Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: “Wolfsbane” Adam Brock vs. Ace Sky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, December 21, 2023
Ace Sky is in his cacti garden, tending to it.

Ace Sky:
The toughest thing for me to do is to relax, I have been spent the past decade chasing equanimity.
I was known for a lot of my life and career by energy, being energetic and uprising through the odds that all cruiserweights face. I repsect Adam a lot because he has gone through so much worse, a lot of my problems are self-made, I am just fortunate to have hindsight. Being a wrestler is so demanding physically and mentally because it is your body, your well-being on the line.

I often question my sanity as why I do this, some would say I am meant to do it as a bird flies and a fish swims, yet a bird doesn't have to master flying nor does a fish have to learn to swim. I excelled so early it always feels like everything is catching up now. Maybe I am washed, I can't think that way, that would be listening to the sayers and I'm a doer, I leave sayers coughing up the dust of my fumes.

I remember being in Adam Brock's place, over a decade and you still have so much to prove, it can be exhilarating as much as it is exhausting.

We are very similar in ring style and I think even personality wise we mesh well, the difference I feel we have is that I have hindsight and I've been blessed since my spiiritual rebirth to have foresight,that's what will set us apart making myself the toughest challenge for Adam Brock.

This may sound harsh but don't get it twisted, YOU have to prove yourself to me, I have been at this way longer, you are standing on the shoulders of a god of super junior wrestling, I walked so you can run so to speak.

I'm gonna show you that I am undeniable and you are not at my level just yet.