Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Bree Lancaster vs. Religious Wright
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bree Lancaster won’t be defending her title, but she may believe something about Religious Wright. Wright returns to the ring after being attacked by Selena Frost, while Bree Lancaster will look to keep herself at the top of her game.

2 RP limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, February 8, 2024 **NOTE DEADLINE**
OOC: as with all my Wright pieces, everything is on camera unless specifically noted

We open in the auditorium of The Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Pentecostal Temple of Joy Holiness by way of Mt. Judea, Arknasas. It is here where pastor John Wright, aka: Religious Wright, preached his sermons to the beloved sheep of his pasture. And yes, they definitely are sheep. Brother Douglas is standing on the stage cosplaying as Deanna Frost and holding his electric guitar in hand, ready to play.

“SELENA FROST! FUCK YEAH!”
“INTEGRITY! FUCK YEAH!”
“WE BELIEVE! FUCK YEAH!”
“WE BELIEVE! FUCK YEAH!”

As the bright multi-colored strobe lights start to flash blindingly, sending a few parishioners into an epileptic fit, we see Religious Wright himself dancing down the aisle. And if that couldn’t be even more ridiculous, Wright is cosplaying as Selena Frost.

“SELENA FROST! FUCK YEAH!”
“BREE DON’T BELIEVE! FUCK YEAH!”
“GONNA WHIP HER ASS! FUCK YEAH!”
“SHE GONNA BELIEVE! FUCK YEAH!”

Wright leaps onto the stage and stands next to Brother Douglas. Wright does some twerking.

“INTEGRITY! FUCK YEAH!”
“WE BELIEVE! FUCK YEAH!”
“WE BELIEVE BREE GONNA LOSE!”
“FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH!”

Religious Wright holds up a hand. Almost immediately, as if it were an act of God (or a handy audio engineer paying close attention to the cue) the lights and music stop. Wright then approaches the podium to address the masses.

“Brother Douglas…READ THE SCRIPTURE!”

“When Selena Frost appeared on earth she did signs and great wonders for the unworthy sheep of Satanic Championship Wrestling. Some, like Deanna of Grit, Luz of Pequina, and Blythe of Amelia, walked in the way of INTEGRITY! Others walked in transgression and forsook the name of Frost. Those sinners, such as Bree of Lancaster, were cast into the pit of eternal peril after failing to answer three questions.” Brother Douglas bows his head. “This is the word of Frost. PRAISE BE TO SELENA FROST!”

Religious Wright looks up with a religious fervor in his voice. “My brothas, and my sistas, and my homies…DO YOU BELIEVE?!” The silence in the auditorium is deafening. “Do you believe?! Because I believe! I received Selena Frost and her message loud and clear! She did not kick my holy ass! She taught me about…INTEGRITY! Integrity is a principle that must be BEATEN VIOLENTLY INTO THE THICK SKULLS OF OUR NON-BELIEVING ENEMIES! CAN I GET AN AMEN?!”

“Amen!” Brother Douglas exclaims.

“Ms. Bree Lancaster is an example of the non-believing heathens. Just look at her! She lives in New Orleans, the ONE TRUE SIN CITY! Vegas don’t have anything on them! Their football team still mocks and ridicules poor, defenseless birds who got beat by Patriotic Americans to win the Superb Owl! Bunch of bullies, can I get an amen?!”

“Bree Lancaster is not a BELIEVER…she is…a BREELIEVER!”

The parishioners in attendance applaud loudly. Wright glares angrily at them.

“DO NOT APPLAUD FOR THAT! THAT WAS NOT A COMPLIMENT!”

Once again the church goes silent.

“This Breeliever will be destroyed, I promise you that! In the name of integrity and in the name of Selena Frost, I will MAKE BREE BELIEVE IN INTEGRITY! CAN I GET AN AMEN?!”