Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Dakon Theron's FF story entry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OOC: Like with Konrad and Ludvig, only going to post one RP for them with a CD story, telling you all more about Dakon and Ludvig specifically as everyone knows Konrad and a promo too.

[Image: p3jmpPR.jpg]

Dakon's story. Atlanta, Georgia. Tuesday 5th December. (Off-Camera)

Not many people know that Dakon apart from wrestling has a side hobby that he hosts from time to time and not even Konrad knows, having his own Blade Cycle Club where it was a pretty big headquarters Dakon ran with a couple of his other friends. He brought Ginny along for the ride since he knows Konrad was going to be busy with Polly and his focus on the Snowball Derby racing.

Dakon parked his bike outside of the club along with the other bikes and he helps Ginny off his Harley Davidson bike by picking her up and placing her on her feet and she stands to look at the building which was all built metal with the club logo on it.

Ginny Raab: “Is this it?”

Dakon Theron: “Oh yeah.”

Ginny Raab: “It's amazing. Let's go and meet your friends.”

Dakon Theron: “After I've done this.”

Dakon and Ginny share a kiss before they walk into the Blade Cycle Club and there was pictures of Moto GP and World Superbike riders as they were Motorcycle Racing fans as well, always showing big screens when Moto GP and World Superbikes was on and Ginny even looked at the walls to see the signed memorabilia around the place.

Ginny Raab: “You had top Moto GP and World Superbikes riders come here?”

Dakon Theron: “Yes. Especially before Moto GP's COTA round.”

Ginny Raab: “Oh I know COTA track, Konrad races there with NASCAR.”

Dakon Theron: “But today, it's me, you and my motorcycle buddies. Let's go and meet them. Hey Michael.”

He shouts from across the room as Dakon owns the motorcycle club with it's own bar, a lot of TV screens, lots of pool tables, darts and even some arcade video games for both adults and children. There's a special children zone where kids and teenagers can go in and relax with toys or a special video games system and make up for teenagers to play or dress up as. Michael was the second owner in charge should something happen to Dakon.

Michael: “What's up man, the place has been packed since you joined the world of wrestling.”

Dakon Theron: “Of course it has, I'm making European Wrestling famous after all, along with our club being bigger than it was before. Anyway, this is my girlfriend and manager of my wrestling team, Ginny. Ginny, this is Michael, the second owner of this wonderful place.”

Michael: “Nice to meet you, Ginny.”

Both shook hands and Ginny had a smile on her face.

Ginny Raab: “Nice to meet you too. Do you really have Moto GP and World Superbikes riders coming in here?”

Michael: “Oh yes we do. We also have music bands coming here to play as well. I take care of things while Dakon's busy wrestling either in Atlanta Wrestling Alliance or in Supreme Championship Wrestling. Dakon has spoken a lot about you. He's one special dude.”

Ginny Raab: “Oh I know he is.”

Suddenly, all the lads heard Dakon's name and saw him in the building and there was a bell ringing from the barman who was Declan.

Declan: “We have our gang leader in the house, Dakon Theron everyone. Say three cheers with your beers, wine and soft drinks to Dakon.”

The lads, ladies and even some teenagers raise a toast to Dakon and Michael gives Ginny a free wine.”

Michael: “Here's a complementary drink from all of us here at Blade Cycle Club.”

Ginny Raab: “Thank you so much.

Ginny drinks a bit of the wine in the glass as she raises a smile to his gang members surrounding him. One of them, Steven was quite a close friend of Dakon's approaches Dakon's girlfriend and Dakon himself.

Steven: “What about we'll have a ride together as a team tomorrow to go to whatever wrestling show you'll have next?”

Dakon Theron: “I say we meet here next week and ride from here all the way to San Jose, California, even though it's far from here, but we can manage it.”

Another gang member Roger was a little hesitant as he wasn't a fan of wrestling and had kids to take care of.

Roger: “You know, I'm not that big into wrestling whatsoever and I have kids to take care of as well.”

Dakon Theron: “Wrestling the way me, Ludvig and Konrad do it is way more fun. Sure you get boring wrestlers like Glory out there who are all about the sticking to the rules to win the best matches garbage, but we're not like that.”

Ginny Raab: “No, Dakon uses weapons along with Ludvig and Konrad, beating everyone down like the attractive man always does.”

Another motorcycle gang member: “Oh shit everyone, announcement is to be made from Moto GP. Put that shit on my friend.”

Everyone sat down to look at the screen as there has been advertisements everywhere as of late from Moto GP about the big announcement they were got in stall. Although Ginny had no idea what Moto GP was.

Ginny Raab: “Sorry to ask, but what's Moto GP?”

Dakon Theron: “You know F1? Like them, but on two wheels and different riders of course in the global motor sport series, but it's so much better than F1, especially this season.”

Ginny Raab: “Oh cool.”

It was the announcement of the Trackhouse Racing team entering Moto GP as an American team outfit under Aprilia motorcycles with Miguel Oliveira and Raul Fernandez as their riders which is massive and Ginny gasped and said this.

Ginny Raab: “Oh, I know that team. Konrad races in NASCAR and although he's with Kaulig Racing, he's driven against them. They are a good team in NASCAR.”

Dakon Theron: “I remember Konrad mentioning about Ross Chastain a few times, but didn't know he was in that team.”

Michael: “You know what this means, guys? We need to get Justin Marks to bring his riders here.”

Ginny Raab: “No problem there, seeing my uncle is a NASCAR driver after all. I get Justin Mark's number for you all and see if Raul and Miguel can come during the COTA race week.”

Declan: “You've been here only five minutes and you could possibly get that contact for us? That would be fantastic for our motorcycle club. We already accept you as a female member of our motorcycle club.”

The lads had a massive grin on their faces, knowing Ginny's uncle could help the motorcycle club out a bit by bringing Justin Marks and his team of riders to the club. After all, they had famous Valentino Rossi coming here many years ago. Ginny was already a vital member of the Blade Cycle Club.

Dakon Theron: “That's why Ginny's my girlfriend. She's a fantastic help and vital for our businesses here.”

Roger: “Although he got hit by that slut.”

Dakon Theron: “The truth is Kandis came and attacked me. I've done absolutely nothing to this prostitute. Konrad has prevented me and Ludvig from attacking her because he wants to tackle business with her on his own. This essentially made Kandis a coward who couldn't even come in the middle of Konrad's match and attack him.”

Ginny Raab: “I still find that funny. Even Konrad wasn't at all too bothered about it. He was laughing the hardest out of us all. But you and Ludvig figure out a plan to be a force to do what Konrad's said, go and find tag teams to beat down.”

Everyone in the motorcycle club cheered in agreement with Ginny, despite not knowing her well, however Dakon was so happy to have brought her here for his side hobby business. Although he asks Ginny a question.

Dakon Theron: “Want to look around this place?”

Ginny Raab: “Sure.”

Dakon Theron: “I will give you the Dakon Theron tour of a life time.”

Ginny giggled when Dakon said that in a way that was kind of flirty, seeing they were together as a couple, without Ginny's uncle knowing about it because she knew his focus was to be on Kandis for now. Dakon showed Ginny the children's/teenagers playroom and then where the loo is, then the stage room, then the office area, including a bed, although the other office was exclusively for Dakon also with a bed. However, he showed her one of the two things that are opening soon.

Dakon Theron: “This place here is going to be a dancing room where people want to host weddings, birthdays or anniversaries or in general, parties like Christmas, Thanksgiving and whatever else is out there. We're waiting on a couple of things like a sound system and a stage area for the DJ to play normal tracks compared to the other stage where it's just metal gigs only.”

Dakon moved on with the tour as there was something else all taped up that will be an addition to the Blade Cycle Club very soon.

Dakon Theron: “We're waiting for cookers and microwaves at the moment, but this will be a place people can come in and eat as well. Have lots of non vegan and vegan food. Even gluten free products. But we got tables, chairs, menus made already and a place where people can pick their food out with non vegan, vegan, vegetarian and gluten free products labelled on them.”

Ginny Raab: “Wow, that's great your accommodating to those who have special dietary requirements. I got to ask, how many Europeans have you had here?”

Dakon Theron: “More than you think actually, especially they know this is a place for Moto GP and World Superbikes fans hang out if they come over this way. They are so interested in the signed leathers, boots, gloves, helmets and even bike parts as well. Especially enjoying seeing pictures of us all with the riders and team owners.”

Ginny Raab: “I'm guessing Moto GP is a very European based motor sport.”

Dakon Theron: “Very Spanish and Italian yeah, although they've done a lot better in the last few years to go to other countries now outside of Europe, while World Superbikes you might as well call it European Superbikes because they don't go anywhere, but Australia.”

Dakon shook his head, but it was going off topic very quickly as he allows Ginny to look around and saw some pool tables, dart boards, arcade machines both video games and fruit machines and he takes her outside with a large garden that's recently opened.

Dakon Theron: “This here is for smokers as well as if it's a hot day, we open this and have all the chairs outside and we have big screens out here too to watch Moto GP and World Superbikes races. We also have a table tennis table out here as well as one indoors.”

Ginny Raab: “You got everything here. It's so big.”

Dakon Theron: “How this came about was I needed to make friends when I came here part from knowing Ludvig. So I found this abandoned bar that closed down and I brought the whole building and modified a lot of it. Then I brought Michael in to help me run the business while I'm away and to bring in Moto GP and World Superbikes riders and team owners.”

Ginny was impressed with the size of it. They went back inside as Dakon left them open as there were smokers in the bar. He sat with Ginny in the middle of the bar with highlights of World Superbikes last Jerez race from this year. Ginny got another free wine as a complementary of being a motorcycle club member as Michael gave her a a gift.

Michael: “This here is a free leather jacket where you can represent this club everywhere you go. You're an honorary member of this Blade Cycle Club. Welcome aboard Ginny Raab.”

Ginny Raab: “Thank you so much. I'm so happy to be here, feeling welcomed by you all.”

Ginny drank some more wine as Dakon had a beer with the lads, although they did have to ride later, but because they had drank alcohol, it was going to take Dakon a while before he could ride back to his home. So he suggested this to Ginny.

Dakon Theron: “Want to play a game of pool?”

Ginny Raab: “Sure.”

Dakon and Ginny kissed before they stood up and went to the pool tables area where they played a pool game, with Dakon winning one and Ginny winning the other. As they were playing a game, Michael had a request to state to Dakon that was suggested for him in the suggestions box.

Michael: “Dakon, one person said to bring some air hockey tables to this place, what do you think? I mean we have enough room for some.”

Granted, it was a very large games room and there was still lots of space and he nodded at the idea.

Dakon Theron: “That's a great idea. Go online and order some air hockey tables to bring in this place. Be more of a family thing too.”

Michael: “I get right on it boss.”

They continued to play pool, although Ginny is concerned about how her uncle is going to react of her dating Dakon because they were a team and things can go wrong very easily in the wrestling world, especially when another member of Konrad's family dating another professional wrestler. They played pool for two whole hours until Dakon's beer consumption was completely gone and was able to ride himself and Ginny back home for the night. Although as they were in the bedroom, they cuddled and kissed.

Ginny Raab: “I really enjoyed myself there today.”

Dakon Theron: “The lads seem to be very open to you. Anyway, let's head off to sleep as it's getting late.”

They hugged and kissed before the lights were out and they went off to sleep.

--------------------------

Dakon's video shoot for youtube.com.

“Honestly, the whole idea of this being a lottery is such utter bullshit. I mean seriously, what nerve does SCW have to potentially put me and Ludvig in solos matches? Makes no fucking sense because we weren't signed to solos wrestling contracts. We can be solos wrestlers and win solos titles in the Independent wrestling company we still work for. I don't have much to say really, considering I don't care for wrestling solo matches against anyone and I'm certainly not gonna care about Kandis attacking me for no reason. I let Konrad tackle her since she's his problem, not mine. But I guess me and Ludvig due to these bullshit circumstances have to do our own videos and tell our own stories because we don't know who we will be facing. We have different lives away from wrestling, you know. Like even Konrad doesn't know us outside the ring well, well part from me and him been friends for years.

This situation is not ideal for me or Ludvig who I know is just as pissed as I am Fatal Fortunes lottery matches can suck my dick. I will easily lie down in the ring to take a loss because I'm not interested in facing wrestlers on my own. Ludvig and I aren't going to fight each other, and we aren't going to fight Konrad either. In fact, we'd made an agreement of lying down for Konrad to pin us and let him take the win.

However that being said, we already have a plan of another member in European Fiery Nation going to be a solos wrestler in the near future as well as being apart of our team from Turkey. Konrad isn't joking when he said this, despite me and Ludvig not meeting this Turkish wrestler yet. All we know is he's almost ready to wrestle. What do you want to know about me? I'm Dakon Theron, coming from Oslo, Norway and represent that country to grow the European Wrestling scene that wrestling severely lacks.

Has anyone ever noticed the lack of Europeans in wrestling as a whole? The only Europeans that exist in the wrestling world are from United Kingdom and Ireland. All the other countries in Europe are neglected. We want to be violent because that's what makes wrestling different from all the other combat sports. If I wanted to make an opponent tap and be all about my wrestling skills, I go to MMA and if I wanted to knock people out on the mat, I can do both MMA or boxing.

Boring Glory doesn't understand that and if you want to be a wrestler that's about pure skills, go and do amateur wrestling shit and we still aren't finished with you or Britt, at least we're not and we're not finished with any teams in wrestling either. So the rumour is me and Ludvig could be wrestling against other tag partners in solo matches, but why the fuck would we do that as a team? If I wanted to be on my own, I wouldn't be in a tag team, that's for sure.

That's a point, if you're in a team with someone, why would anyone want to do solos matches as well? Granted, Konrad and this Turkish guy want to be solo wrestlers as well, but that's where Ludvig and I stand out. You see, we don't need to prove to everyone who's the better solos wrestler. We're the only people that are solely signed as a tag team. Why aren't any of you fucks tag-exclusive wrestlers?

I have my other business on the side right here in Atlanta Georgia where I've yet to see anyone in SCW do this. I have my own motorcycle club I own with my fellow second owner, Michael known as Blade Cycle Club. We have over five hundred members and many of them have come from Europe. As soon as you go in, it's essentially a motorcycle racing fans dream to come and look at the memorabilia we got from Moto GP and World Superbikes riders and team owners coming here and giving us signed gloves, lids, boots, leathers and even bike pieces hanging all over the shop.

Fact is me and Ludvig aren't happy and nor is Konrad and it seems we have to go at this alone and figure out a way to prevent this awful crap from happening ever again. I'm going in there and let my anger let out from frustration of taking up this bullshit of a lottery draw as I don't care for winning matches, unless it's a hardcore tag style of wrestling or lottery could give me and Ludvig luck on getting the tag titles. Could even involve Konrad teaming with me or Ludvig for the tag belts, but I highly doubt that's going to happen.

I'll piss away the stupid solos titles like Underground, US, Adrenaline, TV and World Title opportunities that capture zero interest from me. I mean I believe in Konrad when he said it's beyond stupid that all of you wrestlers need a title to say, I'm the top wrestler because I hold the belt. If you need titles to claim your the top dog, you don't deserve to be wrestlers and aren't very good wrestlers. See, me and Ludvig can easily become world champions without even touching a sight of the world title because the tag titles are essentially the SCW World Title belts for us.

The reason we want to be champion is not we're not top, we're clearly are in the European wrestling rankings even without the tag belts, but to promote European Wrestling farther and Konrad will get a piece of the title as well as we'll have a Freebird rule in place where even he can defend the tag titles if me and Ludvig won as well. I mean I would love for us to be in another six person tag match with random guys and girls because we've only had one of them and that pisses all of us off, granted Konrad has reasons to tackle Kandis that are far more important, but we'd still love for another six person tag match with her possibly involved in it.

Anyway the point is no matter what happens win or lose, we'll come back the next year and go for the tag titles and cause hell on other tag teams that want the same goal as me, Ludvig and Konrad as much as he hates titles, but Konrad knows how vital it is for mine and Ludvig's goal of being tag champions. We'll certainly be tag title contenders next year, that's a guarantee. That's all I have to say. Ludvig would say the same thing of him being pissed off on the situation too.”