Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Ravyn Taylor vs. Alex Desoubrais Jr.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Friday, December 1, 2023 (Show takes place November 30)

**NOTE DEADLINE – this is because I am at a conference until Sunday. I should be able to do some judging while in travel, but realistically the show won’t be up early, so this becomes your benefit!**
Something a lot shorter than I was planning, but I have no power tonight and thus no access to be able to code this easily to post it on a layout, let alone be able to write much more on my phone.

———

Dear Supreme Championship Wrestling,

It wouldn’t surprise me if you, my critics reading this, expected me to begin this letter with rage toward what happened a few weeks ago. Alas, I do so love to disappoint. While I will not ever claim to be pleased by the result at Under Attack, I can disappoint those expecting anger from me. I am not angry. If anything, I am impressed. Impressed by our opponents. Impressed by their unity. They did, and continue to, remind me of my past self. They remind me of a simpler time when Dark Fantasy were as united as they are. They remind me of a time when we were happy.

Yet, as happy as their ending was on that night, our new Tag Team Champions are about to find out the harsh lesson that Syren and I once learned: becoming champions is only the beginning of the struggle. When we began our story we struggled too. Struggled, and fumbled. We took the ball with style and grace, and soon found ourselves fumbling and returning that very same ball. We found that the old saying is true, and that BECOMING a champion is a very different thing to REMAINING a champion. So, will our dear Amelia and Lux learn that same lesson?

Next week, we may find our answer. For next week is the return of Fatal Fortunes, where anything can happen, but where the World Tag Team Championship WILL be defended. Will those belts remain with their current holders? Who will the challengers be? I’m afraid even I cannot say, but there is one thing I can confirm: Dark Fantasy will be in the proverbial hat as challengers! And, if we are not chosen, then Dark Fantasy will remain in the hunt. Our reunion did not end when we lost those belts. In fact, if anything, our reunion only then truly began.

For weeks now, many have asked questions of our reign. Syren did not “win” those belts. She was chosen as a replacement to my missing partner. She was an outsider, seen as some as “undeserving”. If anything, our loss may prove to be a light through THAT darkness, giving Dark Fantasy the opportunity to win those belts again under our own name. Giving us the opportunity to prove ourselves deserving once again. And giving my dear wife the chance to prove to herself that she still belongs in our union. Thus, I am anticipating our return to tag team action sooner rather than later, especially considering the distraction of the Adrenaline Championship may be behind her… possibly.

But yet who knows.

Maybe she’ll yet receive a rematch for that belt.

Anything can happen, after all.

This company, and especially these next few weeks, are notoriously unpredictable. So unpredictable in fact that even someone like Alex Jr may find himself with an opportunity in the coming weeks. I’m confident that I am not alone in believing it’s somewhat unlikely to occur any other way, given that the man is not known for seizing upon opportunities all too often. He is, instead, known for being a disappointment. A man who never quite lived up to the legacy that he was supposed to continue, or to the potential that many believed that he had.

Yet he IS a man with whom I have a very, very long history.

There was a time, long ago, where there was a chance he may have had to call me “mommy”.

There never was a time, despite his many efforts, where I would have called him “daddy”.

Yet our history is long and sordid nonetheless, both in and out of the ring. Yet I cannot see too much benefit, besides the joy in humiliating him with the stories I could tell, of rehashing it all here. Instead, why don’t I just stick to our more recent tales? Alex Jr, a man who returned not too long ago looking for a helping hand from his half-sister, only to instead receiving a handout from another old friend of mine. Now he, like he always has done before, has become a puppet for another. A follower, rather than a leader, and not a very good one at that.

There is a reason I never invited you to follow me around Junior, and it isn’t because I had a much superior older model in that role already. It’s because as a follower you are little more than a liability. Something you have proven yourself to be just lately as well. Yet this week you undoubtedly look at this match as an opportunity to do something a little special, no? An opportunity to seize upon a weakened former enemy, and to make something of yourself under that circumstance. Alas, my dear boy, as I have so often been before I must once again take on the role of the bearer of bad news in your life… because whatever dreams you’re holding onto right now are about to dissipate.

If you’re hoping to prove yourself to your current “leader” as a would-be example of what good management can be, then I’m afraid you’re about to find that there is no speech, no self-help technique nor a single piece of guidance that can help you become anything more than a minor blip in my path toward Fatal Fortunes. You, sweet child, remain me to just as you have ever been, a disappointment. You were a disappointing fuck, and you were a disappointing ally, and you will be a disappointing opponent.

While I’m sure you would love to believe otherwise, the shadow in which you have stood for your entire professional career will continue to obscure any hope you may have of “dominating” me as your father so often did, outside of the ring at least. Yet I welcome you to give it your very best effort regardless. I would like nothing more than to see a renewed focus in those so-often glossed over eyes. I would enjoy nothing more than to feel the heat of a fire burning in your flabby little belly, caused by the lack of work ethic you have so often displayed.

I WANT to be challenged by you, Junior, but do you think you can manage that? I WANT to be surprised by you, but do you believe that you’re capable of truly surprising me? I WANT for you to finally do something – anything – to justify the sheer number of “second chances” you’ve found yourself on the receiving end of but alas I feel like when the bell rings this Thursday night you will, once again, succumb to circumstance. You will choke under the weight of the expectation that has crushed you your entire adult life.

You will fail to break a single heart, save that of your family once again, if they even bother to believe in you anymore.

I apologise to all but Junior for those who believe these words to be particularly harsh, but sugarcoating them will not aid him. The only thing that might is “tough love”, and who better than “mommy” to provide that to the lost little lamb?

Are you ready for another spanking this week, little boy? And not in a kinky way.

I might be a BAD, BAD GIRL, but I don’t feel like wasting my time with you.

T.T.F.N.!

-Ravyn