Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Casterillo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Konrad Raab vs. Casterillo

2 RP Limit for singles matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, December 4, 2018
[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Konrad seeing Sebastian with Fizz for the first time. Cologne, Germany. Tuesday 27th November. (Off camera)

Ever since Konrad met with Sebastian for the first time, he's always wanted Fizz to meet him in person before adopting him as a parent. It was important for Fizz to meet him before discussing the court case of Sebastian tomorrow and today was the perfect opportunity for them to do so. The reason Fizz took so long to meet him was that of her taking care of the other kids they have at their US home. Konrad and Fizz came straight to the orphanage where it's half an hour from where Konrad lives.

Konrad was excited to see how Sebastian reacts to seeing his new mum for the first time as he's not even seen pictures of her, let alone meeting him. They walk up to the door, and Konrad rings it before Friedrich comes to the door and shakes Konrad's hand before he and Fizz walk into the door, and he says this while he turned to look at Fizz while speaking in German as they went to the living room of the orphanage

Friedrich: “This must be Fizz, right?”

Fizz looks very lost as she had no clue what Friedrich was saying as she only knows the necessary German words at the moment, consistently taking the courses to get the words stuck in her head and Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: “Sorry, but Fizz can't speak German.”

Friedrich: “Is that going to be a problem in court tomorrow?”

Konrad Raab: “I got a translator arranged for Fizz, don't worry. May we see Sebastian?”

Friedrich: “Yes, he should be in the bedroom.”

Fizz held Konrad's hand as they went upstairs to the bedrooms where there's a lot of rooms surrounded with bunk beds and lots of children being unwanted or their parents being killed or taken away from their parents. As they reached upstairs before even going in the bedroom where Sebastian was sleeping, Fizz shows a bit of tear on her face, knowing there are so many kids out there, wanting to have a family home as they stand in the doorway before go

Friedrich: “You OK?”

Fizz nodded as it was the only thing she could do, despite the language barrier she's fighting through with it being a whole new world for her to adopt an international child in her life. It's also down to her history of her kids being taken away before being with Konrad after James leaving her for almost dead in the street

Konrad Raab: “She's had a history of having kids taken away from her because of her ex-husband leaving her homeless. I saved her life to the point of her owning the house in America.”

Friedrich: “That's sad. Anyway, I lead you both to Sebastian and leave you both alone with him for a while, it's nice to meet you Fizz, and I will see you and Konrad tomorrow.”

Friedrich left the room to let Fizz and Konrad have time with Sebastian for a bit as the other kids go and they see Sebastian playing wrestling action figures with them inside of a wrestling ring as it's something he loves to play. Five minutes later, Sebastian stops playing as he saw shadows of two people, but he only knows Konrad as he says this.

Sebastian: “Konrad.”

Konrad Raab: “How have you been doing since we last met?”

Sebastian: “Bored and lonely.”

Konrad Raab: “Well you don't have to be anymore as here's your new mum to be, Fizz.”

Fizz Raab: “Hello Sebastian.”

Sebastian: “Hello.”

Fizz looks down at the wrestling figures on the floor as she notices one of them looking exactly like Konrad, even Konrad sees more pictures and posters of him on the wall, even the one of him with the TV title on his shoulder and Sebastian in an alleyway as she says this to Konrad.

Fizz Raab: “He seems to be a big wrestling fan if he has a wrestling figure of you.”

Konrad Raab: “I can see why he wants to be a wrestler even more now, especially pictures of me.”

As Konrad translates to Sebastian what he said to Fizz in German, likewise with Fizz as well as he says this in German with Fizz just looking at her new son to be in her life.

Sebastian: “I love wrestling ever since I was five years old. Konrad is an inspiration on me wanting to be a better person as I'm a horrible person.”

Konrad Raab: “You're not a horrible person. It's because you haven't had anybody to love you and that's what Fizz and I will provide. Fizz was like you at one point, being homeless because her ex-husband threw her out on the streets. I saved her life by giving her a home.”

Sebastian: “Really? Is that true?”

Konrad translated what Sebastian said, and she responds to this in German as at least one of the necessary words she could say.

Fizz Raab: “Yes.”

Konrad Raab: “It's different with you because you've not made the right decisions in life because you had nobody guiding you.”

Sebastian: “Yes, nobody loves or cares about me. I'm treated like a piece of garbage, and I'm still angry I'm treated like that now. Nobody plays with me, nobody chats to me, and nobody will give me a home.”

Konrad Raab: “That's why we are going to hopefully start to sort that out tomorrow in a court case as I still had to do a lot of paperwork even just being here for a few hours about you, even with Fizz signing stuff too.”

Sebastian: “Fizz, what do you usually do for work?”

Konrad translates what Sebastian asked Fizz as she knew it was going to be challenging to be in a situation of her future son, not speaking English, although he was trying to get better, especially it's the main important part of his lessons now because of his mum only speaking in English. Fizz responds to the question.

Fizz Raab: “Like Konrad, I was also a wrestler one time as well, but when Konrad got big as a wrestler, I decided to leave the sport and move onto Mixed Martial Arts. I've not had many fights so far, but next year, I'm starting it again.”

Konrad had to translate that to Sebastian as it was a good thing for Sebastian to ask Fizz a question about her job, even if it's very awkward with language barrier blocking Fizz and Sebastian to have direct contact without Konrad's help. He says this.

Sebastian: “I like MMA as well. I think it's amazing how you can knock someone out or submit them, but I much prefer wrestling. I want to be a wrestler, and I want Konrad to help me be a better person and be a great wrestler for SCW someday.”

If there's one thing Konrad had no clue about, it's a fact Sebastian wanted to wrestle in SCW, despite not being apart of backstage yet. Once again, Konrad translates to Fizz what he said and he goes to sit closer to Fizz and hugs her, even with tears down on Sebastian's eyes, knowing he finally met his mum. Fizz says this.

Fizz Raab: “I will love you like you are my son. As Konrad said, we are making sure you'll be welcomed in our family. Here, here's a large family picture of all of us you must see with our kids.”

After Konrad translated what Fizz said, Sebastian takes the picture away from Fizz, and he sees how big his new family was going to be as he notices two of the boys are wearing Ice Hockey and Motocross gear. He understands how close they are as a family, even if Sebastian chuckles at Konrad pulling a funny face in another picture as he says this.

Sebastian: “Are those my brothers and sisters?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes. The boy wearing motocross gear is Mattheus. He's a professional motocross and supercross rider. That's Roderick; he's going to be an Ice Hockey player in the future as he's on trials with Anaheim Ducks, a top Ice Hockey team in America. The others are Krista, Hazel, Ambros, Jasmin, Jonas and Maximilian.”

Sebastian: “There's a boy here called Maximilian. It seems like I will get a lot of love and attention with my brothers and sisters, especially they want to be successful just like you Konrad. Why does Mattheus want to be a motocross star?”

He allows Fizz to answer that as he translates what he said to Fizz about the names of his brothers and sisters and the question about the motocross aspect of things. After a while of thought, she says this to Sebastian who was holding Fizz's hand, feeling the comfort of love he feels from his mum and they've only seen each other for the first time today.

Fizz Raab: “Because my dad and my brother are or he was in my dad's case, motocross riders. I was literally brought and bred in a racing family.”

Konrad translates what Fizz said to Sebastian, and after he did, Sebastian asks another question.

Sebastian: “Why didn't you want to become a motocross rider?”

After Konrad translates to Fizz on Sebastian's question, she responds to him saying this.

Fizz Raab: “Because my true passion was wrestling and my dad along with my brother knew that, and they supported me to get into the wrestling business, despite how busy my dad was on being a global motocross and supercross champion. It just wasn't for me and wanted to achieve things on my own.”

Sebastian only knew about Konrad's side of the family as he just spoke about him and not his mum's side of the family. Konrad's smiling at both Sebastian and Fizz talking, despite the language barrier issue, but the main importance of the meeting was Fizz and Sebastian meeting each other before the court case tomorrow, and that's what they are getting from experience.

Information that Konrad forgot about and didn't even ask in his time of getting to know Fizz as it was a promising start, even if Sebastian was very shy at first, but it was the language barrier preventing them from having a proper conversation and Sebastian says this.

Sebastian: “I know why now orphanage is pushing me to learn English because Fizz speaks the language.”

Konrad Raab: “That's right, and I was in part of them making sure you must learn English above other topics along with other hobbies of art and wrestling for you to do.”

Sebastian: “Orphanage won't allow me to do wrestling. I ask them if I could go to a wrestling school to learn wrestling and they say no.”

Konrad Raab: “Is that why you asked me to teach you?”

Sebastian: “Yes.”

Konrad Raab: “As much as I would love to teach you right now, you will wait until we've officially brought you in our home in America, but when we get there, you will learn wrestling both by your new school and me.”

Sebastian smiles as he's very close on having his dream come true with Konrad and Fizz being there for him and he says this very happily after Konrad's translated to Fizz everything 

Sebastian: “I don't know Fizz very well, but she's given me more attention than the orphanage staff have here.”

Konrad Raab: “Of course she does, she wants to take care of you and wants to care because without her agreeing to it, you'd still be stuck here.”

Konrad translates to Fizz what he said as Fizz got a little emotional on how he was never given much attention and very warmed up about it emotionally with tears coming down of happiness as she says this.

Fizz Raab: “Thank you, very kind of you to say things like that. Of course, I give you attention. Konrad wants you in our family, and you will get all the love you'll get, and you'll have our kids to help you with English better and speak German as well.”

Konrad translates as he begins to see that Sebastian was already getting along with Fizz, even talking and asking her questions about her life which couldn't make him more happier than he has. Fizz and Konrad have been with him for almost half an hour alone without people around as Sebastian continues to play his wrestling figures as Fizz and Konrad join him and they play together. Twenty minutes later, Friedrich comes in and sees the future parents playing with Sebastian, and he says this.

Friedrich: “It's dinner time now Sebastian. While Konrad and Fizz will come with me to discuss things for tomorrow, you go and eat dinner with the others.”

Sebastian nods as he places his action figures and wrestling ring away in a box where he keeps them in before getting up from the floor and goes downstairs to eat with the other children. Fizz and Konrad are followed to Friedrich's office to discuss what's going to happen in court tomorrow with Konrad translating Fizz what he's saying. It took them a good fifteen minutes to explain everything before Friedrich leads them to Sebastian as Fizz says this to him.

Fizz Raab: “We will see you tomorrow Sebastian.”

Konrad translates what Fizz said, and he gets up from the table and hugs both Konrad and Fizz and him saying goodbye to both of them before they walk back to Konrad's apartment in Cologne, and while they do, Fizz says this.

Fizz Raab: “He loves you, doesn't he?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes he does. He seems to like you as well. I think he was shy because of seeing you for the first time. I'm glad you both met in person before the court case tomorrow though and got to play with him.”

Fizz Raab: “Since Sebastian's got psychological problems, it will also be a learning experience for me, not just because of never experiencing a teenager in my life, but also to tackle those sort of problems when Jonas and Maximilian become teenagers as well.”

Konrad Raab: “Exactly and we'll give him a lot of love and care as he does need saving. He's unhappy right now, but it will be worth it when we have him in our hands, permanently.”

Fizz nods in agreement with Konrad as she always found him to be very kind and caring, even the only person she knew who was not only saving her life but Sebastian's as well to give him a life they knew he deserves. They spent a lot of time together in Cologne with the court case on Wednesday, having a day out in Cologne on Thursday and flying to Manchester, England for a match in Rebellion Pro on Friday.

-----------------------------------------------------

Learning from the title loss to bounce back to win tomorrow night youtube.com shoot. (On camera)

“Before I start talking about my opponent, I want to congratulate Derrick Adonis for defeating me fair and square to take the TV belt from me. What does that result say going forward? It means I can move onto the next taste of gold I want to win, the Adrenaline title, especially I still need to prove to everyone I've evolved my wrestling style to be a high flyer.

A perfect example comes to my opponent this week, Casterillo. I know you've racked up pretty big wins for yourself since your arrival, especially top names like Jake Starr and Beard in the company. The share size alone should make anybody a disadvantage coming into the match, and that's something to acknowledge when Casterillo mentions it consistently. That catches anybody's attention immediately.

However, in spite of that, I don't agree with you attacking Chris Cannon from behind like a coward you were which you made one of the biggest mistakes in your career. I've been in the ring with Chris Cannon and can catch you off guard as we've seen an example of that at Apoloypse PPV. I also found you saying many times how titles don't matter to you and you care more about hurting people to make yourself happy? If you aren't here to win titles, why are you wrestling? Every wrestler comes to SCW to win titles and you not claiming to win titles is something to question about.

Because I believe any wrestler is in SCW to win titles and you say you don't care about wins and losses? What about if it's a big loss you had? You should use losses as fuel to improve yourself to get better in the ring because I learn from every loss I get, and yes, I wrestle for myself and you know why? Because I've learnt from my mistakes and I refuse to go down that path again.

I also refuse to take you as a joke as nobody I face is a joke. However, as I learnt, power only gets you so far, and that's why I evolved into being a high flyer because I wanted to do something new and try it out and I like it. I regret not doing them in the first place. 

You can claim some wrestlers are false, but nothing I've said and done has been dishonest and it's on pure confidence like me defeating you because I need to come back from losses against Derrick and Crissy Gardner to win this match. Since you don't care, you'd go and continue to learn nothing from the loss, not benefiting yourself to get better in the ring.

The TV title was only just the beginning of my growth here in SCW and you will see I will still grow when I will pin you for the three count of me overcoming you to take the win right here in Little Rock, Arkansas with me advancing my own career to be an inch closer to being an SCW World champion. Casterillo, prepare to be Iceinated by The Iceman.”