Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Chance of Pain vs. Team Desire 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chance of Pain vs. Team Desire 2.0

RP Limit: 2 RP for singles; 2 RP for tag
Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, December 18, 2018 *NOTE LATE DEADLINE*
Today the visitors to the SCW’s main site were greeted not only with the news of Crissy Gardner’s first appearance since Chance of Pain’s draw against the former SCW Tag Team Champions, Lohan Country. They are treated to the latest promotional video they have shot to hype up their next match. As visitors to the site click play on the video, the loading icon appears directly in the center of the especially for those that choose to play the video in full screen mode. The video buffers for a moment before a logo with a rain cloud appears on the screen as the video starts to play.

{Raine Drop Entertainment.}

The cloud logo fades away to the words “with” before another logo shows up in the video. This one looks a lot like the sound effect bubble from the 1966 Batman series, but instead of a word in the center of it… it’s a skull with bullet hole in the forehead.

{Serial Thrilla Productions.}

That logo fades away and once again the words “In Conjunction with” which gives way to the SCW logo. Which soon fades away to the words “Presents: Chance of Pain in” before it fades into several different clips of both women wrestling various matches from throughout their careers. Finally, the video fades into one last logo with is Breakdown’s, but underneath it in just plain words is “Live @ Five”.

When the video finally gets to the “never before seen” footage of Sam’s and Crissy’s promotional video, Crissy is sitting behind a desk with her former tag team partner, Ember Young. She’s dressed in what’s easily described as a women’s business suit and from the look on her face she isn’t very comfortable in it. She’s also wearing a pair of black frame glasses and holding a stack of papers in her hands. Surprisingly she is alone in the shot, but that doesn’t stop her from starting to speak to the camera.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to live at five with Chance of Pain.” She says, calmly and trying not to smirk as if she was trying look like a true professional newsachor. “On tonight’s edition we have stories for you. Isn’t that right, Ember?”

“That’s correct, but before we get to our top story of the night. Let’s head over to my husband, Woody Hoyt and sports.” Ember says, and the video suddenly cuts away from the desk that Ember and Crissy are sitting behind to Woody Hoyt who is standing in front of back drop that puts him in a locker room.

“Thanks honey, two weeks ago Regan Helms and Samantha renewed their rivalry right here on Breakdown.” Woody says, as a mockup of match poster is pops up in to the video. “Despite what many wrestling pundits are saying, the match was a five star classic.”

“I agree with that.” Samantha said, off camera which catches Woody slightly off guard as he can only shake his head.

“If Regan isn’t careful the next time the Hell Cat takes on the Rogue Element she just might bite the dust.” Woody says, and the moment that he finishes the camera cuts away again to go back to the main desk.

“You could be on to something there, because didn’t Sam’s trainer, Ryan Singer just defeat Regan’s daughter, Jenni Helms for the EMERGE Spirit championship?” Ember says, with a smile on her face.

“He did, actually the rematch is going to be something to watch.” Woody said, from off camera.

“I’m sure it will be, but now to our top story.” Crissy says, “This Breakdown will see another rivalry renewed as Chance of Pain gets the chance to further right the wrong from Rise to Greatness against Team Desire.”

“Gigi and Madison Steward might have a “Goddess” in their corner, but they don’t know what’s going to hit them.” Ember said, with a matter of fact tone.

“You can say that again, because my first has been itching to hit something since Sam and I drew against Lohan Country.” Crissy says, as her grip tightens on the stack of paper to the point that it starts to become visible to the camera.

“Calm down there Crissy. You don’t want to get too worked up that you get yourself and Sam disqualified.” Ember says, as she reaches over to put a hand down on Crissy’s shoulder. Crissy takes a moment and takes a deep breath.

“Sorry, I normally don’t get that worked up.” Crissy says, even though for the most part everyone knows that she does actually get quite worked up. However, there are probably only three people that could get too worked up more than right now. Which luckily for them two of them don’t have to worry about getting in to the wring against her.

“That’s okay, but before the break let’s take a quick look at the forecast with our Painerologist. Take it away Sam.” Ember said, and the camera once again cut away from the main desk to another “set”. This one looks like a weather map that a true Meteorologist would use, but it isn’t the high technique green screen version. It’s just a normal map of North America that can found in any class room. Standing in front of it is of course Samantha Raine, but what is interesting about the map is there a giant bubble with Gigi and Madison’s faces in it with a blue arrow pointing down towards the Gulf of Mexico.

“Thanks Ember, and from the looks of it the south is hammered by a high ego system from the north.” Sam says, as she reaches up to point at the picture of the “ego system” that is heading towards the south. “Luckily, the south won’t have to deal with it long, because hard pain front is rising from the south that’s going to beat down the ego system several pegs or two.”

“That’s good… I don’t think the south could deal with a drawn out ego system.” Ember says, off camera.

“I agree, but Gigi and Madison they are going to wish they stayed away, because this pain front is coming full force at them with a hundred percent chance of pain.” Sam said, as she winks the camera and as if that was the que the video comes to an end right there.