Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Cassie Wolfe vs. The Enigma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, February 16, 2024 **Note Deadline – Show still takes place on February 15**
The Long Way Home Part I

In the eerie depths of Thornbrooke, where shadows swirled like malevolent specters and whispers of ancient curses lingered in the air, Elias Veil found himself standing on the precipice of destiny. The oppressive darkness seemed to press in from all sides, its weight bearing down on him like a suffocating blanket.

Before him loomed the malevolent entity, a grotesque manifestation of darkness that towered over the desolate landscape. Its form twisted and contorted in the shifting shadows, its eyes glowing with an unnatural malevolence that pierced through the gloom.

Armed with the ornate key, Elias felt the weight of his family's legacy resting heavily upon his shoulders. Yet, despite the overwhelming sense of foreboding that surrounded him, his determination remained unshaken. With each step forward, he defied the grip of fear that threatened to consume him, his resolve unwavering in the face of unimaginable darkness.

As the shadows danced and whispered around him, Elias locked eyes with the malevolent entity, a primal surge of adrenaline coursing through his veins. With the fate of Thornbrooke hanging in the balance, he knew that the time for reckoning had come. The final battle for the village's soul was about to unfold, and Elias Veil stood ready to confront the source of its torment with unwavering determination.

As Elias stood before the colossal, grotesque figure that loomed in the distance, a sense of dread washed over him like a suffocating tide. The entity's eyes glowed with an unnatural malevolence, and its presence seemed to warp the very fabric of reality around him. This was the source of Thornbrooke's torment—the malevolent force that had plagued his family for generations.

With the ornate key clutched tightly in his hand, Elias steeled himself for the final battle. Every fiber of his being screamed at him to turn back, to flee from the darkness that threatened to consume him. But he knew that there could be no turning back now. The fate of Thornbrooke and his family rested squarely on his shoulders, and he was determined to see his quest through to its bitter end.

As Elias approached the towering figure, he could feel the malevolent energy radiating from it like a suffocating shroud. The air grew thick with darkness, and the ground trembled beneath his feet. But despite the overwhelming sense of fear that threatened to paralyze him, Elias pressed on, driven by a sense of duty and a desperate longing for answers.

As he drew nearer to the entity, Elias felt a strange sensation wash over him—a feeling of familiarity, of recognition. It was as if he had encountered this malevolent force before, though he couldn't quite place when or where. But before he could dwell on the sensation further, the entity spoke, its voice a chilling whisper that seemed to echo from the depths of the earth itself.
"Elias Veil," it intoned, its words dripping with malice. "You have come far, but your journey ends here. Thornbrooke belongs to me, and you are but a mere pawn in my game."

Elias clenched his jaw, his resolve hardening with each passing moment. "I will not let you destroy Thornbrooke," he declared, his voice ringing out with a steely determination that belied the fear gnawing at his insides. "I will stop you, no matter the cost."

The entity's eyes narrowed, its gaze boring into Elias with an intensity that made his blood run cold. "You are a fool, Elias Veil," it hissed. "You cannot defeat me. I am the darkness that lurks in the hearts of men, the shadow that haunts their darkest nightmares. You are nothing compared to me."

But Elias refused to back down. With a defiant roar, he lunged forward, the ornate key held aloft like a weapon. The entity recoiled, its form twisting and contorting in response to Elias's unexpected assault. For a brief moment, it seemed as though Elias might actually prevail against the malevolent force that had plagued Thornbrooke for centuries.

But then, in an instant, everything changed. A searing pain ripped through Elias's mind, and he staggered backward, clutching his head in agony. The entity's influence surged through him like a tidal wave, overwhelming his senses and clouding his thoughts. Try as he might, Elias could not fight against the darkness that threatened to consume him.

And then, just as suddenly as it had begun, the pain subsided, leaving Elias gasping for breath and struggling to make sense of what had just transpired. He looked up, his eyes meeting those of the entity before him, and he knew with a sinking heart that he had failed.

Thornbrooke remained in the clutches of darkness, and Elias Veil stood alone against the malevolent force that threatened to destroy everything he held dear. But even in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds, he refused to give up hope. For as long as there was breath in his body, Elias would continue to fight for the village he called home, and for the family he had sworn to protect.

As the realization of his failure settled over Elias like a suffocating blanket, a sense of despair threatened to consume him. The entity before him seemed to grow in stature, its malevolent presence looming over him like a dark cloud. Despite his best efforts, Elias felt utterly powerless in its presence.

But even in the depths of his despair, a flicker of determination burned within Elias's heart. He refused to surrender to the darkness that threatened to engulf him and the village of Thornbrooke. With a deep breath, he forced himself to his feet, his gaze unwavering as he faced the entity once more.

"I may have failed this time," Elias said, his voice tinged with defiance, "but I will not give up. Thornbrooke deserves better than to be ruled by fear and darkness. I will find a way to defeat you, no matter what it takes."

The entity's eyes glowed with a sinister light as it regarded Elias with amusement. "Such bravado," it sneered. "But you are powerless to stop me. You cannot comprehend the true extent of my power, nor the depths of the darkness that lies within Thornbrooke."

Elias's resolve only hardened in the face of the entity's taunts. "Perhaps not," he admitted, "but I refuse to let fear dictate my actions. I will find a way to banish you from Thornbrooke, even if I have to face the darkest depths of the village's secrets to do so."

With that, Elias turned and began to make his way back through the desolate landscape, his mind racing with thoughts of how he could overcome the malevolent force that threatened his home. He knew that he faced an uphill battle, but he was determined to see it through to the end.

As he walked, Elias's thoughts turned to his family—his mother, who had sacrificed so much to protect him, and his father, whose fate remained shrouded in mystery. He couldn't help but wonder if they held the key to defeating the darkness that plagued Thornbrooke.

But even as he pondered these thoughts, Elias knew that he could not rely solely on his family's legacy to save the village. The responsibility rested squarely on his shoulders, and he was determined to rise to the challenge, no matter the cost.

And so, with his resolve renewed and his determination unyielding, Elias Veil set out on a new journey—one that would lead him deeper into the heart of Thornbrooke's darkness than ever before. Armed with courage, determination, and an unwavering belief in the power of good, Elias vowed to confront the malevolent entity that threatened to destroy everything he held dear.
For Thornbrooke and its inhabitants, the battle against darkness was far from over. But as long as Elias Veil stood against the shadows, there remained hope that light would prevail in the end.

As Elias delved deeper into the mysteries of Thornbrooke, he found himself confronting not only external threats but also the demons of his own past. Memories of his childhood flooded back to him, stirring up emotions he had long buried beneath layers of denial and fear.

He remembered the days spent exploring the winding paths of the forest with his mother, her laughter echoing through the trees like a melody of hope in the darkness. He remembered the warmth of her embrace and the gentle reassurance of her voice as she told him stories of bravery and heroism.

But alongside these cherished memories lurked darker recollections—memories of his father's absence, of whispered conversations held behind closed doors, and of the unspoken secrets that hung heavy in the air like a shroud.

As Elias grappled with these conflicting emotions, he couldn't shake the feeling that his family held the key to unlocking Thornbrooke's secrets. He knew that his mother, with her knowledge of the village's history, held crucial information that could help him in his quest. And yet, he also harbored doubts about her true intentions.

For years, Elias had felt a growing sense of unease whenever he looked into his mother's eyes. There was a darkness there, a shadowy presence that seemed to linger just beneath the surface. Try as he might, he could never quite shake the feeling that she was hiding something from him—something sinister and malevolent.

But despite his misgivings, Elias knew that he needed his mother's help if he was to stand any chance of defeating the entity that threatened Thornbrooke. With a heavy heart and a mind filled with doubt, he resolved to seek her out and confront her about the secrets she had kept hidden for so long.

As Elias made his way through the village, he couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. Shadows seemed to dance at the edge of his vision, and he had the distinct impression that unseen eyes followed his every move. It was as if the very fabric of Thornbrooke itself was alive with a malevolent energy, conspiring to keep its secrets hidden from prying eyes.

But Elias refused to be deterred. With each step he took, his resolve only strengthened, fueled by a determination to uncover the truth and put an end to Thornbrooke's torment once and for all. For better or worse, he knew that his destiny was intertwined with that of the village, and he was prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead in his quest for answers.

As Elias approached his childhood home, memories of his father flooded his mind. His mother had already shared snippets of his father's story—tales of a man consumed by darkness, drawn to the depths of Thornbrooke by forces beyond his control. Elias couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gripped him as he reached for the door handle.

With a creak, the door swung open, revealing the dimly lit interior of the cottage. Elias hesitated on the threshold, his heart pounding in his chest. His mother stood just beyond the doorway, her expression unreadable in the flickering candlelight.

"Elias," she said softly, her voice carrying an undercurrent of sadness. "I was not expecting you."
Elias stepped into the cottage, the weight of his mother's words hanging heavy in the air. He knew that his father's absence had left a void in their lives, a void that had only deepened with time.

"I came to talk to you, Mother," Elias said, his voice barely above a whisper. "About Father."
His mother's gaze softened, and she motioned for him to take a seat at the worn wooden table. As Elias settled into the chair, he braced himself for the difficult conversation ahead.

"I know you've told me bits and pieces about him," Elias began, his words careful and measured. "But I need to know more. I need to understand why he left, why he never returned."
His mother's eyes clouded with sorrow, and she took a moment to compose herself before speaking. "Your father was a complicated man, Elias," she said, her voice tinged with regret. "He was drawn to the darkness of Thornbrooke, to the secrets that lurked within its shadows. But in the end, he was consumed by them."

Elias listened in silence as his mother recounted the tale of his father's descent into darkness, his obsession with the secrets of Thornbrooke, and the toll it had taken on their family. With each word, Elias felt a knot form in the pit of his stomach, a sense of unease that refused to dissipate.
"And the cult?" Elias pressed, his voice barely above a whisper. "What about the cult, Mother? Are you telling me that my father was a part of it? That you are a part of it?"

His mother's gaze met his own, her eyes filled with a mixture of sadness and resignation. "Yes, Elias," she admitted, her voice barely more than a whisper. "Your father was the leader of the cult—the master of shadows, as they called him. And I... I am bound to him, bound by the darkness that has plagued our family for generations."

The weight of her words hung heavy in the air, and Elias struggled to make sense of the truth that had been laid bare before him. His father's involvement with the cult, his mother's ties to the darkness—it was all too much to comprehend.

But amidst the chaos of his thoughts, Elias knew one thing for certain: he could no longer deny the darkness that lurked within Thornbrooke. The secrets of his family, of the village itself, had been revealed, and Elias was determined to confront them head-on, no matter the cost.

In the eerie silence of Thornbrooke, the weight of secrets hung heavy in the air, casting long shadows that danced across the worn cobblestone streets. Within the desolate confines of the Veil house, where the past and present converged in a haunting symphony of memories, Elias Veil grappled with the revelations of his family's dark legacy.

Yet, in a chilling parallel, another presence lingered amidst the dilapidated walls, shrouded in the enigmatic cloak of night. This figure was not Elias but the sinister enigma known as the Enigma, drawn to the echoes of Thornbrooke's tortured past like a moth to flame.

As Elias's thoughts swirled with uncertainty and trepidation, the Enigma's mind teemed with visions of conquest and domination. Within the crumbling confines of the Veil house, they found a sanctuary—an altar to their insatiable thirst for power.

With each step they took through the decrepit corridors, the Enigma could feel the walls themselves whispering their secrets, fueling their hunger for chaos and upheaval. The Veil house, once a bastion of familial ties, had become a crucible of darkness, a stage upon which the Enigma would unleash their malevolent machinations.

As the night deepened and shadows stretched like fingers across the floorboards, the Enigma stood poised at the heart of the house, their gaze fixated on the flickering candlelight that danced in the darkness. With a chilling certainty, they knew that their destiny awaited, and the time had come to carve their mark on SCW’s tortured soul.

In the dilapidated confines of the Veil household, time seemed to stand still, suffocating beneath the weight of forgotten memories and lingering shadows. The Enigma stood as a lone sentinel, a solitary figure draped in the tattered cloak of darkness that enveloped the chamber. Within the dim light filtering through cracked windows, the SCW Television Championship, a relic steeped in sinister allure, hung ominously from his grasp, casting elongated shadows that danced eerily upon the worn floorboards. Each silhouette seemed to writhe with a life of its own, whispering of impending doom in hushed tones that reverberated through the stagnant air.

His masked countenance, an inscrutable facade shrouded in mystery, betrayed no hint of emotion as he addressed the unseen adversary, Cassie Wolfe. Though her presence remained intangible, her essence lingered like a phantom in the oppressive gloom, a spectral specter haunting the recesses of his mind. Yet, despite her absence, her influence seemed to permeate the very atmosphere, her unseen gaze a palpable weight upon his shoulders.

"The darkness beckons, Cassie Wolfe," his voice, a chilling echo that pierced the silence like a blade, resonated with an unsettling intensity. "You dare to venture into its depths, seeking fleeting glory amidst the shadows that enshroud this forsaken place. But know this, your journey is fraught with peril, your path paved with treachery."

As he spoke, the shadows seemed to twist and contort, their ethereal forms undulating in macabre dance around him. The oppressive weight of the darkness pressed in from all sides, threatening to consume him whole. Yet, he stood unyielding, a bastion against the encroaching void, his resolve unshaken amidst the chaos that threatened to engulf him.

In the absence of Cassie's physical presence, her spectral essence lingered like a lingering echo, a haunting reminder of the trials that lay ahead. Though unseen, her influence loomed large, a silent adversary in the battle that raged within the recesses of his mind. And as The Enigma stood alone in the suffocating shadows of the Veil household, he knew that the true test of his strength had only just begun.

In the desolate stillness of the forsaken abode, The Enigma's voice cut through the oppressive silence like a chilling lament, its haunting resonance echoing off the dilapidated walls and reverberating through the stagnant air. Each syllable dripped with a foreboding intensity, casting an ominous pall over the chamber as if the very walls themselves conspired to amplify his words.
"Cassie Wolfe," he intoned, his voice a spectral whisper that seemed to hang suspended in the stifling darkness, "you dare to tread where few dare to venture, seeking fleeting glory amidst the malevolent shadows that enshroud this cursed place. But heed my words, for your audacity leads you down a path fraught with peril, where every step taken may be your last."

As he spoke, the air seemed to thicken with a palpable sense of dread, the weight of his words pressing down upon the unseen presence of his adversary. The shadows, once mere specters lurking in the corners of the room, now coalesced into a sinister embrace, twisting and writhing in silent anticipation of the impending confrontation.

The Enigma's voice, though devoid of emotion, carried the weight of ancient prophecy, each syllable a harbinger of doom echoing through the forsaken halls. In the suffocating stillness of the abode, his words hung suspended like a shroud, warning of the dangers that lay ahead for those foolish enough to challenge the darkness that lurked within.

"Foolish bravado, Cassie Wolfe," his voice dripped with contempt, each syllable laced with a venom that seemed to seep into the very fabric of the darkness. It cut through the oppressive silence like a sharpened blade, leaving an indelible mark upon the stifling air. The Enigma's words hung heavy in the dimly lit chamber, a malevolent echo that reverberated with a chilling resonance.

"Bravery alone will not shield you from the abyss that awaits," he continued, his tone a sinister whisper that carried the weight of inevitability. Each word seemed to carve deeper into the shadows, weaving a tapestry of impending dread that enveloped the forsaken abode. The intensity of his voice grew with each passing moment, a crescendo of malevolence that seemed to consume the very essence of the chamber.

"Thursday night, you face the true embodiment of terror," The Enigma declared, his words a proclamation of undeniable dominance amidst the suffocating gloom. The darkness seemed to coalesce around him, swirling and undulating in response to his command. As he spoke, the air crackled with an electric tension, charged with the anticipation of impending doom.

As the shadows wove their ominous tapestry along the dilapidated walls, their ghostly dance casting macabre shapes upon the faded wallpaper, a thick fog of dread saturated the stale air. It enveloped the chamber like a suffocating shroud, laden with anticipation and foreboding, merging seamlessly with the stifling tension that gripped the room.

"You may have bested lesser foes," The Enigma's voice sliced through the darkness with razor precision, each syllable dripping with a venom that seeped into the worn floorboards' cracks. His words were a malevolent hiss, a sinister melody that echoed off the decaying walls, resonating with bone-chilling intensity. "But come Thursday night, you'll confront the very essence of darkness itself. Brace yourself, for your fate draws near."

With a portentous gesture, The Enigma's gaze shifted to the SCW Television Championship resting on an old, decrepit bookshelf. Its polished surface gleamed dully in the muted light, casting distorted reflections that mirrored the twisted depths of the forsaken Veil household. The stage was set for a cataclysmic clash, a battle that would test the limits of sanity and fortitude amidst the haunting echoes of the abandoned abode.
Cassie had a big match ahead of her at the next Breakdown where she takes on The Enigma in a TV Title Match, can she win?

Cassie’s promo studio, Reno, Nevada
Thursday the 16th of February 2024, 18:00pm

We cut to the inside of Cassie’s promo studio where we see the Twenty Year Old Wrestler standing in front of her green screen.

”Gentlemen, what we have here is a mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a Title Match! Why hasn’t “The Rebel Princess” Cassie Wolfe won her first title in SCW?” Cassie says in a mock English accent before quickly shaking her head. ”Okay, I’m not doing that Sherlock Holmes impersonation for the entirety of this promo, I’m pretty sure that initial attempt at an English accent got me banned from London AT LEAST! But what I will do is talk about my SCW TV Title Matchup against The Enigma!”

This will be good.

”I’m a girl of simple wants and needs Enigma, what I want is my third title and what I need is to win it before I turn twenty one!” Cassie states as she folds her arms. ”But time and time again, things have gotten in my way! But not this time! I am going to win the SCW TV Title and I will be the youngest champ in SCW History! At least I hope so!”

Oh boy.

”The Enigma is a tough customer I mean the guy’s a champion for a reason! But at the end of the day, champs can’t hold their titles forever and stranger things have happened, am I right? Off course I am!” Cassie adds with a big grin on her face. ”At least I hope I’m right! Anyway Enigma, you may be mysterious but there won’t be any mystery regarding how I’m going to win my third title at the next Breakdown!”

It's that simple.

”Why? Because it’s elementary my dear Enigma!” Cassie facepalms as she says that joke. ”Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd there goes any chance j had at ever going back t the UK without a public apology in front of Buckingham Palace with God Save The Queen playing in the background! The fact that an Australian will be apologizing that England would be pretty funny at least when you look at how England initially treated Australia! Where was I? Oh right, get ready to give up that title Enigma!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”If it seems like this is a rushed mess, I was spending Valentine’s Day with my girlfriends yesterday thank you very much! I was planning to relax this week until I learned of this match so thanks!” Cassie adds as she folds her arms. ”Too all my fans, in a world of fake queens and mysterious dudes holding titles, be yourself and be and a Rebel Princess! And The Enigma? I’m Hungry Like The Wolfe for your title! See you at Breakdown!”

Cassie turns off the camera as the scene fades.