Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Maddy Steward vs. Bianca Evans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maddy Steward vs. Bianca Evans 

2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, November 6, 2018
OOC: I'm sorry, only a scene. I thought of something with Sasha and I dared a thought of another thing with Bianca in this, but probably shouldn't tempt faith. Didn't want to no show, wish I could've spark this  fire under Gigi and Maddy more.

Dynamite Kid | Madison Steward | "Their Street Fight"

{The episode starts at LAX in Los Angeles, California where Gigi and Maddy Steward are waiting in the security line as they’re heading over seas for SCW. Gigi stands in the line in her causal clothes of jeans and her own SCW merch shirt and her leather spiked jacket. Maddy is behind her in her usual black clothes and she she rubs her shoulder with her hand still feeling the after math of Breakdown from Wednesday. Gigi turns her head and catches Maddy.}

Giovanna Steward: Maddy, you don’t have to come with me on the tour. You can stay home and recover and just safe. I can handle things for the both of us on this point onward.

Madison Steward: Wait, no. I’m not going to leave you all by yourself. Not with Bianca Evans out and about and having her vendetta against us. We’re a team, G and we’re stronger together. Besides it’s not often that I get a chance to visit another country.

Giovanna Steward: I just don’t want you to get into anymore danger. I just feel like I can do this all on my own and it’ll be a lot easier for the both of us.

Madison Steward: G, what are you saying? You sound like you’re going off the grind and dealing some vigilante justice against Bianca.

{Gigi turns back around not answering Maddy’s question. Gigi steps up as she is next to walk through the metal detector for the security check point. Gigi takes off her jacket and puts it in the tray so she can pass through. Maddy though wants her answers.}

Madison Steward: G!

{Gigi makes it through, but security sees something in her carry on. They check it out and find the pair of platinum knuckles. They hold it up in Gigi’s view to show her.}

Giovanna Steward: It’s just some jewelry that my mom gave me. If you look you can see where she engraved it. I just bringing it with me to leave my mark on some business.

{Security looks at Gigi and weighs her story, but they end up putting the knuckles back in her bag and handing it back to Gigi. Gigi takes her jacket and her bag and moves along. Maddy watches the whole thing and she knows Gigi isn’t telling her. Maddy hurries herself through the checkpoint and clears it. She grabs her bag and catches Gigi.}

Madison Steward: G, what is going on? Why are you carrying the platinum knuckles with you? Does this have anything to do with you wanted me to stay at home? You’re scaring me.

Giovanna Steward: Ok yes, I plan on taking care of Bianca on this tour. What she did do you on Breakdown crossed a line and I’m not going to let her slide. This isn’t going to be clean and it sure isn’t going to be legal what happens. I’m just really tired of being pushed around and I’m going to make it stop now. For the both of us.

Madison Steward: Ok G I love that you’re looking out for me, but not like this. We except Bianca to cross the line. Even Katie. You though you don’t need to do this. We can beat Bianca together. Using our smarts.

Giovanna Steward: Maddy, I love you, but this is the way it has to be. This is the way the Brat Club is handling it’s business.

{Gigi turns and walks away from Maddy heading to the plane for their flight. Maddy is left alone as she struggles with the thought of Gigi heading down this road.}

Madison Steward: (calling out) That’s not what Brat Club means to me, G. We’re family. We care for our own and do what’s right. This isn’t right.

{Maddy takes a deep breath and lets it out trying to calm herself down. She follows after Gigi to catch their plane for the tour as she scene fades.}
Ooc due to a get appointment this effort is a little lacklustre but puppy dogs before a silly game

We open backstage after the match at under attack with Katie steward Bianca is still in her ring gear a black sports bra style top with silver trim with matching leather pants and wrestling boots along with black elbow pads and wrist tape she is followed by her mother Ophelia von Aaron Bianca is breathing heavily from a hard fought match

Bianca: do you know what this proves this proves that I am the new goddess she couldn’t beat me she needed help just to get away

Bianca says taking a breathe motioning to her mother who snatched a near by bottle of water and Bianca precedes to pour it over her head and then taking a long drink

Bianca: see I saw something out there something I was craving and that was Katie steward at her best Katie steward giving all she had to win I wanted that I didn’t want her so concerned with her own little world or whatever magazine cover or movie she was filming fuck that I needed to no had to be the center of attention and ive done that over the last few weeks and months I’ve made myself the focus yea she tries to do her whole goddess thing to build her self up to make her self feel superior but she knows the truth she knows that I am the new goddess and I’m not taking her place I’m not trying to be just Katie steward 2.0 no I am out to make my own path using. Her legacy cause I am hungry I am greedy and I want it all and I am going to take it and becoming the new goddess of scw beating Katie steward that is how I am going to do it.

Bianca takes a breathe leaning against her mother

Interviewer : with that being said in two weeks you will be facing maddy steward on breakdown.

Bianca: maddy steward the so called black sheep or at the very least the one with black hair I guess you have a bit of that manic pixie goth girl thing going on dontcha maddy you spend your career your life living in the shadow of Katie you may think that isn’t that what I’m trying to do no I see Katie as a legend an icon you see her as a life preserver that you hold onto for dear life hoping to stay relevant in the slightest but really isn’t that one of the most over used terms what makes one relevant and what makes one not the army of super models that you can’t tell apart that come through the scw doors are they relevant or how about the crazy lunatics or the cocky assholes no. Relevance is all about your actions and over these what five years? What have you done maddy atleast Gigi has held a title but you your always the bridesmaid your always waiting patiently for your time to come.

Bianca: the problem is maddy people like Katie like syren or sienna or Selena they aren’t going to just let you take their spot in line you have to take it you have talent maddy that is undeniable you have skill and you have the ability to be a champion here in scw the problem is you are compliant you are accepting of your place in the steward family and this company you could be adrenaline champ you could be us champ but you just don’t seem to have that drive and that’s because Katie has put a glass ceiling over your head Katie has made it so both you and Gigi can only go so far that she is the steward that matters that she is the one that the people come to see and you are just the side show

Bianca:now on breakdown you are the last steward I need to beat to complete the hat trick but you know what I have an offer for you because I see the potential in you I see that you can be more then that other steward that you can be more then just the steward everyone forgets I want people to remeber you I want people to see you for the talent you are so join me maddy let’s tear down the steward legacy together aren’t you sick of the shadows aren’t you sick of sitting back as the spotlight is shined down on some one else come on what do you have to lose join me allll you gotta do is lay down on breakdown lay down in the center of the ring and accept me as your goddess because I realize taking you from Katie having you join me is a far greater victory so what do you say maddy how’s about we flip the script

Bianca says with a smirk

Bianca: if not I will hurt you maddy it really makes no difference I am coming to breakdown with that goal to take something from Katie to take you be it by hurting you or by you coming willingly the choice really is yours... I don’t mind kneeing you in the face and hitting you with as many b triggers as I need but I am willing to spare you if your willing to take a knee at the alter of the new goddess of scw or burn in the fires of that same alter...,your call

Fin