Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: David Striker vs. “The Rebel Princess” Cassie Wolfe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
David Striker is coming off a big win at Body, Heart, and Soul, and Cassie Wolfe keeps having nights where she shines. Now, in this clash of styles, these two talents are both going to look to continue their winning ways and hopefully get attention to lead to a potential title shot.

2 RP limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, January 31, 2024
{The screen static jumps and we find ourselves in the fenced in backyard of a nice house in eastern Cameron North Carolina, things are silent for a couple of moments before we hear a ryhtmic chopping sound that we discover as the camera slowly pans to the right to show us David Striker slowly chopping some wood which he stops doing after a few more moments before regarding the camera with a slight shake of his head}

David: Please pardon the mess but I figured that I would take some time out and take care of a choir that I keep putting off because well...it's so simple that anyone can do it.

Well, anyone than the supposedly "almighty" Kevin Hunter perhaps...but I digress.

{David chuckles wryly for a moment while shaking his head sadly}

David: You know, before I touch on my match for this week's edition of Breakdown, I've got to admit that I was actually disappointed in my pay per view match against Kevin Hunter. I mean first the little shit has the nerve to sucker punch me after my match on Breakdown and then he practically phones in everything during our match at the pay per view, all the while ordering me to just give up because I'm nothing more than a stepping stone to him.

Now you tell me, Kevin. Who stepped on who, ya little shit?

{David sets the axe down against the tree stump that he was chopping wood on and shakes his head once more sadly}

David: Look, I get it. You are a what...fourteen time world heavyweight champion, an eight time tag team champion, and a fourteen time champion with various other titles, and you've got this accomplishment and that accomplishment and what the fuck ever accomplishment this place and that place and everywhere...but that doesn't make you a great wrestler, Kevin. But having won all of those things has made you weak with hubris and that's got you royally fucked in the head because instead of going into our match and focusing on just wrestling and having an epic battle, you tried to turn our match into somekind of pissing contest and that was something that I refused to do with you because you simply aren't worth it.

I beat you Kevin because in the end, I was simply the superior wrestler while you sucked on hubris epically...and because of it, you made our match suffer and even though I won our match handily, I still feel like I lost in the end because of your lack of passion, bruv.

Now that's all I'm going to say about you, the "Bullshit Artist" Kevin Hunter, because until you have passion for wrestling again, I simply refuse to have anything to do or even acknowledge you...so begone, child.

Now, as for *you*...Cassie Wolfe.

{David's face then breaks out into a wry grin as he bends down to pick the axe back up before setting a piece of wood onto the stump}

David: Now I'm not lying when I say that I'm actually looking forward to this match because you have the very thing that neither Crystal nor Kevin had in my matches with them.

Passion for this sport.

I mean all the members of the Striker family have a particular passion for this sport. My older brother Jacob, the belt collector that he is now, he lives for the thrill of the hunt...not for titles but for the *FIGHT*! He loves to test his mettle against some of the toughest bastards in our industry to date that have come and been around for a while and his track record shows that much as he is only almost twenty six and already is a five time world champion.

Me on the other hand, while my passion is also in part for the fight that each night brings, another part of it is the mystery of it all. I mean for one instance a person could be a total goof on the camera, dressed up like Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece or the Lime Guy from Among Us or even a humanoid ant and yet they come out fighting like some kind of incredible wrestling prodigy that has never been seen before or since.

Or they could be like Colleen, a curvy and vibrant fighter on the outside...but for all that we know on the inside, she could possess a very frightening tactical mind that could out think anyone of us on the SCW roster if she ever felt inclined to do so.

What I'm saying is that you never can tell what you're going to get each and every night that you step into this ring...much like how things are going to go for you on Breakdown.

I mean have you or anyone else truly seen what I'm fully capable of doing in that ring yet?

{David then stops long enough to chop the wood, easily splitting the log without any problem which he then repeats with the next two bits}

David: Or more to the point have we seen what you can do as a rookie sensation? I mean have we truly seen what you're capable of doing in that ring or is it going to be the same cut and paste stuff that you've been doing.

I'm hoping that you'll impress me by showing me that you're not some cookie cutter cutie, Cassidy...wow, I made that shit rhyme, I'm sorry about that.

But seriously though, I want to see the fire in your eyes and hear the roar of a lioness come from deep within your belly, Cassidy, because if you don't come at me with your utmost finest violence...then you simply won't have a chance in *HELL* of ever beating someone like me.

Someone whose passion for this industry comes from the fact that it flows through my veins just like my very own blood and plasma does as well. You need to not try to focus on what cute little thing can you do or say to try and get under my skin in your promo when you should be focusing more on how you're going to out do me if we get caught up in a duel of suplexes, because if you caught up too much in trying to impress the world with your wordplay then I can promise you without a question that I will drill that pretty little skull of yours right through that ring apron without a second's thought or hesistation.

Because when you boil things deep down, I am a right bastard when it comes to being in that ring.

{David sets up a log}

David: A right.

{Chop..one log}

David: God.

{Chop...two logs}

David: Damned.

{Chop...three logs}

David: Fucking.

{Chop...four logs}

David: *BASTARD*!

You see, while you went to the so called "Hero Academy", Cassidy, I went to the Apocalypse Academy where hard men taught me to do hard things, things like showing me where to put the point of my elbow into a joint while I have my opponent locked into a submission hold to get the most agony out of them so that they tap much more quickly by simply adjusting the angle of the elbow's point.

And that's not bragging, my young friend, that's me simply telling you that's the kind of person you're going to be stepping into the ring with in just a couple of more days time and how you should be spending your time in preperation.

But then again, it won't matter how much you prepare or how cute you try to be in trying to get under my skin in a promo or even how hard you try to fight, Cassidy, because at Breakthrough all it will take is one momentary laspse...one instance of a misstep...or what ever have you...and then it will be as simple as one...two...three...end of your story.

See you at Breakdown, Cassidy. Hope you survive.

{David gives the camera a wink before he starts to whistle a familiar tune as he goes back to his choir as the screen static jumps to black}

Cassie was back in action at Breakdown taking on “Bam Bam” David Striker! Striker had gotten a win over Kevin Hunter and Body, Heart and Soul whilst Cassie’s team had beaten The House of James in a brutal war games match, who will continue that momentum going forward and who will suffer a setback? One way to find out and it was to get these wrestlers in the ring.

Cassie’s home, Reno, Nevada
Wednesday the 31st of January 2024, 14:00pm

You know a match was absolute hell when your still feeling the effects of said matchup two weeks later!

And that’s the story of my life currently, I’m still dealing with the aftereffects off the War Games Match against the House of James but you know me and you know I don’t back down from fights easily.

That brings to my next match against David Striker, someone else who got a win at Body Heart and Soul, yay!

”I swear Harp, between you challenging Tempest to a match and that war games match I was just in? This hasn’t been a fun couple of weeks for Young Justice.” I commented to Harp over video chat and my partner in crime nodded in agreement. ”At least I’ve got a relatively easy opponent in David Striker.”

”Tempest lost her last match after being buried under a Christmas tree and several other objects! How do you think I feel?!” Harper pointed out with a frown as she leaned back in her chair. ”And saying that sentence out loud just highlights how fucking weird Sin City’s Roulette Division can get sometimes.”

”Sometimes? Need I remind you about the dance break match? Or the Karaoke match? Or those marathon matches? Or the time The Troll got in a debate with a fucking parrot!” I pointed out with a laugh and Harper was barely keeping it together on her end, though I was still in some pain. ”I swear, the bosses are smoking some good shit with the stuff they come up with.”

”If there’s ever a documentary about Sin City, there’ll be a section dedicated to how they created the roulette divisions and all the antics that resulted from it over the years!” Harper responded before shaking her head. ”What do you know about this David Striker guy anyway?”

”I know he had a much easier time than me at Body Heart and Soul! He just had a regular match with Kevin Hunter, I had to fight The House of James in a War Games Match with four people I don’t get on with!” I responded as I shook my head and Harper nodded in agreement. ”Not to mention our first full season with EWC is starting soon! We’re gonna be busy girls, that’s for sure!”

”Since when aren’t we busy? We’re wrestlers! Hell, you just entered your second full year as a wrestler and I’m on my first!” Harper pointed out as shook her head and I frowned as I realized that she had a point. ”Anyway I gotta go, heading out to dinner with someone soon.”

”Oh la-la-la, getting back on the dating scene?” I teased Harp and she brushed like a madwoman. ”Is he cute? Or she? I know you came out as bi last pride month so hey! I’m not one to judge……..”

”I’m pretty sure Jessie would have something to say about a nineteen year old, dating a guy in his late thirties! And that’s not even getting into the fact that it’s her step brother Jake!” Harper cut me off and I stopped in my tracks. ”Jake thought I could use a break from the hardcore training Josh has been putting me through, and I’m not about to turn down a free meal.”

”That’s fair and hey, maybe I can give you some dating tips for when you start looking!” I suggested and Harper quickly shook her head. ”I say as the girl who’s dating two other women.”

”No offence but I’d sooner take dating advice from The Metal Maniacs.” Harper deadpanned in a way that hurt me a hell of a lot more than the war games match. ”So have you told Team Hero about our matches?”

”They’ve gone MIA since Keira got pregnant, what do you think?” I asked and Harper conceded that I had a point. ”Speak to you later.” I added before we ended the chat.

Cassie’s promo room, Reno, Nevada
Wednesday the 31st of January 2024, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Here we go.

”I can say one thing about my match at Body, Heart, and Soul, I can see why they call it War Games! But hey at least my team beat the egomaniacs!” I stated with a grin as I tried to hide how much pain I was in. ”Problem is, my opponent also won his match and is in much better shape than me, David, I don’t know how many times you hear this from women but please be gentle?”

Yep, I just said that.

”Oh come on, don’t act surprised! But David did out on an impressive showing against Kevin Hunter whilst I did the same! And got my ass kicked ten ways from Sunday!” I added as I shook my head. ”I already fight at a disadvantage whenever I wrestle guys because I’m a petite, small woman! I don’t need all of that on top of it! But how can I win?”

It's that simple.

”Same way I usually do, go out there and give it my all! I’ll worry about what comes later, well, later!” I added as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”And trust me David, that’s worked well in this Aussie’s favour plenty of times, will this match be any different? We’ll see about that for ourselves, won’t we Dave?”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”And that’s to meet in that ring! And trust me Dave, I will give you a fight that you probably wouldn’t expect from a girl of my height and weight but remember, I am a trained wrestler and I can kick ass!” I added as I folded my arms. ”Too all my fans? In a world of fake queens and telling the cute nurse that everything hurts? Be yourself and be a Rebel Princess, to Dave? Strike, your out because I’m hungry like the wolfe!”

I walked off as the scene fades.