Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jake Starr vs. Casterillo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jake Starr vs. Casterillo 

2 RP limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag team
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Promo only.

Have I lost my way?

No.  I have made my point very clear that little losses in the wrestling ring are not the end of the world.  They should be a learning experience, and to me, they are.  Clearly I was wrong on one matter, unfortunately.  Josh Hudson does need some saving.  Is he talented?  Yes.  Is he having a hall of fame career in our industry?  Yes.  However is he too much of a hot head?  Yes.

I know of a few that will say the same about me, but at least my temper flares for a valid reason. Right now however, despite the warmth down here in Oklahoma, I feel fine.  Around me it is quiet, but honestly, way too quiet.  It is at this very moment that I feel I am in the eye of the hurricane, and that hell can break loose at any moment.

After all, All Hallows Eve is just around the corner.  To me that day is not a holiday.  It is just like any other day.  Unlike to the little children out there whose eyes are lighting up and there tongues are wagging, because they know they will be able to go out and get free treats.

Treats.  They are only tricking themselves though.  Any of you parents should know that the candy only rots not just the teeth of our future, but the minds of our future as well.  Tying it in, my next opponent is a father, so he should know of what I speak.  Since there is nothing else on my agenda at the moment, this is as good a time as any to address him.

So it looks like it is going to happen.  The next one lined up that I get to face inside the ropes is none other than Jake Starr.  Wow, a former SCW World Heavyweight Champion, same as Josh Hudson.  The mighty have definitely fallen, and while Josh still holds a piece of tin, you do not find yourself lugging around senseless weight that you do not need anyways.

To me this match is a relief.  I am not a man that is about championship belts.  I thought I made that clear from the get-go.  I am a lesson-teacher.  I am one that is actually here to help.  Yes, all of you out there will believe I am full of just lies, but unlike all the goodie-two-shoes out there that are all about themselves, I am a powerful man that can help out with so much.  Yet so far here in Supreme Championship Wrestling, no one has wanted to listen.  No one has accepted my help.  I have no hope that you will Jake, as even though we have not met until now, I have studied up on you.  You get too absorbed in your own little petty problems to realize that you are just not good enough in the wrestling anymore, as many have surpassed you.

Now, before you get on me about not yet winning a championship belt, or not laying waste to a household name here in SCW, keep in mind that I am just gaining my bearings.  I have had stuff to deal with away from the ring as well, and finally after a twist of fate that needed to be completed, I can now do so.  It may not take one match, two matches, three matches or even ten.  The fact of the matter is that once I stabilize completely and show the world what I am truly capable of, I will never be forgotten.  Meanwhile just about everyone here in SCW will become an afterthought.

That everyone obviously includes you Jake.  Eventually you will move on and full-time fulfill your role as a father, instead of sliding into this wrestling ring to compete when you know full well that you are past your prime.  You will say different, but you know I am right.  I however have no obligations to fulfill.  I am and forever will be free to do as I please, which is exactly how it should be.  I do not have to worry about a sex-crazed female in my life.  I do not have to worry about children acting all snotty and wanting everything, only to cry once they realize that they are not going to get it.  Nope.  I get to enter the wrestling ring and anywhere really and do whatever I want.  Of course some of my past opponents will beg to differ, but that is only their opinions.  Those are not facts.

However what IS a fact is that your mind better be squarely on me Jake.  I am NOT one to be taken lightly, and the more people think that I can be, the angrier I will get, which believe you me, to the whole roster, none of you want that.

That is when the storm clouds will roll in, just like they will this Wednesday.  Tonight, it is just too clear up above.  I do not want anyone finding me.  Not until the time is right.  To me, that time will never come.  However there are... others...

No.  Shaking it off.

I have made myself crystal clear.  All of you are definitely still free to think what you want.  Just know that your thoughts will have consequences.  It may not be today.  It may not be tomorrow.  It may not even be on All Hallows Eve.  But your day will come where you will be face to face with the powerful being that stands before you at this very moment.  Your day will come where you will be Claimed by the Dark, either physically by my hands, or through actions of your own doing.

This Wednesday, Jake, the whole world will learn of the choice that you wish to make.  Sadly, no matter what choice you make, you will end up with egg on your face and no teeth-rotting sweets in your stomach.  For your family, it will not be a Happy All Hallows Eve.  Instead, to you Jake and to all of them, it will be your final chance at a wake-up call.  That is what this will be, and if you do not want to see it as that, it just goes to show that maybe the Reaper is closer to taking you than you might think.

That however is your problem, not mine.

I cannot help but to grin as I move quickly now to get out of these wide open spaces, which out here in the Oklahoma Plains is very hard to do.  I just cannot have HER finding me, not here, not anywhere.  If it happens at the wrong place and at the wrong time, I might use the powers that I have to cut her lifeline for good.  What is even worse is that innocent souls could also become victims.  

So I hope things stay as they are.  That way no horror stories will need to be written and eventually told.