Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Casterillo vs. Total Terror vs. Billy Breakdown vs. Kordellia Amida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Casterillo vs. Total Terror vs. Billy Breakdown vs. Kordellia Amida

2 RP Limit for singles; 6 RP Limit for six person tag
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, November 13, 2018
THE LIFTING FOG.

First the wind, and now the dense murky fog.  Why Lawrence?  Why must you hide yourself from me, your one true love?

I have tried.  I have tried to put you aside and just spend girl time with your cousin, but I just can't accept this.  She has mended me as best as she can, but she knew that she could not keep me couped up here in the mountains, when she too knows full well that I belong to you and you belong to me.

And so I am coming.  I am coming to London as I know that is where you will be.  But first my mind is taking me someplace where I know I need to go.  You are not the only one that needs to learn in this relationship you know.  Thus I am heading first to a place where I can get all the answers.  I am going home.  Well, YOUR home...

There is no time for so-called superheroes.  They simply do not exist.  Yet it is funny that if each and every single one of you out there tried, you could be an everyday hero, in your own way.  From what I have overseen, there are unfortunately very few of you that take advantage of that opportunity when it comes along, because most of you are in this world for yourselves.  That is not how I operate.  I am not this evil villain that you are all making me out to be.  I carry no plot to steal and I carry not plot to kill.  I am just simply misunderstood.  My only hope for mankind is that someone out there, anyone, will eventually truly understands me.

Ahead of me is my next battle.  Only this time it is not against one opponent, but instead a total of three.  Two of them will never give me what I seek, but the third remains to be seen.  She unfortunately reminds me of someone in some ways, but in others, from what I have seen, she differs.  Time will tell.

For now, I am steering clear from the public viewing eye, as much as I possibly can.  Thankfully this morning here in London, the trademark thick fog is in place.  It will be one of the few times during this stay that I am able to venture out into the open air.  I have just hit it and even though the air is like soup, I enjoy it.  I take a few steps and it is now that this tranquil feeling has ended, as my cellular phone buzzes in my right pocket.  As I take it out I cannot help but sigh before gruffly answering it, not even bothering to look at the screen to see the phone number.

This better not be YOU!

Please don't speak to your mother like that Lawrence.

I was not expecting that.  Come to think of it, how did she get my num- Wait...

Hello mother.  So you call me now, after all these years.  I know why.

Oh do you now?  I just had a strange poor young lady appear at my doorstep, with a cast on her left arm, saying that she knows you, and that is what you say to me?  You have some explaining to do.  You are lucky your father is not home at this very moment.  How DARE you break this poor lady's arm!

Great.

So she has told you everything.

Yes she has.

And you are undoubtedly on her side.

Look, I gave birth to you.  I have never not been on your side.  But you just crossed way too many lines all those years ago.  Your father and I agreed that it was time to cut the cord and let you do your own thing.

You both kicked me out, in the middle of winter!  It was freezing cold and I had to fend for myself.  But you know what?  I have done well for myself.  I have for the most part been happy with what I have been doing.  I have learned a lot about myself, more than you and my father could ever learn about yourselves, that's for sure!

That does NOT give you the right to break someone's arm!  Especially when this young lady cares for you so deeply.  From the moment she first mentioned your name I could see it in her eyes.

Do NOT lecture me mother!  You have no idea what SHE is like.  She is NOT a lady.  She is a little girl that just does not get it!  SHE has been forcing herself on me for several years now and SHE just cannot let it go!  I need to be who I am, and that involves being alone!

Maybe you don't need to be alone anymore Lawrence.  Yes it is true that your father and I let go of you, and not under the best of circumstances might I add.  Yes, as soon as you were gone it hurt me that you were out there, all on your lonesome.  You do need to remember that I did give birth to you.  I am your mother first and foremost.  Your father is not as forgiving.

No really.  I had not noticed that.

Sarcasm.

Anyways, I stand by what I am saying mother.  I NEED to be alone.  You are welcome to take her in and shelter her as much as you want, but I am not coming over there.  I have not, do not, and never will love someone like her.  She is a weight.  Dead weight.  I do not want to have anything to do with her anymore.  Tell her that.  The sooner she hears it the better.  I have been blocking her out for her own good.  If I wanted to, I could easily do far worse than break her arm.  If she was in my presence at the wrong time I have the powers to KILL her.  I do not want her blood on my hands.  I do not wish to kill.  You did not bring me up that way, but since I was kicked out, I have learned so much about myself and what I am capable of.  I COULD kill her.

THEN KILL ME LAWRENCE!!!

I hear the crackly-voiced scream.  I hear HER.  I hear Shadron and I immediately lose it, throwing my cellular device back over my shoulder, not even going to bother to go get it.  I have to get away.  I have to STAY away, where none of them can find me.  It is the only way.

I am sorry he is treating you this way.  It really is not his fault.  His father and I definitely contributed to how he is today.  I can see how much you love him.  When the time is righ-

The time will NEVER be right according to him!  Don't think this is me giving up though.  I WANT him!  I NEED him!  And more importantly, he needs me!  He is empty without me.  He has still shunned you out for all these years, instead of returning home.  That is not your fault.  I am going to him.  If he kills me as he says he will, SO BE IT!!!

Upon shouting her last words to Lawrence's own mother, she whips around, stomps right out of the house, and slams the front door, leaving Mrs. Casterillo frightened for her safety, even though she has only just met her.

Good luck Shadron.  Hopefully you will be the future daughter that we never had.

I do not believe it.  I still just cannot believe it!  But I need to put it aside, as much as I can, which is now why I find myself fully secluded, the fog unfortunately now lifting around me.  With it dissipating I have fallen back into the shadows, but ready to convey my message to those whom are about to stand before me.

It is clear.  Clear that all four of us are about to be in the same place at the same time.  I will be brutally honest, as I always am.  No one outside of me truly cares about this contest.  I care because wrestling is my escape.  Competing is a way to just be out on my own.  It invigorates me to know that I can survive, with the help of no one else.

Help.  I know what the pieces of the world are thinking after what they saw on Halloween night.  They think I am weak because I was attacked by an idiot in sheep's clothing.  In reality, it does not matter who the man on the stage in that ridiculous outfit is.  He will be found out and properly disposed of, when the time is right.  He thought he controlled the moment, but he is going to find out that he was wrong.  DEAD wrong.

Just how the world saw how wrong you were, Total Terror.  You.  You are just a costume.  You are a lie.  I should not need to mention it again after this moment.  It is already a proven fact that you do not have the wrestling skills to go toe to toe with someone such as myself.  I have already defeated you, though it was very obvious that I would.  You have NO talent whatsoever and your performances that we have all seen in that ring so far have all been atrocious.  I would say that you were the stupid superhero that wrote his own death warrant, but even he has more talent than you.  It is not saying much though as he is about to find out that his small smidgen of talent over you will not mean a thing once I get my hands on him.

I cannot help it but to shake my head.  I know I am dealing with bottom-feeders, barrel scrapings, the leftovers of SCW.

If it is you Billy Breakdown, that will show itself this Wednesday here in London.  I have no doubts about that.  Same with Total Terror though, I do not think you would come up with such a sham, despite the fact that you are already a joke as it is.  I have seen how you act.  I have seen how you present yourself.  I am not impressed, nor should you be impressed with yourself.

Amongst myself, you, and Total Terror, I am the only one of the three of us that can be taken seriously.

However our fourth is where things might change some, depending on what her mindset is.

I pause and immediately I feel angered, as my last opponent reminds of HER, the one that I do not wish to deal with ever again.

You better be the demon you display yourself to be Kordellia!  I am not one that you want to disappoint.  You are the only opponent in this match that I can actually see a future for.  You better not act like some little girl that is just desperate to get what she wants.  I have dealt with one, and one is MORE than enough!  SHE is dead to me if she ever even THINKS about laying eyes on me.  Do not join her.  Do not be like her.

Oh if Kordellia disappoints...

If you show ANY similarity to HER in that ring Wednesday night Kordellia, I am not responsible for what will happen to you, or to anyone else for that matter.  I WILL Claim both you and them for the Dark.  If you act like a little girl I swear it will be beyond the words "not pretty". It will be worse than just simply disrespecting any or all of you.  It will be worse than the beheading of Beard.  It will be a funeral, one that I will not be responsible for.  I will simply Claim whatever poor soul is closest to me, seal up the victory, and just walk away, leaving everybody else to pick up the pieces.

That being said Kordellia, you should be the demoness that you claim to be, and I will be The Caster that I know I am.  If you truly hold any sort of power, like I do, maybe I will show you an ounce of mercy.  Though it is not likely as you do not seem to be the demoness type.  Which is why I am SICK of people claiming to be something they are not!

Look.  I know there is the phrase "All The World's A Stage".  However that does not mean you always need to act out in order to garner attention.  Even if you do it a little bit, it is too much.  Be yourself.  Otherwise you are just crying out to me, crying out saying that you WANT to be Claimed.  Trust me.  Nobody wants that.  However it is what will happen if you do not stay true to yourself.

Someone I do not care to mention has already learned that the hard way, and they will not be getting what they want.  I have the feeling that none of the three of you will either.

With his head down, Casterillo heads deeper into the shadows of where he is, until he can no longer be seen.  It is almost as if he knows SHE will come.  Even if his mouth didn't mention it, his ears can still hear it.  He can seem to sense so much, and he seems to know so much as well.

If she finds him though, once The Greatest London Fog lifts, she could be walking to something that no one should ever want, her end.