Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Your 2024 SCW goals, plans and targets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep, it's that time of the year again guys and as you know, I love threads like this. Tell us what you guys and girls got in mind.
Improving on my RP's as usual and finishing the feud with Kandis which I've enjoyed so freaking much. But also bringing in the Turkish wrestler as well.
As a player, I would like to write to a Championship this year.

Also expand KABLAMia.
I'd like to get Jaina as a competitive character off the ground, although I'll likely have to decide if that means cutting someone and if so, who.

I'd also like to turn Bree's success rate around, I feel she's a little stalled at the moment. Hoping to change that relatively soon.

And finally, push myself to make myself some new graphics.
Try to take over the world.
My goal is to stop Megatron…no matter the cost…
Become more familiar with the SCW ways, win championships, tell the story of my character
I have goals I've set for myself that I put in an obtuse language simply to allow myself to decide if I achieved them, and give myself some leeway...

1. I want to win a match that honestly surprises people, meaning I beat someone who, honestly I shouldn't.
2. I want to win a title other than the Television Championship
3. I want to learn to do better CD for this character and develop a solid story arc to lead to major matches.
4. I want to win the lottery.
5. I'm planning on continuing to enjoy writing something other than Jake Starr, and truly developing something new where I'm not seen as just one-note, or one-voice.
6. I have no targets, but whoever I get the World Title Shot against better know I'm gonna give it my all!
7. OH and I'm going to win the lottery...
I'm adding winning the lottery to my plan for world domination.
Beat Kimberly Williams
Beat James Evans

Pray that the person who said they were joining actually do so I can win the Tag Titles.

Actually show now that I’m prescribed Vyvanse.
Pages: 1 2