it out and answers the Unknown Number. She says "Hello" and nothing. The call ended in a few seconds.

"Who was that?" TJ asked.

"I have no idea. Just an unknown caller. Probably the wrong number." Katie tells him as the two of them get into her car.

"Ok, so I know you don't want things back to normal for you, but what are you planning on doing tomorrow?" TJ questions Katie as she starts up her car. She sits there and thinks over the answer. What is next for Katie Steward?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“What is next for Katie Steward? Well it’s simple. To continue my path of redemption. To give back through expressing my own creative work into making this year's Rise to Greatness XX the most spectacular show in its history. Of course, SCW as their usual selves are being very difficult to work with. Supplying only the amateurish wooden talent that they can find for me to work with on this project. It’s ok though. I can handle this. All the great directors had their struggles putting their masterpieces together. I’m no different from them. I just got to work through it. Speaking on that subject SCW continuing their uselessness is giving Gigi and I more wooden blocks to work with on Breakdown with the European Fiery Nation. I didn’t even know they hired a bunch of soccer hooligans to compete in the tag team division. Of course they did and of course they thought pitting them against a strong team like Gigi and I was a good idea.”

“Now I know people listen to Gigi and they see she is going through some things. Everything is fine. We are a team and we’re going to do this together. We’re going to achieve our dream of the tag team championship. So no up and coming team like Chance and Kelsai or sports fans like Fiery Nation is going to cut in front of us this time. That’s why I’m taking Rise to Greatness so seriously. Because my story is that important.”

“So SCW, please. For the love of the Goddess! Give me someone that can act so I can direct my masterpiece for you!”