Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: “The Devil Incarnate” Kevin Hunter vs. Religious Wright
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, January 3, 2024
The time has almost arrived for the Devil Incarnate to make his long awaited debut for Supreme Championship Wrestling as he is seen backstage preparing for the match, a slight smirk crept across his face as he watched Jaina Lancaster step into the camera frame the crowd going absolutely nuts as Hunter finished preparing, glancing over at Jaina for a split second as she broke her silence.

JAINA LANCASTER
"Mr. Hunter, I wanted to come here and talk to you about your match tonight as you make your first appearance on SCW Breakdown as you go one-on-one with Religious Wright... as we near your debut for SCW, what is going through your mind as you begin your Road to Championship gold, I'm sure."

KEVIN HUNTER
"Look I get that a lot of the big wigs around here don't want me talking about the SCW World Championship, I'm sure they want me talking about the SCW World Tag Team Championships or one of those midcard championship they have around here... but that's not it, I'm here to become SCW World Championship, if that means I gotta go through this Religious Wright guy to get to that SCW World Championship... I have no idea who this guy is and he's already on my fucking nerves, but tonight I'll make an example out of him to every one of the superstars watching, when you look across the ring at the Devil Incarnate, you looking at a nightmare come to life! It's gonna start with Religious' right, but I am gonna start leaving bodies in my path straight to the SCW World Championship and it all starts tonight with Religious Wright"

He paused for a second.

KEVIN HUNTER
"Religious Wright might think he's gonna be something around here, he might even think he's gonna bring a new 'Religious Era' to SCW... but the truth is none of that is true, he's going to step into that ring and look across the ring at the Devil Incarnate and everything is going to flash before his eyes, from his birth all the way to tonight... where the beginning of his end has come! Does he think I'm just another superstar that he's stepping into the ring with... has he seen my tack record, Jaina—do you and the rest of the SCW staff know just what the hell I've done in this business.. the unspeakable horrors that I have caused in ever organization I've been in... my accomplishments might be endless—but so is the bodies I've left behind, the blood thats been spilt by my hands, my career is full of sadistic shit... do you really think just because this goofs name has "Religious" in it makes it me want to do anything different with the motherfucker? Because it doesn't, it actually makes it even worse for him... because of the name, but I guess we'll wait and see what happens when I have him in the position I want him in... it'll be his Killer Effect!"

He smirked, looking over at Jaina.

KEVIN HUNTER
"I really don't think anyone knows just exactly what they've agreed upon by allowing me to sign with SCW... but in one night—in ONE horrific night the meaning of Religious is going to mean something far more worse than what he wants... tonight the Devil beats GOD, Kevin Hunter will send Religious straight where he belongs.... down into the depths of his own hell! When this night is over he'll know what a Religious NIGHTMARE is, cause I'm gonna make damn sure he LIVES IT! He will find out what every motherfucker that has stepped into the ring with me has found out, first hand.... you can't run from the fucking DEVIL, all you can do is take the massacre and try and survive it!"

He takes a moment to let it all settle in before walking away and leaving Jaina Lancaster standing alone as the scene faded to black.