Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: “The Rebel Princess” Cassie Wolfe vs. Syren
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Adrenaline Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

No Word Limit

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Cassie was up for the biggest match of her SCW Career as she was taking on Syren for the SCW Adrenaline Championship! But Syren wasn’t going to be an easy foe for Cassie to fell, can Cassie win her third ever title?

Hero Academy, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 6th of September 2023, 11:00am

Boy, what a year I’ve had.

I started the year on top of the world, I was the MPW TV Champ, I was moving up in the wrestling world, things were going well for my friends in Sin City Wrestling (including my half-sister Krystal), I had just joined Motor City Wrestling and Necropolis: Dead City Wrestling and things couldn’t be happier in general.

It didn’t take long for things to go to shit.

I got screwed out of the MPW TV Title not long into the new year and I would never get another chance to win it because MPW would close a couple of months later, MCW ended up being a nonstarter and Necropolis: Dead City Wrestling would last a few shows before they shut their doors ass well and Sin City Wrestling? Don’t even get me started on Krystal’s attack on me at Blaze of Glory! Frankly? If I was old enough to buy and drink alcohol I’d buy Ariana Angelos a beer because if it weren’t for her I’d have had to miss a good chunk of the year due to a reaggravated leg injury.

Reaggravated because Krystal was going to attack it with a chair mind you!

But if there’s one thing I can say, it’s that my luck has started to pick up during the second half of the year, me and Harper Mason got contracts with EWC, one of the biggest promotions in the world officially making us two of the youngest roster members in the process and I’m slowly starting to regain my momentum from the first half of the year, that brings me to my next Supreme Championship Wrestling match for one reason.

It was a chance to win the Adrenaline Championship from Syren, one of the top wrestlers in Supreme Championship Wrestling, that was why I was here at Hero Academy today, because I was hoping to get some advice.

”Where is Keira when I fucking need her?” I muttered to myself as I walked through Hero Academy, it was a typically busy day with perspective students and graduates preparing for their next match by training but there was no sign of Keira, someone who had been a key part of my wrestling trainee journey, in fact I was so busy searching for her that I didn’t realize that I was about to bump into Harp until it was too late. ”Sorry Harp, I was miles away!”

”It’s fine, I was just resting up from my last training session.” Harper responded as she shook her head and I give the eighteen year old an appreciative nod. ”What’s up? It’s not like you to be so distracted whilst you hang around here?”

”I’m looking for Keira, I was hoping to get some advice heading into my title match in SCW, err, as in Supreme Championship Wrestling and not the SCW that you just signed a contract with.” I responded as I shook my head and Harper nodded as she got the idea. ”You haven’t seen her, have you?”

”No sorry, apparently Keira called in sick.” Harper responded as she shook her head and I sighed before nodding. ”But whilst I, obviously, don’t have her years of experience I can give you some advice of my own.”

”I guess it’s better than nothing.” I responded with a shrug before I followed Harper into the women’s changing room knowing that we could at least get some peace and quiet in there. ”So, which match were you preparing for anyway? I know you’re in the EWC Rumble later in the month and that you’ve got your debut in the other SCW on Sunday Night.”

”Honestly? I was preparing for both, I’m not too worried about Jane McGullican, she’s at a similar experience level to us and is around the same age, hell if this match was happening next week it would be a clash of the nineteen year olds.” Harper admitted as she shook her head and I nodded in agreement. ”The Rumble on the other hand? I’ll be in there with thirty other wrestlers from across the brands and sadly they didn’t pick you to join me like we had hoped.” Harper added with a frustrated sigh. ”So, what’s this title match about anyway?”

”It’s me vs. Syren for the Adrenaline title, she’s one of Supreme Championship Wrestling’s best wrestlers and it almost feels like I’m being thrown to the wolves.” I explained and Harper nodded as she got the idea. ”Considering the first year anniversary of my graduation from Hero Academy was this past July? I’ve got an uphill battle against me.”

”Cass, you’re in your first full year as a wrestler, I’m still in my rookie year, unless we’re wrestling another rookie? We may as well treat every match as an uphill battle!” Harper pointed out as she shook her head and she was right, even with my background in soccer and Harper’s background in high school wrestling and taekwondo we were still fresh meat in the wrestling industry, fresh meat that had managed to win titles during our rookie years as wrestlers but fresh meat none the less. ”Besides, before I came along, you had the record for fastest title win!”

”A record I’d still have if OCW hadn’t dicked me around by never airing my second match!” I grumbled to myself before shaking my head. ”Frustrations aside? I know what it takes to win titles, I’ve done it before like you said but at this point? I just want a new title reign to wash the stink of how the TV Title Reign ended.”

”Yeah, at least I’m getting to keep my TV Title since KCW went dark.” Harper responded before wincing as she saw the look I was giving her. ”Not helping?”

”NOPE!” I responded bluntly and Harper sighed as she shook her head. ”Syren isn’t going to make it easy for me which is why I was hoping to chat with Keira but I guess I’ll make do with chatting with the Keira Fisher of Young Justice!”

”And how exactly am I the Keira Fisher of Young Justice?! Just because I graduated second, wrestle a similar style to Keira and never even got to defend my TV Title and I just answered my own question.” Harper admitted as with a sheepish grin and I gave her a knowing one in return. ”But you’re a pretty poor Roxi considering she never threatened to ruin someone else’s title shot because she got screwed over by the new champ!”

”For fuck’s sake can I please live that incident down already?!” I asked point blank with an annoyed look on my face. ”It happened in January and Lola has disappeared off the face of the earth plus if there was talk about MPW coming back I think I would’ve heard about it by now!” I added and Harper respectively dropped the subject when she realized that it was still a sore spot for me. ”Hell between that and Ariana’s last World Bombshell Title match this seems to be the year of the screwy finishes in title matches!”

”Hopefully I won’t have to worry about that if and when I get my first title shot in Sin City Wrestling, but I know one way you can work off that frustration Cass.” Harper added as she motioned towards the door and it didn’t take me long to figure out what she meant. ”You and me, sparring match, you down?”

”Just don’t stretch my bad leg like a pretzel.” I requested and Harper nodded before we left the women’s changing room.

Cassie’s home, Reno, Nevada
Wednesday the 6th of September 2023, 21:00pm

*promo time*

This is it.

”I’ve had several title opportunities in my sort career as a wrestler so far, but this next one over at Supreme Championship Wrestling? It feels like my biggest to date.” I commented with a grin as I leaned back in my computer chair. ”A match for the Adrenaline Championship against Syren is nothing to sneeze at as she’s one of the best wrestlers in SCW and I’m just four short months away from exiting my first full year as a wrestler, personally? 2024 can’t come soon enough, not only has the past nine months been painful for me but I’ll be turning twenty one next July which means I can legally get drunk! If I can enter that year with my first title n Supreme Championship Wrestling? Then it’ll be all the sweeter!”

This will be good.

”What can I say about you Syren? You’re a hot blonde with fake tits and somehow that hasn’t impacted your wrestling ability! And at thirty three? You’ve definitely been wrestling a lot longer than I’ve been alive and your long list of accolades more than proves that!” I said before going over the list in my head. ”SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2019), SCW World Champion, SCW Women’s Champion, Tag Team, TV, you’ve done it all and you also have the record for longest reign in those three divisions and don’t even get me started on all the awards you’ve won because otherwise I’d be here all fucking night! And what do I have to show? A TV Title Reign that happened in a defunct company and ended in bullshit fashion!”

Yikes!

”In case I haven’t made it clear, this isn’t just an uphill battle for me, I may as well be trying to climb Mt. Everest whilst wearing nothing but a bikini!” I stated bluntly as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”And I’m sure there’s someone out there getting ready to unzip their pants at that very mental image, you figure out what I mean, but the point is? This match is going to take everything I’ve got!”

Can I bring it?

”But whilst I’m still bitter over how my MPW TV Title Reign ended, it at least proves one thing, I know how to win titles!” I said with a big grin on my face. ”Will that be enough to silence the Syren? Who knows? I think I’ll be spending most of the match trying not to be suffocated by her massive tits! Not a bad way to go mind you and if I did go out that way? At least I’d die with a big grin on my face! But I’m not here to die by breast asphyxiation! I’m here to win titles!”

It's that simple.

”Side note? Breast Asphyxiation is the name of my new rock band!” I stated with a laugh before shaking my head. ”And guess what Syren? You’re song as the Adrenaline Champ is about to reach its last chorus and I’m joining you on the duet just so I can take that title from you! Why? Because I’ve got adrenaline in my soul bitch and that is going to fuel me to victory!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”God that line was cheesy as fuck! Even with the added “bitch” at the end! But it got the point across, didn’t it Syren?” I asked as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”Because let’s be real, with everything you’ve accomplished, do you really need the Adrenaline title? At this point this reign almost feels like an ego trip for you but the real question is, can you keep up with someone younger, faster, and hungrier than you? No! to all my fans? In a world of Fake Queens and soon to be ex Adrenaline Champions? Be yourself and be a rebel princess! And Syren? It’s time “The Rebel Princess” Cassie Wolfe took her crown in Supreme Championship wrestling whilst you learn why I’m hungry like the Wolfe!”

I turned off the webcam as the scene fades.
Oh, hey, RPing is still a thing. Right. I swear I didn't get distracted in the break with lots of video games.

Actually, I really enjoyed writing this once I finally sat down and got going on it.

Lucas Knight appears with permission.

Enjoy.

[Image: syren-divider.png]

The Syren Song: Verse 372
"I'm not fragile"