Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Breakdown writers - February 8, 2024
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bree Lancaster vs. Religious Wright

Bree Lancaster won’t be defending her title, but she may believe something about Religious Wright. Wright returns to the ring after being attacked by Selena Frost, while Bree Lancaster will look to keep herself at the top of her game.
Writer:

SCW Television Championship
The Enigma vs. La Pequena Luz

Luz knows The Enigma from him stepping in as a tag partner with Diamond Steele to start 2024. But The Enigma has shown, repeatedly, he is very dangerous. Is Luz prepared for a unique challenge, coming off losing the World Tag Team Championship? And is SCW prepared if The Enigma was to win gold?
Writer:

Marie Jones vs. Aisling

Marie Jones is back in SCW. After having to clear up some things after assaulting James Evans at Body, Heart, and Soul, she is back on the roster and will face the agile and crafty Aisling. Aisling, just like Colleen and Polly, is looking to make waves with a renewed focus. A win over multiple time former champion would go far to remind people we shouldn’t count her out.
Writer:

Gavin Taylor vs. Sarah Wolf

Gavin Taylor says he knows who he is. He claims to know where he’s going. Sarah Wolf can’t say that after falling short to Polly at Body, Heart, and Soul. But she may be motivated and dangerous. We’ve see what Sarah Wolf can do and it could be a strong antidote to Gavin Taylor’s newfound confidence. We’ll see what happens on Breakdown!
Writer:
I’ll do mine
I’ll take Marie vs Aisling. I’ll take Gavin vs Sarah.
Gimmie mine.