Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Crystal Zdunich vs. Xander Valentine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Off Camera
Manhattan Apartment

Things hadn’t been going that well for Crystal Zdunich. She was hurting on the inside. She had picked up on a habit that she wished she didn’t wish to pick up on. Her and her wife had wrestled in different wrestling companies which is why Crystal had felt lonely. Living apart from one another had gotten to her and had caused Crystal to dive into her old habits. It didn’t matter if Crystal was one of the biggest wrestling draws in the entire world. Not only that but being the starting quarter back for the Brooklyn Brawlers should have been more than enough to get Crystal focused but she just felt empty. None of that would stop her from drowning herself further into her addiction. Crystal crossed her arms as she paced around her apartment. She had a hard time staying still and she kept checking her phone in hopes of waiting for her special guest to arrive. All of a sudden however the elevator to her penthouse apartment opens up and that is when she could see a red haired tattooed woman walking through the doors with a huge duffel bag in her hands. Crystal sees the woman and immediately runs over to the woman and hugs her as tightly as she can.

“Thank you so much for coming Zenna… Honestly I hate being in the apartment alone and I need somebody to talk too…”

Zenna Zdunich was Crystal’s sister in-law. The Swedish born woman looked at Crystal as she hugged her as tightly as possible and refused to let go.

“No problem… I am here to make sure you are okay. Seleana is worried about you and I promised my sister that I would make sure that you are okay… We are going to get through this together but that’s only if you want me to help you. “

Crystal nodded her head in return as she kept her eyes on the redhead before folding her arms together. She looks deeply into her sister in-law’s eyes and speaks back in return.

“I do want your help… I wouldn’t have called you if I didn’t want you here. I know that Seleana is probably at a lost for words when she caught me in the bathroom. I know she was probably questioning why I got fired from Sin City Wrestling in the first place but how could I have told it was because I had been addicted to sniffing cocaine. I know with Supreme Championship Wrestling I hadn’t been booked for most of the year but that’s because I was too embarrassed of failing the wellness policy and being listed on a website for being a failure… I just want to get my life right…”

Zenna nods her head as she looks further into Crystal’s eyes.

“Where are the drugs?! Give them to me…”

Crystal points at a cabinet and that is when Zenna walks over to it and opens it up. She sees the bag and that’s when she snatches it and quickly goes into the bathroom. She opens the bag up and pours it into the toilet and quickly hits the flush button. Crystal watches as she crosses her arms.

“WAIT!!!!”

Zenna however looks back at her sister.

“That’s step one and it was for the best. Do you have more?!”

“No… That was the last of it…”

Zenna nods her head.

“Good… And it’s time to do one more thing…”

Zenna walks over to Crystal’s liquor cabinet and she sees all of the bottles that are stored on the shelf. She takes each bottle and begins to dump them into the sink. It doesn’t matter if it’s a bottle of Pure White Hennessey, Brugal, special Mexican Tequila, and Mezcal.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I GOT SOME OF THOSE BOTTLES WHEN I VISITED MY DAD IN MEXICO!!!”

“I don’t care Christina… If your family knew what you were doing they would want me to dump all of this liquor as well. You want to get clean? You need to listen to those that love you. Seleana loves you. You are everything to her and especially with Alexandra leaving you are all she has. She doesn’t want to leave you and nor does she want a divorce… You don’t want that do you?!”

Crystal quickly shakes her head.

“Of course not! The thought never crossed my mind… I just want to be a great wife for Seleana and a great mother for all of my children. It’s just that things are becoming hard to resist especially when the personality taking over me. The Rose Goddess is back and I can’t control her anymore! Little by little Crystal Hilton is taking over and I can’t control it…”

“I don’t think Seleana knew any of that…But I know it’s something we can overcome together…We will get you to some AA meetings and you won’t be alone. I will go with you to make sure you are okay… Now’ here is the real question. How did you get your fix?!”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders.

“I don’t want to say…”

“Crystal… Just to tell me…”

Crystal keeps her eyes locked on Zenna.

“Seriously… If I tell you promise not tot ell Seleana…”

“I won’t… It’s between us…”

Crystal looks at Zenna just sighing as she mutters something out to Zenna.

“…Sofia…”

Zenna’s eyes open wide up not knowing what to say.