Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Regan Street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Konrad Raab vs. Regan Street

RP Limit: 2 RP for singles; 2 RP for tag
Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, December 18, 2018 *NOTE LATE DEADLINE*
OOC: Read Sienna Swann First as Some Scenes Continue From Her RP.

Warning: The Comments and views expressed in this promo are those of Regan Helms and do not reflect that of the publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: oh2wlk.jpg]

(Click Title)
OOC: The shoot was really hard to write due to lack of ideas I had all week, but managed to get some ideas in the end from researching shows and RP's. It's a pleasure to face you again with your Regan character Omar. Good luck and may the best RPer win.

[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Seeing Sebastian for the last time until next year. Cologne, Germany. Thursday 13th November. (Off Camera)

Christmas is coming up, and he's been busy all week, doing Christmas shopping for the time he had both in America for his kids on Tuesday before going to Washington DC on Wednesday for a Breakdown show. However, he had to come home from America to wrestle in a tag match tomorrow night in England. It gave him time after flying in his private plane he brought out of his money for emergency flights to get to places in time. He managed to arrive in Germany and done a rapid shop for his mum, his sister, his daughters, his son in law and his grandson to give them presents before he stays in America for nearly the whole year.

It didn't mean that Sebastian would be left out as he did get Sebastian a present from Konrad himself. It wasn't something big like Konrad wanted to give him, but he technically wasn't Sebastian's dad yet. It did not harm getting him something without Sebastian knowing until Christmas. He asked his orphanage if he was able to take Sebastian out for a coffee, but he wasn't allowed.

Konrad rang the doorbell to wait for Friedrich to answer the door as he does, being nervous as ever as always while meeting Sebastian as he told Konrad to come in and Konrad closes the door behind him as many kids are running around and Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: “Can we go into the office for a second before seeing Sebastian?”

Friedrich: “Of course.”

Both Konrad and Friedrich leave the living room where the children were playing since it was Christmas and decided the lessons were called off for the entire few weeks. Konrad and Friedrich go into the office, and Konrad takes a seat, and Friedrich waits for Konrad to speak, but instead, he gets out a carrier bag with a present as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “This is Sebastian's Christmas present me and Fizz got for him so please, keep it in the safe until it's Christmas for him to open it as we don't want him to know.

Friedrich: “That's no problem and the present from looking at it is something suitable for him to use at the Orphanage.”

Konrad Raab: “I wanted to get him wrestling elbow and knee pads because he wants to be a wrestler, but I thought this FC Koln football would benefit him better for now.”

Friedrich: “Yes, we had to tell him no he couldn't train to be a wrestler because we wouldn't want to encourage other kids to be violent or beat each other up. He loves wrestling, and I don't know how he watches it, considering it's forbidden to watch wrestling or any forms of combat sports here.”

Konrad Raab: “I understand.”

Friedrich: “I also want you to know the reason we said no to taking Sebastian out for a coffee is that of the law we have in orphan homes that unless it's for a trial of taking them home for a bit to see how they fit in, we can't do that.”

Konrad nodded, although disappointed he wasn't able to get to know Sebastian on his own without staff, but Konrad had to obey by the law and had to accept it. After Friedrich places Sebastian's Christmas present in a safe, Friedrich goes downstairs with Konrad, and they went outside as Friedrich wanted Sebastian to go out to get some fresh air since he's in the home more than going in the garden and he was playing on the swings, although other kids are there. As soon as Sebastian saw Konrad, he jumps off the swing and gives Konrad a cuddle before he speaks to him.

Sebastian: “I'm so happy to see you.”

Konrad Raab: “I am as well. Want to go into your room for more of a private chat?”

Sebastian: “Of course.”

Sebastian gladly walks in the house with Konrad following him as they went upstairs to Sebastian's room and like as usual, two other children who were in the room left to decide they'll play together downstairs. Sebastian seems like he was in a middle of drawing a picture as there were a few more pictures of Konrad on the wall and it got Konrad very curious as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “How do you afford all these magazines and posters of me?”

Sebastian: “We get ten pounds a week, and others may go and buy sweets or toys that are allowed in the orphanage, but I save it up for wrestling magazines as I'm not allowed to watch wrestling.”

Konrad Raab: “They only prevent you because they worry the other kids may copy the moves and get hurt. That's one thing, for now, I want you not to copy anything I do in the ring because I've been trained to do wrestling moves. You haven't as of yet.”

Sebastian: “I won't, I promise. I know I'll watch wrestling when I'm living with you and your wonderful family.”

Konrad was touched that Sebastian said nice things about Konrad's family and he's only seen pictures of them. It's down to them living in America, but it would be worth it as Konrad pulls out a list of paint colours out of his pocket and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “What's your favourite colour out of all of those on the list?”

Sebastian: “Why?”

Konrad Raab: “Because while me and Fizz have your room set up, I want to paint your new bedroom before you move in and I want you to pick your favourite colour so it'll be your choice rather than me picking it for you.”

Sebastian: “I like this maroon red colour.”

Konrad grabs Sebastian drawing pen as he circles around where Sebastian points at the colour he wants his room, and Sebastian smiles at Konrad, knowing Sebastian wasn't treated like a baby compared to how he feels the orphanage do as he says this.

Sebastian: “I wish the orphanage have the option of me picking my colour for this space of the wall instead of the same boring green colour we have everywhere.”

Konrad Raab: “I understand. Not everyone is going to have the same opinions on things. Like me and Fizz have different opinions on sports and music we like, but that's how life is because we'll be boring if we like the same thing.”

Sebastian: “That's true. They say we have to agree on the same colour to make things fair on other kids.”

Konrad Raab: “Well, it's your room, and it's only right I get you to pick the colour you want as I want to spend most of Christmas painting your room to get it ready before you move in.”

Sebastian sees Konrad very confident on having Sebastian as his son as he asks a question that's bothering him for a while when they mentioned in a courtroom that's another case being discussed on 23rd January.

Sebastian: “What do they mean by you being unfit?”

Konrad Raab: “The agency meant about me as a parent.”

Sebastian: “Why would they say that?”

Konrad Raab: “God knows. They are talking a load of rubbish. Don't worry; I'm going to fight it to get you to be my son, likewise with Fizz as well.”

Sebastian heard something else that pretty much relates to the situation going on in Konrad's wrestling career as of right now as he recently read news about it in a wrestling magazine. He has the latest magazine and opens up to show Konrad what's written about him and says this.

Sebastian: “Just like you'll fight for the defence of SCW.”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, especially when one of the bosses daughters Katya wants to make SCW things her way to benefit wrestlers she likes to their advantage or in some cases, using wrestlers as a punching bag.”

Sebastian: “Reads here you also wrestle for Rebellion Pro too when you challenged some girl to a title match.”

Konrad Raab: “I did last week on wanting an opportunity to prove myself, to Richard who's the owner of Rebellion Pro, wrestlers and fans I can be successful as a Junior Heavyweight. It's always what I wanted to do for a year, and Dragonweight title is closest to that goal I can get.”

If there's something Sebastian didn't have a clue about, it's Konrad changing his wrestling style as of late to be a lot more of a high flying wrestler as he smiles, knowing that even his dad could change like Sebastian could as he says this.

Sebastian: “I never knew it was a recent change. I thought you'd been a high flyer for years?”

Konrad Raab: “I've been a heavyweight all these years, but I've moved on and want to evolve my style to do something new. However, right now, my main focus is on setting things right in SCW.”

Sebastian: “Beating Autumn Valentine in a match and getting me as your dad.”

Konrad Raab: “Considering the things Valentine and Watson have said about me and how things are overall in SCW at the moment, that match is going to happen no matter what, but I won't back down from defending SCW or defending my rights to be your dad.”

Sebastian got so happy that he hugged Konrad, the only person he knows won't give up fighting for his rights to be a parent for Sebastian. Also smiles at Konrad's strong words about defending for SCW and for everything to go back to how it was two years ago, and there was no fear in Konrad with both of those tasks in life. Konrad pulls something out of his pocket and places it in Sebastian's hand and says this.

Sebastian: “A lollypop?”

Konrad Raab: “Consider this a treat from me as you deserve something for being a good lad lately as they've told me you've changed and tried to be good as hard as you've been and that will make my case stronger.”

Sebastian: “Thank you. I'm good because although I still have an addiction to doing coke, I'm trying my hardest not to do it and trying my hardest to behave. I want to live a happy life with you, wanting you to be strict with me and wanting you to teach me how to behave and be a better person.”

Konrad Raab: “Which will be a strong case I will put forward and regardless of what the licensing agency say about their questionable unfit parent role for me, I can beat this and promise you will live with me and Fizz. I believe it's your dinner time as I smell nice food downstairs.”

Konrad was right as right when he said that, Friedrich came up and was going to tell Sebastian to go and eat dinner. It was time for Konrad to go home, but before Sebastian does that, he places the lollypop in his bedside draw before going to hug Konrad and said goodbye to him as Konrad does with Sebastian as Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: “Have a nice Christmas and New Year.”

Sebastian: “Thank you. Same with you and your family too.”

Sebastian goes downstairs to eat his dinner with the other children which they had a slice of pork with apples and sauerkraut as Konrad and Friedrich shake each other's hands and Konrad very kindly donated one hundred euros for the orphanage and Friedrich says this.

Friedrich: “That's very kind of you, thank you very much. This money will be given to each child five euros each for them to spend. Happy Christmas and New Year to you and we will see you next year.”

Konrad Raab: “I want these kids to have a treat of some sort and never want any kid to have Christmas without a present. Happy Christmas and New Year to you too.”

Friedrich couldn't be much happier as he knows how nice Konrad could be, considering he was apart of a brutal and violent sport and Friedrich views wrestling very differently now after meeting Konrad as he wasn't the nasty horrible guy most people in the wrestling business are.

Konrad leaves the orphanage and heads home to cook dinner for himself before he heads to the gym a few hours later to get some workout done before he goes to bed. When he woke up, there was a text from Fizz saying about his next opponent for SCW which is going to be against Regan Street, and he cringed immediately, the thought of fighting Regan Street wasn't an opponent he had in mind for next week.

It's apart of his job and will face the music of facing Regan in a match on Wednesday night in Cleveland, Ohio to see if he can overcome the odds of defeating Regan Street where so many other wrestlers have failed to do in the past. He has a point to prove to Regan how much he's changed compared to the Underground match he had against her last year at Supreme Saturday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Iceman vs a cut-throat hell-cat. youtube.com shoot (On Camera)

“Usually, I come on and talk about wins or losses I had against my opponent, but it's not the case this week because of what happened between me, Autumn and Ryan as there was no result to speak of. I'm annoyed the match had a no result situation because I compete for wins, losses, heck even a draw, but wrestling a match without a result does nothing for me to learn. Ryan and Autumn tried to cheat to gain an advantage for themselves, knowing I had the win in the bag which I would have if the referee didn't get knocked down.

Now because of that, it's forced me to defend SCW against Dark Fantasy, using the company for giving advantages for themselves because they can't be bothered to put in the work to earn those advantages. I didn't like Katya to hand Syren a title shot because she moaned and complained about it. Why does Syren and my opponent tonight need to consistently demand SCW World title rematches?

I didn't moan or complain about not getting a title rematch for the TV title because even though I would've loved to have the title more than two weeks, it was time to move on, doing bigger and better things for myself.

For example, facing against Regan Street is a big goal for me to face against in the ring. From my experience, Regan is one of the top wrestlers right now. I respect her achievements she's done in SCW, I respect her loyalty to her family, and I won't stoop that low to insult it or her family, even though the attacks on Dylan and Jason are questionable, but that's in the past.

But what I'm going to talk about however is this latest war she has against Datura. I don't agree at any stage of this business for anybody to threaten families as that's the lowest form of personal business as you can get. However, you didn't do anything to involve yourself to face both Alexis Quinne and Datura in a triple threat match at Bound for Blood PPV when the opportunity for you to do that was right there.

But you wanted in the Streets legacy match for some reason, and if you wished to face Datura so badly, you should've wanted to be in that match more than the elimination match. I can think of one reason as to why Dylan, Chris, Donovan, Trinity and Kennedy didn't want you in that match, trust.

You can make a challenge to Datura in a solo's match face to face or even address her comments lately, but don't allow her to get to you. Ignore the comments on twitter until the match comes across because you'll lose focus. I don't care for what people say about me any more because I know anything they say is complete rubbish.

I expect you'll be cut-throat with my results here mostly on top of the match we had a year ago because that's the sort of wrestler you are. I respect you as a wrestler, but you need to do something about Datura, and personally, after giving out family threats, I want you to kick her ass and win against her because you can be a decent human being at times and that's not a lie.

I know and aware of you being someone who's a main eventer, heck you motivated Owen Cruze to get better, and I will get better because you should know I've changed and I'll likely ignore every word you'll say to me. I say that because I've grown out the pathetic man baby as you said to me recently and got more motivation iced up my ass than before, I got more taste for gold than I ever did before and quite frankly, I got more confidence and self-esteem than our match last year.

I have no fear of saying very confidently that I can defeat you because I've learned and studied what I did wrong, although I've advanced that side of me now. You'll see for yourself how much I've changed and how much I'm willing to prove everyone wrong that all of my focus is on you and only you.

You will see aggression coming out of me because I have no problems bringing my A game towards you and doing anything within the rules to win the match. I believe in myself in saying I can with either a pinfall or submission tomorrow night right here in Cleveland, Ohio with my hand raised in a shocking victory against one of the top wrestlers in SCW. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iceman.”