Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Veronica "Baba Jaga" Strader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WRESTLER NAME
Veronica Annmarie Strader Cain

RING NAME
Veronica “Baba Jaga” Strader

NICK NAME(S)
Ronnie, Scorpion, Baba Jaga, Goddamn Strader

PIC BASE
[Image: bt6mx6S.png]
Lili Reinhart

HEIGHT
5’11”

WEIGHT
160 lbs

D.O.B
24/08/2000

HOMETOWN
London, Ontario Canada

BILLED FROM
Houston, Texas

ALIGNMENT
Anti-heroine (tweener)

MANAGER(S)
Tamika Strader

AFFILIATION(S)
Black Dahlia Legacy

PAST AFFILIATION(S)
None

PERSONALITY
Veronica is the identical twin of Victoria Strader. She spent the majority of her life trapped in her sister’s psyche so she lives life without hesitation. She’s protective of those she cares about, extremely dry and sarcastic sense of humour. She is also a major bitch, and very proud of it. She enjoys the fact she can make people block her on social media in 143 characters. She is loyal to the Strader family, her husband and daughter. Doesn't like people in general. Fans cheer her because she does whatever she wants

CURRENT ACCOLADE(S)
Former OCW TransAtlantic Champion
Former CU:LT SNUFF Champion
1st TPW Claim The Fame Winner

ENTRANCE THEME
"Cult of Personality" by Living Colour

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
~The TitanTron goes blank and the lights drop in the arena. “Cult of Personality” opening riff rips through the arena. The lights begin to flicker dark purple, pink and silver to the beat and the crucifix symbol of Veronica Strader appears on the TitanTron followed by the outline of a Scorpion in her signature purple.~

Announcer: Making their way to the ring…

// Look in my eyes
What do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be
Oh, I'm the cult of personality\\

~The name Veronica Strader in large font starts to flash in silver and purple, with shots of her holding up the OCW TransAtlantic title getting a cheer reaction from the crowd . A spotlight hits the entrance way as Veronica steps out on stage. She walks to both sides of the top, amping the crowd up! ~

Announcer: Weighing in at One Hundred and Fifty-Five pounds…

//Like Mussolini and Kennedy
I'm the cult of personality
The cult of personality
The cult of personality
Neon lights, a Nobel prize
When a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You won't have to follow me
Only you can set me free\\

~ Hands on her hips, her hair slicked back with water, sneer across her lips. She starts to strut down to the ring, in brand new ring of black pants, with purple scorpions on the outer parts of her hips, and a black leather crop top with the crisscrossed lace across her cleavage up to her neck underneath a black leather jacket with no sleeves and a scorpion with her crucifix on the back of it. ~

Announcer: Hailing from Houston, Texas by way of London, Ontario Canada…

~ The Baba Jaga Veronica Strader stares at the ring. ~

//Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
I'm the cult of personality
The cult of personality
The cult of personality
Neon lights, a Nobel prize
When a leader speaks, that leader dies
You won't have to follow me
Only you can set you free\\

~ The Scorpion walks up the steel steps and wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the second and top rope like a normal human being. ~

//You gave me fortune, you gave me fame
You gave me power in your god's name
I'm every person you need to be
Oh, I'm the cult of personality\\

Announcer: She is the Baba Jaga of Professional Wrestling…

~ Strader stands centre of the ring. ~

//I am the cult of, I am the cult of
I am the cult of, I am the cult of
I am the cult of, I am the cult of
I am the cult of, I am the cult of personality\\

Announcer: VERONICA STRADERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~She sneers as she watches the ramp for her opponent.~

WRESTLING STYLE
Brawler and Aerial

STRENGTHS
1. Mind Over Matter - Veronica can “will” pain away to continue fighting
2. Pride - has a deep pride of where she came from of the Knox, Rivers and Strader bloodlines where she refuses to fail
3. Intellect - Veronica is intelligent and doesn’t step into the ring blindly. She uses her intelligence to study her opponent to learn tendencies and scout how they will attack

WEAKNESSES
1. Mind over Matter - As much as it is a strength, it’s also a detriment because no matter how much pain can be willed away, you can’t do much with a broken bone
2. Pride - As much good as it does pride is also detrimental. Her refusal to quit can be a danger to her health
3. Intellect - As smart as she is, she also considers herself smarter than her opponent, which can lead to arrogance

BASIC MOVES
Varying hand strikes
DDT
Bulldog
Northern Lights Suplex
Snapmare
Ukrainian Leg Sweep (like a russian one but with a smaller better militia)
Spinebuster
Quick kicks

SIGNATURE MOVE(S)
1. A Like Supreme
Superkick

2. Veronicasault
Litasault

3. No More Tears
Lowblow from Behind but grabs on and yanks down (if the opponent has testicles and penis)

4. Welcome to Rivervale
Superkick to the back of the head

5. Strader-Style
Exploder Suplex

FINISHING MOVE(S)

1. Scorpion's Sting
- when Veronica's back is to the corner turnbuckles she'll throw a left hook, right hook followed by a knife edge chop to the throat, which at that point will hop to the second turnbuckle and hits a Panama Sunrise into the pin. If it's a grudge match or if the opponent has kicked out of it once, instead of going into the pin (or if they kick out at two), she'll get up, bounce off the ropes and hit a curb stomp as the opponent tries to get back to their feet.

2. Proud & Strong
- Styles Clash and immediately pulls her opponents feet up under her arms into an elevated Boston-Crab (Walls of Jericho)

WEAPONS
Steel Chair
Bo-Staff (karate weapon)
Aluminum Baseball bat

PAST ACCOLADES
OCW TransAtlantic Championship
- longest reign ever at 176 days
- "Unpurged"

SURVIVED PORTAL POTTY
- Got her own body in other dimension

CU:LT SNUFF Championship
- defeated the longest reigning SNUFF Champion, Chester Roosevelt

2nd PLACE SPLAT CALAMITY CHAMBER

FIRST TPW CLAIM THE FAME WINNER

OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
She’s a relatively new younger and new character. At 23 she wants to add more... like the OCW Championship

NOTABLE FEUDS
- Dylan Thomas, TLS, and Supreme Machine aka SuMa
- Peter Vaughn, defeated him at DPI#2, he cheated to retain TPW International Championship on their second meeting
- Her relationship with her father
- Feud with MGP Faction Gaijin Assault Army

NOTABLE MATCHES
1. Mean Streets of Detroit - A battle versus Dylan Thomas for her TransAtlantic title that started at the abandoned Packard Plant

2. Veronica vs Supreme Machine - was able to defeat the monster her father tried to fight in one shot. Burying a ghost. Taking down a man almost 4 times her size.

3. Peter Vaughn vs Veronica Strader - Traditional Wrestling Match at Denzel Porter Invitational #2 that she won cleanly

BIOGRAPHY
3rd Generation Knox and 4th Generation Strader. To be told over time.

On August 24th, 2000, a teenage Meghan Strader gave birth to fraternal twins, but she didn’t know that, having passed out during labour. Her father, Scott Nash Strader, knew that if his daughter were aware she had given birth to twins, she would keep them instead of going the route of adoption, so he found a home for the second child Cara (for 5000 dollars), and Victoria was given up for adoption.

Fate brought Victoria into Meghan’s life as the girlfriend of a young woman that she had taken under her wing, Maxine “Mad Max” Riggs. Eventually, all the parties put together that Victoria was indeed one of the children she had. Soon discovering Cara shortly after. Fate being what it is, Victoria and Cara were actually best friends, meeting by chance, attending the same elementary school.

In a phenomenon called heteropaternal superfecundation, Victoria’s father was discovered to be Matthew Knox, and Cara’s father was Ryan Gaudet. Meghan and Matthew met at a party her dad was having in California and conceived Victoria. The following day Meghan returned home to London, Ontario and conceived Cara with Ryan, an older man who had taken advantage of an angry daughter.

What no one knew was that Victoria carried two souls in her, her own and that of Veronica. Victoria suffered from what her dad’s side called The Affliction, like him and his cousins Supreme Machine and Queen Machine Jenny. The Affliction used Veronica, who had been trapped within Victoria’s psyche their whole life and acted as her puppet master.
Veronica, influenced by the evil Affliction, was able to gain control of Victoria’s body and trapped her inside her psyche. It was during this period that Veronica had become involved physically with the OCW Champion, Christian “Outcast” Cain, eventually falling in love with him and he did her. Cara in a misguided attempt to get her best friend and sister back, confronted Veronica in Key West at the OCW Arena and was thrown off the roof of the arena by the Affliction controlled Veronica.

With Veronica in control, she began to carve out her own life, surviving The Great Purge in OCW and winning the OCW TransAtlantic Championship. Their mother, Meghan, was desperate to get Victoria back. She convinced her sister, Tamika Strader, to put some money together and saved OCW from financial ruin while also joining the roster as talent. After Veronica had defeated The Lost Stranger in a successful title defence, she fell into what in OCW is known as THE PORTAL POTTY, a pathway to the future inside of a porta-potty (classic OCW, baby!), but it sent her to another dimension. When Victoria came back out of it when the wrestlers and crew of OCW were stranded on a deserted island, she was followed out by Veronica.

No one understood how it was even possible, but Veronica got her very own body, and the two souls had been split apart. Before Veronica’s defence against the monster (and cousin) known as Supreme Machine, the two entered back into the portal to take care of an issue they left unfinished. Back in the other future alternate dimension, Victoria sacrificed herself for Veronica, finally destroying the Affliction. Veronica, before she stepped back through to defend her championship and defeat the personal demons that had been echoing in her, took Victoria’s body to someone who could preserve it in case Victoria returned.

After defeating Supreme Machine, Veronica started to build relationships with her mother and aunt, continuing with Outcast and fixing a damaged link with Cara.

Unbeknownst to the family and Outcast, Victoria returned in May during an OCW event called Big Game Hunting (straight-outta-Djibouti!) and having been manipulated into believing Veronica tried to get rid of her; she trapped Outcast in that time loop for months (although it was years for him) and eventually threw Veronica off the top of TD Garden in Boston, MA with the trailer of a semi-truck breaking her fall, but it had put her into a coma after being reunited with her love, Outcast.

Veronica woke up in October of this year (2022) and was once again reunited with Outcast. Victoria had become the boss in OCW and promptly fired Veronica and their Aunt Tamika. Meghan is sick and dying a very slow and painful death, so she had already left the company.

On Halloween, Outcast was attacked during his Hall of Fame ceremony, taken and killed by a bastard son he had named Solomon Cain.

After Veronica discovered the dead body of her first love, she was hired by CU:LT. She is trying to bring herself back to the world of living by doing what she loves and what her man loved: wrestling.

Peter Vaughn went to Hell and back to bring Christian "Outcast" Cain back to the living to be with Ronnie and their daughter, Christian-Michelle aka Chrissie or CM Punk, and were married on July 4th, 2023 in a private ceremony on the Strader Estate.

HANDLER
Name, nickname or what you go by?
- you can call me André or Dré
Font Colour: #891D96 (Dark Purple)

Any social media accounts? None right now