Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: ”The One” Kirsten Scott vs. “The Rebel Princess” Cassie Wolfe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, January 3, 2024
{PROMO}

-p- Well... Here we are.  2024.  A new year, but unfortunately, the same results as 2023, and I'd like to really take a moment to delve into that just so people know where I stand...

When I ended 2023, I ended it with a bold statement.  if I, if we, did not come out on top, it was over for me.  Not my career, or some melodramatic bullshit like that, but my mission.  My mission all along was to change the course of Supreme Championship Wrestling because I felt those who were "in power," had kind of ruined the cause for the rest of us.  I believed, deep down, that they simply were atop the "leaderboard" based solely on the politics they played behind the scenes...

So I gave myself one, last, moment...

I gave myself one last opportunity to quell the burden that I brought with me into SCW based on my past, which was a matriarchy and patriarchy that determined who, equivocally, lived or died.  And I allowed Deanna Frost, a person I cherry picked from the get-go, to be the one to ultimately give me the ticker-tape parade of success, or the acceptance of defeat...

And I stand in front of you a defeated woman...

Now going into the match with Deanna, I was vehement.  I wasn't going to try and strong-arm another opportunity.  I wasn't going to try and demand justice or make excuses.  It was inside a cage, it was in a closed environment, and it was in a way that if cheating happened, it would have been so egregious that the world would be clamoring FOR me.  And all I hear is silence.  Which tells me that what she did, and what everyone did inside that Chamber was exactly what they should have, could have, or would have done, in the situation as I presented it.

And we all came up short...

We all missed the mark of the goal I had for this place, because, honestly... The CHAMPIONS, won....

I came to SCW to cleanse this place of nepotism.  I came to SCW to rid it of the bullshit champions that were making every talented individual who WANTED to make it in the "big time" be swept under the rug for the political system that SCW had become.  What happened inside that Chamber was three champions, Asher Hayes, James Evans, and yes, Deanna Frost, showing the world that they're not there by some political system they have put in place to GIVE them the right to say they're champion.  Instead, three old school members of the SCW roster walked into the Chamber and proclaimed they were nothing like what I was fighting against... And they wanted me to know it... Whether I liked it or not...

And for that, to those OGs who helped BUILD this company, and didn't succumb to those political wastelands that others did... Congratulations.  You showed the world what SCW means to you, deep down.  You showed those who SUPPORT this company what it means to you to be a champion.  You showed ME that some new kid on the block wanting to ostracize everyone who walked this locker room before her wasn't an ingrate, and she needed to be a little more respectful of those who paved her way.

So for that... I acknowledge where I was wrong with each of you... And I also offer up a modicum of respect to the three of you...

Kirsten takes a deep breath, and looks into the camera lens.

But don't dare take any of this to mean I will not do everything I can to hunt you each down, if the opportunity arises.  Don't mistake my pleasantries for weakness.  Don't believe I am admitting a weakness by saying what I say because I will say this... All of you still walk around with targets on your backs.  And while it may not be ones where I see you as those I want to "eliminate" from these locker rooms we all share, it's targets, now, that I realize represent my next phase in my career... Championships I will be earning in the future...

Because I can tell you each this...

I am not just a glorified Television Champion.  I am not just someone who TRIES to win another title here or there.  I am someone learning.  Someone growing.  Someone YEARNING... And with that desire will come results.  You all, whether it be by my hand, or from a distance, will see 2024 be a year where I continue to evolve and become better than I have been the year before.  It may be baby steps.  It may not be the fast lane like some people have EARNED, honestly like Jake Starr, Syren, David Helms, and others, but it will be a path that SCW recognizes as one that was born out of nothing, and achieved over time into something FAR GREATER than anyone imagined.

As I do every year... I've closed a chapter... Now I open a new one, at Breakdown...

Kirsten smirks and shakes her head, before letting our an exhale, signalling defeat.

And I realize this Breakdown isn't where I wanted it to be.  I realize Breakdown isn't going to be the culmination of the perfect ending I wrote for myself.  Instead, Breakdown is marking a date where I have to walk out the curtains, doing something I have never done, and admitting failure.  I have to admit failure in front of the masses.  But I have to do in a manner that only represents that of Supreme Championship Wrestling, and that is a manner of, "what's next?"

I didn't achieve my goal...

I didn't achieve my promise...

Or, maybe I didn't achieve it in the way I would have liked...

But I don't give up, or give in to failure, but instead move on from it.  And I would say it would be fitting to do so against someone who labels themself, a "Rebel" in this industry... I would venture a guess and say that that someone who believes themselves to be the "anti-establishment" of Supreme Championship Wrestling, by giving themselves such a title, would be the moment where a new chapter in the life of "The One" begins...

And I'm right...

Cassie... I've watched you...

I've watched you face the people who I would have DREAMED to cross paths with, and you do nothing but stick your nose up at society and act like you're above them.  That's not what a "Rebel," is, my dear.  A "Rebel" is someone who comes in and shakes up society.  A "Rebel" is someone who defies the status quo.

But what HAVE you done?  Seriously?  What HAVE you done?

You've been a misnomer in society and someone who has made people like me, people who have WANTED and NEEDED to infect change into the veins of this industry, look like we were nothing more than words on a sheet of printer paper.  It's people like you, people who pick out the "cool name" and use it to describe a non-existent aspect of your personality, just so you can garner attention.  And guess what, twat?  It's apparently worked because I've seen you in matches with names I've already mentioned today and you've done what?  Nothing but crap your pants.  You've done what?  Nothing but embarrass yourself.  You've done what?!

Be the antithesis of the nomenclature you put before your name!

Well welcome to the big leagues, kid, because unlike those whom you may have faced, that still phoned it in with you, I'm not doing the same.  I'm doing exactly what you NEED and DESERVE in this business, and that's giving you a reality check.  I'm going out there to show you that you're about as "rebellious" as a coin flip showing up tails over heads.  I'm going to show you. you are "rebellious" as someone walking outside, palm up, at a sunny sky, and saying, "welp it's not raining."  That's your level of "rebelliousness" and it's time you faced it.

I don't care who you have faced before and how it has turned out.  You have faced people who didn't look at you seriously, and simply just did what, honestly, I could do.  But that's never been Kirsten Scott.  Kirsten Scott has never just gone out there and crapped on someone, and left them to wipe her ass.  She's gone out there to beat their ass, and teach them a lesson.  She's gone out there to make sure they knew who they were, what they could contribute, and WHERE they stood in society currently.

And with you, Cassie, it's not a "Rebel..."

Face it, dear, you're no Spartacus...

You're no Martin Luther...

You damn sure aren't a James Dean...

Kirsten smirks.

You're a normal human being.  And you're a normal human being who is crossing paths with someone who has acknowledged her new path in life.  You are crossing paths with someone who isn't delusional to say she is something shs isn't.  I am "The One," based on my history, but that is a moniker I am STUCK with.  You are "The Rebel" by choice, and is something you believe yourself to be...

So I challenge you to be just that...

I challenge you to bring "The Rebel" to the ring to face "The One" in a match that would solidify the fact you've had some matches I should have had all along to prove myself.  I challenge you to show me that "The Rebel" is more of a draw, more of a marketing tool, more of a SUCCESS, than "The One" at Breakdown.

Now can you do it?

Can "The Rebel," who howls at the moon, come out of the curtain, down the ramp, and do something bigger than she's ever done, to begin 2024?  I can't answer that.  That's on you.  That's for you to prove because you're the "Ghandi-like" rebel, who is in SCW, right?

Kirsten shakes her head.

You're no different to me than Deanna Frost...

I don't say that condescendingly.  I say it with truth.  The fact is I don't walk into any match, looking at ANY opponent, different than the last.  Everyone is my equal.  Everyone is my "person to beat."  So you're no different, no matter what moniker you want to bring.  You could bring "The Killer of Families and Children and Eater of Their Flesh," and I would give two fucks who you are.  You're the same as the rest.

Because the fact of the matter is this, Cassie... And I want you to listen very closely...

I failed myself in 2023.  I failed my goals.  I failed how I wanted to end things.  I failed everything I set forth for myself.  So for all intents and purposes in my eyes, I've failed ME!  But here I am.  I am ready to make 2024 a different year.  And I have things on the horizon that could make that VERY FUCKING POSSIBLE, but right now, it's accepting what happened last year, and beginning this year with a bang.  And Guess what?  You're that firecracker.  You're the one with the magical name, the magical whatever it is that has gotten you matches I would have begged for, and you're what welcomes me into the new year.  So I apologize for your shortcomings.  I apologize for the reality you will be facing.

You're not a "Rebel In Disguise..."

You're not someone who is going to prove me wrong, or set me back...

You're simply going to be someone who, when all the dust settles, comes to me backstage and admits that she was wrong, and the only facts in the case were DEATH... TAXES... AND "THE ONE" KIRSTEN SCOTT!
2024 was officially here and so were the final few months before Cassie was allowed to drink legally in the US! But first she had to get past six long months of waiting and wrestling which started with her first match of the year against Kirsten Scott, can she win?

Cassie’s home, Reno, Nevada
New Year’s Eve 2023, 23:56pm

Where do I even begin to describe this year?

Started the year as a double champ only to lose it a couple of weeks into the New Year? Got attacked by my own flesh and blood on an SCW PPV? Found out that Krystal isn’t even my cousin but rather my half-sister? Yeah, this year has definitely been an interesting one, but at least next year I’ll be old enough to drink legally!

You know once I get to the eleventh of July!

Anyway, after how chaotic this year has been I’ve never been happier to be on the last day of the year waiting for the clock to count down to midnight, and more importantly shift my focus towards making 2024 the best year I can!

”Four more minutes left off this stinking year.” I commented to my girlfriends as we watched the countdown to the New Year and Becky glanced over at me, Sandy was laying at my side but we weren’t worried about the dog’s reaction to fireworks, why? Because she was the only dog I’ve ever owned who liked fireworks, no, I’m not kidding. ”You gotta admit Becks, this year has been a pretty bad one for me.”

”It hasn’t been that bad, sure MPW closed before you could get your rematch but you joined Motor City Wrestling, which never even aired a show before it closed, then PWE closed before it’s second relaunch, and hen Necropolis: Dead City Wrestling closed, okay maybe you have a point.” Becky admitted after thinking about it for a moment. ”You at least joined EWC and are raking in some serious money through them.”

”True.” I admitted before we heard a firework go off and Sandy raced towards the door to watch it with her tail wagging. ”Half tempted to go outside and yell “it’s not even two minutes to midnight you dumb fucks!” but it’s pretty cold out.”

”That and you could get into an argument with them and miss the new year.” Zoey pointed out and I frowned as I realized that she had a point, as the clock hit one minute to midnight Zoey turned to me. ”Any New Year’s Resolutions?”

”Catch up with Harp in terms of winning titles really, how the hell is she already a double champion?!” I responded with a frustrated sigh and my girlfriends gave me sympathetic looks. ”I’ll just take the rest as I go.” I added before the clock struck midnight and the new year was welcomed.

I didn’t know what the New Year had in store for me but I was out to start it with a bang.

Cassie’s promo studio, Reno, Nevada
Wednesday the 3rd of January 2024, 14:00pm

*promo time*

Here we go.

”May old acquaintance be forgot and I don’t know the rest of the words! Happy New Year everyone! Look, if I can be honest 2024 was a pretty shit year for me but 2024 is where it’s at and I’m starting with my first match of the year against “The One” Kirsten Scott!” I stated as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”And hopefully I’ll be the one to beat her at Breakdown!”

This will be good.

”Kirsten and I didn’t have great ends to the year last month, for one thing I’d be the SCU Underground Champ if it did go my way, but we’re both trying to make amends in this match!” I added as I folded my arms. ”And when I do win? Well, it’s going to kick off 2024 in the way I want it to kick off, not on my back as another woman gets on top of me! For one thing that’s my girlfriends’ jobs!”

It's that simple.

”Anyway! With all that said I only have two goals in mind for the year of 2024, win more titles and improve on what was a shit 2023, this win will be a great first step towards that!” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”So Kirsten I hope you’re ready to get your ass kicked by someone who isn’t even twenty one yet!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”And in case you’re wondering? There’s another six months to go before my birthday so plenty of time for you wash that stink off!” I stated as I folded my arms. ”And beyond that? Who knows! To all my fans? In a world of fake queens and crappy years? Be yourself and be a Rebel Princess! And Kirsten? You’re about to find out why I’m hungry like the wolfe!”

I turned off the camera as the scene fades.