Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kimberly Williams vs. Sal Darius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, September 20, 2023
1 of 2
=====

==========
September 16th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It is cloudy overhead this Saturday afternoon in Boston, Massachusetts. We see what isn’t very unusual for a day such as this; it appears to be a mother going for a walk with her son. Only this isn’t any mother and son. In fact, this isn’t even a mother and son. This is The Woman Scorned and reigning SCW Underground Champion Kimberly Williams with her nephew Sean Connor Jones. Another thing that is unusual, at least unusual for Kim that is, is the fact that The Woman Scorned appears to be dressed to the nines in black thigh high sheer stockings, a black knee length pencil skirt, black high heeled pumps, and a red silk blouse. She is wearing a black leather jacket. Her long red hair is nicely styled. Sean is wearing jeans, sneakers, and a black “Queens of Chaos” logo t-shirt. What isn’t unusual about any of this is the time Kim is spending with her nephew. The Woman Scorned has been spending quite a bit of time with Sean lately, more time than usual. Williams isn’t complaining, because she does truly love her nephew and she does enjoy spending time with him. What she finds concerning is the reason why she has been spending so much time with him lately.

The past couple of months Kimberly’s identical twin sister, Sean’s mother Marie Annabelle Jones, has been seemingly forgetting about any and all of her parental responsibilities in favor of going out at night to do who knows what. There’s nothing wrong with spending some time out to enjoy yourself, even if you are a single parent like Marie, but Kim knows that this is unusual behavior for her sister. Marie has always been the super-protective, obsessively protective mother. She has let her own wrestling career suffer in the past few years all so that she could be a better, more attentive mother to her son. Yet these past couple of months Marie has been disappearing for hours, sometimes even days on end, leaving Kimberly to pick up the slack, leaving Kimberly to take care of Sean while she is away. And what’s even more curious is the fact that Marie thus far has refused to tell Kimberly, or anyone else in the family for that matter, where she has been going. When pressed for more information, Marie just simply doges and ducks the question. In her mind, its none of their business where she goes at night.

While Kimberly is all for being wild, chaotic, and enjoying a fun night out, even she disagrees and disapproves of Marie’s behavior regarding her son. Something is not right because this behavior is not like Marie. This is so out of character that Kim is now bound and determined to find out just what is going on with Marie, one way or another. And right now, this weekend, it may be just the perfect opportunity to find out what Marie up to; Kimberly has spoken with Glory Braddock, her and Marie’s cousin and owner of a wrestling promotion, GCW, that Marie works for; Glory has agreed to schedule Marie time to spend in Charlotte, North Carolina, GCW headquarters, for several days. With Marie gone and away from Massachusetts, this will give Kimberly plenty of time to snoop around in her twin sister’s affairs as only she can. She just doesn’t want her nephew Sean caught up in this mess. This is why the demented aunt and her nephew are walking this upscale neighborhood in Massachusetts this afternoon; Kim is going to drop Sean off somewhere that she knows he will be safe while Kim handles her business.

“I don’t know why I can’t just hang out with you, Aunt Kim.” Sean whines.

“We’ve been over this already, kiddo. Your Aunt Kim is going to be very busy planning Sal Darius’s funeral arrangements. Ol’ Sal may not know it yet, but next week on Breakdown he’s gonna die.” Kim says with a vicious smirk on her face. Sean, for his part, is not convinced. He shakes his head.

“I’m not dumb, Aunt Kim. I know whatever you’re up to has to do with mom.”

“Your mom?” Kim furrows her brow out of curiosity. “You have a mom?”

“Real funny, Aunt Kim.” Sean rolls his eyes.

“Look, kiddo, trust me when I say that your mom is fine. What I’m up to tonight has nothing to do with her. But Sal Darius? That guy is a real dangerous competitor. Y’know? And me, being the greatest SCW Underground Champion of all time, I can’t afford to lose to such a dangerous competitor.”

“You said Sal was an idiot who couldn’t wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag.”

“I did?” Kim asks. Sean nods his head. “Ok, so maybe I did…but still, even a blind squirrel can get a nut! And Sal does sorta resemble a squirrel…an ugly squirrel that has been run over by a semi truck repeatedly. And I will not let that blind squirrel that has been run over by a semi truck beat me!” Kim declares.

“Then why are you dressed like mom?”

“Maybe I’m gonna take the point of this stiletto heel and use it to gouge out his eyeballs?”

“Seriously?” Sean asks, for just a moment it appears that he may believe Kim. The Underground Champion nods her head.

“Of course! If I can make a plush toy penguin into a weapon then you can be damn sure I can make shoes into a weapon.”

“But this isn’t an Underground Rules Match.”

“Let me worry about that, kiddo. Right now you need to get ready to spend some time with your favorite aunt!” Kim motions to a home, it is definitely upscale seeing as it is in an upscale neighborhood, but it is perhaps one of the more modest of the upscale homes in this area. Sean sighs with some disappointment as he lays his eyes upon the home of his aunt, Kim’s half-sister Jessica Lasiewicz.

“Aunt Jessie is boring.” Sean complains.

“Oh stop it. She can’t be more of a prudish stick in the mud than your mother.”

“But no one is more fun than you, Aunt Kim.” Sean hugs Kim tightly. “I’d rather stay with you.”

“Oh you make me feel soooo good, kiddo, but trust me, this will be great.” Kim pats him on the back. “Besides, it’ll be fun. Ask her to teach you how to cuss in Polish.”

“But my mom…”

“Your mom doesn’t understand Polish.” Kim winks. Sean grins from ear to ear.

“Ok!” With that promise of a good time, Sean turns and bolts up to the front door with Kim following closely behind. Sean rings the doorbell and Kim stands there next to him, waiting patiently. A few moments later and the door opens; Jessica Lasiewicz emerges, standing in the doorway. Jessica is wearing tight denim jeans, simple black flats, and a floral print blouse. Her long blonde hair is pulled into a ponytail in the back.

“Hi there, Sean.” Jessica ruffles his hair.

“Hi Aunt Jessie!” Sean exclaims happily. “Aunt Kim said you could teach me how to cuss in Polish!”

“She did, did she?” Jessica turns and stares judgingly at Kim, who just smiles sheepishly back at her.

“Yeah! It’s gonna be fun!” Sean rushes into the home. Jessica steps outside with Kim and shuts the doors behind her.

“Cussing in Polish?”

“I had to tell him something to make him excited about spending time with you.” Kim points out. “Seriously, you and Marie are the most boring sisters I’ve ever had.”

“We’re the only sisters you’ve ever had.”

“Doesn’t change the fact that you’re boring.”

“I’m surprised he didn’t want to spend time with you watching tape on Sal Darius.” Jessica asks with a knowing grin. “Isn’t that what you’re doing? Preparing for your match on Breakdown?”

“Hell no.” Kim shakes her head. “I have plenty of time to plan an attack against that scummy sleazebag. I have other business to attend to right now.”

“I figured.” Jessica nods her head. “I just wanted to see if you’d own up to it. You’re spying on Marie, aren’t you?”

“Me, spying? Why would I spy on my sister? You think the worst of me, Jess!”

“For starters, you are dressed to the nines, like a prude as you so rudely put it, in clothes that you would never be caught dead wearing.”

“Maybe I’m trying out a new style?”

“You also have a history of impersonating Marie. You did so for a year in UWA. You did so for a month in IWC. You…”

“Ok, ok, you got me,” Kim nods her head “I am planning to go out tonight, and the next few nights, actually, and stand in as Marie at her favorite spots in town. And yes, I am spying on Marie, but this is no game. I can assure you of that.”

“Care to fill me in on what’s going on?” Jessica asks curiously. “Marie is my sister too and if something is wrong I’d like to help.”

“You’re helping out by watching Sean and keeping him away from this.”

“Is it that dangerous?” Lasiewicz asks. Kim sighs and shrugs her shoulders.

“I honestly don’t know. All I know is that Marie has been acting very strange lately, strange enough that she has me worried.”

“Marie is acting strange, eh?” Jessica chuckles softly. “What else is new?”

“Hey now!” Kim exclaims. “This is serious! Marie never acts strange!”

“You may be her twin sister but you haven’t spent the time with her that I have.” Jessica points out. “It isn’t your fault. You spent your childhood and formative teenage years away from the family, away from society, and you never really got to know her. But I have spent time with her. Trust me, Kim, Marie having bouts of strange behavior from time to time isn’t unusual. Hell, I’m surprised it took this long before she finally snapped and started acting out again.”

“Finally snapped?” Kim scoffs. “You don’t know what you’re talking about, Jess. She’s never snapped. She’s never acted strange or unusual…” she sighs “...at least, not like this.”

“You give her too much credit.” Jessica sighs and shakes her head. “But by all means, humor me; what has she been doing lately that has you so concerned?”

“Well the main thing that has me concerned just ran in through your front door anxiously waiting on you to teach him how to swear in Polish.”

“Sean?” Jessica furrows her brow in confusion. “What’s wrong with Sean?”

“It’s his relationship with his mother that bothers me.” Kim points out. “You know how overprotective Marie can be, you know how obsessed Marie is about being a good mother to that kid. She has taken her responsibility as a mother to Sean to an extreme. Yet here lately she has been completely ignoring her responsibilities as a parent.”

“How do you mean?” Jessica asks curiously.

“She will ask me to come over and watch Sean while she goes out. She tells me she’ll be home by ten or eleven at night, but then she doesn’t come home until two or three in the morning, and you can smell the alcohol all over her. Sometimes she’ll have me watch him for a few days because she’s going out of town on business. She may leave Friday and promise to be back to pick him up on Sunday but she doesn’t return until Tuesday.”

“Ok, I hear you,” Jessica sighs and nods her head “I admit, it does sound suspicious and is out of character for Marie. But you have to admit that all of that is explainable.”

“Yeah, it is explainable, and that’s all I want to hear from her, is a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why it seems like she is ignoring her son. But anytime I ask she dodges the question.” Kim is frustrated by now and shakes her head. “Look, I can’t prove anything, but I know something is wrong. I know something isn’t right. I just need time by myself at Marie’s home to snoop around and look for clues, I need time to stand in as Marie at her favorite spots; hopefully I’ll hear something.”

“You really are worried, aren’t you?”

“Of course I am.” Kim states. Jessica smiles warmly.

“You are a good sister, Kim. I do think that you are worrying yourself over nothing. But if you feel like you must snoop then by all means, snoop away, but be quick about it. Marie won’t be gone for long. She’ll be back. You don’t want her to catch you spying on her like this.”

“Thanks, Jess. I’ll be careful.” Kim turns and starts to walk away.

“Wait, where are you going?”

“Me?” Kim smirks. “I’m going out…”

==========
September 16th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Dropping her nephew Sean off to be with his aunt Jessica for the rest of the day, perhaps even all weekend, was just part one of Kimberly’s plan. Now that Sean is safely out of the way, and more importantly in no danger, she can focus on the next step of her plan, which is to infiltrate her identical twin sister’s life in hopes of trying to find out what exactly is causing Marie’s strange behavior. Jessica may think that everything is explainable, she may think that this is just innocent, but Kimberly isn’t convinced. She smells a rat and is determined to smoke it out. Once she dropped Sean off with Jessica, Kim went back to Marie’s home and looked for clues. After finding nothing, Kim decided to go out and spend some time at one of her sister’s favorite places, namely a fancy restaurant in Massachusetts. The Woman Scorned finds herself gliding as elegantly as she can into The Capital Grille, one of the finer, nicer places in town, one of Marie’s favorite places to eat. Even though she feels out of place in an upscale restaurant like this, Kim definitely looks that part, wearing some of her twin sister’s nicest of clothes. Ordinarily The Woman Scorned wouldn’t want to be in this place but she is hoping that tonight, by infiltrating her sister’s life, she will learn something about Marie, she hopes to learn some secrets about Marie. Kimberly can feel all eyes upon her as she approaches the front of the room where she is greeted by the hostess, a young woman in a restaurant uniform with long brown hair.

“Good evening, Marie!” The hostess says with a warm, friendly grin.

“Oh, yeah, hello…” Kim quickly reads the woman’s nametag “...Jennifer.”

“Oh come off it, Marie.” Jennifer says, giggling slightly. “Call me Jenny.”

“Right, Jenny, silly me.” Kim laughs. “What can I say? I’ve been dropped on my head a few more times than usual. Piledrivers and all.”

“Of course, I almost forgot that you were a wrestler.” The hostess picks up two menus. “So will it be a table for two?”

“You tell me.” Kim says with a playful grin.

“You’re funny, Marie.” Jenny says giggling. “Seriously though, is your friend coming?”

“Which friend?” Kim decides to play dumb, although it isn’t entirely playing. She really doesn’t know which ‘friend’ this hostess is referring to. Who knows who Marie has been spending her nights out with? “You know I have sooooo many!”

“I think you know which one.” Jenny winks. “The tall blonde.”

“Which tall blonde?” Kim winks playfully. “I swing both ways, y’know?”

“Oh, Marie, I had no idea you had such a sense of humor.” Jenny says, laughing softly.

“I’m a regular laugh riot. I’m thinking of being a stand-up comedian if this whole wrestling thing doesn’t work out.”

“You’ll do great, Marie.” Jenny says. “You are a talented woman. Anyway, I’ll bring two menus anyway just in case Julianne decides to join you.”

“Julianne?” Kim arches a brow. The name Julianne is all too familiar to Kimberly. Jenny nods her head.

“Yeah, silly.” She grins. “Julianne Buchanan, I think that’s your girlfriend’s name.”

“Right…” Kim’s voice trails off as she follows the hostess through the Capital Grille and towards a table, a table for two. She sets the menus down.

“Should I tell your server to bring your regular drink?”

“Yeah…that’ll be fine…”

“Pinot Noir it is.” The hostess then walks away.

Kimberly feels at this point that perhaps a Pinot Noir isn’t strong enough. She might need some vodka. Julianne Buchanan is indeed all too familiar to Kimberly Williams. Marie and Julianne were involved in brief romantic affair when they met at a cult known as The Inner Peace Enlightenment Retreat. Marie and Julianne both were taken advantage of there by a con artist, a snake oil salesman by the name of Raul Alfaro. Kimberly thought that she had managed to convinced both Marie and Julianne to leave the cult for good. She had thought that Marie would never see Julianne again. But not only are they getting reacquainted, it seems as if their romantic fling is back on in full force. This raises many red flags for Kimberly, among them th fear of a return of Raul Alfaro’s influence. If Julianne has returned to Marie’s life, then perhaps Raul is back as well?

“Annabelle?”

The name is Marie’s middle name, a name Marie hasn’t used in forever. But the voice is immediately recognizable to Kim. She turns in time to see Julianne Buchanan approaching. She is wearing a tight form fitting pink dress and strappy heels. Kim can tell by the expression on Julianne’s face, the look of sheer love and adoration, that she has fooled Julianne. Julianne thinks that Kim is Marie. So she must keep up the act.

“Oh…hi, Julianne.” Kim watches as Julianne approaches. The tall blonde bends over for a kiss. Kim obliges, kissing her on the lips. Julianne then sits down at the table with Kim.

“I thought you were going to be in Charlotte?”

“Plans changed.” Kim grins. “Aren’t you happy?”

“Anytime I get to be with you I am happy.” Julianne kisses her again. “Have you had any change of heart?”

“About what?” Kim takes a risk by deciding to play dumb again. Julianne laughs softly.

“You know, silly.” She winks. “I am happy that we have rekindled our flame. And the nights we have spent together have been incredible. But I would like to show you…” she grins knowingly “...something else. If you’re ready.”

“Uh, not yet.” Kim answers. Clearly Marie has been refusing up to now, that is good for Kim. It gives her an excuse to leave early tonight.

“That’s fine, I don’t want to rush you.” She smiles warmly. She takes Kim’s hands and clasps them tightly. “Think about it, though. I do enjoy spending time with you, Annabelle.”

“Yeah…” Kim forces a smile onto her face “...me too.”

Something is definitely wrong and now Kimberly has a pretty good idea of what it is; Julianne Buchanan is back in Marie’s life and possibly more. What does that mean? Kim doesn’t have that answer yet. That will have to wait until later. Now she must finish this infiltration and then focus her attention back on herself. She has a match on Breakdown against Sal Darius and cannot afford to allow herself to be distracted by this. She cannot afford to get in too deep. But is she already in over her head?
After, Sal cuts the promo before the Triple Threat match (Sal vs Taylor vs Warren)

Taking a nap in the locker room while hallucinating, Sal Darius was dreaming of his old phase. Remembering the days when he used to hang out with junkies. A big bald half naked dude's body covered with tattoos called Sal. ‘Hey yo, Sal!’

SD: What's up?

‘Pass me the fucking blunt’

SD: Let me deal with the devil's dandruff first.

‘OH YEAH!! SNIFF THAT MOTHERFUCKER UPP!! HAYY TURN THE FUCKING MUSIC UPP, I SHALL BE ABLE TO HEAR NOBODY, BUT ONLY MY MANN! DRAKE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA’

SD (while talking to himself): No way, I need to stop with this heroine shit. It's bad. I don’t enjoy this anymore.

‘HAYY! SAL WHY ARE YOU TAKING THE WHOLEASS DAY TO SHOVE THAT POWDER UP!? SNIFF IT

SD (while talking to himself): No what the fuck!? Don’t do this Sal. This shit is going to kill you. Don’t! Fucking! Don’t!

‘SALL!!! BREATHE IN THAT!! LETS GO EVERYBODY… SAL! SAL! SAL!’

SD (talking to himself): Motherfucker! I can’t disappoint these many people. I need to inhale this.

Sal goes ahead with the sniff

‘SAL SAL SAL SAL!! OHH YAYYY BE THE FREAK YOU’RE!!!’

SD (talking to himself): DON’T!!! FUCKING DON’T!! IT IS BAD SALL!!

Sal breathes in the powder.

SD (talking to himself): SSSSTTTOOOPPPPPPP!!!!

Darius' sleep gets interrupted by the nightmare, he wakes up in an empty locker room. Absorbed in his thoughts, suddenly the door swings open with a loud smack. It was Pendor in anger…

Mr. Pendor: HAYY SALL!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?

Sal: Dude what?

Mr. Pendor: Why did you cut that promo!?

Sal: What promo?

Mr. Pendor: You are talking about those allegations again? Are you crazy? That promo was totally unscripted. You’re going to piss it all away?

Sal: What Pendor? PISS WHAT!?

Mr. Pendor: EVERYTHING!! EVERYTHING!! SCW MANAGEMENT IS AGAINST US. MR D is going to make a big deal out of this. Real soonn!!

Sal: There is nothing I will piss away. Your job is to manage me and get me in that ring every week. CAN YOU FUCKING DO THAT!?

Mr. Pendor: Dude I am loyal to you and with you till my last breath!! You cut unscripted promos and do what feels right. But you took someone else’s tv time and Mr D is going to bitch about it. However, your man is always going to protect you in your absence. Understand that! But good luck tonight. It's a tough match, kill it!

Sal: I get you. But I just need some space, my life is a hell right now. I hardly sleep, when I sleep these hallucinations get me. It's all a mess.

Mr. Pendor: Process it! Work hard, you won’t be getting out of the contract. I have negotiation skills and there is a reason why all of your paperwork plus the businesses are running smoothly. You focus on your work and I will focus on mine. Good luck tonight! Kill it!

Sal: I will.

Mr. Pendor taps Sal’s shoulder and leaves.

Scene 1 - Replay of Sal Darius loss in the Triple Threat match

Phillips - Ladies and Gentlemen! The following match is a triple-threat match!!

The camera shows a glance at every competitor, Sal Darius, Dawn Warren, and Annelise Taylor.

Sharper: Dawn goes for a cross body but Annelise reverses it and spins around. Oh my God!! Amazing work by Annelise, she lifted Dawn before connecting with a Tease please and then for a pinfall. 1…2…3 THIS IS IT!! What an amazing win for Taylor.

Scene 2 - Replay of Sal Darius loss against Polly

Phillips - Ladies and Gentlemen! The following match is for one fall. Introducing first, from Venice, California!! He is ‘The Sex Vibe’ SSAALLL DDDAARRRIIIUUUSSS! And his opponent from Panguitch, Utah!! She is the girl ‘She is the girl that just love to play’ POOOLLLYYYY PPLLAAYYYY!!!

Sharper: We all know that Sal is on a losing streak, even before the days he was dealing with the lawsuits.

Knots: I agree, but today he has no excuses. His last match was a triple threat match and Dawn got pinned. So technically, he did not lose.

The scene gets cut and the ending highlight of the match comes on the camera.

Sharper: That was close! If he would’ve got her into Sal’s Stomp. I believe that was it. But Darius is still on it!! Darius runs, bouncing off and Polly slides back as Sal jumps up. Darius completely missed and stepped forward only to kick him in the ribs. Oh that was a nasty one! Ohhhhhh Polly is taking control over this match, as she places Sal’s head between her legs and drops him down with a Polly Pop!! OMG she hooks his leg. 1….2…3 And this is it folks!! Sal’s second defeat after his comeback.

Phillips: Here is your winner! By pinfall! Pollyyy Playyyy!!!

Scene 3: Replay of Sal Darius defeat against Kristen Scott

The highlight cuts of the match were being shown, while the commentators were being heard.

Sharper: Third match for Sal, after his long tiring case against the lawsuit. He has lost the previous two, will we see him pulling this one off. Knots?

Knots: Well, he is losing alot but he is not in a bad shape. But who knows? It's a very unpredictable business, who knows we may have a SCW Television Champion tonight?

Few moves of the wrestlers were being shown, while taking it to the end.

Knots: Kristen connects with a running knee!! 1…2…3 And still your SCW Television Champion Kristen Scott!!

Scene 4: Sal Darius post match

Sal Darius comes backstage breathing heavily, a group of medical staff follows him backstage.

Medical staff member: Sirr!! That knee gave you a concussion, you need to be with us.

SD: I WILL BEAT THE SHITT OUT OF ALL Y’ALL! I’M LEAVING THIS ARENA RIGHT NOW. DO NOT!! I REPEAT DO NOT!! FUCK WITH ME (BREATHES HEAVILY).

The medical staff members step aside, giving Sal his space. While he walks towards the parking lot. The camera catches Sal in his wrestling gear, sitting half naked in his SUV and getting it out of the parking lot. Sal while driving extends his arm and opens the zip of his bag. He takes his mobile out and records a voice message for Mr. Pendor.

Sal (on the voice note): Hey man! I think it's over. Three losses in a row is fucked up, I am going to the hotel and will spend sometime on my own. Do not keep looking for me in the arena. If you want to meet, you know where to find me and also… Panman!

Sal Darius stops and takes a deep breath. He talks again with tears in his eyes.

Sal (on the voice note): If my contract gets terminated? I will always remember your loyalty! Thanks for everything.

The Freaky Darius, throws his mobile in the dashboard and drives to the hotel. Sal reaches into the foyer of the Grand America hotel, the concierge greeted him with a warm welcome and offers to assist him with any of his needs. Sal made his way into the hotel, in his wrestling gear. Adrenaline was coursing through his veins, despite his sweaty and rugged appearance. Everybody treated him with the utmost respect but Sal didn't care and straight away got into the lift. As the lift opened, he swiped the card and got into his room. The king of the world of hearts, threw his bag in anger and laid onto the bed. Alone with his thoughts, he closed his eyes and slept.

After a deep nap, he gets up and showers up. Putting on his classic famous floral suit, blow drying his hair and styling them with a hair product. Again from the elevator, he reaches to the ground floor. The beautiful hotel was basking in its splendor, the chandeliers overhead casted a glittering light on the marble floors, welcoming lavish people into a world of luxury. A group of people in the hotel were following an instructor, who was lecturing the history of this rich hotel. The fine paintings were being seen and each one of them had a real history behind them. The group got Sal’s attention and he decided to join it. As soon as he gets indulged into this one expensive painting and its history dictated by the instructor. His mobile phone rings, ‘The Freaky Darius’ reaches his coat’s inside pocket and checks who it is. It was his manager, Pender. Sal, gets a little bit conscious and slowly detaches himself from the group. He accepts the call…

SD: What's up?

Mr. Pendor: Get ready!!

SD: For what?

Mr. Pendor: I want you to crush Kimberly Williams. She is our opponent, Sal!
SD: What? I almost lost hope man, why would they give me another fight. After losing three straight matches in a row?

Mr. Pendor: Mr D says, ‘losing or winning doesn't matter, Sal has still not lost his skill level even after being in misery for months and we’re willing to give him more time’.

SD: That's great. I will relax today and train my heart out tomorrow.

Mr. Pendor: I bet you'll be my man. Good luck!

SD: Thank you sir, let's do this!

Mr. Pendor: Damn, right let's do it. Are you in the ‘Grand America Hotel’?

SD: Yes, I am? .. Why?

Mr. Pendor: I will catch you there, tonight later.

SD: Sure. See you later.

Mr. Pendor: See ya man. Bye.

SD: Bye.

Sal goes towards the male restroom, to take out his emotions. It was an elegant and grand restroom. Impeccable designed with luxurious fixtures and fine materials with stylish decor. Darius looks at his reflection in the vanity mirror and starts taking out his emotions.

SD: Ohh its Kimberly Williams! They are putting baby faces against me, to show that ‘I am the junkie, rapist bad guy!’ Huhh!! But this Sal Darius is going to be very heavy on Kimberly Williams. Not only on Kimberly Williams, but even if they bring her twin sister ‘Marie Jones’ this Sal Darius will bury them alone!! Easy!! Kimberly!? You like chaos, right? You think it is a fair deal. I am bringing in a war of chaos. I swear Kimberly that I will bring your devilish side in front of the people. Your wannabe babyface ass won't be the same. Because I know for a fact, when people like us get desperate for something our true colours come out. Just like a chameleon, I will exhaust you in that very ring and show the world that you’re not. What they think you’re. I would strongly suggest you bring your Tommy Wasleys and Betty Whites! Infact my goal is to tear your stuff toy or ex boyfriend apart and knock one of those weights  on your forehead. So that with you, your DNA is also left on the mat of the ring. When I pin you, 123! In the center of the ring. HAHAHAHAHA!

Sal laughs in a devilish way, stops and spits on the vanity mirror. While some of the rich fancy people in the restroom gather and judge him. He puts on his blublocker aviators and leaves the restroom.
2 of 2
======

==========
September 17th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Its Sunday morning and Kimberly Williams, the reigning SCW Underground Champion, has completed her task of digging into the secret, personal life of her identical twin sister Marie Jones. For quite some time now Marie has secretly been staying out at all hours of the night, or leaving and not coming back for days, seemingly abandoning her family and, worse yet, abandoning her only son Sean Connor Jones. Kimberly has had no problems picking up the slack when it comes to taking care of Sean. In fact, The Woman Scorned loves being an aunt and this extra time spent with her nephew has even given her pause to even consider potentially having a child of her own someday. Still, Kim cannot just ignore the troublesome concerns that have been popping up lately. Marie’s behavior is very unusual and very out of character. Kimberly has been convinced that something was amiss, something was very wrong, and now after spending one night out on the town impersonating her twin sister, Kim has finally learned a secret that Marie has been keeping from the entire family.

Julianne Buchanan, Marie’s former friend and lover from the Inner Peace Enlightenment cult, has come back to town and Marie has been seeing her quite frequently lately. Now it all makes sense. Those late nights were Marie going out with Julianne. Those days and days on end being away from everyone has been spend staying at Julianne’s place. Ordinarily this wouldn’t be a cause for concern but the fact that Julianne Buchanan was once closely aligned with a cult Marie got wrapped up in, combined with the fact that for some reason Marie refuses to tell anyone in the family about something that should be simply as innocent as a date night, is enough to give Kimberly cause for concern. At least now she knows the truth and, when the time is right, she can confront her sister about it. But for now there is only one thing on the mind of The Woman Scorned.

“Jessie!” Kimberly Williams is crouched down outside the back window of her half-sister Jessica Lasiewicz’s home in Boston, Massachusetts. She is trying her best to stay hidden because, well, The Woman Scorned is butt ass naked. Why doesn’t the eccentric ginger have any clothes on? That’s a good question and with Kim, who knows what the answer is? Right now she is trying to stay hidden, out of notice from any of Jessica’s neighbors whilst occasionally peeking her head out of the bush she is hiding in to knock on the window and call out. “Jessie! Hurry up!”

Eventually Kimberly’s efforts pay off. She smiles as she hears someone fiddling with the window. Kim looks up in time to see the window opening and Jessica peeking her head out. “Kim! What on earth are you doing?!” She exclaims. “Don’t you know how to use a door?”

“Yes but doors are boring. This is much more fun.” Kim then leaps out of the bush and climbs in through the window. Jessica steps back to allow her sister into the home, which happens to be in the bathroom, and she steps back further and stares in shock upon seeing that Kimberly is completely nude.

“Where the hell are your clothes?!”

“At home.”

“Obviously.” Jessica rolls her eyes.

“Did you prepare the bath?”

“You tell me.” She motions to the bathtub which is full of water. Kim grins.

“Awesome! Thanks, sis!” Kim steps into the tub and lies down.

“I’m afraid to ask but…why did you come HERE, completely NAKED, to take a bath?”

“Well I have to be naked to take a bath, silly.” Kim winks.

“Don’t you have a bath at your house? Or Marie’s…assuming you’re still looking out for her place while she’s away on business in Charlotte?”

“Well that’s the thing, I only just got done with my investigation and I really need to take a bath. Besides, you’d want to hear about what I learned, so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone?”

“...”

“I can hear your ellipses!”

“Of course you can.” Jessica sighs out of frustration. “You just got finished? Where were you all night?”

“I had to go undercover, Jessie. Deep undercover. Sooooooo deep undercover that…well…I just…”

“You had sex with someone, didn’t you?”

“So what if I did?!” Kim glares at Jessica. “I had to do it to maintain my cover! I couldn’t let her figure out that I wasn’t really Marie!”

“Who?” Jessica asks curiously.

“Julianne.” Kim states. “You remember her, don’t you?”

“Unfortunately, I do.” Lasiewicz nods her head. “She was Marie’s friend when she was a part of that Inner Peace whatever…”

“Inner Peace Enlightenment Retreat. Or as I like to call it, Inner Peace Enlightenment Cult. Yes, she’s back and that’s who Marie has been spending all hours of the night with, that’s who Marie has been spending days on end with, all the while ignoring us and poor Sean.” Kim sighs with a sense of righteous indignation. “Where is the kiddo, anyway?”

“He’s still asleep.” Jessica points out. “Hopefully you didn’t wake him.”

“Thanks for watching him for me, Jess. I’ll take him home when I’m done here.”

“It isn’t a problem, Kim but…” she pauses momentarily “...wait, how the hell are you going to take him home when you don’t have any clothes?”

“I figured I’d steal yours.” Kim says. Jessica rolls her eyes.

“Why didn’t you just bring Marie’s clothes with you? I assume you still had them last night.”

“I did but after fucking Julianne I had to burn them. Shit, I almost considered setting myself on fire. My God she is nasty! Wanna know what we did?”

“God no!” Jessica exclaims, shaking her head vehemently. “But Kim, I still think you’re wrong about this. So what if Marie is sleeping with Julianne again? She’s a grown woman. She is still allowed to date and sleep with whoever the hell she likes. Just because she’s a mother doesn’t mean her sex life is over.” Lasiewicz smirks knowingly. “Now you sound like a prude.”

“Really, Jess?”

“Really.”

“Well tell me this, if I am sooooo wrong…do you still feel that this is innocent despite the fact that Marie has kept this seemingly innocent relationship a secret from everyone? Do you still feel this is innocent when the woman she is sleeping with was once deeply entrenched in some crazy ass cult?”

“I suppose you have a point.” Jessica nods her head.

“You have no idea what Marie went through because you weren’t there. But I was. I know how deep they got into her head. She was so convinced by that nonsense that she sold all of her belongings, her entire estate at the time, to me. That fancy ass house she lives in, I own that. If I was still an evil vindictive person I could legally have her removed because she was dumb enough to sell all of her belongings to me.”

“I…I had no idea…”

“Now you see why I’m so worried? What if Julianne is back with that group of religious psychos and she’s trying to get Marie back in with them too? And if Marie does get back in with them, what happens to Sean? She was willing to give EVERYTHING she owned away. What if they want Sean too?”

“Kim…I get why you’re concerned, I really do. But everyone has their limits, everyone has a line that they won’t cross. I’m sure Marie would never do anything to endanger her son. Besides, that’s a lot of ‘WHAT IFs’ you threw out there. There is still no evidence that Julianne is even back with the cult, yet alone trying to get Marie to go back as well, now is there?”

“No…” Kim shakes her head as her voice trails off.

“See? Instead of jumping to conclusions, why don’t you confront Marie with this information? Just ask her yourself.”

“I already tried and she kept dodging and ducking my line of questions. That’s why I had to go undercover. Duh!”

“That was before you knew what she was doing. Now that you have something to pressure her with, she just might crack. Its classic interrogation, Kim.” Lasiewicz winks. “You of all people should know that.”

“Oh yeah!” Kim exclaims. “Why didn’t I think of that?”

“Who knows? Maybe you’ve lost your touch?” Jessica winks. “Maybe being around us prudes has been rubbing off on you?”

“No way!” Kim sticks her tongue out. “I am NOT gonna allow myself to be a prude! But I am gonna interrogate the hell outta Marie when she gets back from Charlotte. I’m gonna find out what really is going on.”

==========
September 20th, 2023
Austin, Texas
On Camera
==========

Its dark outside of the Moody Arena, the night before SCW Breakdown. The moon is shining overhead in the dark but clear night skies of Austin, Texas. It is very quiet, nearly silent, outside, which makes it very easy to hear the footsteps approaching from the left. Eventually we see “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams entering the scene. The Queens of Chaos member is wearing a purple gothic style dress with a hemline that stops just above the knee, black boots, and a black leather jacket with the “Queens of Chaos” logo on the back and sleeves of the jacket. She has her SCW Underground Championship title belt wrapped around her waist and the HKW Bloodlust Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder.

“Seize the day! Make the most of the opportunity!” Kimberly laughs and shakes her head. “Phrases like that get tossed around oh so much in the industry today but very few actually know the difference between real opportunity and fake opportunity. Real opportunity can be found amidst chaos. Sun Tzu once said that where there is chaos there is opportunity. You can see that abundantly clear in Supreme Championship Wrestling. Taking Hold of the Flame is easily one of the most chaotic nights of the year and in one chaotic match you can find yourself as the heir apparent to the SCW World Championship; don’t believe me? Ask Kandis. And we cannot forget the infamous Trios Tournament. You are randomly assigned tag partners and if you and your band of misfits can make it work throughout the tournament then you can find yourself with a golden ticket to do whatever the hell you want. I won a Trios last year and I used it to create an opportunity for myself, an opportunity to regain the SCW Underground Championship. That is opportunity, that is real opportunity. Anyone on any given night under the bright lights can get the job done. You do not have to fight and claw through the rigors of the entire roster, you can use the chaotic opportunity to snatch a golden ticket that allows you to skip ahead of the line. That’s opportunity in SCW.” Williams points a finger at the camera.

“Then there’s you, Sally my boy. Can I call you Sally? Actually, don’t answer that. I’m gonna call you Sally because I can. You are in a match tomorrow night against a champion. This is your second straight match against a champion, only this time it’s non-title. You might have the false impression that CHBK…you know, the new dude running things around here, the guy who took Mr. D’s place…yeah, you might have the false impression that CHBK is giving you an opportunity.” The Queen of the Death Match shakes her head. “Nuh-uh, guess again, Sally. This isn’t an opportunity for you. I mean, seriously, why do you think you would even be worthy of yet another opportunity after your less than stellar performances as of late?” Kim reaches up and scratches her chin, acting as if she is deep in thought.

“Let’s see, you have lost your last three matches…to Annelise Taylor, to Polly, and to Kirsten Scott. Now granted losing to them is nothing to be ashamed of. From what I’ve seen of Annelise, she is a great new talent in SCW and has lots of promise. Polly seems to be into the whole sub/dom kinky stuff these days and while that may not be my thing, that still doesn’t discount her talent and reputation as a former SCW Television Champion. And then there’s my pal The Onesie who is the reigning SCW Television Champion, Trios Contract winner, and the badass chick who whipped your ass last week!” Kim smirks as she waves playfully at the camera. “Hi, Onesie! You go, girl!” Kim throws her head back and laughs. She refocuses and regains her composure as she turns back to face the camera.

“Anyway, back to you, Sally. Like I said, this isn’t an opportunity for you. Face it, Sally, you have been on a downhill spiral since Rise To Greatness. I mean, I understand how losing on the grand stage of Rise To Greatness can hurt a career. Last year I lost to Deanna Frost and I really took it hard. But you know what I did? I learned from my mistakes, I picked myself back up, and I marched forward as a smarter, better competitor. I improved from that loss. I got better from that loss. I went on an unbeaten streak from then until Body, Heart, & Soul. No one could touch me. But what have you done since your loss, Sally?” Kim sighs with disgust and shakes her head.

“You just kept losing…again, and again, and again…you have just gone further and further down in your spiral. You got smashed, bashed, and trashed by that German weiner schnitzel at Rise To Greatness and you have yet to recover. You have yet to figure out how to pull yourself back up and regain what little momentum you once had.” Williams shakes her head. “Unfortunately for you, its a lot worse than that. You may be too ignorant to notice, Sally, but the great fans of SCW are no longer taking you seriously. This locker room no longer takes you seriously. Despite getting another match, after three straight losses, even SCW is starting to lose faith in you. The mere fact that you are up against yours truly is just evidence of how far you’ve fallen.” Kim smiles devilishly.

“See, Sally my boy, I am NOT an opportunity for you. Facing the SCW Underground Champion is not a reward or prize or an opportunity when the champion is Kimberly Williams, the deranged, psychotic Queen of the Death Match. I am not an opportunity, Sally. I am a punishment. I am the one woman sick enough and twisted enough to do what is necessary to take out SCW’s resident piece of garbage. You shouldn’t be worrying yourself over what it will take to defeat me, Sally. Instead, your primary concern should be how the hell will you survive me?” Williams shakes her head. “No, these are not empty threats. They are very, VERY, real threats. This may not be Underground Rules and I may not be legally allowed to stab you, staple you, and otherwise maim you, but I am a very creative individual when it comes to violence and mayhem. I can break your bones in so many ways that are perfectly legal within the confines of a standard wrestling match.” Williams points a finger at the camera.

“I don’t need weapons to hurt you, Sally. I could knock you unconscious with one clean shot to your head from Shadowblade. I could break an arm and seriously hurt your neck with Homage to the Queen. I could break your legs with Scorned. Or I could pay homage to my legendary mother, a thirteen time former world champion, and use the Angel’s Arch to quite literally break you in half. Yes, Sally, it is true that where there is chaos there is opportunity but it’s just as I said earlier, there is NO opportunity here, at least not for you. For yout his isn’t an opportunity, this is about survival. And since there is no opportunity there is no need for chaos. I could systematically pick you apart if I choose to do so.” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “Hell, I could just throw the rules out the window and maim you anyway? Not like anyone would be surprised by it.” Kim laughs nastily.

“You have no idea what is coming for you, Sally. To be fair, I don’t know what I’m gonna do either! That’s the beauty of being a Queen of Chaos. Anything is possible! All I can say for certain is that tomorrow night, right here in Austin, Texas, I am going to take out the trash and your downward spiral into the toilet that has become your wrestling career will continue, and any hope of you recovering from Rise To Greatness, any hope of recovering any momentum you lost in these past few months, all of it will come crashing down.” The Woman Scorned turns around and walks away. The camera fades to black.
The glamorous scene opens where a stylish man rocking in a fancy suit and hat, surrounded by stunning ladies in a luxurious limousine. The car is filled with lavish decorations, and the skilled driver is taking them to the prestigious America Grand Hotel. In this lavish scene, the bald man with the suave suit is sipping on a glass of champagne while beautiful ladies laugh and chat. The limousine is adorned with golden accents and plush, creating an atmosphere of luxury. The skilled driver navigates the streets with precision, heading towards the grand entrance of the American Grand Hotel. It’s a scene straight out of a Hollywood movie!

The Grand America Hotel stands tall and majestic, exuding an air of elegance. Its grande facade showcases intricate architectural details, with towering columns and sparkling windows that reflect the sunlight. It's a sight that commands attention and invites you into the world of luxury and sophistication.

Once the limousine arrives at the grand entrance of the America Grand Hotel, the bald man steps out and confidently asks for the wrestling superstar ‘Sal Darius’. The hotel staff, impressed by his presence, quickly directs him to the designated location. It seems like the bald man is about to embark on an intriguing encounter! The bald man, after being directed, meets Sal Darius at the luxurious hotel’s hi tea. Sal warmly greets him and invites him to grab a plate and join him. It's a fancy and delicious dining experience waiting to happen.

The hi tea at the luxurious hotel is a sight to behold! It’s a lavish spread of delicate dishes from around the world. From succulent seafood to mouthwatering meats, fresh salads and decadent desserts, there’s something to satisfy every craving. It’s a feast fit for a king! The hi tea at the luxurious hotel offers a wide array of delectable dishes from around the world.

The business partners were dappered in fancy suits sitting in front of each other. Sal’s suit is a vibrant burst of color with bold floral patterns that make it pop and Pender looks lethal wearing an old style classic black Italian pant coat. Living like kings, sittin’ on those fancy high tea tables and chairs in the luxurious hotel. The atmosphere was bougie and the food was top-notch. They were indulging in culinary delights fit for royalty.

Mr. Pender: I have transferred you all the cash, our businesses are doing well.

Sal: Sir, definitely I can see that.

Mr. Pender: See that?

Sal: I mean I see my panman, in classic fits. Long cars, beautiful girls, expensive laundry and sipping on finest champagne.

Mr. Pender: Hahahahaha. I feel like, no matter if you win or lose your upcoming match. Your bank account will be sooooooo much more than Kimberly.

Sal: Trust me if you add up all the SCW roster’s money, I still would’ve more.
Mr. Pender: Cheers to that!

The two cool cats, Sal and Pender are kickin’ back at the luxurious hotel. The atmosphere is swanky and they’re sippin’ on fancy cocktails. With a clink of their glasses, they cheer for some deadly facts.

Sal: Btw, Kimberly Williams is to be honest an og representation of this sport.

Mr. Pender: Oh yeah, that chick is tough.

Sal: Hmm, we will see what happens. She lost her last match too.

Mr. Pender: Yes, but they love her.

Sal: Naa, I have to detach myself from the audience. I won’t worry about something I cannot control.

Mr. Pender: That's fine. Also, CHBK finds you an interesting character. You are doing fine, I mean there are people…

Mr. Pender gets interrupted as a young fan bursts with excitement and approaches Sal for an autograph. With stars in their eyes, the fan kid shyly extends a pen and paper. Their admiration radiates through their smiles. Sal happily obliges his name, signing his name with a touch of Tupac-inspired flair, making the fan’s day unforgettable.

Sal: There ya go, kiddoo. What's your name?

Fan: Sanchez.

Sal: Sanchez, hmmm.. I will write your name on it and with that I am going to write a piece of advice for you.

Just below his name Sal writes ‘Kill or be killed’

Fan: Kill or be killed?

Sal: That means, you either do it or you die trying. But you never give up.

Sal drops the kid a fist pump and his eyes widen in awe and they can’t help but mirror Sal’s excitement with a fist pump of their own.

Fan: Also… Can I get one of your famous aviators? My parents have been trying to get it for me but they’re out of stock.

Sal: Sure I can.

The aviators were folded and placed on the table. Sal extends his arm and gets it for the kid.

Fan: Thank you!

The kid goes back running in excitement. Sal looks at the kid’s enthusiasm and smiles.

Mr.Pender: Exactly, what I was talking about. There are some people who have started liking you. That is maybe because they know what you’ve been through. CHBK and Mr. D were also telling me that.

Sal: Yeah, I am not concentrating on that.

Mr. Pender: Look, Sal. I understand you’re focusing on your matches and trying to win. But these things matter. You’ve a positive image, SCW would be willing to extend your contract. Trust me, if you wouldn't have given that autograph and glasses to that kid. I would’ve insisted you. Anyway, I will leave.

Sal: Gotcha! I understand.

Mr. Pender: Get some sleep and start working. It's time!

Sal: Definitely.

Mr. Pender walks a few steps ahead and comes back.

Mr. Pender: Also! Sal. Come here.

Sal, noticing Mr. Pender’s mysterious hint takes a few steps closer and hears the whisper words.

Sal: Nahh, you know I am no more about that party life anymore.

Mr. Pender: Dude, you need to see that red head. She is fucking bootylicious! Just get in from her back door and then get out and then in. Only the back door!

Sal: (smirks) get the fuck out of here!

With a shared moment of laughter, Mr. Pender and Sal can’t contain their excitement. Their laughter fills the air, a joyous symphony of camaraderie. Then, Mr. Pender wraps Sal in a warm hug expressing their gratitude and friendship. As Mr. Pender departs, Sal watches with a mix of fondness and anticipation, ready to embark on the next chapter of his journey. While being in that moment, Sal stretches his back and feels a little fatigue. The king of the world of hearts, unlocks his Iphone and schedules an appointment with The Grand Spa.

Scene 2: The Spa Day

The spa room at the America Grand Hotel is a sanctuary of tranquility and bliss. As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by soft lighting, calming music and a serene atmosphere. The room is adorned with luxurious furnishings and soothing decor, creating a serene ambiance. Professional therapists are ready to provide a variety of rejuvenating treatments from massages to facials, ensuring a truly pampering experience. It’s the perfect place to unwind and indulge in some well-deserved relaxation.

Darius, enters the massage room, filled with a soothing ambiance and relaxing aromas. As he takes a seat, a stunning and confident masseuse approaches him with a mischievous smile. She offers Sal a tantalizing massage, promising to work out any knots and leave him feeling rejuvenated. The scene is filled with a spicy energy, as Sal contemplates the tempting offer before accepting, ready to indulge in the ultimate relaxation experience.

The Freaky Darius, confidently lays down on the plush massage table, his chiseled physique and relaxed demeanor adding to the ambiance of the room. He closes his eyes, ready to surrender himself to the skilled hands of the masseuse and allow the soothing experience to transport him to a world of pure bliss. The skilled blonde masseuse smoothly applies fragrant oil on Sal’s well-toned back, using expert techniques to knead away any tension and leaving him feeling like a Greek god. The perfect way of unwinding and indulging goes on in the self-care process.

The Sex Vibe, feels completely at ease trusting in the expertise of the masseuse. Flips over onto his back, offering his front body for a full-body massage. The skilled hands of the masseuse continue their magic, working their way across Sal’s toned muscles, releasing any tension and leaving him feeling rejuvenated and revitalized. Darius takes a deep breath, allowing himself to fully relax and enjoy the experience. He feels tension melting away as the masseuse skillfully works her magic.

Masseuse: You know you’re really strong.

Sal: Thanks, I am a fighter.

Masseuse: What kind of a fighter?

Sal: You know? The one who gets into the ring and whoops ass.

Masseuse: Hahahaha! Wow.

As the masseuse gets involved in the conversation, she takes a bit more time massaging his thighs. Darius' private parts were wrapped, with what she seemed extra interested in.

Masseuse: You wanted a full body massage, right?

Sal: Yes.

Masseuse: Okay I will take that towel off. Is that fine?

Sal: Nah, not that. I am good, I think you did a good job.

Masseuse: Why don’t you do something for me?

Sal: I will tip you well, don’t worry.

With a mischievous smile, the masseuse leans in close to Sal and whispers an enticing offer in his ear. The words longer in the air, tempting Sal with an irresistible proposition. Curiosity piqued, Sal’s eyes widened as he considered the offer, his mind racing with possibilities. But for a moment he reconsiders.

Sal: Nah, I am sorry. But I will tip you well. So I will just shower and leave. Thank you. You did a great job!

Masseuse: So sad, but that's fine.

Sal, feeling refreshed after the invigorating massage, steps out of the serene massage room and makes his way towards the luxurious shower area. As warm water cascades over his body, allowing him to wash the stress away. The king of the world of hearts, dries his body feeling completely rejuvenated, heads towards the reception desk with a satisfied smile. He settles his bill for the incredible massage experience, bidding farewell to the friendly staff. As he exits the establishment, a sense of tranquility and contentment envelops him, ready to face the world with a renewed sense of well-being.

Scene 3: Camp Day

Bright and early, The freaky darius springs out of bed as the alarm clock blares at 5 am. He quickly slips into his trusty joggers and throws on his comfortable tracksuit, ready to tackle the morning. With determination in his stride, Sal steps outside of the hotel, embracing the fresh start to the day. As Sal sets off for his morning jog from the hotel, he takes in the sights of various US infrascture along the way. With each step, he enjoys the view of bridges, buildings, and roads that make up the urban landscape, appreciating the impressive engineering behind him. After completing his one-mile run, The Sex Vibe savors the sense of accomplishment and the energizing start to his day.

Sal stops by a park and dives into his power training routine with gusto! He pushes his limits with some crazy sprints, strong push-ups, impressive chin-ups and challenging squats. With each intense exercise, Sal can feel his strength and endurance growing, fueling his determination. While crushing his workout, Sal noticed a random girl filming him. Curious, he stopped and struck up a conversation with her. Only to discover that she’s actually a TMZ sports camera girl.

Sal: I don’t mind you posting me and making this viral. But you could’ve asked me ma’am.

Shyna: Ofcourse! I am sorry. Can I take a few comments from you, about your upcoming match?

Sal: What comments?

Shyna: I mean, you’ve been pretty silent and Kimberly Williams has said a lot about you. That your late performances were bad and you are still getting opportunities.

Sal: Okay soo, I know that. First of all, none supported me ma’am. I chose my path, took my ass whooping and stopped sucking on my mommy’s tits when I was no more a baby. Guess who didn’t? Kimberly Williams, her mother, gave her a path. No disrespect to her mother though, she is a legend. But Kimberly is a prime example of nepotism. I came out of garbage and entered the world of wrestling on my own. I had no connections when I entered the wrestling world. Even right now, I am probably not in the best form but I am still fighting and I see nobody stopping me anytime soon.

Shyna: HAHAHAHAHA! Okay this is it. Good luck for your match. You look focused.

Sal: Thank you!

Scene 4: Match day - Kimberly Williams vs Sal Darius

Looking all cool in his black tank top, Sal Darius perches on the hood of his car, with nunchucks hanging around his neck, ready to make a statement. He locks eyes with the camera lens, and his voice exudes charisma as he begins to speak…

‘I can’t believe that you’re talking about my losses Kimbo. Last week, I saw you rubbing your tiny booty off the rope while Xander hit you with a knee and left you out cold. Do you know? How embarrassing it is for a champ to lose like that? I am not a champ and where I come from winning or losing doesn't matter to us. Because we thrive to put on a show and prove to the world that we’ve the biggest balls. You remind me of Sid, from Toy Story Kimbo. You are a kid who plays with stuff toys, shoving weights inside their ass and acting like they’re your weapon. Let's be honest, nobody needs to make a signature weapon like that. You’re not a maniac or crazy war girl. You’re just an idiot. Sid put a rocket launcher on buzz lightyear, just like you shove weights inside your stuff toys. You’re just a kid.’

Darius takes a moment to compose himself after sipping his protein shake. He resumes his promo…

‘At the ‘Rise of Greatness’ yes I lost and I am still losing. I am worried for my contract, the world knows I was dealing with lawsuits. But let's talk about you, you lost at the same pay per view against Deana. Then you said ‘I learned from my mistakes’ learned from your mistake and got your Toy Story ass handed to Xander? Wow! You’re a fast learner. I am a fan of your mother’s work and that is all your family has to be honest. You two twin sisters are the best bad choice your family has. I mean your lameass custom weighted stuff toys can whoop both you sisters in a tag match. I mean let's do this ‘Bitchass Civil War Chaos’ Kimberly Williams & Marie Jones vs Betty White & Tommy Wasley. Fucking grow up girl!’

Sal, takes another sip of his protein shake…

‘You’ve no idea what it's like on the streets, I fought and grew up in the streets. I have lived the fight life, while your bauble life was full of colors and mommy raising her daughter to be a wrestler. But the daughter got too busy, checking out what's in the anus of her penguin stuffed toy. Stop disappointing yourself with that title, as it is going soon and who knows? Maybe the mommy made some phone calls so that her daughter can get a title opportunity? So all I am trying to say is Kimbo… Come out of your lala land and disney world. Last week, Xander Valentine left you drained into the center of the ring and your mouth was open unconsciously like you’re on a hunger strike.’

Sal places the protein shake bottle on his car bonut, wears his classic blublocker aviators, stands up and walks a few steps ahead.

‘See Sid, I mean Kimbo… You’re a kid raised around wrestlers, with great training and have been taken care of perfectly. Maybe, your mama used to feed you off in the wrestling ring too. That's fine, she tried her best. But the man you’re facing is a realist. He isn’t one of your dumb siblings or your impotent stuff toys. Quite simply a real fucking man. Who doesn’t care about this 'The most unskilled locker room in the history of wrestling' or about the people. Oh and hey by the way. Some people love me. But that aside. Don’t ask your mommy to make calls, after 'The Sex Vibe' stomps your brain out and ‘The Woman Scorned’ transitions into ‘The Woman Who Got Screwed’.

The screen fades away.