Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: European Fiery Nation vs. The Playgirls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 RP Limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, November 24, 2023**

**NOTE DEADLINE. With it being American Thanksgiving, I figured it would be too short to make deadline Wednesday and mean to make it on Thursday.** The show will act as if on Thanksgiving Thursday.
Atlanta, Georgia. Tuesday 21st November. (On-Camera)

Back in their abandoned warehouse are Ludvig Eriksson and Dakon Theron having to do their video earlier than expected due to travelling to Chicago, Illinois, was going to be awkward if they left it any later. Still, the fact was Ludvig and Dakon needed to speak as they've not been placed in a match since House Of James from a few shows ago. They knew they had to get things rolling.

Dakon Theron: "Ah, the shameless stupid Thanksgiving week we have to wrestle where the occasion means fuckall to me, Ludvig, even Konrad and Ginny. We aren't celebrating it; we might as well destroy the thought of giving thanks to people. Fuck that. We're going to work, bust our asses and wrestle. That's all we are aiming to do, and you can forget about us joining backstage for turkey and shit because we refuse to celebrate a meaningless holiday."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Indeed, and we haven't gotten to discussing about The Playgirls. First off, it's the dumbest fucking name you could call yourselves as a tag team. What, are we playdolls or something? No, we're grown men, men who can be violent and outdo you every single way possible. I know you must feel out of place right now with losing Polly as your tag partner. That's the difference between us and you lot. Regardless of whether Konrad is here or not, he is still a part of this team."

It was the one thing that made them strong was the union of how strong they were, or at least Dakon being a lot stronger than them until he makes the realisation of Colleen being a little overweight, let's say, but he won't be brutal to the extent of that.

Dakon Theron: "It seems like I've picked you, Colleen, to be my opponent for this match, and it seems last time out against Team Desire, you did all the talking. Now we might be a team, me and Ludvig, but we don't have one member say fucking everything at once. Why does every tag team out there have to be all individual wrestlers? Me and Ludvig are here for teamwork, making us a real team here, representing Europe that you US wrestlers and people make me sick, especially you, Colleen. We might be equal on the size front, but I'm not chubby. I'm a big lad who can easily crush you in seconds."

Ludvig Eriksson: "As for you, Aisling. Sure, we might be on the same level for our wrestling abilities, but I have no issues of crushing you either; only I will outspeed you because I'm younger than you. I'm the high-flying Swede wonder. I make myself a star without saying very much at all for the match because while I'm wild and crazy with all sorts of ladies out of the ring, in it, I focus on being nothing but violence, just like Dakon as well."

Dakon applauded Ludvig because he didn't really like to do videos, despite wanting to do all of his actions in the ring, but Dakon was the leader when Konrad wasn't around.

Dakon Theron: "So you see, you girls might be up and coming with winning against big teams, but unlike the rest of the tag team field, we're a full-time tag team without doing any solos matches because we don't need to do that, especially when another member coming in the future that will do that job coming from Turkey. Of course, we recognise you're talent, but if you're to be taken seriously, maybe removing Playgirls to your team would help things."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Because any team would find you both a joke with a name like that. Another thing is, who gives a flying fuck about what Polly wants to do to someone It has no relevance to wrestling or the quest for tag gold. We want the tag gold and prove it in our actions, considering we're the only real tag team out there compared to the rest. Nobody cares about Polly's love life. Focus on your own shit."

A short pause as Ludvig finished talking; at this point, he let Dakon take over.

Dakon Theron: "Go on, see how much we have given when you bring up the losses we've had, that's not the point. The point of this tag team is to establish ourselves as a monstrous team, which this tag division needed. We're not a team that will do everything set in rule books, and we're certainly not a tag team that will accept doing regular tag matches all the time. We're a hardcore tag team, and this is the perfect way for you girls to let your anger out at us because we embrace that fucking shit."

Ludvig nodded on the camera as he stood there, looking at the camera as Dakon placed his face right towards it after drinking some water.

Dakon Theron: "Whether we win or lose doesn't fucking matter as life has proven, we don't need to win so many tag matches to win title shots. That's so in the eighties. We love to innovate our own style of hardcore tag team wrestler that you, Colleen and Aisling will get to experience. We will do everything it takes to prove to everyone why we're the top tag team that doesn't need to win to prove that. We're mean and vicious to every tag team, and we'll do everything to cost ourselves losses if it means proving the team we are."

Ludvig and Dakon knew they had to set themselves apart because of were European wrestlers with accents that were hard to understand.

Dakon Theron: "I still don't see anyone trying to recruit any European wrestlers like Konrad's doing. None of you seem to have the balls to gather more interest in professional wrestling. We're wrestling because of Konrad, that gave us a chance to be proud Europeans, waving our flags, being hardcore and brutal wrestlers and going batshit insane. We're hot-blooded Europeans. The Playgirls don't stand a chance other than wanting to be boring wrestlers wanting to wrestle to win when it doesn't work. Playing by the rules is for pussies who are scared to bend them, and sticking to the rules isn't going to get you two anywhere."

Dakon has a drink of water as a way to breathe for a few seconds.

Dakon Theron: "Because no matter what happens, we're going all out to brutalise the living shit out of all of you. We will be the top team, at least in this match no matter what the results say, because we're tough and brutal. We have fun making all the teams, including The Playgirls, bleed and suffer in pain. That's the style of being a hot-blooded European style of wrestling. We're already world wrestlers from being here and we're going to a lot farther than that by beating the shit out of you both because you may have beaten Team Desire, but they are worthless.

Dakon looks serious in the camera as does Ludvig Eriksson.

Dakon Theron: "Just like your quest for tag titles will be worthless and have the same old traditional tag match for the titles, we evolve the tag division to get tag title matches with a hardcore stipulation on the line. Because we want fun to be brutal and let violence out since that's what being in this tag division is about. See you weaklings out there because you girls are fucked by The European Fiery Nation that will grow professional wrestling in Europe and encourage more European wrestlers to get into training and join this legacy of a European tag team to make a name for yourselves like me, Ludvig and Konrad already have and will continue to do so with our vicious, brutality and blood all over the damn place in the ring."

The camera went to black as Dakon and Ludvig went their separate ways before flying to Chicago, Illinois forty five minutes later.