Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Josh Hudson vs. Sienna Swann
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW World Championship
Josh Hudson vs. Sienna Swann

3 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag; 10 RP limit for the elimination tag;
Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Saturday, November 24, 2018
*NOTE THE DIFFERENT DEADLINE*
OOC: Part 1 of 3, All this builds up to the Big finale, the end of one chapter and the start of a new one, showing the side of Sienna no one knows. Enjoy and Always a pleasure Josh.

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Sienna Swann Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: t5kf0z.jpg]

(Click Title)
OOC: OOC edit. Just wanted to put this note in here really quick. This series of rps, starts the night of the go home show of Breakdown before Bound by Blood. If this is Hudson's last two months, I am bringing his long running arc involving Amber, PPF, as well as his son, to a close. Decided to get a little creative with it. Let's see how it goes.

Sins of the Father Chapter One: Eyes of the Death
OOC: Part 2 of 3. WARNING: Some Strong Content in this RP.

The Views Expressed By Sienna Swann Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

(Click Title)
OOC: This one picks up where the last one left off. The appearances were approved, though they are more of a dream version of the characters who appear. This also shows what had happened the night Hudson found out about Jayden being his son. I've been holding off on that bit for awhile.

Sins of the Father: Chapter Two: Heaven's Gates
OOC: Part 3 of 3. The End of One Story, the Beginning of Another and a Fresh start for Sienna’s Personal Life. Win or Lose it has been a blast, Good Luck Josh and Enjoy.

(Click Title)
OOC: This is the final piece. Ties it altogether. It was quite an emotional ride to write and re-read these. Win or lose, I've enjoyed this story. If Hudson wins then as I told Omar, I am screwed as I will have to come up with more ideas for the character. This is a true main event.

Sins of the Father Chapter III: Hell's Flames