Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Polly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Friday, December 1, 2023 (Show takes place November 30)

**NOTE DEADLINE – this is because I am at a conference until Sunday. I should be able to do some judging while in travel, but realistically the show won’t be up early, so this becomes your benefit!**
Atlanta, Georgia. Monday 27th November. (Offline)

I had to gather the team up as it had been since the six-person tag against House Of James the last time I discussed anything with them, but it was for a vital and valid reason. I completely forgot about the whole Fatal Fortunes shit that SCW does every single year. So I'm at Ludvig's and Dakon's house to discuss the event with them.

I'm already shaking my head, primarily since the team weren't known very well yet. I sat down with Dakon and Ludvig in the living room, seeing I'd only just come into their home, knowing I was going to have one hell of a busy week with the NASCAR awards ceremony in Nashville to interact with fans and then, of course, wrestling Polly.

Then, going to Florida for the next six days before Fatal Fortunes as I got the Snowball Derby Super Late Models race throughout the weekend and then I got Rolex twenty-four hour endurance race testing on Tuesday and Wednesday with three teammates I share a car with, although I had to be with a new team because the one I was going to be with pulled out.

But it's all sorted now and irrelevant to what I must discuss with the guys. Ironically enough, Dakon was the first to ask what I was here for and what could cause drama, as Ginny, my niece and manager, was also here.

Dakon Theron: "What the hell is Fatal Fortunes for the next two weeks?"

Konrad Raab: "That's ironically why I came here to discuss that. I haven't spoken to you both since that House Of James match."

Ludvig Eriksson: “That's true. Anyway, what is the event all about?"

I sighed and knew it would lead to trouble because I knew I should've told them about this before they joined. I was very outraged about it each time I thought about the circumstances. I had already banged my fist on the table, and Ginny looked at me and did the hand signals to calm down.

Konrad Raab: "It's a lottery. You don't know who you'll be facing or what match stipulations you'll have until you're called to do a match."

Dakon Theron: "You mean me and you, for example, could be facing in a match?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes. God, it pisses me off to think that you two could face each other or be wrestling solo matches. That's not been in our agreement when you guys signed those contracts."

Ludvig Eriksson: "We have plans for that with Kemel as well."

If only I had met Kemel months before, I would have him working here by now, although there's a massive chance of me bringing him to America and getting him to see the company he'll be with next month. Ludvig was right.

Konrad Raab: "Unfortunately, they won't care about our future plans with him. Fuck sake, I wish this never came down to it of you guys potentially being solos wrestlers."

Dakon Theron: "For the record, we aren't going to be like all the other tag teams, being solos wrestlers. Europe needs wrestling to grow more than other continents of the world, and us being solo wrestlers isn't going to help that."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Nor the fact we were in some dogshit regular tag match last week as well. So fucking boring. We don't care about the wins and losses, but we care about the regular tag matches bullshit."

Konrad Raab: "I can't do anything about it as much as I want to. It's really such a fuck up to have this lottery of not knowing who you're opponent is going to be bullshit. So, in this case, I highly suggest you talk about yourselves a bit more. It's good I don't, but I barely know what you boys do outside of wrestling."

I never really paid much attention to what they do outside of wrestling, and they've never said what they do either, but it was the only thing I could suggest, even if I wanted them to be exclusive as a team because it makes them stand out this way and they have stood out.

Ginny Raab: "It really fucks everything up for our plans of European Fiery Nation being the only tag team that aren't solos wrestlers, and this whole lottery stuff just stinks of garbage."

Dakon Theron: "Me and Ludvig aren't doing solos wrestling shit. I don't give a shit for winning a fucking World Title; the tag titles are good enough as pieces of tins we can actually win in the future."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Also, when we become tag champs, you will officially be known as champion too. If House Of James or the stupid playgirls were tag champions, they wouldn't think to have Polly or James Evans as tag champions."

Konrad Raab: "No, they wouldn't. I know what I'm doing with Kandis, trust me. The threat of me eating through a tube was the funniest thing I've heard. Like that's going to happen."

I even laughed after we were forced away from Kandis because the threat was so pathetic and funny. Although it meant I had to wait a while for me and her to face off, even if it meant maybe at the End Of The Year show, I just wanted to fucking end this so I could move on and become happier. Move on and focus on other things.

Dakon Theron: "Silly prostitute since that's the word she'll get offended with."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Yeah, and silly playgirls who could be proud of that win and stupid lottery-based matches that make no fucking sense to our goal of being tag champions, but being ones who will do more than just having regular tag matches title defence nonsense."

Konrad Raab: "I've been bashing my head against the wall so many times on wanting to tell you guys the truth because I know it's piss-taking, but there's nothing I can do about it. SCW staff board committee is bigger than me, unfortunately."

Ginny Raab: "I admire you telling Dakon and Ludvig the truth. I wasn't aware of this either."

Konrad Raab: "Because it happens once a year, and it just flew out of my mind, and I didn't think it would've affected you two boys until now. I want the European wrestling fanbase and European Wrestlers to come in as much as the next person. Even if the European wrestlers outside the United Kingdom and Ireland were friendly, we'd still accept them. I'm getting closer to making a deal with a French female wrestler who said we've inspired her to get into wrestling."

Everyone applauded me for doing work, and I was still on the hunt to recruit European Wrestlers outside the United Kingdom and Ireland, as there are plenty of wrestlers from those countries. It showed after the interaction with a French girl how hard it was for any European Wrestler to get into the sport unless they went to the United Kingdom first, but it was not always an option they could do.

Dakon Theron: "Wow, we really are helping European Wrestlers get into the sport."

Konrad Raab: "I just randomly met them in Germany as she was on a holiday with her family; how much of an inspiration we are to grow the European Professional Wrestling fanbase. I will address Polly, don't worry. I'll write about her tonight as I got to meet the entire Kaulig Racing team tomorrow and then NASCAR fans interaction and awards ceremony on the same day as wrestling Polly and Snowball Derby race weekend."

Ludvig Eriksson: “Along with terrorising Kandis.”

I smirked at myself, interfering with her match for her to say she'd do everything to make me eat through a tube. Sure, I wanted her to hate me and wanted to beat the shit out of her, but I just laughed at that comment because she can't do shit like that to me if she tried. I laughed again.

Konrad Raab: “Oh yes. I'm not sure why she'd be mad at me for interfering in her match after she's interfered with other people's matches throughout her career. But I'm going in, facing Polly, interacting with Kandis and then fucking off to Florida for Snowball Derby."

Dakon Theron: "Then we got to deal with Fatal Fortunes lottery bullshit where me and Ludvig could be solos wrestlers, could go against each other or against you."

Ludvig Eriksson: "If I or Dakon faced you, we'd lay there, and you automatically win. The same could be said if we face other wrestlers in solo matches because we will not commit to wrestling them to our full potential when solo wrestling is worthless to us."

Dakon nodded at Ludvig, and it was an easy problem to solve that even I hadn't thought of. I patted Ludvig's shoulder.

Konrad Raab: “Brilliant. You two are a team, and it's gonna stay that way. I will forever be a part of this team as long as it lives, despite Kemel leading the team in the future and being a solos wrestler at the same time. You guys are a team, and nothing will be different afterwards. We've discussed what we needed to talk about, and I just go off and write my blog at the abandoned warehouse."

Dakon Theron: "We should carry on doing our thing and piss off tag teams?"

Konrad Raab: "Exactly, that's the job you and Ludvig will continue doing because, as I said, I want you guys to have your own rivalries and wars with other tag teams without me around; it will grow our team bigger. Don't just be standing with me; go and attack Playgirls or Twisted & Sadistic or the tag champs or Statera, any team apart from Allocco's in matches, backstage, literally anywhere."

Dakon and Ludvig patted my shoulders and embraced a team hug before I left them to be pissed at the Fatal Fortunes lottery situation they were in, especially since it meant their tag team exclusive team were no longer going to be a thing if they ended up in solos matches. The fact they had no interest in going for solo titles only makes me happy.

Anyway, I left their home and went to my own holiday home to see my lady friend, Jasmine Williams, telling her I needed to write about Polly and the events from last week. She nodded, and I went upstairs to mine and Jasmine's office to write a blog about Kandis and Polly.

----------------------

Polly pickings time/Kandis is going to be beaten down like a dog one day blog. (Online)

“There are two people who are absolutely pathetic and one I'm hoping to move on from to improve my life and the other is my opponent for this match. Kandis, your whole I will eat from a tube has to be one of the most funniest things I've ever heard in my life. You're words of that are completely meaningless and laughable. Good, I'm glad I've made you angry, now how does it feel knowing you've pissed me off and me unable to beat the shit out of you for the last two years? You're pathetic and sure, you may have burned me, but that's not going to keep me down.

Also Kandis, you're an hypocrite because it's not like you've interfered in other people's matches in the past before and now you got upset because I attacked you all by myself which is the part I get onto in a moment? What a shame, we all should feel for you, oh wait, I don't feel symphony for prostitutes who have sex for money like a fucking hooker. If you interfere in my match, I'd be happy because as I said last week, I have no issues giving you a fight I need, especially I don't give a damn if you attacked me and I lose to Polly.

Because Polly is pathetic as well as I said. Oh sure, she has changed with her rage moments, but are they really, Polly? If you're so angry, why not use that fuel as momentum to beat the shit out of your opponents like I do? Using violence is a good way to get your anger out. But that's not a pathetic thing about you. You had to wrestle some stupid bitch who's not a signed wrestler here over what exactly?

For trying to destroy your life? Erik the voice I have in my head still speaks to me and encourages me to use violence. I ended up listening to him and beat the living shit out of everyone and it made me happy. Making people bleed makes me happy and beating the shit out my opponents makes me happy, especially right now with Kandis being a plague of professional wrestling and a plague of being a wrestler as a whole.

Embrace your anger and use it against wrestlers because believe me, you will never go back to being a pushover and you enjoy making people bleed, you enjoy hearing people scream in pain and you enjoy making them feel your pain. I'm enjoying the hell out of torturing Kandis and putting fire warning signs all over her because I literally want to burn this bitch.

Just like your reasoning to beat the fuck out of me and make me bleed? Go for it Polly because I embrace that shit from everyone I face. Make me bleed and I'll give you it in return because I enjoy giving and receiving pain. There's nothing you can say and do that will piss me off, not even Kandis interfering in the match to make you win because quite frankly, I don't care about wins and losses. I care about dishing violence out because that makes me more happy than focusing to win matches does.

But the one thing you're pathetic with also is you have other people attacking for you. You have to use a masked woman to attack people for you? You're one weak fucking bitch. At least Dakon and Ludvig don't because I've told them not to attack Kandis as it's my business with her. They can attack your stupid pals or I think they are since you must've forgotten about them until you were backstage with them.

The point is you had a title match for the US belt and lost and unlike me that never wanted the World Title, you'd be so mad of coming so close to winning it on top of this stupid Marissa bullshit nobody gives a flying fuck about and then saving your friends from being hurt. See, Dakon and Ludvig don't need me to save them when they are more than capable of doing damage themselves. You made Colleen and Aisling weak and stupid for it when they can't seem to hand Dakon and Ludvig themselves. Congrats on making Playgirls weak and making Dakon and Ludvig stronger.

It's a good thing you're going to try everything to beat the shit out of me, but you won't because you're going to fail big time and you think Dakon and Ludvig are going to care about a DQ loss? Nope because they are brutal and vicious like me and they are not only changing tag wrestling that the division needed, but they are also encouraging more European Wrestlers to be in this wrestling business. What are playgirls here for? The tag titles? Of course, everyone including my team want the tag titles and they even said, the tag titles is good enough for them, the tag titles along with violence is their world title.

I'm gonna beat the shit out of you and then I focus to looking at Kandis and seeing her eyes in fear of more fire triggers and burn the prostitute's body for good because I've changed for her and it's coming a lot sooner than she thinks. I have no problems burning you either, but I'm restricted from doing so apart from Kandis. I just pummel the living shit out of you until you can't stand and not fight back anymore. If Kandis comes to help you win, so be it because I simply don't care. I'm going to destroy you to give Kandis a preview of the hell she's waiting for from me and I won't stop until I get an Underground match with that fucking cunt.”