Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Xander Valentine vs. Kimberly Williams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, September 6, 2023
1 of 2
=====

==========
August 26th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It is August 26th, nearly a month after Rise To Greatness, and just a few days away from a new season of SCW Breakdown. Kimberly Williams is on cloud nine, primarily because she went into the biggest event of the SCW year and successfully retained her Underground Championship in a war against Justin Davis and Konrad Raab. Her reign as the Queen of the Underground continues into this new season, that’s good. Yet, even with all of the good things going on in the life of The Queen of Chaos, there are still some question marks that remain, there are still some doubts that linger, like a dark cloud in the sky that signal a storm could be on its way. The primary doubt comes from the huge announcement at Rise To Greatness that CHBK would be the new COO and decision maker, the new mover and shaker within Supreme Championship Wrestling.

Kimberly Williams has had a roller coaster of a ride when it comes to authority figures in SCW. She recalls how Mr. D’s daughter, Katya, when she was in charge manipulated her twin sister, Marie Jones, and used her for Infamous and Syren’s own personal gain. Then she recalls Cian O’Dywer, the “outside consultant” who ended up bringing back the Underground division, and as a result gifted Kim with the opportunity to become the SCW Underground Champion. After Cian left, SCW brought in Shaun Cruze as the commissioner. Kim recalls how Cruze made her life miserable, it was Cruze who double booked Kimberly at Rise To Greatness XIX which led to her losing back to back championship matches. After Cruze was unceremoniously removed, Mr. D returned to take the reins of power, and for the most part Kimberly got along with him. Now Mr. D is gone and CHBK is running the show and Kim, like Selena Frost among others, had serious reservations about CHBK’s ability to properly run Supreme Championship Wrestling. The Woman Scorned recalls all too well about CHBK’s involvement with Infamous, how close he is to the women who manipulated her identical twin sister.

The Woman Scorned probably wouldn’t have given CHBK a chance had it not been for Angelica Jones. Kim’s mother knows all too well that people can change, and deserve an opportunity to prove themselves. CHBK may have a spotty past, but he deserves the chance to prove himself in this new position he finds himself. Angelica also knows how important it is to get along with management. Making an enemy out of management is a quick way to derail your wrestling career. She made certain that Kimberly understood this message loud and clear. Now the old Kimberly, the unhinged Woman Scorned from last year, would have just went right into this new season headfirst ready to create as much chaos and problems for CHBK as humanly possible. But Kim has changed quite a bit since her time working with her mother Angelica Jones. She has learned quite a bit from her famous mother’s experience in the game. Williams is ready to use her mother’s wisdom, guidance, and experience to get herself through this new era of SCW. She is willing to give CHBK a chance.

Now the SCW Underground Champion finds herself mulling on the future. What happens next? Angelica has already heard talk of a potential match between Kim and Xander Valentine. Those two have a history. Xander attacked her at a Breakdown because he apparently thought Kim was best friends with Adam Allocco. Her friendship with Allocco is nonexistent. Kim just happened to be paired with him for the Trios Tournament, a tournament they won; but Xander doesn't seem to care. He still holds a grudge. Now Kim may end up facing him again, if what her mother Angelica Jones heard is true. Beyond facing a potential match against Xander Valentine or dealing with CHBK running SCW, Kimberly is currently dealing with a matter of more personal importance…

…namely, she is babysitting her nephew, Sean Connor Jones. He’s a teenager. It isn’t exactly babysitting. Still, even though he has seemingly turned over a new leaf and has left his rebellious reputation in the past, his mother doesn’t trust him fully just yet. Thus Kimberly is here at her identical twin sister’s home, watching over Sean while Marie is out handling business. What kind of business? Well, Kim isn’t quite sure. Neither is Sean. She can find that out later. Still, she can enjoy herself and enjoy time bonding with her nephew. Kim finds herself sprawled out on the sofa. The Woman Scorned is wearing torn denim jeans and a black “Queens of Chaos” logo t-shirt. Her feet are bare, her flip flops are lying on the floor by the sofa. Sean is sitting in front of the television watching a replay of Rise To Greatness, specifically Kim’s Underground Championship defense.

“This is soooooo cool!” Sean exclaims as he watches the barbaric underground rules match on television. “And you won?!”

“Spoilers, kiddo.” Kim replies. “Can’t tell ya. Watch and find out.”

“But I was there watching live.” Sean points out. “Plus you brought the SCW Underground Title belt here with you.” He points to the title belt that rests on the floor near Kim’s flip flops. “See?”

“Ok, fine, you got me there.” Kim winks. Sean grins from ear to ear.

“You were incredible!” Sean gushes over his aunt Kim. “I thought you were a goner for sure, you had two opponents!”

“Well one and a half really. I mean, Oktoberfest loves me. In fact, looking back, Oktoberfest and I should have just double teamed Davis the whole time. What the hell were we thinking?!”

“All I know is that I want to be just like you when I grow up.”

“Me?” Kim arches her brow out of curiosity. “If you want to be like me when you grow up you have to get a sex change operation, kidnap someone, and spend a few years locked away in a mental ward. So wanting to be me when you grow up might not be the brightest idea, kiddo.”

“No, Aunt Kim.” Sean says with a chuckle. “I mean I want to be a wrestler!”

“Seriously?”

“Absolutely!” Sean exclaims. “What do I have to do to be a wrestler?”

“First you gotta find a place to train and someone willing to train you. And at least on that point you’re not lacking for opportunities. Your mom is a seven time world champion, she could be a great trainer. Your grandmother, Angelica, she is a thirteen time former world champion and has her own private gym.”

“What about you?”

“Me? You want me to train you?”

“Of course!” Sean says. “You are soooo cool!”

“Thanks for that, kiddo. But seriously, I have never won any world championships. I probably never will. I’m just a chaos causing death machine. I have my niche in the Underground and that’s probably where I belong. But you,” she points a finger at Sean “you could have a bright future. You could carry on the Jones family legacy.”

“You can too, Aunt Kim.”

“No, I don’t think I will.” Kim sighs as she shakes her head. “I’ve kinda given up hope on that one. My focus is on being the greatest Underground Champion ever. When people look up ‘death match wrestling’ I want my name to pop up. That’s my goal.”

“Death Match? What’s that?”

“Don’t worry about it.” Kim shakes her head. “You really should give this some serious thought before you jump into this. I mean, it is a tough life. You are away from your family for weeks, months even. Your life is shortened with some of the risks you take, all in the name of keeping some idiot’s shoulders down on the mat for three, all in the name of making the fans happy.”

“Then why do you do it?” Sean asks.

“I love the fans and I love making them happy!” Kim says gleefully. “Besides, its what I was born to do.”

“What do you mean by that?” Sean asks curiously. Kimberly doesn’t want to tell Sean what she really meant by that. The truth is that she never really had a childhood. She was ripped from her mothers arms at birth, kidnapped by a sociopath and raised, corrupted, and twisted to be little more than a psychotic monster, an assassin, a warrior. Kim was raised to be a fighter. Fighting is all she knows because that’s all she’s done her entire life. She doesn’t tell Sean that. He isn’t ready for that. Kim instead just winks at him.

“Just be grateful that your mother loves you, kiddo.”

“I know.” He sighs. “I just…” his voice trails off. Kim can tell that something is bothering him. She swings her legs over off the sofa into a seated position. She stares at him, curiously.

“What is it?”

“I’m just worried about mom.”

“Oh, that…” she sighs deeply and nods her head “...I’m worried about her too, kiddo.”

Kimberly Williams is worried about her identical twin sister Marie Jones because she has been acting strangely lately. Kim has no problem looking after Sean. She loves her nephew and loves spending time with him. But lately she has spent more and more time with him. Ever since Rise To Greatness XX ended, Marie’s behavior has changed. She would go out of town for days on end, leaving Kim to watch Sean. Or like tonight, she would go out, without saying where she was going, and she wouldn’t return until much later than she promised. It definitely isn’t like the prudish Marie that Kim knows. Something is different, something has changed, she just cannot pin it down just yet. Suddenly Kimberly’s thoughts are interrupted when she hears the front door unlocking. Few people have a key to this house. The Woman Scorned hopes that this is Marie finally arriving. Kim turns and watches as, sure enough, Marie Jones comes entering the living room. Marie is wearing a black leather mini-skirt, black stockings, black high heeled pumps, a crimson red silk blouse, and her black leather jacket. She sees Kim and Sean and frowns.

“Hi there you two. Aren’t you up a little late, Sean?”

“Sorry, mom.” Sean responds.

“Oh be easy on him, sis.” Kim says grinning with mischief. “I mean, YOU didn’t meet your curfew either.” Kim stands up and puts her hands on her hips. “Where have you been out all night, missy?”

“Ha, ha, real funny.” Marie sighs. “But I suppose you’re right, I am a little late…”

“A little? Marie, you are two hours late.”

“Ok, I’m a lot late.” She shrugs her shoulders. Marie walks over and embraces her son Sean. “Go on to your room, Sean.”

“Sure, mom.” Sean turns and hugs Kim next. “Goodnight, Aunt Kim.”

“Goodnight, kiddo.” Kim says as Sean takes off, running out of the living room and then bolting upstairs. Once Sean is out of sight, Marie turns to Kim and smiles warmly, politely.

“Thanks for watching Sean for me.” Marie says uneasily. “I didn’t expect to be out so late.”

“Where did you go?” Kim asks curiously. Marie shrugs her shoulders.

“Nowhere. Just doing some business, that’s all.”

“Business huh?” Kim asks. Marie nods her head but Kim isn’t buying it. “That’s way too vague for me, sis.”

“Sorry, Kim, but that’s all you’re getting.” Marie sits down on the sofa and kicks off her heels. Kim sits down next to her.

“Oh come on, sis. You can tell me. What kind of business were you doing this late at night? I mean, its not like you do much business anyway.”

“Maybe I was out training?” Marie offers. “I am still an active wrestler.”

“Unlikely because you are part time at best.” Kim points out. “GCW doesn’t book you as much as they used to and you walked out on your SCW contract.”

“I know and I was wrong to do it.” Marie says with a hint of regret. “I got you in trouble, too. I could have come back, I know. They accepted you back with open arms. But I was too proud to go crawling back to Shaun Cruze and beg for my job.”

“I don’t blame you there. I wouldn’t want to beg Shaun Cruiserweight for anything…” Kim shakes her head “...wait a sec, do NOT go changing the subject! You are barely wrestling in GCW and you no longer wrestle for SCW. You are basically a part time wrestler, now. So I doubt you’re out there preparing for any wrestling match.”

“Fine…” Marie shrugs her shoulders “...I do still have a charity I am highly involved with.”

“Yeah, protecting endangered and critically endangered species.” Kim nods her head. “But would anyone really be doing business this time of night?”

“Yes.” Marie nods her head. “Plenty of people do.”

“Ok, I’ll give you that one.” Kim shakes her head. “But I still don’t believe you.”

“You’re being silly. Why would I lie to you about this?”

“I don’t know why you would lie. I just know you are lying. I spent nearly a year being you in Drew Bryant’s UWA. I spent two months being you in IWC. I have taken your place multiple times in SCW. And I have fooled everyone. I pulled it off because I spent a very long time studying you. I know your behaviors and your tells. I use those same tells when I pretend to be you. Its called method acting.” Kim grins from ear to ear. “So yes, I know that you’re lying. I just don’t know why you’re lying.”

“I’m not lying.” Marie insists.

“Then what were you doing tonight?”

“Why do you care?”

“You are still insistent upon being this way, huh?” Kim smirks. “Fair enough. I’ll drop it. But I’m warning you, being this vague and reluctant to disclose information will just make me stubborn and curious. I’m gonna eventually view this as a challenge to see if I can find out for myself.”

“I’ll take the risk.” Marie says. “So tell me about SCW. I heard its coming back from the yearly break in a few days. Are you scheduled?”

“Not this coming Breakdown, no. Possibly the next one. Mom heard talk of Xander Valentine.”

“Oh wow. Right from the frying pan of an Underground Title defense against Konrad and Davis and into the fire of a dangerous human being like The Executioner. Good luck with that one.”

“Oh please.” Kim scoffs. “I can be just as dangerous. Besides, its not even confirmed yet.”

“Still, whoever you end up wrestling in your first match back, know that Sean and I will be cheering for you. I have been so damn proud of how you have taken the SCW Underground division to a whole new level. You have been incredible.”

“Thanks, sis.” Kim says. “Your support means the world to me.”

“I wish I could be more supportive.” Marie sighs. “In fact, part of me misses it.”

“Misses SCW?” Kim asks. Marie nods her head.

“Yeah.”

“Mom could talk to some people. She could get you back in.”

“No she can’t.” Marie shakes her head. “I have walked out on companies before, not just SCW, when I thought that they were wronging me. I have a reputation now and will SCW really take another chance on me? I fear I’ve worn out my welcome. Besides, my whole wrestling career may be over.”

“You’re crazy, sis.”

“Am I?” Marie asks. “You said it yourself, I am contracted only to GCW and I am barely being used there. In fact, Tabitha Silverstone NEVER books me. I only get booked on one show and its the show that OUR MOTHER gets to book. People no longer are interested in Marie Jones anymore.”

“You’re wrong about that, Marie.” Kim wraps an arm around her sister’s shoulder. “You are a former world champion seven times over. That’s seven more than I’ve won. You are a much more successful person than me.”

“Thanks for trying to make me feel better but the truth is that you have surpassed me. People love you. You wrestle for SCW full time, part time in Zion, MWE, and GCW. Everyone wants you. And you may not have a world title your name now but I know that will change soon enough. It’s just a matter of who gives you that opportunity.” Marie laughs. “It’s funny…”

“What’s funny?”

“When you first came into our lives…the Jones family, that is…you were so full of rage and anger, and jealousy. You wanted to be me because you thought I was the favorite and the more successful Jones daughter. But now look at you, you have become the favorite. You have become the most successful. And you did it as Kimberly Williams, not by taking over my life.” Marie stands up and starts to walk away. “You won, Kim. You finally won.”

“Marie, wait…” Kim leaps up and follows Marie. She steps in front of her to stop her. “...you can’t mean that…”

“Sorry, Kim.” Marie wipes a tear from her eyes. “I said that wrong, I’m sorry. I guess I’ve just been a little down on myself lately. But seriously, I am happy for you and your success. You definitely deserve it after the hell you’ve been through.”

Marie steps to the side and walks past Kimberly. The Woman Scorned considers going after her but decides that it isn't worth it. Still, Kim knows that something is wrong with Marie. Is her late nights out, many days spending away from the family, all of this strange behavior, is it connected to this what appears to be a depression that has befallen her identical twin sister? Kim does not know but she is determined to find out.
2 of 2
=====

==========
August 31st, 2023
Detroit, Michigan
Off Camera
==========

It is official, SCW is back from break and this week’s Breakdown was full of heated action from start to finish. The reigning SCW Underground Champion, “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams, technically did not have to be in attendance for Breakdown in Detroit, Michigan, seeing as she was not scheduled to compete. However, it was her mother and advocate’s advice, Angelica Jones, that convinced her to attend the event, if for no other reason than to try and make a good impression upon the new Chief Operating Officer of Supreme Championship Wrestling, the man who has full authority to act in the company; a man that Kimberly, on a personal level, isn’t quite sure she’s ready to fully trust just yet; CHBK. Still, making a good impression upon SCW management isn’t the only thing that brings the Underground Champion to Detroit for the first show back for the new season of SCW. The Woman Scorned is committed to the SCW fans, the fans that have stuck by her side through the good times and the bad. And on top of all of that, there is still yet another motivation for Kimberly making the trek to Detroit on this the last day of August.

Kimberly Williams is deeply concerned over the mindset of her identical twin sister, former SCW wrestler Marie Jones. The past few weeks following Rise To Greatness, Kimberly has noticed a change in her sister’s behavior. Marie, typically a stickler for punctuality, would leave her home and not return until hours after she promised to return, and at times several days after she promised to return. Clearly something has happened to cause Marie’s behavioral change and a few days ago in Boston, Kim attempted to get her twin sister to spill the beans. Despite her best interrogation efforts, The Woman Scorned was unable to get Marie Jones to crack. While Marie may be the best source of information, she isn’t the only resource Kimberly has at her disposal. SCW has quickly become a family affair with her mother Angelica Jones acting in a managerial role advocating on her behalf backstage and Angelica’s cousin, Glory Braddock, still actively competing in the company. If Kim can’t get anything out of Marie, then perhaps she can find out something from her family members, from Angelica and Glory. It is worth a shot if nothing else.

Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan is busy with people rushing to and fro, many getting ready to leave since Breakdown came to a conclusion, other security and SCW officials trying to contain the incident that occurred at the end of the program, a sneak attack on SCW World Champion Kandis at the hands of Asher Hayes and possibly involving Simon Lyman as well. Kimberly Williams, on the other hand, has kept relatively quiet this evening, with the lone exception of when she went to introduce herself to CHBK. This is not her own idea, of course. Her mother, Angelica Jones, felt it necessary to keep the demented ginger on a tight leash this evening. The two have been practically joined at the hip all evening and tonight is no different. Kimberly, dressed in torn denim jeans, black boots, and a Queens of Chaos logo t-shirt, stands next to her mother, Angelica Jones, who is wearing by contrast a nicer attire consisting of a black long sleeve body con mid length dress with sheer lace sleeves and black open toed high heel pumps.

“I’m still not sure I trust him…” Kim says uneasily “...I mean, did you see how chaotic this night started?”

“I thought you loved chaos?” Angelica says with a knowing grin.

“Yes, chaos that I START, not chaos that Asher starts.” Kim folds her arms over her chest and starts pouting. “Stupid Asher. Always gets to have fun.”

“Relax, Kim.” Angelica says, patting her daughter on the back. “I seriously doubt CHBK will let Asher get away with this, Simon either, for that matter. Besides that, it seems like CHBK is firmly on your side. He already promised the Underground Championship is here to stay.”

“This is true.” Kim says grinning from ear to ear. “And he DID make Glory’s tag match a hardcore match!”

“Precisely. See, Kim? Give CHBK a chance. You might be surprised. Besides,” she points a finger at her daughter “if anyone knows a thing or two about needing second chances, its you. No one wanted to give you a chance after you walked out on SCW. No one wanted to give you a chance after the chaos you created at Retribution and then your Trios cash in. But I advocated for you, I convinced everyone to give you a chance and here you are, one of the biggest SCW fan favorites. Sure, CHBK has a past, but shouldn’t you give him a chance?”

“I suppose you’re right…” Kim’s voice trails off “...hey, have you heard from ol’ CHBKSTDLMNOP about my match next week?” She grins from ear to ear. “Am I really facing The X-Man?”

“Yes.” Angelica sighs and nods her head. “It’s confirmed, you are facing Xander.”

“Yay!” Kim jumps up and down and claps her hands in joy. “I love making dreams come true!”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Oh come on, mom. You know that grumpy puss X-Man has wanted to kick my ass from pillar to post just because I happened to have Adam CoCo as a Trios Tournament partner. Seriously, X-Man has some issues, but if he wants to kick my ass then I am happy to give him the chance!”

“You shouldn’t get too excited.” Angelica warns. “Xander is a dangerous competitor.”

“He is, but I am going to prove that I am far more dangerous than him.”

“Whatever your motivation, Kim, that’s all well and good. But if you want my advice…and you DO…then you should focus on striking him, or wearing him down with submissions, don’t try too hard to match his brutality and violence. I can assure you that he can take just about anything you can dish out.”

“Thanks for the vote of confidence, mom.” Kim says with a wink of her eye. Angelica chuckles softly.

“Seriously, Kim, I have all the confidence in the world in you. You know that, don’t you?”

“Of course you do.” Kim wraps an arm around her mother’s shoulders. “We’ve bonded since we started working together last year! Like Eddie Brock and Venom, just less psychotic and fewer brain eating monsters. I would dare say that we are so close that I might even be your new favorite!”

“Favorite?” Angelica scoffs and shakes her head. “Kim, I hate to break it to you, but I no longer play favorites.”

“Suuuuuuure….” Kim winks knowingly “...I’ll be sure to tell my sisters, Silver and Bronze…”

“I’m serious, Kim.” Angelica says, her voice showing signs of frustration. “I love you and your sisters equally.”

“Well if you do care about us equally, then maybe you wouldn’t mind sharing your thoughts about Marie?”

“What about her?” Angelica asks curiously.

“You claim to no longer play favorites and yet you don’t even know what’s going wrong in the life of one of your two oldest children?” Kim points out. She pauses for a moment and then shrugs her shoulders. “In your defense, I don’t have a clue what’s going on, either.”

“You’re beginning to worry me.” Angelica says. “What’s wrong with your sister?”

“I already told you…I don’t know.” Kim sighs and shrugs her shoulders. “She’s just acting strange lately. And me, I am the very definition of strange, so when I think someone is acting too strange that’s telling you something!”

“What’s Marie doing that gives you cause for concern?”

“Where do I start?” Kim sighs deeply. “I mean, she used to be soooooo involved in her son’s life, so much so that I always thought she was an overprotective prude. But lately she has been going away…”

“Going away?” Angelica furrows her brow curiously. “Going where?”

“Who knows?” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “She just calls me…or Jessie…and has one of us look after Sean while she goes who knows where? Sometimes she’ll say she’s going out and will be back by ten or eleven at night, but she doesn’t come back until one, two, or three in the morning. She might tell us on a Monday she’s going out of town on business and promises to be back by Wednesday but she doesn’t return until Friday or Saturday.”

“And she doesn’t call or give you a heads up that she’s going to be late?” Angelica asks. Kim shakes her head.

“No…”

“You’re right, that definitely does not sound like Marie. I mean, maybe she’s just finally learning to enjoy herself more. You said yourself you think she’s too uptight and a bit prudish. Maybe she’s partying and losing track of time?”

“I can accept that explanation on the nights she’s several hours late but what about those times when she’s several DAYS late?” Kim asks. Angelica shrugs her shoulders.

“You got me there. Still, we both know Marie, we both know she wouldn’t do anything to put her son in any danger. She may be changing, sure, but I doubt its anything to worry yourself over.” Angelica smiles warmly. “You are a good sister for being worried about her, Kim. But don’t distract yourself too much with this. You have Xander coming up next week. Focus on him.”

“Easier said than done.” Kim points out. “Marie is changing but I don’t think its as innocent as you think.”

“Is this invitation only or can anyone join this family reunion?” Kim and Angelica both recognize the voice almost immediately. They turn to spot Glory Braddock approaching. The British Bombshell is still wearing her royal purple ring gear. Her long blonde hair is pulled into a ponytail in the back.

“Glory!” Kim exclaims as she embraces her cousin in a tight hug. “May I say that I was soooo impressed with your performance in that hardcore match against Oktoberfest’s buddies tonight?”

“Yes, you may.” Glory grins.

“You will make a damn good Underground competitor yet.” Kim says with a knowing wink. Glory shakes her head.

“Doubtful. Traditional mat wrestling is still my strength, hardcore is yours, Kim. But thanks for the compliment.”

“You know, Kim,” Angelica begins “Glory might have some insight.”

“Insight about what?” Glory asks curiously.

“Oh what would she know?” Kim rolls her eyes.

“What are we talking about?” Glory again asks.

“Your sister wrestles for the promotion she owns.” Angelica points out.

“Would someone mind filling me in on what the bloody hell is going on?” Glory is frustrated and it shows. Kim smirks as she turns to face Glory.

“Nothing, at least nothing that I think you could help with.” She says pointedly. “It’s just that my sister, Marie, has been acting strange lately. You wouldn’t know anything about that, now would you?”

“Unfortunately, no.” Glory shakes her head. “I may own the promotion but I am not heavily involved in the promotion. I let others run it for me so I can focus on my own wrestling career.”

“See, mom?” Kim turns to face Angelica. “She knows nothing!”

“Maybe, but that doesn’t mean she can’t be of any help.”

“That’s right.” Glory says as Kim turns back around to face The British Bombshell. “Marie is family, just like you and your mother are family. Family is very important to me and I would do anything to help.”

“Anything?” Kim asks as an idea finally enters her head. Glory nods her head.

“Yes, anything…well, within reason…”

“Oh don’t worry, I don’t plan on asking you to do anything illegal.” Kim smirks knowingly. “Just use your corporate sway to make sure she is busy and as far away from Massachusetts as possible.”

“That should be easy enough.” Glory states. “Corporate headquarters is in Charlotte, North Carolina. I can ask her to stop in sometime. I just need to know when and for how long do you need her occupied?”

“I only just came up with this plan, so I don’t know a date yet.” Kim says with a look of mischief written across her face. “But I will only need her gone for a few days, just long enough for me to infiltrate the life of my twin sister.”

“Don’t tell me you’re going to pull the switcheroo again?” Angelica rolls her eyes. Kim quickly nods her head.

“Of course! Someone out there in Marie’s life knows what is going on. If Marie herself won’t tell me, I just need to find that person who does and trick them into giving me the information I need.”

“They wouldn’t tell you.” Glory points out.

“But they will tell me if they think I am Marie.”

==========
September 6th, 2023
Rochester, New York
On Camera
==========

It is nighttime outside in the chilly air of Rochester, New York, one day away from when SCW will roll into town for another edition of Breakdown. The scene is empty except for the starry night sky and the moon up in the sky shining down. The stillness and silence is broken with footsteps that are quiet at first but they get louder as they appear to be getting closer and closer; eventually the camera crew spots none other than the reigning SCW Underground Champion, Kimberly Williams, entering the scene from the right. The Queens of Chaos member is wearing a high waist plaid green mini skirt, a matching plaid jacket over a solid green top, and perched atop black patent leather high heel pumps. Her long red hair is left unrestrained to flow to past the shoulders. She has her SCW Underground Championship title belt wrapped around her waist and the HKW Bloodlust Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. The Queen of the Death Match has a smirk plastered across her face.

“Obsession can drive a person insane, obsession can make even the nicest, quietest, kindest of people into a crazed lunatic. But imagine what obsession will do to someone who is already just a little unhinged to begin with? Now that right there is a recipe for danger. Now try to imagine what obsession can do to someone who is already a crazed, genocidal, maniac?” Kim snickers nastily. “Supreme Championship Wrestling doesn’t need to look any further than right here at yours truly to get a good example of that kind of action. Being the greatest Underground Champion of all time admittedly became an obsession of mine. When I lost it, I became obsessed with getting it back, so I stalked my pal Oktoberfest and drove him beyond the limits of insanity until I got my title shot and I won the title back. I lost it again and then I willingly put myself on a leash, willingly allowed someone else to control me, just so I could get another shot at the title. When I did, I took full advantage and regained it. I lost it again, and so I used my Trios Contract to create the biggest uncontrollable chaos in the history of this company without any cause or concern of what may happen to anyone else, just so I could regain the Underground Championship. And each and every time I have defended this title, I have been willing to sacrifice my own life, do things that would shorten my own life, all with the singular goal of retaining the championship. Everything from rolling around in barbed wire, to sacrificing my body in thumb tacks and broken glass, I have taken straight head shots from steel chairs, all of this I have done in order to win and keep this championship. Is it an obsession? Yes, it is. I own up to it.”

“But I’m not the only one in this company who has an obsession, am I right Xander?” Kim shakes her head. “Oh X-Man, don’t try and deny it or hide it, everyone knows that you have an obsession, my friend. And that obsession has a name, doesn’t it?” Kim hops and downs and begins to sing. “My baloney has a first name, O-S-C-A-R, my baloney has a last name, M-E-Y-E-R…your obsession has a first name, A-D-A-M, your obsession has a last name, A-L-L-O-C-C-O!” Kim claps her hands happily. “See? Wasn’t that so much fun, X-Man? But the truth is the truth and the truth is that you indeed are obsessed with Adam Allocco. And it isn’t that cutesy obsession that many of us of the female persuasion have with a shirtless Ryan Gosling. Your obsession with Adam CoCo is just plain weird. Borderline unhealthy.” Kim nods her head.

“I get it, X-Man, CoCo has done some awful shit. He has done some awful crap and he should pay for it. I understand that much of your argument, X-Man. But your beef should be with him and yet you decide to take it out on anyone and everyone who seems to even have the slightest, most remote sympathy towards him. You decided to attack me and why? Because we were partners in the Trios Tournament? You DO realize that was a random draw, right X-Man? So you’re punishing me because I was unlucky to draw his sorry ass as my partner. You attack me because of me and CoCo interacting during my chaotic Trios Cash In? You DO realize you big dumb goof that I did NOT help him. As a matter of fact, I stapled his ass to become a four time Underground Champion. I was working against him not with him, get it right. Yet just because we happened to interact, you decided to unleash all of your pent up rage and frustration at me.” Williams shakes her head.

“It really makes no sense, X-Man. Seriously, what’s next? Are you going to beat the hell out of anyone whose name is Adam? I hear Adam Brock is looking for a fight after he trashed Religious Wright at Rise To Greatness. His first name is Adam. That must be justification enough in your freakish mind to want to beat his ass. I could go on and on about you, X-Man, but what’s the point? The fact is that we’re both a little obsessed over silly things. This is a case of pot meeting kettle, am I right?” A sadistic grin forms on Kimberly’s face. “But that’s not the only thing that the two of us have in common. Both of us have a reputation for violence. Both of us have a reputation for dishing out the punishment and taking quite a bit of punishment when necessary. We have both thrived in the Underground. Both of us have made a name for ourselves off of violence.” She points a finger at the camera.

“What makes you different, X-Man, is that people are intimidated by you. People fear you. But me? People love me. I’m the loveable psychopath who uses a toy penguin as a weapon. I’m the crazy but cuddly lunatic who uses hot sauce as a weapon. People love me and that really makes me a hell of a lot deadlier, doesn’t it? Because I am deceptive. You look at me with my penguin, my infinity gauntlet, my hot sauce, and I’m almost like a damn cartoon character only the anvils I drop on your head are fucking real. I’m deadlier because if you think of me as a cartoonish lunatic then that is the last mistake you will ever make, that is when I will eat you alive. That is when I will maim you. And you know what else is so great about being a mentally unhinged psychopath, X-Man?” Kim laughs nastily. “I am too damn crazy to be intimidated by you. There is absolutely NOTHING you can do to make me quit, there is nothing you can do to make me give up, and there is definitely nothing you can do outside of killing me to stop me and hell, even if you do manage to do that, then I welcome it!” She holds out her arms in a crucifix like pose. “Death…the last great adventure!” She cackles maniacally.

“So bring your worst, X-Man. If beating the hell out of me is enough to make you feel good about yourself and about your grudge against Adam CoCo then be my guest, beat my ass, but I promise I won’t make it easy, and if I have anything to say about it, then at the very least if I go down, I am bring your mopy ass down with me!” Kimberly winks at the camera one last time before turning and slowly walking away. The scene fades.