Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Update and an apology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, allow me to apologize for the limited contact from me the last few days. Without getting into details, this last week was a very challenging week in terms of my actual work and also outside of it and too often, I just ran out of time to deal with some of those challenges.

I'm currently working on Breakdown and I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I also am trying, sincerely, to try and get a good routine to get shows generally on time, but this week did few favours to help me. Thank you for your patience and I hope to have Breakdown up tomorrow with a card to shortly follow. Deadline will be pushed ahead a day or so to allow plenty of time to roleplay.
You've shown us the love before man, we show it to you. We understand that, as you ALWAYS tell us, life comes first.
Further update - Breakdown and card should be up by end of day Monday. Deadline for next Breakdown will be Friday.