Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Update on BD and Breakdown for the next few weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breakdown, I hope, will up tomorrow. I've had to write more of the show than I've had time for and also, with bringing home a new puppy, along with also needing to cover more marking for the classes I teach, my time has been limited. I apologize for another late show.

The card for November 30th BD is up. Unfortunately, this show will be up late - likely Sunday, or possible Monday. I am at a conference from Thursday through Sunday and while I'll be bringing my tablet with me to do some judging and to hopefully get match notes out earlier, I'll be needing to get more done before I leave. That will be a bit of a challenge due to the marking I've mentioned, but also I need to prep for the conference.

This late show means the Breakdown for December 7 will have a short turnaround time. But I have a solution there.

December 7 and December 14 will see the return of Fatal Fortunes. I will list everyone on the roster. The deadline for this show will be Friday, December 8, more again, to facilitate time to work in Breakdown, but also to provide a full week of roleplaying for everyone from the previous Breakdown. If you're not sure what Fatal Fortunes is, it is the following - a completely randomly drawn card involving every active wrestler on the roster. Every title will be on the line. There could be contendership matches. There could be significant stipulations. There could be rivals facing rivals or friends facing friends. I literally draw the card out of a hat and the card is revealed on the show. This allows me, as a result, to not have to rush the November 30 Breakdown as everyone will, simply put, be on an even playing field in that, they won't know their matches. This random card will be spaced across the two weeks, meanwhile everyone also gets the December 14 show to relax while I work on the second show.

Then we have the final Breakdown of 2023 on December 21 and right now, there's a big match planned before we have the End of the Year Special (This is a fully optional card, but if you're interested in being on it, let me know) and title shot vote which will also take place soon.
Ooh, Fatal Fortunes!

What’s the word limit going to be for that? I’m kinda hoping you say 3.5k per RP, since writing a ton and ending up facing a jobber would be incredibly annoying. That said, it’ll be Autumn’s return and I have sooooo many plans for that, along with a whole new format to try, so I wouldn’t *hate* it being longer.

…well I would, because writing for three characters with no word limit would make me sad if they all end up in random nothing matches.  Big Grin  Heart
It was confirmed on Discord that it'll be the usual 3.5K word limit for all RPs, even including ones that end up being judged for the title matches, to create the fairest and least stressful RP cycle for everyone.
And that’s what I get for never looking at the Discord.