Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Asher Hayes & Konrad Raab vs. Twisted & Sadistic (Brittany Lohan & Glory Braddock)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 RP Limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, November 2, 2023 **NOTE DEADLINE**
1 of 2
=====

==========
October 28th, 2023
Miami, Florida
Off Camera
==========

Twisted & Sadistic got back off on the right foot when Glory Braddock and Brittany Lohan defeated The Holly Adams Brand on Breakdown two weeks ago. While Brittany was certainly hoping to get her hands on the actual Holly Adams, they would have to settle for breaking her iPad and, possibly, breaking Alex’s neck with their violent Hell on Earth finishing move. With The Holly Adams Brand potentially in the rear view mirror, at least for now, Braddock and Lohan are poised to turn their attention to the rest of the tag teams in the division, and refocus on getting back closer towards a shot at the SCW World Tag Team Championship. As fun as it has been to poke fun at the Brand injure them at every turn, Braddock still has her eyes set on her real prize; the SCW Supreme Championship. She needs to win the SCW World Tag Team Championship to do that and any win they can pick up along the way will help in obtaining that goal; especially this next match against the unlikely team of Asher Hayes and Konrad Raab. Braddock is no stranger to either of her opponents. She has had many battles with Hayes, coming out with the victory on most of those encounters. And recently Twisted & Sadistic had a throw down with Konrad’s pals, The European Fiery Nation. This coming Breakdown will be another chapter written in these two rivalries. Still, another wrinkle in this upcoming Breakdown is the return of Amelia Stone to in-ring action. Amelia was once Braddock’s student before having to step away. Glory and Amelia were once very close allies. Now Braddock has reunited with Brittany Lohan to reform Twisted & Sadistic. How will Amelia’s return impact Glory’s current plans?

Before The British Bombshell can focus on her in-ring plans, she has to try and sort out her out of ring life. Glory Braddock has been out of sorts ever since the return of her childhood friend turned childhood rival Melody Murphy. They former thick as thieves friends turned worst enemies never thought they would see each other again but then they were suddenly thrust back into one another’s orbit with Melody Murphy unexpectedly announcing her intentions on investing money into Braddock’s company; Glorious Golden Enterprises. Attracting unexpected and unwanted attention and having to deal with less than savory people is all part of the game when you get into big business. It has become something that The British Bombshell has learned to live with and accept as the majority owner of a major company. Still there are some surprises that are more shocking than others. Considering Glory doesn’t have many fonds memories of Melody, she never anticipated this rival to actually want to work with her on anything at all, even if it did mean mutual monetary success. But that surprise was nothing compared to the news that Melody was dating Glory’s childhood friend Matthew Taylor. That didn’t make sense, either, because Melody had always looked down on Matthew. She always thought of him as dirty garbage because of his lifestyle. His lifestyle hasn’t changed and neither has Melody’s personality, yet she has apparently decided to ignore that and date him? It just didn’t make sense.

It didn’t make sense until Glory learned that Matthew was a majority owner of Blake O’Malley’s gym. Blake O’Malley is a former wrestler turned trainer who works with both Glory and Matthew. The gym he runs has drawn interest of those who want to purchase for their own agendas, including Melody. When confronted with this, Melody admitted that at first she did date Matthew simply to get the in-road to buying that gym out from under everyone else. But the more she and Matthew dated, she claims the more she started to change. She started to legitimately like him. Melody claims she legitimately wants to be friends with Glory again and make up for their past. But can Glory really forgive Melody for what happened? She should; she would be a hypocrite not to, considering she has needed second chances herself. Still, forgiveness can be difficult, especially with such grudges. While she isn’t sure whether or not she is ready to forgive Melody Murphy, Glory is definitely certain of what she is prepared to do about this potential deal between Glorious Golden Enterprises and Melody Murphy. Glory has put a hold on any future deals until she can sort some things out. Braddock has had time to think about this deal, now that she knows the whole truth, and now she knows what she wants to do.

This is what brings Glory to a Starbucks in Miami, Florida. This particular Starbucks is nearby to where Glory’s home is located. Braddock sits outside on the patio at a table with a cup of coffee sitting in front of her. The beautiful blonde is wearing black dress pants, black high heeled patent leather pumps, a white silk blouse, and a black women’s blazer. She has a black fedora style hat on her head and sunglasses are covering her eyes. She looks at her watch as she waits patiently on the arrival of her guest. It isn’t long after checking out her watch when she spots someone out of the corner of her eyes. Braddock turns in time to see Francis Taylor approaching from the right. She is wearing a white mini skirt, sandals, and a black blouse. Francis looks rather annoyed as she approaches Braddock’s table and sits down.

“You’re a little late.” Braddock points out.

“Yeah, well, blame it on the awful traffic.” Francis sighs. “You said this was a business meeting, right?”

“Correct.”

“Then why a Starbucks in Miami?”

“I like Starbucks.”

“That’s not my point.” Francis shakes her head. “Why couldn’t we have met at our corporate headquarters? I mean, if this is a business meeting why not have the meeting where our business is located?”

“You mean in Charlotte, North Carolina?” Braddock points a finger at Taylor. “Your home turf?”

“Oh now don’t be silly, Glory.” Francis laughs. “We’re both from England. This is hardly ‘home turf’, right?”

“Yes but you have made Charlotte your permanent residence ever since I hired you to be the President of Glorious Golden Enterprise. You’re comfortable here. Just like I am comfortable here in Miami. We are not having this meeting in territory where you feel comfortable. We are having this meeting where I feel comfortable.” Braddock shakes her head. “I don’t want you comfortable, Francis. I want you wriggling in your seat. I want you sweating. It makes it easier to break you.”

The tone of Braddock’s voice is harsh, much harsher than what Francis Taylor is used to hearing from The British Bombshell. Her eyes grow wide as she gulps real big out of nervousness.

“What’s wrong, Glory? You seem angry. You seem upset.”

“I’m bloody pissed off right now, Francis, because I’ve been lied to and manipulated quite a bit and I’m sick and tired of it all.” Braddock states coldly. Francis nods her head.

“This has to do with Melody wanting to invest in GGE, doesn’t it?”

“Oh gee, you think?” Braddock taps Francis on her head. “So you do have a brain up there, don’t you?”

“Glory, just listen…”

“No, you shut up and you listen.” Glory starts with an unusually angry tone. “From day one this whole investment deal was announced, from day one Melody Murphy returned to my life by walking into GGE corporate offices in Charlotte, the two of you brassers have been manipulating me, deceiving me, and lying to me. Tell me I’m wrong.”

“You’re wrong.” Francis insists. “You are being paranoid…again…” she stares coldly, defiantly into Braddock’s eyes “...and maybe I should tell the Board of directors that our majority owner is being paranoid? They might suggest you go and receive some much needed psychological treatment.”

“Are you threatening me, Francis?” Glory chuckles softly. “Because it is an empty threat.”

“I am not threatening you.” Francis shakes her head. “But you do have a history of paranoia and acting strangely. This whole accusation of me and Melody deceiving you is definitely paranoia. Its the same kind of paranoia that convinced the Board to strip you of your powers and force to see a psychiatrist.” Francis sneers. “Is that what you want?”

“Still sticking with your empty threat, Francis? Because that’s all that it is, an empty threat.”

“This is no empty threat, Glory. You were removed from power once before because of your paranoia. It could happen again if you are not careful.”

“Yes, I know, and I learned a great deal from the last time the Board moved to strip power from me. In the years since that happened I moved to make friends and allies with influential members of the Board. I doubt you’d have the votes to get me removed from power. And if you did, I have taken further steps to ensure that the next person up to run my company would be my mother, Aphrodite Noel, who would ensure that it is being run the way I want it to be run. So yes, try it, Francis. Try and strip my power from me. I dare you.” Glory glares right back at Francis with a smug grin on her face. Francis sighs and shakes her head, seemingly accepting defeat.

“Fine…but you’re still being paranoid. There is no proof Melody and I have conspired in any way.”

“Oh really?” Glory laughs as she takes a sip of her coffee. “For starters, I KNOW you two because the three of us conspired all the time when we were teenagers. We conspired to make the lives of anyone we didn’t like a living hell. We conspired to be three of the meanest bitchiest bullies in the community. Then when I got pregnant, you and Melody conspired to make my life a living hell. So yes, I know you two are capable of it simply from experience.”

Francis jumps back ever so slightly. She is startled by this reaction from Glory. But Francis steels herself, still refusing to give in to Braddock’s verbal assault. Taylor shakes her head. “That doesn’t prove anything. All it proves is that you still haven’t let go of something that happened when we were kids.”

“Well then how about evidence straight from the horse’s mouth?” Glory suggests. “You know I have been training with Blake O’Malley, right? Your brother’s trainer?”

“Yes, so what?”

“So, Blake let it slip that your brother, Matty, is actually the majority owner of his gym.”

“Oh…” Francis’s face goes white as a sheet and her voice trails off when Glory drops that bombshell.

“Yeah, and on a hunch I confronted Melody about it and she admitted that all she wanted from the beginning was Blake’s gym.” Braddock points a finger at Francis. “Now I think you were in on it the entire time.”

“Oh bloody hell…” Francis exclaims and then nods her head “...fine, I admit it, I was in on this with Melody. Face it, Glory, the Braddock Wrestling School is that is already under the GGE umbrella is very popular not just in England but all over Europe. Our only competition was O’Malley’s gym in Birmingham. Both are bringing in substantial income. But imagine if we were to buy out O’Malley? With Melody’s finances we could make him an offer he couldn’t refuse and then we could corner the market on European wrestling.”

“You just don’t get it, do you?” Glory shakes her head. “I do not want to be the monopoly guy. That’s not the kind of businesswoman I am.”

“And that’s why I had to keep this from you.” Francis states. “Because you were always too afraid to do what was necessary to be successful. It’s Melody’s fault, really. Before she kicked you out of our group, you were just as ruthless as us. But for reasons that still elude me, she wanted nothing to do with you after you got pregnant. Then you grew closer to your father and you changed. You grew weak.” Francis pats herself on the chest. “That’s why I was brought in to run the company in your stead, because subconsciously you knew that I was willing and able to do the thing that you wouldn’t.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.” Francis nods her head. “When Aphrodite Noel got into your mind and brainwashed you into thinking she was your mother, I had hopes that her influence would rub off on you. Because Lindsey Noel reminds me so much more of my former friend. But apparently she didn’t change you fully.”

“Is that how you really feel?”

“Yes.” Francis nods her head. “And it does feel pretty damn good to get it off my chest.”

“Fair enough.” Glory remarks. “But understand that you and Melody made me angry by thinking you could get this past me. I am not happy that you thought you could manipulate me. So this deal of yours between MY company and Melody Murphy…”

“Its off, isn’t it?” Francis blurts out, interrupting Glory.

“It will be off if you don’t shut up.” Glory sighs and shakes her head. “You’re wrong. It isn’t off. But you are no longer in charge of the Melody Murphy deal.”

“What?!” Francis exclaims incredulously. “But who will take control? Who will coordinate?”

“Me.”

“You have to be joking.”

“I’m not joking.” Glory shakes her head. “If Melody is sincere about investing in my company then it will be done under my terms. I will dictate those terms and coordinate this deal. And now that I know you two have been working together behind my back, understand that I will be paying extra close attention to your dealings, Francis.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“That means from here forward you have a clean slate. But if I learn of any further interference in this deal in any way, shape, or form, then you will be fired.”

“You wouldn’t fire me!” Francis stands up from the table and points a finger angrily at Glory. “You can’t fire me because you can’t find anyone better than me at this job!”

“You really are full of yourself.” Glory smirks. “I could promote Tabitha Silverstone to your position. I could hire Tiffany Manning to do your job. Both of them have worked with the company before. Hell, mother might even know some people I could interview. Trust me, you are not irreplaceable.” Braddock points a finger at Francis. “But you really should think about your own future.”

“I have many prospects ahead of me if you were to fire me.”

“Is that so?” Glory laughs. “Francis, you can’t get anything past me. I admit that business is not my strength, but it doesn’t take a business whiz to know certain things. All it takes is for me to have inside knowledge of your company…or maybe I should say, FORMER company…Taylor Enterprises.”

“What about it?”

“You have been neglecting it since taking over the Presidency of my company. It definitely isn’t out of the goodness of your heart. It’s because your company has been dying. The money you make by working for me helps keep it alive, but it is still dying ever so slowly. Without me, your family’s life work goes bottom up.”

Once more Francis’s face goes white as a sheet. “Who told you that?”

“Your brother.” Glory smirks as she brings up Matthew Taylor, Glory’s childhood best friend and Francis’s brother. “You have no idea how chatty your brother gets when he’s drunk.”

“Glory…”

“Silence.” Glory states coldly. “The Melody Murphy deal is under my control now. If I learn you have interfered any further, then I will fire you and your family’s lifework dies. Are we clear?” Glory asks. Francis nods her head.

“Yes.”

“Good. And once the deal is done, maybe I’ll do you a ‘favor’ and buy out Taylor Enterprises? Put it under the GGE umbrella as well? Make your family’s legacy MY property. After all, it dies without me.”

“Uh…yeah…sure…”

Braddock smirks knowingly. “Tell me, Francis, does that remind you of the Glory Braddock you knew? Does that sound like Lindsey Noel, the ruthless person you seemed to admire?”

“Yes.”

“Good, because that is who you will be dealing with from now on when it comes to corporate matters. You have fucked around with me one too many times. Now I’m done playing nice with you. I have been manipulated before and I lost my company. I will not be manipulated again.” She waves her off. “You may leave now.”

Francis is too stunned to say anything. She was annoyed at having to travel down to Miami to meet with Glory Braddock, now she leaves in silence realizing that she may have just messed up and ruined her own chances to one day have any power in this company. She leaves knowing that she is lucky to still have a job. Braddock, now, leaves more confident than ever that she can fix this once and for all. She knows what she will have to do involving the investment deal between her company and Melody Murphy. She also knows what she must do about her relationship with Melody Murphy. They were once close friends. Melody claims that she just wants to be friends again. Is Glory Braddock prepared to forgive and forget? She wasn’t ready to forgive and forget Francis Taylor. The thing with Francis is that she seemed unwilling to admit her mistakes or even ask forgiveness. At least Melody seems to appear repentant. Is that enough for Braddock to reach out with the proverbial olive branch and give Melody her friend back?
OOC: Finally got this piece of shit completed. Good luck to all. The middle sections under THEN will play out in the Asher and Raab rps. So I guess this is part one, if you have a boner for following a timeline.

AsherSideQuestCuzOlekBookedMe001
OOC: I really wanted to do another scene with this RP, but because Storm Ciarán has taken place now in London, where I am, I had to post what I've done just in case it gets worse. Sucks, but better than no showing at all. Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------

Kansas City, Kansas. Friday 8th September (Off-Camera)

Usually, when I arrived at the track, of course, we gathered the team together to have a team meeting about the upcoming race and how things were to go down in our team headquarters in the Brad Rogers Racing trailer. However, while we finished the team meeting in Brad Rogers Racing, me and Sammy Smith were told to stay as it was clear Brad wanted to talk to us. I thought, oh shit, what have I and Sammy Smith done wrong, more so when he sat down opposite myself and Sammy Smith where we sat a seat apart from each other with me on the left and him on the right.

Brad understood my wrestling job, and I didn't attend the show yesterday because I was in Europe cleaning up earthquake damage in Syria and Turkey. However, I did spend yesterday training with Kemel in my wrestling school, and I'm impressed with what I've seen so far with the kid and couldn't wait to tell Dakon, Ludvig and Ginny about him being a part of The European Fiery Nation.

But it wasn't about that because Sammy Smith wouldn't have been here if Brad wanted to talk to me about the shit I do in wrestling. Sammy and I looked at one another, wondering what could happen to us. We looked at Brad, and he looked dead serious at both of us as he got right into it as we drank water.

Brad Rogers: "You both have done a fine job with us, and you're not in trouble. I feel you both are great as a team, and it pains me to say this."

Konrad Raab: "What's that?"

Brad Rogers: "If you want to stay in this team next year, after what I've seen with Alex Bowman, you boys can't do tarmac or dirt racing."

Sammy Smith: "What? I can't betray my racing roots like that."

Konrad Raab: "You got to be joking after how much it's benefited my racing career, especially that dirt race, Brad."

Brad Rogers: "No, I'm not joking. That's the one thing I got to put in place next year. I can't have you both risk even more life than you already are. I know, Konrad, I did get you to do dirt racing and tarmac racing and brought you those cars, which you will keep forever regardless of what happens, but you realise that happened long before Alex Bowman broke his back from a dirt race. Granted, you both don't race in the small cars, but it can happen in tarmac and dirt racing as well."

Sammy and I shook our heads in disgust, incredibly this late in the NASCAR season, where seats were limited right now, although I knew when a particular team found out, they'd hire me on the spot. Sammy would be easy for any team to hire because he was a twenty-year-old kid, but what if the team who's always wanted me since I started producing results didn't have room for me.

Konrad Raab: "I'm sorry, Brad, on this occasion, I can't agree with you."

Sammy Smith: "I'm not strictly doing NASCAR racing just to be with this team. I can always go somewhere else that I can enjoy racing my Super Late Models Car."

Konrad Raab: "On top of building friendships with other racers in NASCAR, Super Late Models and Dirt Racing, I have. I just can't dedicate myself to doing one sport because look at me with me doing strictly wrestling. I needed a sport that would relax me but one I get paid to do to win championships simultaneously. NASCAR was that sport."

Brad Rogers: "I have to let you boys go after Phoenix Raceway regardless of whether you win the Xfinity Series championship with us because the two drivers I will hire to my team will not do any tarmac or dirt racing. I was also seeking young talent anyway, Konrad."

Konrad Raab: "What? You were going to ditch your potential Xfinity Series title contender just like that because you want young talent?"

Sammy Smith: "Dang, that's messed up, Brad."

Even Sammy was on my side. He agreed with me, and it was messed up that to be a part of Brad Rogers Racing, we could never race in anything but NASCAR. I was done at that moment as I tried to walk away with disgust as if things were starting to improve with my life with having my lady friend in my life.

Brad Rogers: "It has nothing to do with you both, results or sponsorships you both got; you bring a lot to this team, especially you, Konrad, but there's so much well-developed talent you aren't needed. Sammy, I have to let you go too because you can't seem to agree on being unable to race your Super Late Models car during the season."

Sammy Smith: "Then we got a deal then. I'm no longer a part of this team after Phoenix Raceway, and you will regret it with both of us when Konrad and I, regardless of being in other teams next year, we're going to win more races and compete for the Xfinity Championship farther than we have this year."

Konrad Raab: "I don't know what to say, to be honest, Brad. Feels all the work I've done in your team is worthless."

Brad Rogers: "It's not at all, Konrad. It's just how it is. Please don't go and act like you didn't have a choice. You had a choice of being a wrestler and NASCAR driver only. But if you want to leave as well, go for it, but you'll have a hard time finding a team that wants you."

Konrad Raab: "Go and fuck yourself."

I walked away after that as it was clear it would be a bad break-up between me and Brad, and Sammy left. Sammy had already decided, and I respect that because he wanted to continue doing Super Late Models racing while I did. I could live with the fact he would make me leave the team because of me refusing to only be a NASCAR driver, but because he wanted younger talent, reminding me too much of how Drake called me dead weight and for Kandis to agree was too much. Sammy left, but Brad chased to catch up with me.

Brad Rogers: "Konrad, wait. I'm not doing this because I don't want you to be a part of the team."

Konrad Raab: "You clearly don't. Otherwise, you'd do everything to keep me on board."

Brad Rogers: "It's not entirely my decision, Konrad. I fought so hard with Toyota bosses, wanting to keep you because you're that talented and you got a lot of sponsors, but it's just your age they can't agree with. It's a business decision. Also, not wanting you to do dirt or tarmac racing is the fear of getting injured more."

Konrad Raab: "I get injured all the time in wrestling, and I still come to work and race."

I made that point because he knows wrestling is far riskier than racing dirt and tarmac. But Brad tried everything to make it a business decision from Toyota, and it pissed me off because one thing I discovered about myself was I fear rejection. I hate being rejected from life, and that was the trigger I had.

Brad Rogers: "As I said, it's Toyota boss's decision, not mine. But the drivers being dedicated to only doing NASCAR was my decision that would be best for all parties. Please understand me, Konrad. Please don't feel I'm choosing other drivers over you because Toyota did."

Konrad Raab: “OK, fine. I get it. I shouldn't be too hard about it, knowing you gave me a chance to be a NASCAR driver from that Daytona test I had in two thousand and nineteen. A new team to redo my entire life will be a good thing."

Brad Rogers: "Now, you understand it was a business decision. Any team would be lucky to have you. Brad Rogers Racing team are known worldwide more than ever because of you. There are plenty of teams that need your global status."

He wasn't wrong; Brad Rogers Racing was well known because of me, and the team have gotten a lot better since I joined as they were on a downhill when I joined, just from Brad discovering me when I was done banger car racing in Germany all those years ago. Without Brad, I would only be a wrestler and needed a sport to relax me away from beating people up. NASCAR is that sport, but challenging for championships at the same time. I nodded in agreement and could now come to terms with the move.

Konrad Raab: "I agree many teams do. I want to go to my motorhome and gather this information."

Brad Rogers: "I completely understand. You're still a part of Brad Rogers Racing until after the Phoenix Raceway race. After that, hopefully, you'll get signed up to a new team, and you'll grow them to higher and bigger heights."

I walked away from Brad after having this conversation as I needed to gather this information, and I know the dirt sheets on social media will put out that I'm out of Brad Rogers Racing next year. I may not even have a drive at this point, despite having a ton of requests last year from other teams, but I know there's a team especially that won't give up having me on their team who hadn't really announced their plans, apart from their Cup Series driver for next year. Time will tell as I got to my motorhome and went to release my anger with boxing gloves on and hit and kicked the punch and kick bag in my anger room.

---------------------------------------------------

Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 26th September (Off-Camera)

Konrad nodded his head, hearing Asher’s demands and nodded his head about the common enemy front. But he stated why with the Kandis situation. “You know my grudge with Kandis has to do with how she agreed with Drake of calling me dead weight in Jackals when I did more for them than she did, acting like she’s the best member. All I care about is beating the fuck out of her. Why would we have an issue with each other?” Konrad was still confused with why he’d be concerned with what they were going to do.

“You and I don’t have an issue,” Asher replied as he rested his arms on the table, leaning forward. “Unless you’re holding a grudge over me calling you a vampire and trying to use the Bible against you,” he snickered. “As far as Kandis is concerned, I don’t like her. I don’t hate her for the same reasons obviously. It’s not because she’s a ho. I’ve thrown plenty of dick in my day. There’s just something about her I can’t stand. And I want to make life a living hell. Would you like to know why?”

Konrad shrugged his shoulders, looking dead serious in Asher’s eyes. “Everything with her, including her ‘ho’ status I can’t stand, but however, I’d like to know why you can’t stand her.”

“Well, as I said,” Asher began, “there’s just something about it. But, I guess you want a more definitive answer.” Letting out a sigh, he continued, “I’d say I don’t like, or can’t stand, what she represents, in my mind, at least.”

The German cocked an eyebrow, “And what does she represent? In your mind?”

“You see, when you hear me say that I’ve given my all to this business, I actually mean that. But, Kandis came back and demanded that she get a shot at the World title. And despite beating her, Kandis was shown as a far bigger deal than me. That’s beyond sickening,” Asher said. “Hell, I don’t even think that is the best word for it. That’s why I want your help to hurt her in as many ways as possible. Beginning at Apocalypse.”

It opened Konrad’s eyes on fully understanding Asher’s hatred for Kandis and why he wanted to win the title so much. Of course, there was a bit of tension between the two. But he smiled at the idea Asher had. “Hurting her is the only thing I want to do. I’ll do anything to cause Kandis hell not only for myself, but for you as well.” He stopped for a bit as his throat was dry. “I totally get it, it was sickening on the treatment Kandis got after you defeated her and all goes around that knee injury she caused herself in training.” Konrad shook his head on that being the part of his delay of getting his hands on Kandis.

“I appreciate that,” Asher said, wondering if he actually meant that. “And in saying that, I want you to attack her at Apocalypse.”

Konrad looked at him, feeling confused, “But what about winning the title?”

Asher shrugged, “Well, you’ve been around long enough to realize how things work with SCW. Challengers, if they don’t win, are typically forgotten about and moved to the back of the line. You show up, kick the shit out of Kandis, and even Simon if that sixty year old virgin shows up.”

“What about Gavin?” The German asked.

Asher chuckled, “Yeah, I don’t think his heart is into it. He did so well at Taking Hold of the Flame, but said flame has already burnt out. But either way,” Asher shrugged again, “I’d like you to ensure that I walk out with the SCW title. I don’t want to win it. Not yet. We can keep this going. Keep beating up Kandis and ruining things for her. And shit, look at it this way. This could elevate you, too. It can get you in the ring with her to do what you’ve always wanted.”
2 of 2
======

==========
November 1st, 2023
New Orleans, LA
On Camera
==========

You know what I really love about the people here in New Orleans? They know how to throw a party. If you can’t have fun here in The Big Easy, then something is truly wrong with you. Now you can’t really talk about EASY unless you talk about Holly Adams…it seems as if she has become very popular lately. Everyone wants a piece of The Brand. Well, to be more precise, everyone wants to kick the crap out of The Brand. See, while Holly and her looney tune sidekicks are partying around, me and Britt are kicking ass all over the tag team division of Supreme Championship Wrestling. While Holly Adams is plotting her latest snake oil scheme, me and Britt are climbing our way back into world tag team championship contention. Holly Adams just wants to make money. But me and Britt have bigger and better goals. Twisted & Sadistic want to become SCW World Tag Team Champions.

And that goal of becoming tag team champion, while it first was born from my desire to become Supreme Champion, I can honestly now say that the motivation and drive has changed. Yes, I still desire very strongly to be a Supreme Champion. Is that selfish of me? You betcha. But who isn’t a little selfish in this business? You don’t get much more selfish than Holly Adams…or Asher Hayes, who I will address momentarily. But for right now, sticking to the topic at hand, Britt and I have watched the tag team division lately. It had some sense of stability with Selena and Deanna Frost. Until Ace Marshall wormed his way into becoming one half of the tag team champions thanks to Kimberly’s Trios Cash In. Then when he and Selena refused to get along, Selena was replaced by Ravyn. Then this big halloween reject Enigma runs the Marshall brothers away and Ace is replaced by Syren. The tag team division lacks real stability. Twisted & Sadistic will return stability to the SCW tag team division. But to do that you have to eliminate the agents of chaos and instability. The Holly Adams Brand is a perfect example of instability. All they do is create chaos and cause mayhem. Everything they touch becomes a joke. She tried to make Britt into a joke. We are not laughing, Holly. And you will not be laughing when Twisted & Sadistic burns you and your brand to the ground. You won’t be laughing when me, Britt, and Xander Valentine wreck you and destroy you at Under Attack. You will not be laughing when we bring an end to The Brand that you have built.

Holly Adams is selfish, but so is Asher Hayes. I can’t blame you for your desire to become SCW World Champion. Being a world champion is the greatest feeling of them all and you have yet to achieve that here in SCW. I mean, not for real. You “held” it when you were under the same Holly Adams Brand along with Cid Turner, but who was the REAL champion of The AC Unit? Look in the record books and it says Cid Turner, NOT Asher Hayes. That SCW World Title has been eluding you for so long and it has driven you to the brink of insanity. How do I know you’re insane? You’re willing to try and work with a lunatic like Konrad Raab. That in and of itself is a sign of your desperation.

But you shouldn’t be so damned desperate, Asher. You are a damn good wrestler. I know because you and I have fought on more than one occasion and while I do hold most of the wins in our encounters, each and every time we fought, you pushed me to my limit. I can personally attest to your talent and I can tell you that you do not need to pull this crap in order to dethrone Kandis and become World Champion. You don’t need the sneak attacks. You certainly don’t need Raab. You can do it based on your own merit. But you no longer care about any of that. You want to win the championship through any means necessary. Throw any dignity that the championship once carried out the window, so long as you win it, so long as you claim your prize. Throw away any honor you may have once had by aligning yourself with Konrad Raab.

Konrad Raab, now there is a name I am oh so familiar with. I have beaten you in singles action multiple times. Twisted & Sadistic have beaten your European Fiery Nation before. Now we meet again and you are causing all sorts of chaos and mayhem with Asher Hayes. That doesn’t surprise me. I mean, if there is any other group of people that know how to throw a party on the level of the people of New Orleans, then it might just be you Germans. There is a reason my cousin Kim calls you Oktoberfest. Unfortunately for you, my violent friend, Twisted & Sadistic are just as good at crashing parties as we are at starting them. So whatever party you and Asher have cooked up for Breakdown, expect it to be put to a crashing halt.

Why would you and Asher even be close to being on the same page? I mean, to some degree I get it. You hate Kandis. You hate how she and the other jackals treated you once upon a time. Now you want to destroy her and you are willing to do anything to accomplish that goal. You don’t even give a damn about becoming World Champion. You just want a chance to maim Kandis. But don’t you see? Asher is taking advantage of you, Raab. He knows that you maiming Kandis is in his best interest because he doubts himself. He questions his own ability to defeat her on his own. So he needs to use you to defeat her. That’s all you are to him. You are just a useful tool…for now…but once your usefulness has expired, once he realizes that you can no longer help him against Kandis, then he will cast you aside, just like the jackals cast you aside. You will be rejected. Again. Is that what you want? Because you are setting yourself up for that kind of fall, for that kind of disappointment.

I am under no illusion that I can get through to either of you numbskulls. Whatever alliance you two have formed, it is here to stay for the time being. That means Now Twisted & Sadistic have to deal with that unholy alliance. Me and Britt aren’t worried about what you and your new bestie bring to the table. We have encountered your type before and when we go head to head on Breakdown, we will bring hell on earth with us.
OOC: The CD scene was co-written between Fizz and I, as was the promo.

AsherSideQuestCuzOlekBookedMe002