Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Dark Fantasy (Syren & Ravyn) vs. Twisted & Sadistic (Brittany Lohan & Glory)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 RP Limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, January 3, 2024
1 of 2 (hopefully)

======

==========
December 23rd, 2023
New York City
Off Camera
==========

The quest to become Supreme Champion by winning the SCW World Tag Team Championships has been a frustrating journey lately for Glory Braddock and her tag team partner, her friend Brittany Lohan. Everything they were asked to do, they did. They beat every tag team in the division, including, most recently, Statera. Fatal Fortunes came along and delayed things for Twisted & Sadistic as Glory Braddock found herself not in any match that would help further her goals, but instead she was matched up against a smoke and mirrors monster known as The Enigma in a boiler room brawl. Hardcore matches are not Braddock’s specialty but she endured it and she prevailed. With the two weeks of Fatal Fortunes coming to an end, Braddock and Lohan hoped that they would find themselves as next in line to challenge the new tag champs, Light in the Darkness, for the gold. Instead the former champions, Dark Fantasy, are trying to bully their way into a rematch. Twisted & Sadistic now find themselves with yet another hoop to jump through; they must defeat Dark Fantasy. They must defeat one of the more legendary tag teams in SCW lore. Braddock and Lohan are not intimidated. They have beaten legendary teams before. They have overcome tougher tests than this in the past. CHBK and SCW can put as many obstacles in their path as they want, but when the smoke is cleared, Glory Braddock is certain that she and Lohan will be SCW World Tag Team Champions and she will achieve her goal of being Supreme Champion. The finish line is within sight. She can almost taste it.

The success of Twisted & Sadistic is even more surprising to those close enough to both Braddock and Lohan to know the more personal situations going on, the distractions that would normally spell doom for most tag teams. The distraction for Braddock involves some of her close friends, friends she has known since school.

After a long, troubled period full of manipulation, deceit, and mistrust, Glory Braddock reunited with her former friend Melody Murphy. The two former friends turned enemies buried the hatchet, forgave one another, and became friends again. Melody and Braddock are not only friends again, but they are business partners. Melody is even engaged to marry Glory’s best friend Matthew Taylor. At one point, doing business with Melody and having to accept Melody’s marriage to Matthew would have been unthinkable. But now Glory is not only ok with it but is ready to celebrate it. Matthew even invited Glory to be his “Best Woman” at the wedding and she accepted. Everything had seemed to be going great for The British Bombshell. But just when things seemed to be fine, it all exploded. Literally.

Braddock, Melody, and their mutual friend, Matthew’s sister Francis Taylor, all went out for a girl’s night out, hitting as many bars in the Charlotte area as they could find. But their night came to a halt with an explosion in the parking lot. The three ladies learned that someone had tried to blow up their car. This was a deliberate attempt to commit murder. But who was the target? Glory Braddock? Melody Murphy? Francis Taylor? All three are wealthy with lots of connections and many enemies. Any one of the three would make sense. The police are doing their own investigation but there have been no answers thus far, at least none that have been shared with The British Bombshell. Glory wants her friend’s wedding to go off safely and go off without a hitch. If there is even a chance that her friend is a target, she needs to know. Therefore Braddock is busy doing her own investigation.

Her first stop is the home of Michael Collins in New York City. Glory and Michael may not have much history with one another, but his wife, Meagan Collins, used to do work for Braddock. Meagan even took the fall for some dirty deeds done while Glory was running her company. The FBI targeted Meagan and prosecuted her for fraud and sent her to jail. Glory has heard that Meagan recently got out of prison. She also heard that Meagan blames Glory for her imprisonment. Would Meagan be willing to target Glory and the ones she cares about just to get revenge? Yes, definitely.

Braddock finds herself standing outside of the opulent, luxurious home of Michael Dean collins in New York City. Glory isn’t here on business, this is deeply personal for her, thus she is wearing denim jeans, sneakers, and a purple t-shirt. Her long blonde hair is pulled into a ponytail in the back. She has already rung the doorbell once but nothing, no answer. Braddock rings the doorbell again and waits. She checks the watch on her wrist and sighs out of frustration. She hates waiting like this. Glory goes to ring the doorbell for a third time but before she can push the button, she hears some rustling from just behind the door. She watches as the door opens and there, standing in the doorway, is Michael Collins himself.

“Ah, Gloria Braddock.” The wealthy businessman says dryly. “To what do I owe this…pleasure?”

“It isn’t a pleasure, that’s for sure.” Braddock answers back.

“That makes both of us.”

“Let’s cut the crap, ok?” Glory says, pointing a finger at Collins. “I want to talk to your wife. Where is she?”

“I have no idea.” Michael answers. Glory rolls her eyes skeptically.

“Bullshit. I know damn well that Meagan was released from prison recently. I am sure she came home to her sugar daddy. So don’t play games. Where is she?” Glory asks again, with a harsher tone of voice this time. Michael shakes his head.

“She isn’t here.”

“I don’t believe you.” Braddock remarks. She folds her arms over her chest. “And I am not leaving until I speak to your wife.”

“Fine.” Michael sneers. “I could call security.”

“Go ahead.” Glory smirks knowingly. “I can handle a simple trespassing charge. How would your wife handle having attempted murder back on her rap sheet?” This accusation immediately stuns Michael. He tries to maintain a strong front but Glory can tell that she rocked him to his core. She is prepared to call his bluff. Will this work? Will it bring Meagan Collins out of hiding?

“It’s ok, Mikey.” The feminine voice from inside is unmistakable. Michael sighs out of frustration when his wife, Meagan Collins, steps into view. “I have no problems talking with little miss Glory.”

“Are you sure?” Michael asks with a hint of uncertainty. Meagan nods her head.

“It’s quite alright. I have nothing to hide.”

“Very well.” Michael turns and walks off. Meagan, meanwhile, steps outside, joining Glory just outside the home. Seh shuts the door behind her.

“You’re not going to invite me in?”

“No, of course not.” Meagan giggles. “I wouldn’t want to soil my home with your type.”

“And just what type of person am I?”

“The type that would betray me. The type that would throw me under the bus when I was more than happy to do your dirty work for you.” Meagan shakes her head in disappointment. “You always want to keep those hands clean, right Glory?”

“You can joke all you want, Meagan, but I am here on serious business.” Braddock sneers. Meagan rolls her eyes.

“Are you going to frame me again? Go ahead. Send me back to prison. I do miss my old friends.”

“This is no joke, Meagan.” Glory snaps back. She points an accusatory finger at Meagan. “I’m not framing you. I never framed you. You were guilty of what you did.”

“This is true. I was never a perfect little angel. I was more of a devil.” She smirks. “But you were involved too. I suspect the federal government probably thinks you were involved, they just didn’t have the evidence to prove it and I refused to give you over to them. You’re welcome, by the way.”

“Whatever.” Glory shakes her head. “The past is the past and what I am dealing with is a near and present danger.”

“Near and present danger? I like that!”

“Stop playing games!” Glory exclaims. “I need your help.”

“My help?” Meagan laughs. “And why should I help you? The last time I helped you it landed me in prison.”

“You’re right, you did get put in prison. But something happened that could easily land you on the radar of the police and detectives investigating an attempted murder, one that may have involved you.”

“Me?” Meagan feigns innocence. Glory quickly nods her head.

“Yes, and if you ARE involved…or if you’re innocent…whatever the case may be, you need to tell me. Because I am sure that detectives will be coming after you soon, considering our sordid past.”

“Goodie!” Meagan says happily. “I missed talking to detectives!”

“Be serious, Meagan!”

“Fine, fine.” Meagan rolls her eyes. “Party pooper. But yes, detectives have already spoken to me. They told me all about the little car bombing you and your pals were involved in. You three were lucky to survive.”

“Yeah…” Glory’s voice trails off.

“Car bombings are so messy.” Meagan shakes her head. “So very messy. Old school gunshot assassinations are best. That’s why I stick to guns.”

“Wait…” Glory furrows her brow “...so you’re saying you had nothing to do with this?”

“Righty-o good neighboroonie!”

“Bloody hell!” Glory shakes her head. “Why can’t you take this seriously?!”

“I am!” Meagan answers. “I heard you. I heard it all from the detectives too. I had nothing to do with that car bombing.”

“Fine.” Glory sighs deeply. “If you weren’t involved, then do you know of anyone who would want me dead?”

“Oh I’m sure you have plenty of enemies, some who would willing to try coming up with such a nasty device. But the problem is that you always think everything is about you.” Meagan laughs and shakes her head. “Such a narcissist.”

“Are you saying I wasn’t the target?”

“Who knows?” Meagan shrugs her shoulders.” I certainly don’t know. But you should consider all possibilities. You may not be the target, Glory. It could be one of your pals.” Meagan winks.

Glory Braddock is left stunned and without any real answers. But Meagan did raise a good point. What if the intended target was Francis Taylor, the president of the company? Maybe the intended target was Melody Murphy, another wealthy businesswoman who has made plenty of enemies during her lifetime?

==========
December 24th, 2023
Miami, Florida
On Camera
==========

The best in the world…

How many times have you heard that line before? How many people in our business want to claim to be the very best, whether it is the best wrestler ever, best hardcore wrestler, but submission wrestler? My cousin Kim has already made quite the case for being the best hardcore wrestler in SCW with her four Underground Title reigns. Datura claims to be the best submission wrestler based on what, I don’t know, but I could probably tap her out. Asher Hayes can make a case for being the current best in SCW because he has the World Title.

When it comes to the tag team division, there’s really only two teams that can make any claim to being the best tag team in SCW today. The team with the best case is Light in the Darkness. Amelia and Luz have the SCW World Tag Team Championships. They have the gold. But what other team can lay claim to being the best?

Certainly not Dark Fantasy. The only other tag team that can make a case of being the very best in the division is Twisted & Sadistic. Wrestling, you see, is a question; what have you done for me lately? When me and Britt first reunited as a tag team, when we brought Twisted & Sadistic to SCW, we knew that our history of dominance in other promotions ultimately didn’t matter. We had to prove that we could hang with the best tag teams SCW had to offer. And we more than just rose to the occasion.

Playgirls…beat them.

Team Desire…beat them.

European Fiery Nation…beat them.

Statera…beat them.

And yes, Light in the Darkness, the reigning SCW World Tag Team Champions…we beat them.

This isn’t me talking about how great we were in the PAST. This is me telling you what Brittany Lohan and Glory Braddock have done in SCW today. You can name the team and we have beaten them. Do not get me wrong, I am not in any way diminishing Light in the Darkness. They have the titles. If anyone has a damn good claim to being the best right now, its them. But Twisted & Sadistic? At the very least we have a solid case.

Then you have Syren and Ravyn. You have Dark Fantasy. And ladies, I will give credit where it is due. In the past you were one of the most dominant forces in SCW. Britt and I will definitely not underestimate you as we head to battle against Dark Fantasy on Breakdown. We will prepare ourselves for what I am sure will be the toughest challenge we have faced since bringing the band back together. You are that good.

But remember what I said? Wrestling is all about a question; what have you done for me lately?

THIS is when I diminish your resume, because let’s face it, what exactly HAVE you done for SCW lately? Syren didn’t really win anything to become champion. She was the lucky winner of the “Ace Marshall Disappeared” Lottery. Ravyn needed a partner and GIFTED Syren one half of the tag team titles. Dark Fantasy never actually WON the tag team titles. Sure, you did successfully defend against Adam and Alistaire Allocco, but let’s face it, did those two even belong in a tag team title match?

No, they did not.

So what have you done for the tag team division lately, Dark Fantasy? Not much. You two haven’t done much and Twisted & Sadistic have been busting our asses week in and week out. We have been taking on all comers. SCW has lined them up and we have been beating them all. The team that you lost the championships to, Light in the Darkness, we even beat them. That, in and of itself, should be all that CHBK needs to know. That should be all the evidence he needs.

Yet you two are trying to bully your way into another tag team title shot, a shot that you arguably do not deserve. Entitled much?

Britt and I have fought too damn long and too damn hard to sit back any longer and let anyone else jump ahead of the line. We have fought too hard and too long to let anyone else share in our tag team title shot. I don’t give a damn if you are Dark Fantasy. I do not give a damn if you are SCW legends. No one is entitled to anything. You earn your way in this business. Britt and I have earned it.

Now you two are trying to muscle your way in? It won’t happen that way. Not on our watch. If you want another shot at the tag team titles you will have to go through us, you will have to go through Twisted & Sadistic, and I guarantee you that on Breakdown when we go face to face, we will send you to hell and back. We will put you through hell on earth. And Twisted & Sadistic will walk way proving that we are the undisputed number one contenders to the SCW World Tag Team Championship.

Regardless of what anyone else may say.

Sic Semper Tyrannis…
2 of 2
=====

==========
December 29th, 2023
Charlotte, NC
Off Camera
==========

It is a very busy time for Glorious Golden Enterprises. The Charlotte headquarters is full of excitement as their potential new investor, Melody Murphy, is about to make her pitch to the full corporate Board of Directors. Despite the best attempts to keep all of the talk under wraps, most everyone who works here in the Charlotte headquarters, and every single one of the Board members, have already gotten wind of the tensions that had been running high between Ms. Murphy and the GGE owner herself Glory Braddock. Yes, Braddock has granted her time to speak her peace. Yes, Braddock has granted Murphy time to speak to the full Board of Directors. But everyone knows that Glory Braddock still has an ironclad control over the Board of Directors. Over the past two years, the Board has pretty much been a rubber stamp for whatever Glory Braddock wants to see happen. Melody getting the chance to grace this stage and meet the Board is a great first step, but even the Board members themselves are not sure how their boss will want this meeting to go. Even they are unsure of how Braddock will react. It must have been quite the surprise for them to see The British Bombshell remain completely silent during the entire presentation. Melody Murphy, the wealthy businesswoman and investor from across the pond, a former friend turned rival turned friend again of Glory Braddock, has been speaking to the Board of Directors for quite some time now. The Board has been shooting a cautious glance at Braddock, who sits off at the far end of the room. Braddock is dressed for business in a pink pencil skirt, a matching pink blazer, a white silk blouse underneath, and pink patent leather high heel pumps. The British Bombshell has her legs crossed and her arms folded over her chest. It is clear that she is listening intently to Melody’s proposal. But what the Board finds odd is the fact that Braddock does not seem interested in involving herself. Not this time. Not today.

What the Board of Directors do not know is what has gone on behind the scenes between the three powerful movers and shakers involved in this proposed partnership. Francis Taylor, the corporate president, has been instrumental in making the deal happen and playing peacekeeper between Braddock and Murphy. Glory and Melody, the former enemies, have buried the hatchet and have been willing to work together for the sake of their financial gain. Glory has even given Melody her own personal blessing to marry Matthew Taylor, Francis’s brother and Glory’s longtime best friend. And even though she does control the Board of Directors, Glory Braddock has no intention on using that control to pull the rug out from under Melody. The British Bombshell intends to let this deal go through. She will not use her power to sabotage this deal in any way. Still, while the friendship between Braddock and Murphy has seemingly been repaired, the trust is not fully there. Glory Braddock still has unanswered questions; questions that only Melody Murphy can answer. She has tried to get those answers for quite some time and yet Melody has still not answered them. Why would she betray her those many years ago? How did they go from friends to enemies so suddenly and without any warning?

Yet, as important as that is to address, Glory still has more pressing matters to take up with Melody. The three women were recently involved in what police believe to be an attempted murder when their car exploded. Luckily no one was inside and no one was hurt but the fact that someone tried to kill them rocks them to their very core. This topic is widely known by the Board of Directors but is left unaddressed. This is how Glory wants it. She wants to handle this her way. She already spent time visiting an old acquaintance and potential suspect, Meagan Collins. She was quickly ruled out. Now Braddock needs to speak to Melody, at the very least to warn her, maybe even get some information about who might want to target them for assassination.

“And in conclusion…” Melody’s voice is bright and chipper this afternoon. She has been putting her best foot forward, trying to convince these Board members to go along with her ideas. Braddock knows from her experience with Melody just how convincing she can be. “...I really believe that with my funds and my knowledge and experience, we can take the GGE Modeling wing to great new heights.” She smiles and turns to face Francis Taylor. “Thank you.”

Melody sits back down. Francis stands up from her seat at the large oval shaped conference room table and approaches the podium. She senses that things are going quite well and the smile on her face tells that story. This was her idea, after all. Bringing Glory and Melody back together was her idea. The three of them were once as thick as thieves. For a moment she wasn’t sure that Braddock would go along with it. Now she can see the finish line.

“Thank you, Ms. Murphy, for your presentation. I would like to also point out to our Board that I endorse her proposal.”

“As do I.” Glory Braddock announces as she stands up from the chair she was sitting in. Francis Taylor and Melody both are surprised by Glory’s sudden decision to speak out. She had remained silent the entire meeting until now. “In fact, I enthusiastically endorse this proposal. However, I am sure our Board has a lot to think about before making any final decisions, especially one of this magnitude. And since we are getting close to lunch, how about we take a lunch break and meet back here in a few hours?”

The British Bombshell looks around the room. The Board members exchange looks and talk amongst themselves for a brief moment. No one raises any objections. Glory then nods her head. “Then it’s settled. I’ll see everyone back here in three hours.” It doesn’t take long after saying those words before the room slowly starts to empty. Glory Braddock stays behind, as does Francis and Melody. One by one the Board members take their exit, stopping occasionally to greet one of the three players involved in this proposal. Eventually the room is emptied in its entirety, leaving only Glory, Francis, and Melody.

“You did a good job, Melody.” Glory says as she approaches her former friend.

“You think so?”

“I know so.” She winks. “You obviously haven’t lost your touch.”

“Thank you. Do you think I did enough to convince the Board?”

“I’m sure you did. But I wouldn’t worry about it. I endorsed your proposal publicly. That was the only endorsement you needed, my friend.” She pats Melody on the back. “You got this in the bag.”

“It certainly seems that way.” Francis says somewhat skeptically.

“Oh don’t be so worried, Francis.” Glory states. “The Board will do what I ask. You know that.”

“Still, it seems that whenever good things start to happen that’s when things start to implode.” Francis sounds exasperated. It seems as if she had been putting on a strong front this entire time. Now that the Board members are all gone she can drop that front and show her true feelings of nervousness and worry. Braddock senses what is wrong and turns to face Francis.

“This business deal is going to be fine. It was your idea, yours and Melody’s. I do not know of anyone more knowledgeable than the two of you. I went through your proposal myself with a fine tooth comb. It is solid. We’ll be fine.”

“It isn’t our proposal I’m worried about.” Francis says. “I think we all know what I’m worried about, it’s just that no one wants to talk about it.”

“The bombing.” Glory states. Francis nods her head.

“Yes, that. Had we left earlier, we would have been in that car when the bomb went off and we would all be dead. Forget about the business deal, forget about the wedding, none of it would happen because we would all be dead.” Francis is flustered now and fights back tears. “And all I ever wanted was to bring you two back together. You know?”

“I know and I am grateful you did.” She notices Melody exiting the conference room. She takes a mental note of it before turning back to face Francis.

“You weren’t exactly happy with it at first. You hated Melody.”

“Can you blame me?” Glory asks. “She betrayed me. She betrayed our friendship and my trust. But I can’t continue to hold onto grudges. If Melody is serious about turning over a new leaf, if she is serious about being a changed person, then who am I to judge? God knows I have needed plenty of second chances in my life. God knows I have made mistakes. I’m willing to give her a chance.”

“So you still don’t trust her?”

“Not yet.” Glory shakes her head. “But she knows that I don’t trust her. She knows she has to earn my trust. I mean, a lot of bridges were burned, Francis.”

“Yeah, I know.” She says quietly.

“But its ok!” Braddock pats her on the back. “We’re working on it! The gang is back together just like you wanted! We are working together again, the three of us, just like you wanted! Now come on, let’s go find Melody and have some lunch, just like old times. How does that sound, mate?”

“I dunno…” Francis sighs and shakes her head “...I have other business to attend to…”

“Seriously?” Glory stares at her skeptically. Francis just nods her head.

“Yeah. Sorry, Glory.” With that, Francis Taylor pulls away and walks off. Glory finds Francis’s behavior odd. Perhaps the car bombing and attempted murder had more of an impact on Francis than Glory had thought. Then she thinks back to Melody just walking out of the conference room the way she did. If Francis is still upset and bothered by that horrible night, could Melody also still be feeling the effects? Braddock decides to find out. She exits the conference room and shuts the door behind her. She scans for Melody and, lucky for her, Murphy didn’t get too far. Melody is sitting in the waiting room on a sofa. Glory slowly walks over to the sofa. She clears her throat to get Melody’s attention. Murphy looks up and sees Glory smiling warmly down at her.

“Is this seat taken?”

“No, of course not.” With that, Glory sits down.

“So, are you handling things better than Francis?”

“Sure.” Melody smiles but Glory can tell that she is faking. “I mean, why wouldn’t I be? Our deal is gonna be a hit with the Board.”

“I’m not talking about our business proposal. I’m talking about that night, the night of the car bombing.”

“Oh…” Melody’s voice trails off, eventually she shakes her head “...uh, I’d rather not talk about that.”

“You can’t avoid it, mate.”

“Watch me.” Melody stands up. Glory sighs with frustration as she stands up and follows her.

“Melody!”

“Glory, I would really rather not talk about it.” She states. “It was too awful. I mean, we almost died.”

“But we didn’t. And it is very important that we keep that night fresh on our minds because it did happen, and who knows? It could happen again.”

“Don’t say that.” Melody shakes her head.

“But it could. Was Francis the target? Or me?” She points a finger at Melody. “It could have been you. Or bloody hell, it could have just been some psycho arsonist wanting to blow random shit up. But if it is one of us that was the target, we need to be prepared. If they were trying to kill us, and they realize we’re not dead, they’ll try again.”

“You’re right, of course…” Melody sighs and shakes her head “...it’s just, scary. You know?”

“Of course it is.” Braddock wraps an arm around her friend’s shoulder. “But you don’t have to go through it alone. You got me and Francis. We’re in this same boat together and we’re here for you.” That one last comment does finally bring a smile to Melody’s face. She looks up at Glory.

“Thanks. It is lonely being where we are.”

“Where we are?” Glory asks curiously.

“Wealthy. Powerful. We make enemies, sometimes we don’t realize we make them. This isn’t the first attempt on my life. You’d think I’d be used to it by now. I was into real trouble when dad’s business got involved in organized crime. I should be used to it but I’m still scared when it happens.”

Glory Braddock is taken aback by the startling revelation. Melody Murphy, or at least her family, isn’t as upstanding as she thought. They had been involved in organized crime. Braddock can only think back to that time when she was organized in shady, sometimes less than legal deals that put her on the radar of organized crime. She always wanted to think she was different, that she was better than Melody. Apparently her moral high ground doesn’t exist. They are not all that different after all.

“We all make mistakes, Melody. The important thing is recognizing the mistakes that we made and working hard to improve ourselves, working hard to make sure we don’t make those mistakes again.” She places a hand on Melody’s shoulder. “You and I aren’t that different.”

“I know.”

“And I was serious when I said that I am willing to work with you, not just on this business deal but on trying to get our friendship back. When it comes to friends, I never turn my back on my friends. And I do not want to see my friends get hurt. That’s why it is important we talk about the car bombing. That’s why it is important that we keep it fresh in our mind.”

“I know.” Melody shrugs her shoulders. “But what can we do? You know? Like I said, we make enemies rather easily, you and I.” She rolls her eyes. “And the bloody police aren’t worth shit.”

“They’re doing the best they can.”

“Like hell they are.” Melody snaps back.

“Chill, mate.” Glory says. “We can’t do much but we can be vigilant. Just watch and be extra careful.”

“If they are targeting me, then what do I do?” Melody asks again. Her frustration seems to grow by the second. Glory wishes she had more answers but she has none. Her best suspect was already ruled out. She wishes she could offer Melody some protection but what can she do? But then, a thought hits her. Like a ton of bricks. She grins.

“I know what you can do.”

“What?”

“It makes perfect sense!”

“What makes perfect sense?!”

“You’re going to stay with me in Miami.”

“Say what?” Melody is bowled over at the suggestion.

“It is the best idea. If someone is targeting you, they’d go after you in your home. They wouldn’t expect you to be with me.”

“And what if they are targeting you? They get both of us in one shot.”

“At least we have each other. We can watch each other’s backs.”

“And what about Francis?”

“She’ll be fine.” Glory scoffs. “She has better security than either of us. Trust me, you and I together is the best bet.”

“I…” Melody shakes her head “...I don’t deserve this, Glory. I don’t deserve you, not after what I did to you.”

“It’s what friends do for each other, Mel. And like I said, I am not going to turn my back on my friends.”

“But I did…” her voice trails off.

“That’s all in the past. We’ve moved on. Right?”

“Right…”

“So it’s settled then. You’re staying with me and Kurt in Miami. And I am not taking ‘NO’ for an answer.”
So, err... turns out the deadline is TODAY, huh? Whoopsie! Well, luckily I realized and didn't post CD only. That would have been awkward.

Enjoy.

[Image: syren-divider.png]

The Syren Song: Verse 378
"Why are you always helping me?"
I had planned this CD to be 3.5k, but instead I present it trimmed down to a very lean number so I could fit a promo in too (longer than Syren's promo too, because promo with Ravyn is so much fun), and you know what? I really like how it came out.

The special guest appears with permission.

Enjoy.

[Image: thediary.png]

Ravyn Taylor's Diary
An excerpt from December, 2023