Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Apocalypse update; schedule shift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apocalypse is finally coming together. But giving it some thought, to avoid both me rushing it (or if I have some work I need to pivot to for a bit) and to give match writers a bit more time since I was late on getting notes to them, I'm going to aim for a Tuesday evening posting, and the schedule gets pushed forward one week (Basically, I've removed a Breakdown from the schedule and everything now takes place a week later. First Breakdown after Apocalypse will be October 19, and there will still be three shows until Under Attack.

I figure this also gives some people a much-needed break, judging by some of the challenges some have had in October so far.
Breaks... What is this breaks you speak of?!

We all love ya Prof D! I won't lie it's allowed me to go home and pay respects for a family member I lost last month so consider it a thank you from my side of things. It's also added to my burnout from work break where I have been able to just relax.

You are a badass, and we love ya! Can't wait to read it and see where we go next!
Sorry to hear about your loss.

It’s allowed me to… be lazy. And sleep. And play Baldur’s Gate 3.

…you know, lots of good, grown up things!
Sorry too to hear of your loss Ian.

And hooray for adult things!

Show should be up tomorrow with a card to follow. Thanks for your patience.
Sadly, show up tomorrow. I need to reimagine one match. I'll still aim to get the card up tonight regardless.