Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Andrew Raynes vs. Ravyn Taylor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Adrenaline Championship
Andrew Raynes vs. Ravyn Taylor

2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, November 6, 2018
The first part of a new Ravyn story, and all may not be as it seems with the first part. But I hope you enjoy the ride.

Enjoy.

[Image: thediary.png]

Ravyn Taylor's Diary
October 22nd, 2018
==========================
No Class for the Wicked
Post-Under Attack

Andrew had done everything he could to assure himself a successful eight title defense but it seemed that forces outside his nature wanted to try and shift the tides of karma over to her side for once. Christy knew that the only chance she would have to claim an easy title win for herself, she would need to do something to get the title off of Andrew by any means necessary. She would have preferred to eliminate Andrew herself during the match but Marie had put an end to that real early before Andrew even had a chance to escape the pod. IT had essentially opened the door for Andrew to successfully defend his championship, the way he had intended on defending it, that is until, Christy took it upon herself to try and alter the course of history and try and set something up for herself to win the championship much more easily.

Needless to say this never sat well with Andrew after he was pinned by Ravyn inside the chamber.

Andrew had prided himself on getting the job done on his terms, on his own merit regardless of what it had taken to get to the championship. When it came time to show people just what kind of champion HE was, he would go out there and get the job done and be the one left standing in the ring. He never required anyone else to ever get the job done for him. He didn’t rely on anyone else writing his destiny as he now believed he was in firm control of it. KNowing that even as a cocky, arrogant champion, there were still going to be people who wanted to get in his way, get involved in his accomplishments because they were deep down real jealous of what he had accomplished, given the short amount of time he had his return. It made SCW brass sweat profusely, gave them every reason to try and take that belt away from him and deny him being the longest reigning Adrenaline Champion in history, they didn't want that. It was why they allowed Christy to come back to the ring and get involved in the finish of the Match. Andrew knew that they didn’t really care that she got involved because they wanted any means necessary to remove the belt from around Andrew's waist even if it meant putting it in the hands of Ravyn, someone who should have by all accounts, been fired months ago. Now she was wrongfully standing as a champion that was undeserved and unearned which was the main reason why Andrew had come into this division to begin with.

Now everything he had worked towards had been stolen from him and it pissed him off.

Almost, too much.

Having good friends like Bree came in handy in a situation like this, as she has successfully become Tag Team Champion with her friend, Scott Burnside, she had been ready to go out celebrating and enjoy the night. Knowing that Andrew had an abrupt end to his reign, and how it would have a mega affect on him, knew he would need to blow off some steam and try and get his head straightened out to try and move forward. She had Dustin and Andrew both added to her VIP list so that they wouldn’t have to wait whenever that they decided to show up to the club. ANdrew had essentially not wanted to go, Dustin talked him into it because he knew that it was going to be good for him. Plus he knew that Bree had spent time and money making sure that guys like Dustin and Andrew were on her VIP list and had been talking to Andrew via text to make sure that he was coming. Her and Scott had been sitting in their lounge for over an hour when she starts to hear commotion and a familiar voice.

Andrew: You need to get the fuck out of my face before I throw you across this club.

You see some scuffling continue, Andrew’s discipline was coming in real handy right now but his hot temper was slowly finding its way out of the cracks of Andrew's armour. He really wanted to tee off on someone right now and having been pushed and pushed since arriving outside of the club was pushing the limits to it's very foundation. Dustin, being a near seven footer, was finally able to spot Bree and Scott’s VIP lounge and kept trying to direct Andrew over there. Being on the VIP list was essentially saving Andrew from being thrown out at this point.Dustin was sort of right ahead of the situation as he was pushing through people to get to where Bree and Scott were. Scott, sitting there somewhat looking terrified over the events of UNder Attack and the fact that he was an actual champion had him a bit more apprehensive than you would expect. With a volatile Andrew on the loose as well, it made Scott even more nervous of having something happen while he was around. Bree finally stands up and catches Dustin’s eye and motions to him. You can see Dustin sort of dragging Andrew with him, trying desperately to get him to the VIP lounge under any circumstances. You can see Andrew still beefing some guy, talking shit as Dustin is moving him to the lounge.

Andrew: I’m fucking not playing with you bitch, you wanna come and do something about it I’m ready to go, you’ll end up eating that bottle for lunch and dinner.

Dustin: That’s enough man, grow up.

Andrew: Fuck that man, you heard him, everyone on my ass because I lost that chamber match when it wasn’t even on my own that I lost that!

Dustin: I know, it was Christy and had I been allowed to get through security. I would have had your back but they let Christy slip through and stopped me.

Finally they make it to the lounge and the bouncer at VIP lets them in, he shoots Andrew a look and the hate in Andrew’s eyes as he stared the bouncer down could have easily melted his eyeballs and scorched him to the ground. Bree didn’t want anything happening to Andrew either so she quickly comes over to the entrance and helps get Andrew inside before anything worse happens. Scott wanting nothing to do with Andrew right now, just sits over on the other couch looking nervous as fuck. After Andrew gets into the lounge, he blows past Bree quickly, discarding everyone and sitting on the empty couch as he grabs one of the Crown Royal bottles and takes a massive swig of it as he just slams it back down on the table when he’s finished.

Bree turns to Dustin.

Bree: Still that heated over the chamber?

Dustin scoffs

Dustin: We almost didn’t make it into the club in the first place.

ten minutes earlier Wrote:Andrew and Dustin had finished up with medical following the match and were on their way to the club to meet up with Bree and Scott. Andrew really needed to get his head back on straight but the anger and rage were quite bubbling within him. He was really having a hard time accepting the travesty of no longer being champion, knowing that he wasn’t beaten straight up for it and having Christy getting involved in the match for her own gains instead of waiting until he had defended his belt for the eight time.

They arrive at the club and Bree had given them the heads up about being on the VIP list so given how long the line was to get in, enjoyed the idea of being able to get in right away.

Which was better for everyone, almost.

As they were getting up the VIP entrance, there were a few people waiting in line who were not fans of the now former Adrenaline Champion getting preferential treatment. Believing that he should go back to being a worthless civilian and waiting like everyone else, getting to the back of the line felt sufficient to them. Andrew, still seething, caught wind of some of the chatter and given his mindset, wasn’t about to let any of it slide.

Andrew: You got a fucking problem, bro?

Man #1: Yeah, maybe I do, maybe you should try getting in line with everyone else!

Andrew: Who the fuck are you to tell me to get in line?

Clearly the guys had been at Under Attack and watched the match before leaving and making their way to the club, seeing Andrew just breeze past them clearly pissed them off. Fools!

Man #2: Says the one who couldn’t even stop Christy from getting involved and costing him the title.

That didn’t sit well with Andrew at all. He lunges towards the man but Dustin is there quickly to stop him from doing anything stupid.

Andrew: Bitch, i bet you can’t hold a job longer than what my title reign was, go back to being a basic sack of shit and go fuck yourself. You’re lucky my boy is here or else I’d fuck you up!

Man #1: Go cry about your loss a little more, chump!

The men laugh to themselves as Andrew just keeps seething and getting pushed into the club by Dustin who made sure they were cleared by the bouncer and make their way inside.

Bree just takes it in and looks almost shocked.

Bree: Thank god you were there to get him in.

Dustin: Maybe, but I can’t get him to settle down, he’s been like this ever since we left the medical room at the arena. I can prevent him from getting into a fight but getting him to settle is beyond my scope at this point.

Bree knew this was going to be the time where she needed to show Dustin just how to bring a man down from the adrenaline rage Andrew was clearly experiencing. Given her run-ins with TMZ and how they were affecting her, Bree had an idea of how to level the situation and avoid any unnecessary attention being drawn to them and SCW in general. Last thing Andrew needs is brass needing another reason to keep Andrew from getting what he wants.

Bree: Babe, you go have a drink, you deserve one, and keep Scott company for a bit, I’ll go and talk to Andrew and see if I can settle him and turn this night around.

Bree pats Dustin on the arm, clearly as she couldn’t reach his shoulder. Dustin just sighs, wanting Andrew to just settle down and avoid something stupid, he goes over towards the table where the whiskey is and takes a swig before sitting down. Scott, feeling slightly more intimidated now with Dustin there, just sort of scooches to the side a bit as Bree goes over to where Andrew is sitting, leans in and grabs Andrew by the arm.

Bree: come with me, we need to talk.

Andrew just looks at her with disdain but agrees to go with her. Given all the help he had been proving her over the past few months, seeing Bree looking to put forth a genuine effort to try and calm the rage inside Andrew was no easy task. They walk over to a slightly more quieter spot, away from Dustin and Scott, with Dustin enjoying making Scott feel hella uncomfortable just by simply sitting there and giving him the occasional death stare, which was really just his resting face, but it scared the bejesus out of Scott. Bree could see Andrew seething still, refusing to essentially make eye contact with her.

Bree: It helps if you look at me while I talk to you, Andrew.

Andrew looks away from a few more seconds before he finally just takes a deep breath and looks over at her.

Bree: Look babe, I get that you’re upset and mad about how the chamber went down but coming here and trying to start shit isn’t going to help your chances of getting your rematch, entitled to it or not. You know brass would love any reason to revoke it from you and have you even more pissed off over what happened, they could go as far as suspend, even terminate your contract and then you’re back to having nothing. Is that what you want?

Andrew looks down, knowing she’s right. He just sighs softly

Andrew: Ugh, no.

Bree: So coming here and trying to start shit that you don’t need to be starting isn’t going to do anything for you, you deserve that rematch and you deserve to still be Adrenaline Champion. Whenever you do get that well deserved rematch, that is where you’re going to direct all your anger and hate and you take back what is rightfully yours.

Andrew knew she was right, Dustin wouldn’t have been the type to talk him down. He needed to hear it from someone else who cared about him and wanted what was best for him. Andrew’s demeanor started to change slowly, he was going from angry to a slightly calmer mood. It had been awhile since he had heard the calming voice of a friend who was showing genuine care for him.

Andrew: I’m still not happy about it, but you’re right, beating up these idiots only makes me look worse for that loss. Thanks Bree, I really needed to hear that.

Bree feels relieved she didn’t have to drag this out with him.

Bree: You’re welcome, thanks for not making it difficult for me. We need to get back quickly though, i can’t fathom how Scott is doing alone with Dustin. I need him as champ!

Andrew chuckles.

Andrew: Pray for Scott to remain alive!

They both laugh and make their way back to where Dustin and Scott are, Scott still looking terrified at the idea of having be close to Dustin who hasn’t looked enjoyable as company, shocker. Bree and Andrew come back and Bree gets everyone a drink so they can celebrate. ANdrew was happy for her and Scott becoming champs. He would have hated the idea of being close to Jason had he won with Bree, that would have been something that most likely would have sent him over the edge and probably would have beaten him senseless instead.

You Will Remember!
Montreal, QC: November 2, 2018

Breakdown was nothing short of going out there and showing everyone just how angry Andrew was with how things went down at Under Attack, the fact that Christy could just try and write her own destiny by shortcutting her way to an easier chance at the title after she had failed to get the job done against Andrew alone and coming up way too short inside the chamber. What was witnessed was a sore loser who couldn’t stand the fact that Andrew was about to continue his dominance as champion and Christy trying to weasel her way into an easier match if she could simply place the title on Ravyn, someone she has beaten before several times. ANdrew could have had an easier time accepting the loss had Ravyn had the balls to beat him straight up but using someone else, like she used everyone else to get ahead, had andrew seething. At least for Andrew, even though he was able to get into contention by launching Gable off a ladder and destroying Howell inside a steel cage, when it came time to put up or shut up, he would walk in there and get the job done on his own. It was how he was able to be the Adrenaline Championship for the past eight months with seven successful title defenses.

Now with Christy being sent on the European tour, it gave Andrew everything he needed to take back what was rightfully his.

First things first though, one advantage to no longer being the champion, at this point, was the lack of having to go out immediately on the Southern Hemisphere tour as a champion to promote worthless shit. Ha, have fun with that Ravyn you cunt! In the meantime, it allowed ANdrew and Dustin to take care of some much needed unfinished business elsewhere that brought them back to one of Andrew’s favourite places, Montreal in la belle province. Andrew loved being here, coming here for the GCW Shotgun show to show these worthless idiots who a real team was meant something to Andrew and Dustin. Ever since they had arrived in GCW and taken the whole tag division by storm, it seemed that no one cared as much as they did in becoming undisputed tag team champions, but that was for another time. Coming to Montreal was always special, given the last time he was here, he was approaching his high profile match against Dylan Howell, he didn't have the time he wanted to go everywhere he wanted. Being back in Montreal gave him the chance to go and check out the dive bar he had been wanting to go to for some time, it belonged to someone he knew, though he hadn’t seen her in quite some time but still fondly remembered her. He hadn’t had a chance over the last few years to go and see it, given he had never been here, but always wanted to come and check it out when he had a free moment. Given that they were here on their own accord and basically weren’t going to be doing much saturday night for Shotgun, now was as good a time as any to go check out the bar known as…..

The Fleur de Lis

They came up to the bar and waited a few seconds before they were going to walk in. Just before they end up doing so, Dustin comes across as a little apprehensive about going in, something clearly not sitting right with him and he turns to andrew slowly.

Dustin: I think i'm gonna sit this one out, I’ll wait out here.

Andrew turns and looks at him, all fucking confused.

Andrew: Dafuq you mean “you’re gonna wait out here”?

Dustin: Look, I don’t want to get into the details but let’s just say this isn’t the first place I want to be.

Andrew: You could have said something sooner, jackass, well fuck that, you’re coming in with me.

Dustin: Alright, suit yourself, see for yourself and don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Andrew doesn’t take his concern seriously and they make their way towards the bar. Inside, meanwhile, there wasn’t much going on currently, given it was closer to the evening more than night time, it was pretty quiet for the Fleur. There she was though, cleaning a few tables and getting ready for the crowd to come in a little later on. Given it was Friday night, the place always ended up getting busy and rowdy in the night. It was probably the way that Andrew wanted to do this rather than try and drop in when it was busy and shit was actually getting real. Her brother is over behind the bar cleaning up and stocking the fridges before they really get busy and as they are tending to the bar, they hear the door opening and they both take a second to look over. Since Andrew had never been around her with long hair, he had it tied back in a tail so he would look more recognizable to her when he walked in. There’s a look of excitement on her face as she starts to come over. That excitement quickly flushes red as she sees the man behind him, there’s a lot of pent up anger wondering if he would ever actually show his face around here again. Rather than going and embracing Andrew for walking in, she darts full speed towards Dustin, leaping up and delivering a huge superman punch to his face. Dustin staggers back as Angelica looks right fucking pissed.

Angelica: va te faire foutre toi merde connard.

Dustin just clenches his jaw, feeling the stinger of everything behind that punch. Andrew is just beyond baffled at what the fuck just happened.

Andrew: DUDE!

Dustin looks over at Andrew with that “I told you so” look.

Dustin: I tried to warn you.

Andrew: Yeah but I mean shit, for her to do that. What the fuck happened?

Angelica: Oh, you didn’t tell him?

Dustin: I wasn’t sure we’d see each other again.

Angelica: You best get the fuck out of MY bar!

Andrew is still fucking mind blown over the exchange, not expecting this whatsoever and perhaps causing more problems than it should. Dominic, meanwhile, is watching the whole thing ready to jump in if need be but knows his sister can handle herself, probably also doesn’t want to get involved in whatever the fuck is happening.

Dustin: Get your shit done, Andrew, quick. I’ll see you outside. I fucking warned you.

Andrew: You got some fucking explaining to do boy-o.

Angelica was still looking mighty pissed as Dustin slowly makes his way out of the bar, grumbling a bunch of shit as he still holds his jaw tightly and finally exits. Upon exiting, Angelica calms her demeanor and can finally look excited to see Andrew. Though it had been quite some time that they had seen each other, also Andrew was much different, there was something that she liked about him. She finally takes a second to give him a hug with Andrew still fucking wrapping his head around what happened.

Angelica: Criss ça fait longtemps, ça va bien?

Andrew: Pas pire, est-ce qu’on va parlé de qu’est qui à passé?

Angelica doesn't look like she wants to talk about it.

Angelica: I’ll let that giant asshole tell you, I’m not interested in boring you with it. Come, sit down. Dominic, get us a couple beers!

They make their way over to one of the tables as Dominic grabs a couple of beers, opens them and brings them over to the table where they are sitting at. Andrew gets comfortable and slouches a bit as Angelica just chugs about half the beer after looking at Dustin.

Angelica: So seriously, how’ve you been? What brings you to my neck of the woods?

Andrew: Well, first off, I haven’t had a chance to come check your place out. It’s great by the way. I’m in Montreal to take care of some work business tomorrow night so figured we would come and check it out.

Angelica: and personally? Things have been good since Amy?

Andrew: Oh, much better, I finally see things clearer and my head’s actually on straight. I’ve rather enjoyed just being able to do as I please and actually focus on my own career. You know she’s fucking like 3 dudes now, even while she’s married.

Angelica finishes her beer.

Angelica: Christ, and everyone used to call me a fucking tramp!

Andrew: Yeah, ironically enough, I’ve become pretty good friends with her husband’s sister, she actually ended Amy’s career in the ring, which was great!

Angelica thinks of something funny and clever.

Angelica: Would be funny if you started fucking around with her!

Andrew: Nah, she’s too high maintenance and “classy” for me, even though she’s becoming rougher around the edges, but it makes sense after what I found out the other day so I’m good to be away from that.I need someone who’s already experienced, has her hands dirty sort of speak and can hang with me!

Angelica doesn’t say anything and just gets Dominic to bring her another beer.

Andrew: What about you? Saw you briefly in SCW back when I was just starting there with Amy?

Angelica: Yeah, they paid me a boatload of money to help put Lohan over, i wanted to smash her brains in after all the shit we been through. It dragged out to a point where I just couldn’t have given a shit and they really wanted to build her up. Figured it would be best if they brought in a long time rival to get the job done. I didn’t mind, the extra money helped me get the final payments done on the bar and helped me get it nice and renovated so it doesn't look like a total trash heap!

Andrew takes a drink, he enjoyed the bar, he knew it had been a good idea to come here, even with what happened to Dustin.

Andrew: Place looks good, I’m glad I had a chance to finally come check the place out. You ever think of coming back again?

Angelica: What? So I can put you over?

Andrew laughs

Andrew: Funny, Dustin said the same thing when we first teamed up and I’ll say the same, I wouldn’t do that to you, As my views have changed on the business, and given your skill set, that i miss by the way, I was thinking that you could get involved with us and really do something legit!

Angelica: You mean with that asshole out there? That boy has a lot of ass of mine to kiss before I even think of getting involved in anything. Get him to do that, maybe we have something to discuss.

Andrew: Oh believe me, I am going to enjoy finding out what the fuck happened there. Mostly though it was more food for thought. It had been awhile since I had seen you and given my mindset was much different when we were running in the same company, I never forgot how good you were. I think between the three of us, if Dustin can come around, we can really make something work.

Angelica smirks as she takes another drink, she hadn't thought of the idea of wrestling again, at all. Figured after she was done with SCW the first time that she could put it all behind her. Maybe the idea of coming back under better circumstances could be something worthwhile to her. Dealing with Dustin could be something easy to deal with after Andrew clears it up.

=============================
The Evolution of Hate
A Mother’s disdain! - Christmas 1993
=============================

Andrew never had it easy as he was growing up, his parents splitting up really had an impact on him. It didn’t help that his mother was trying to do everything in her power to keep Andrew away from his dad. She hated the fact that he resembled him so much it had created a giant disconnect between mother and son. As a mother, she was supposed to be loving and nurturing to help grow Andrew into a viable respectable human being. It made you wonder why they would end up being together and having a child in the first place. However Dad was always the type that was strong, kept things together and did whatever he could for his partner and his unborn child. When Mom ended up getting pregnant, dad did the responsible thing and he chose to marry her and do everything the right way. He wanted to be that type of dad, who was honorable and respectful, making sure that they wed before he was born so that he wasn’t born “out of wedlock.” Mom, however, was the type that was never meant to be a parent in the first place. She was too narcissistic and sociopathic to be able to be the type of mother a son needs in his life, thank god he had Grandma on his side (father’s mom) to make sure that he got what he needed, but i’ll talk about that later.

As Andrew got older, Mom ended up getting remarried to his step-dad who was living out in Quebec at the time working. The travelling distance between them was a near whopping nine hours which started to become very problematic for them to maintain their relationship. What ended up happening, closer to the end of summer before school started, is that he ended up getting mom and I to move to Quebec to be closer to him and live a life out in Quebec. It was the first time Andrew had been truly separated from his dad and grandmother and for MOm, it was a chance to really get away from that influence and have ANdrew all to herself so she could manipulate and control his way of thinking so that he would love her and get away from Dad.

Clearly she underestimated how much ANdrew loved his dad.

The first couple months away seemed like they were ok. ANdrew was getting adjusted to French school where there was little focus on the English language and more on french and french builder. Also, their rules around the playground were much stricter and more enforced. Andrew getting written up once for simply enjoying a sucker during recess.

It clearly had a negative impact on Andrew.

Mom was already having a hard time dealing with Andrew's anger about his parents. Mom had Andrew shipped back and forth between mom and grandmas house whenever Andrew's anger became too much for her to handle. Often times she would call grandma begging her to come take him because she couldn't deal with it. It's what happens when someone becomes a mother when they shouldn't. She figured getting further away from the easy access would make things better, allow mom to focus on having her son and making it work where he would stay with her and forget dad.

The force was too strong.

They had been fighting off and on during the first couple months. Andrew had not gotten used to living in a new province and language even though he had been taking French immersion in North Bay. So fitting that around Christmas time, where Andrew was set to go see dad over the holidays, he would get excited about the idea of going to see dad cause he missed him a lot. Mom was the type that wanted none of that though and the fighting would continue. This would go on until mom would utter words she would regret for the first time.

“When you go to your dad's, don't come back!”

As a 9 year old, it was crushing to hear that from his mother, who's supposed to take care of her son. To hear that she didn't want him back around Christmas time was shattering to his psyche. Though he was going back to a house that loved him and took him in every time, the abandonment from his mother helped continue to brew the level of hate that would one day be set free.

That time was drawing closer.

=================
Embracing the Hate
=================

Karma really has that way of correcting the mistakes of those who think they can write their own history.

There was a reason why you never had a chance of lasting in that chamber, Christy, why you never were meant to be a four time champion. YOu couldn’t even make it to the point where i would exit the chamber and put you down myself as I rightfully should have. Instead, you couldn’t even last long enough and you were pinned by fucking Marie Jones, and you saw how quickly I laid her chances to rest with a simple Xklamation Point.

All you’ve ever wanted, just like Ravyn, was the easy way to victory and championship gold.

Because the truth is, Christy, that as much as you were a champion in the past, you showed in the chamber that you are well past your expiration date as a relevant wrestler around here. That even when you were one on one against me and your absolute best chance to become four time Adrenaline Champion, you choked. You couldn’t get the job done when there was even Ravyn and Thomas Valentine hovering around with a good chance to help remove that belt from around my waist. Ravyn and Thomas both knew that getting it onto you would have grossly helped their chances of winning it themself, because I have proven each and every time that I walked into that ring when the belt was on the line that i wasn’t the one to be fucked with. That I was the one who helped make that Adrenaline Championship relevant. I made it a championship worth pursuing as all i did was draw out the shadows who wanted to come and take this from me. I made this championship one that was worth coming after, I deserved to be a champion that if I was going to lose it, deserved to lose it by losing to someone worth taking it off of my shoulders, beating me straight up like a real challenger actually should.

Instead, I get fucking screwed over because you’re too jealous to come face to face with a real champion.

All you’ve done now, Christy, is seen all your hard work about to go up in flames.

Because now all you have done is simply poked the wrong bear in this case, you tried to control your own narrative and put the ball in your own court because you knew that you would never be able to get this away from me. You think by allowing Ravyn to just stumble into this championship that it somehow gives you an upper hand. Ravyn had to have known that you would have wanted to have a hand in determining the outcome of the match, clearly brass didn’t mind too much allowing you to come back to the chamber after you were eliminated, regardless of the bullshit Mr D wanted to shove in my face about “hating the outcome of the match” because they wanted the same thing. They wanted to see me lose straight up because i couldn’t hang in the main event or in the chamber. Losing the way I did only fanned the flames even more and has now given me a stronger purpose.

It’s awakened the hate inside me.

See, I expected to evolve at Under Attack because I was expected to take my game to the next level. To survive the chamber and walk out as still your longest reigning champion in SCW. I never realized that having lost the title in the way that i did allowed the hate to grow even more within me and give me the strength to further cement my dominance in the division. Losing the title the way I did only proved why I had come back to SCW in the first place, to ensure that piece of shit like you and Ravyn don’t just luck your way into success, it’s fucking earned.

See, I earned the Adrenaline Championship, even if I had to take matters into my own hands to get the job done. WHile people want to believe that I got what was coming to me after all my arrogance and swagger as champion, that pushing Gable off the ladder was the same thing, it wasn't. At least I did it after he had defended the belt, after he had finished his match and had no viable outcome in how the match played out. I made my intentions known after it was all said and done because that’s how you go and make the statement you want. Instead, you directly influenced the match because you wanted the path of least resistance to become a champion. Just like Ravyn did absolutely nothing to earn the championship she pathetically holds over her shoulder, touting like she did something worthwhile when she should be on the fucking unemployment line. Knowing how badly you wanted to get your hands on her, why not make it worth something more if she has what you so desperately crave.

Now I make it all go to shit.

I bet it has to feel so shitty that you got stuck on the European tour while I am left alone to take care of Ravyn once and for all. While i don’t have someone who has her own agenda to try and make things easier for herself. You got only yourself to blame for trying to take matters into your own hands when you never deserved to in the first place. You lost to me straight up, Christy, you lost because you didn’t deserve to be the Adrenaline Champion anymore. No one gives a shit about what it means for your family because that alone isn't enough to carry someone to greatness. My sheer will to be the best engulfs that, it allowed me, distractions, included to beat you, to send your ass packing just like I did Marie, Alistair and everyone else who came trying to take this belt from me. You meddling in my eight defense only made things worse for you because now you get to see everything you did at Under Attack fall apart as I take back what is rightfully mine, what I rightfully earned while Ravyn makes claims about how it all came together for her, about how she went from nearly fired to being a champion and acting like she accomplished something.

All she’s done is accomplish as much as Syren has over the past few months, nothing

I would have been better had Ravyn had the balls to beat me straight up, to actually fight me and beat me but we all know that was never going to happen. Ravyn, you were never going to try and fight me like an adult because of how childish you have always been. While you claim you’ve been trying to help Syren get back to the top, how has that worked out for you guys? She still isn’t anywhere close to being in contention for the World Title because people like the two of you don’t bother to actually put in the work to get it done. At least with my seven defenses, i put in the work, i talked the walk because i developed the chops to back up what I said. THere were never any tricks, any games that allowed me to walk away as champion. I beat everyone, i pinned them in the middle of that ring and was declared the winner. No help, no assistance because i never needed it. People like you and Syren, need the handouts, need the help because you’re no longer relevant around here. You should both be rightfully fired and removed from existence for always trying to walk around obstacles rather than trying to go through them. Spending all of eternity trying to manipulate and control everything to get what you want because you can’t actually go and earn it.

Just like you didn’t earn that title you have, Ravyn. I have every intention of proving it.

Because it's one thing to just luck into the championship the way you did Ravyn and it's another to have to go out there and defend it against someone who actually gives a shit about it. This is something I have worked way to hard towards to allow someone like you to just take it all away from me and act like as if you've earned it because you haven't. Even starting from the beginning inside the chamber, you didn't do anything to show that you belonged in there to begin with. I could see it had your eliminated anyone inside that chamber but as always, you were content with letting everyone else do the work. Even when it came down to you and me, Ravyn, you needed someone from outside to come in and influence the outcome when you never had the balls to do it yourself.

This time though, you fucked with the wrong championship and it's champion.

The loss of my belt has left a bitter taste in my mouth, even forcing myself to listen to you babble on about how you became champion and what you claimed you struggled through in order to hold that belt. I believed j would have to wait weeks, maybe months for that rematch I deserved after what happened to me. The former longest reigning champion deserves the appropriate rematch, because I damn well earned it, Ravyn, you don't get the chance to get comfortable carrying that around because the truth is that it was never intended on being yours in the first place. It's too easy to just cause the loss a fluke and talk about how I can easily take it back, because I can.

No, I'm in a much better position than I realized after I let my bitterness about the loss subside.

Because I realized that after I thought true hate would be unleashed when I stepped out of my pod that i realized that I hadn't quite evolved to the level I wanted to be at as a champion, that perhaps I had become too focused on the championship and gotten away from my true evolvement as the man i am meant to become. To rise to the next stage of my evolution needed a true catalyst to rev it even higher than what I could have done on my own.

Thanks to you and Christy, I can now do this and for that, I'm going to engulf you in hate quicker than you can quote nevermore!

You've both made the worst mistakes of your career by poking the bear and truly drawing the hate out of me. Taking the title in the manner it was stolen from me only further evolved the hate that was brewing inside me. As close as I came to walking out of the chamber as still SCWs longest reigning champion, I needed that extra nudge to truly put me in the place I wanted to be at. I needed a reason to prove to myself that I was the epitome of hate I wanted to embrace and become. For eight months I backed up my talk, I walked the walk no one else dared to walk. Everyone else so focused on the spoils that being a champion brought to them that it always became less and less about the actual championship and only about what they would become because of it.

Now that I'm without the belt, I've realized that I needed that break away from it to understand what I need to do in order to take that next step.

Freshly being away from the belt opened my eyes and my hate to new levels, that Christy punking that belt off of me sparked the true rage inside of me and allowed it to escape. I believed that when the chamber door unlocked and I would come out that I would unleash all the hate and rage built up inside me but I had been so focused on trying to prevent something from happening that it wasn't able to take the step necessary to give me what I needed. Being without the belt I have become able to channel the raw rage I had been brewing inside and it will be allowed to flow freely as I come back and reclaim what is rightfully mine, what I have rightfully done on my own to make the title YOU hold relevant once again, I will have everything turning properly for me when we have the rematch I deserved in a matchup where I don't have to fucking worry about Christy getting involved in any way to try and make life easier for herself to claim a championship she never deserved. Without the belt it's time for me to prove once again that I am the rightful champion and time again to backup everything I have been saying for the past year. My hate has allowed me to refocus and re-up my dedication to making the Adrenaline Championship mean something and taking it back is only going to prove that I am the man I claim to be.

And prove that you never deserved it in the first place.

Because now, Ravyn, you have to walk down to that ring and face me, alone. Not only do you not have Christy to come down with her own agenda to try and make life easier for herself or to play into your worthless games. The cherry on top though is the fact that you don't have your precious Syren to be your x factor either, no you're going to be forced to come at me, alone, as a champion with no one to protect you from what's to come when you face the man of hate inside that ring.

You have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. There's no chamber that can keep you safe as you come face to face with the man who's going to rip you apart and take back what's rightfully mine. Being away from the belt has only confirmed that I needed to step away to take that final step, the final leap in my evolution to become the most dangerous man in this business. Thanks to you and Christy I can walk into breakdown with nothing to lose and everything to gain. To walk into breakdown and expose you for the fraud and the joke that you are. With nowhere to hide and nowhere to run, you're going to be forced to come full circle and pay for your foolishness of thinking you could take the belt from me and call yourself a champion.

You're a fucking joke.

Wednesday night, I come and take back what's rightfully mine and leave you to ponder what fucking with me means. I refuse to allow you another day or week with something you don't deserve and when it's all said and done.

You will embrace the hate, as I become the NEW Adrenaline Champion.