Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Breakdown Writers - February 1, 2024
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW United States Championship
Polly vs. Deanna Frost

Deanna Frost returns to the ring, having recovered from the leg injury suffered when she and Hayes collided, knee on knee, at End of the Year Special. Will she be able to bounce back quickly and return to her winning ways or will Polly, who defeated Sarah Wolf at Body, Heart, and Soul, and has eyed the US Championship time after time, finally take her spot as champion?
Writer: Matt

Team Desire (Katie & Gigi Steward) vs. The European Fiery Nation (Dakon Theron & Ludvig Eriksson)
After a controversial win at Retribution, Team Desire is going to have to prove they didn’t just get lucky. After a disqualification victory over the Playgirls, thanks to the efforts of the Fiery Nation, and stealing a win at Body, Heart, and Soul while the Playgirls were looking moments away from victory, Katie and Gigi are going to look to keep earning their way to the top, while European Fiery Nation will continue to do as they wish – to turn every tag match into a hardcore war, something we assure you Katie will want nothing to do with. Plus, the Playgirls are going to be keeping a close eye on this one.
Writer:

Kelsai Adamson vs. Sean Michael Prime
Stemming from their interaction at Body, Heart, and Soul, it looks like Kelsai Adamson has decided to start making things look up by facing the man who confronted her with just that message. Sean Michael Prime, on the other hand, will make his debut in SCW and one wonders what he has in store for the former GCW Champion?
Writer: Matt

“The Devil Incarnate” Kevin Hunter vs. Diamond Steele vs. Ace Sky
Three individuals who are in SCW and hoping to get to some winning ways. Hunter, Steele and Sky have all won recently, but are also in the midst of potential losing streaks. Hunter failed to win in his SCW pay per view debut. Sky struggled against Adam Brock. Diamond Steele did not win the World Tag Team Championship despite her best hopes. Who will walk out the winner here?
Writer: Enigma
I’ll take Kelsai vs Sean
I’ll do the triple threat
I’ll also take the UNDISPUTED UNITED STATES HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD match.
Anyone able to take the tag match? If not, I'll add it to my list for tonight.